User Tag List

Page 79 of 79 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79

Thread: Why are Slavic features considered unattractive?2620 days old

Established Member
    Evolutionary Biologist
    Last Online
    2019-05-11 @ 12:17

Quote Originally Posted by fmcboi View Post
    Holy shit I'm reading some of Põhjamaalane's posts and they're fucking hilarious. He comes off as the saltiest pent up little angry autistic incel mad at all muh "Slavic/Russia" whores. You uralic-snow niggers are such as hilarious salty faggots that have a grudge towards big bad Russia it's not even funny. Like the frustrated autistic nerd who calls every foreign woman a whore because she wouldn't look twice in his direction, and holds his own girls in an almost Holy Mary Virgin way. The maddona-whore complex in Põhjamaalane is quite strong.

And I've seen pictures of Finnish/Estonians here on Tinder and I can easily say they're the ugliest Nordic women by a country mile. They have that mongloid uralic snow nigger look to them that easily makes them unattactive. Swedish women are the cream of the crop of Nordic girls, which doesn't surprise me since they have the highest Slavic admixture (R1a) and girls from Ukraine and Sweden have the same mitocondrium . There's a reason why they and Ukrainian women also rank highest as most beautiful women in the world:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...t-looking.html
    You are making way too far reaching and wrong conclusions if you believe Estonians are like Põhjamaalane wants to portray them. I find his agendas to be a very annoying Besides, there is no one single ethnicity named "Finnish/Estonians". Finns and Estonians are as much "same" as French and Romanians are, lol

As for Swedish women, well I'd say no in my opinion they aren't particulary beautiful. Besides, it is obviously because of swedish R1a is not same as slavic R1a. Ukrainian women-yes, although I think I have seen ones I liked more.

As for your opinion about the poster Põhjamaalane himself- this is a here I can agree with you. He is angry person and an hardcore hater of that "Slavic/Russia", a Nordicist who outperforms all others with similar ideas and has devoted his life to the internet and his "ideals" and not only in this forum. We will hear about him, I am sure. Speaking of him... He is so very obsessed about everything Scandinavian. Regarding him, he's so taken up by it that a few years ago he even changed officially his name and took for himself a Swedish name. He can not obviously control himself any more, it almost seems for me a medical diagnosis is needed here. So one should feel sorry for him.
    Last edited by Freewheel; 2018-09-08 at 22:17.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    Evolutionary Biologist
    Last Online
    2019-05-11 @ 12:17

So one should feel sorry for him.
    oops,and I was wrong. One should not feel sorry for Põhjamaalane. It occurs that he is a... person officially sentenced in criminality In addition to a criminal case, he has a whole range of punishments for minor offenses. Where do i know this? I know because the court decision is in internet, publicly available to everyone, yeah that's that digital era which he himself has praised so much.
    Last edited by Freewheel; 2018-10-03 at 20:36.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Freewheel For This Useful Post:

Pioterus (2018-11-03)

Last Online
    2019-03-26 @ 08:57

Quote Originally Posted by Freewheel View Post
    oops,and I was wrong. One should not feel sorry for Põhjamaalane. It occurs that he is a... person officially sentenced in criminality In addition to a criminal case, he has a whole range of punishments for minor offenses. Where do i know this? I know because the court decision is in internet, publicly available to everyone, yeah that's that digital era which he himself has praised so much.
    Wait for real? What did he get sentenced for?

Last Online
    2018-11-02 @ 21:23

Ethnic Russians are more attractive than you will ever be

https://i.imgur.com/nJxDt0K.jpg

Established Member
    Last Online
    2019-05-21 @ 17:52
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b2a1a1 (A2423+)
    mtDNA
    U3a1a(1)
    Race
    Europid
    Metaethnos
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Politics
    laissez faire
    Religion
    Metalhead
    Poland Lithuania Grand Duchy

Quote Originally Posted by Freewheel View Post
    Tell us! Tell us! Tell us!

We, the subhuman Slavs, ought to know what blonde beast Pohja did to get his ass thrown in jail

At least the kind of offense he did... mighty please
    Last edited by Pioterus; 2018-11-03 at 20:59.
    and the IEEE Milestone for breaking the Enigma Code goes to... Polish Cipher Bureau 1932-39

“We know each other,” he agreed. “They say that you follow in my steps.”
    “I go my own way. But you, you had never, until just now, looked behind you. You turned back today for the first time.”
    Geralt remained silent. Tired, he had nothing to say. “How... How will it happen?” he asked her at last, coldly and without emotion. “I will take you by the hand,” she replied, looking him straight in the eye. “I will take you by the hand and lead you across the meadow, through a cold and wet fog.” “And after? What is there beyond the fog?” “Nothing,” she replied, smiling. “After that, there is nothing.”
    ― Andrzej Sapkowski
    Świat się zmienia, słońce zachodzi, a wódka się kończy [The world is changing, sun is setting and we're running out of Vodka.]
    ― Andrzej Sapkowski

Last Online
    2019-02-04 @ 18:14

Strange topic, since "Slavic features" don't exist because different groups of Slavs have different origins. It makes sense to consider separately the attractiveness / unattractiveness of different groups of Slavs

Page 79 of 79 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79