Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Sub-Saharan African
    Ethnicity
    Mexican-American
    Angola Mexico Angola Mexico Angola Mexico

Quote Originally Posted by DracoSentien View Post
    You know what you mestizo bastard ? I took an athletic genetic test at sequencing.com which says I am better at powerlifting and big muscles rather than endurance. I must admit hollywood had me brainwashed with the wimpy cut brad pitt physique so I was doing endurance exercise for a while but now I back like I was in my twenties doing powerlifting at the gym I am 6 foot 240 pounds of muscle and it comes easy for me and I can lift my own body weight with pull ups so I am not a poseur and I am not on roids. I will crush your low IQ skull man for I am alpha ! :

0.5% is statisical noise not that your low IQ ass would know statistics ! Come to me and die !

0.5% is not noise you moron, because my grandfather's brother which I tested comes out with more than 1% you ugly skinny dipshit, I obviously inherited less due to my paternal side and my maternal grandmother who is 100% white

your athletic genetic test means crap when you have posted pictures of yourself here, you have a body of an ugly malnourished 6 year old starving boy, you look weak physically and you are weak mentally
    this is why you were probably never been an athletic boy

unlike you, I have won WRESTLING medals, I have won state championships!! My older brother has competed in the national finals when he was younger my nephew (his son) is more athletic than you'll ever be, he also looks more masculine and muscular than you and hes only 9 years old, I mean, I think he has more right to be called a MAN, than you LOL his neck is already the type of neck many guys want to have and he also has a well defined jawline, while you have a non-existent as jawline and a skinny as giraffe neck

my whole legs weighs more than you, I bet my dick weighs more than you too

keep using these lame as test online to try to feed your inferior malnourished as ego
    until you can show me all your sport achievements, then you can talk euro bastard child

2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist DracoSentien's Avatar
    Last Online
    2019-10-13 @ 18:11
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z253 >Z6749.1
    mtDNA
    Queen Victoria's H
    Race
    Caucasian
    Metaethnos
    Anglo
    Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Phenotype
    Atlantid
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    pantheist
    United States United Kingdom Scotland Canada Weed Flag New Zealand Australia

Quote Originally Posted by Celph Titled View Post
    0.5% is not noise you moron, because my grandfather's brother which I tested comes out with more than 1% you ugly skinny dipshit, I obviously inherited less due to my paternal side and my maternal grandmother who is 100% white
    My grandfather's brother tested 1% martian it must be true because I said it on the internet !

Quote Originally Posted by CeltpTitled
    your athletic genetic test means crap when you have posted pictures of yourself here, you have a body of an ugly malnourished 6 year old starving boy, you look weak physically and you are weak mentally
    this is why you were probably never been an athletic boy
    Yeah, because like 2007-2008 pictures represent 2019 so well ! Genetically I gain power muscle extremely easily compared to running a long distance marathon. There are two types of muscle fast twitch and another one I dunno the technalities but I am the one where getting cock diesel is extremely easy and running marathons is harder but it took me a while to figure it out.

Quote Originally Posted by CeltphTitled
    unlike you, I have won WRESTLING medals, I have won state championships!! My older brother has competed in the national finals when he was younger my nephew (his son) is more athletic than you'll ever be, he also looks more masculine and muscular than you and hes only 9 years old, I mean, I think he has more right to be called a MAN, than you LOL his neck is already the type of neck many guys want to have and he also has a well defined jawline, while you have a non-existent as jawline and a skinny as giraffe neck

my whole legs weighs more than you, I bet my dick weighs.
    Unlike you I can kill you in 5 to 10 seconds flat by popping your trachia or I could blow your door off first by making plastic explosives made only out of materials I bought from CVS or Right-AID. I can Also blow your leg off by setting a booby trap etc... that wrestling video you posted is a joke because not only does it take strength but also brains to be special forces like and you lake the brains :

I will kill your retarded ass and even if they banned guns I can make them out of gas pipes and water pipes ! You are messing with the wrong person retard ! I am from New York and also have ties to the Russian mafia and Italian mafia you dipshit !

Nigga I am from New York -- you cant survive New York sucka chump. Surviving New York is entirely different mentality another level my nigga :

WTF makes you think you can survive in New York ?! You are not from here and New Yorkers are elitists if you are not from here we don't like you ! You are as good as dead my nigga if you come here !
    Last edited by DracoSentien; 2019-09-22 at 06:00.
    Eurogenes K15 on steroids via DIYdodecad and more samples etc... via Admixture Studio v1.4 :

Using 1 populations approximation
    1 100% Southwest_English @ 4.152

Mix-mode :
    1 75.59% Orcadian + 24.41% East_German @ 2.375 ; Orcadian is NorthEast Scottish e.g. Celtic + Viking

Using 4 populations approximation
    1 25% East_German + 25% Hinxton3 (ancient England) + 25% Orcadian + 25% Southwest_English @ 2.246

Established Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:56
    Americanoid
    Phenotype
    Mediterranid
    Metaethnos
    Roman
    Ethnicity
    American
    Phenotype
    Atlanto Med + Dinarid
    Politics
    Independent
    Religion
    Catholic
    United States Holy Roman Empire South Africa 1928-1994 Portugal Order of Christ Portugal

but now I back like I was in my twenties doing powerlifting at the gym I am 6 foot 240 pounds of muscle.....
    Unlike you I can kill you in 5 to 10 seconds flat by popping your trachia or I could blow your door off first by making plastic explosives made only out of materials I bought from CVS or Right-AID.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Celph Titled View Post
    unlike you, I have won WRESTLING medals, I have won state championships......
    bros have cool stories.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Essien View Post
    • The Grimaldi African occupied Europe in ancient times.
    • The original Celtic priesthood were Blacks.
    • Black people constructed Stonehenge.
    • The Scots are themselves of Black origin.
    • The Irish are of black origin.
    • The Knights of King Arthur's round table were Blacks.
    • There was an African, Gormund who ruled Ireland at the time of the Anglo-Saxons.
    • The first King to unite Norway was Black. He was known as Halfdan the Black.
    http://i.imgur.com/uSkUyji.jpg

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Sub-Saharan African
    Ethnicity
    Mexican-American
    Angola Mexico Angola Mexico Angola Mexico

My grandfather's brother tested 1% martian it must be true because I said it on the internet !
    It is true, whether you like it or not 23andMe doesn't lie which is why you are obsessed with your DNA results, dumbass, I think you are upset that someone like me got Egypt on my 23andMe result white peoples biggest nightmare, I hope more black people start getting that Egyptian component

Yeah, because like 2007-2008 pictures represent 2019 so well ! Genetically I gain power muscle extremely easily compared to running a long distance marathon. There are two types of muscle fast twitch and another one I dunno the technalities but I am the one where getting cock diesel is extremely easy and running marathons is harder but it took me a while to figure it out.
    many of your pictures were recent, show everyone a picture of your body, or leg muscle or even arm muscle, you get to pick

Unlike you I can kill you in 5 to 10 seconds flat by popping your trachia or I could blow your door off first by making plastic explosives made only out of materials I bought from CVS or Right-AID. I can Also blow your leg off by setting a booby trap etc... that wrestling video you posted is a joke because not only does it take strength but also brains to be special forces like and you lake the brains :

I can't take you serious
    Do you know how important wrestling is in MMA right? Your video revolves all around grappling lol
    Please find out more about wrestling and how grappling cannot defeat a wrestler

Look how the grapplers end up when they go against someone with a wrestling background
    they are lucky they are not fighting on a pavement or else these grappler idiots would have been in a coma

I will kill your retarded ass and even if they banned guns I can make them out of gas pipes and water pipes ! You are messing with the wrong person retard ! I am from New York and also have ties to the Russian mafia and Italian mafia you dipshit !
    I am not scared you can probably only scare white people with your shit, bro
    Finding you scary is like finding your everyday homeless person from L.A scary

Nigga I am from New York -- you cant survive New York sucka chump. Surviving New York is entirely different mentality another level my nigga :

WTF makes you think you can survive in New York ?! You are not from here and New Yorkers are elitists if you are not from here we don't like you ! You are as good as dead my nigga if you come here !
    I have been to New York

Established Member
    Last Online
    2019-10-13 @ 19:36
    T-M184
    mtDNA
    R0a2
    Ethnicity
    Dir/Bedouin
    Ethiopia Djibouti Oman Sudan

Blacks got nothing to do with Egypt and never will

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Meygaag For This Useful Post: