Ethnicity
    Assyrian/Armenian
    Politics
    Environment, Cannabis
    Religion
    Secular Agnostic
    Assyria Assyria 1913-1923 Armenia Lebanon Sweden Greece

Quote Originally Posted by Celph Titled View Post
    Am I the only one fued up with this hoodrat of Amara La Negra? she has no talent, she cannot sing, she is an okay dancer
    my thing is, this female is so obsessed with race, she blames her unsuccessful career on her blackness which is stupid, she is simply not talented at all, the only reason she is even famous in America among the urban culture is due to her victimization and her looks/body, because if she were to be another Precious or MoNique, trust me, no one would be paying attention to her. In America, sadly in the urban community, looks/body is more important than talent, she has no hits in Latin America, no one really knows this girl other than Dominican Republic, she also steals songs from other countries like Brazil and Jamaica, she is not original

she loves using her blackness and victimization card to get media exposure because in America, that is how you get by now, you dont even need to have talent, and Im not saying there is no racism in Latin America, there clearly is but this girl by no means is an example of a Latina who has been unsuccessful in Latin America due to her race, there are many talented black latino artist and this girl is not one of them

im not even Dominican and this girl drives me insane
    If she has no talent then she should be successful in this day and age. It's not like all the Timberlakes and Biebers have any talent either. She might have a point about being black, but then again there are plenty of successful no talent black rappers, including female black rappers.
    ReactOS <--- support this project so that we can get rid of Windows!
    Ubuntu MATE 16.04.1 LTS | PRISM-Break! | Windows7sins

“A wise man makes his own decisions; an ignorant man follows public opinion.” ― Chinese proverb

“Every decent man is ashamed of the government he lives under.” ― H. L. Mencken

“The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance.” ― Socrates

“Damnant quod non intelligunt.” ― Latin proverb

Quoted for truth:
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaron View Post
    Anatolian Urhemait supporters are mostly butthurt Meds.
    For the lulz:
    Quote Originally Posted by drgs View Post
    Poland is a misunderstanding. It is a country which lies on the frontier between western and slavic world, and which combines elements of both.
    In fact, they are not even the Europeans in strict sense, meaning European as in bearing the responsibility and understanding of European interests. Poland has always been an subordinate country, on one side sucking German dick, on the other side -- Russian one, some kind of "novice" europeans, who are full of inferiority complexes, hysteria and obsessity neuroses. This is also true for all Baltic countries

2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Y-DNA
    E1b1a7a, R1b1
    mtDNA
    L3e2a1b1,B2b,F3b1,L2a1
    Ethnicity
    Afram/West Indian
    Phenotype
    Creole
    United States Trinidad Tobago African Union(OAS) India

Am I the only one fued up with this hoodrat of Amara La Negra? she has no talent, she cannot sing, she is an okay dancer
    my thing is, this female is so obsessed with race, she blames her unsuccessful career on her blackness which is stupid, she is simply not talented at all, the only reason she is even famous in America among the urban culture is due to her victimization and her looks/body, because if she were to be another Precious or MoNique, trust me, no one would be paying attention to her. In America, sadly in the urban community, looks/body is more important than talent, she has no hits in Latin America, no one really knows this girl other than Dominican Republic, she also steals songs from other countries like Brazil and Jamaica, she is not original

she loves using her blackness and victimization card to get media exposure because in America, that is how you get by now, you dont even need to have talent, and Im not saying there is no racism in Latin America, there clearly is but this girl by no means is an example of a Latina who has been unsuccessful in Latin America due to her race, there are many talented black latino artist and this girl is not one of them

im not even Dominican and this girl drives me insane
    I don't agree... I hate to sound like an ass, but if you're not a Dark Skin diasporan(especially one without European features), you really wouldn't understand the struggle. Not only do you have to deal with colorism from other races, you also have to deal with it in your own fucking race/community. Sometimes even in your own family. Not only is she bringing awareness to the Afro-Latino community, she's also bringing light to this issue within the African-American/Caribbean community. I've seen so many little dark skin girls who are saying thanks to Amara. They feel proud of themselves. A lot of the younger generation watch LHH and she's changing people's perception of beauty. Yes her voice can be a little annoying sometimes, but I'm all for it. I say continue talking about it until there's a change.

I also don't think her Afro is a gimmick. I've been following her since 2012? She's been wearing her Afro long before she got into the American market. Her name is "Amara La Negra" lol... She takes pride in her blackness.. I love her for that. She's an excellent dancer btw.

Colorism is very much alive, especially in the American market. Look who the top Hip Hop female artist are right now, Nicki Minaj(who can actually rap) and Cardi B(who has 0 talent). Lighter skin women are definitely put on a pedestal.

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Sub-Saharan African
    Ethnicity
    Mexican-American
    Angola Mexico Angola Mexico Angola Mexico

Quote Originally Posted by searching View Post
    I don't agree... I hate to sound like an ass, but if you're not a Dark Skin diasporan(especially one without European features), you really wouldn't understand the struggle. Not only do you have to deal with colorism from other races, you also have to deal with it in your own fucking race/community. Sometimes even in your own family. Not only is she bringing awareness to the Afro-Latino community, she's also bringing light to this issue within the African-American/Caribbean community. I've seen so many little dark skin girls who are saying thanks to Amara. They feel proud of themselves. A lot of the younger generation watch LHH and she's changing people's perception of beauty. Yes her voice can be a little annoying sometimes, but I'm all for it. I say continue talking about it until there's a change.

She is not changing anyone's perception of beauty at all, when black women with 4c hair, dark skin and broad features are put in a negative spotlight, face the worst discrimination in their very own community, they are considered ugly, in fact there has been little black girls who have committed suicide due to their features, hair texture and dark skin. Amara on the other hand is one of those black girls who is considered beautiful not only by blacks but by everyone because of her combination of fine features and dark skin. Why do you think Horn of Africans are considered by many including racist the most beautiful type of blacks?

Amara knows that when it comes to blacks and black beauty, she has it much easier, way easier in any part of the world. In Latin America, that girl is not considered ugly at all, from Mexico all the way to Argentina, she would be considered beautiful and EXOTIC.

She can play the victim all she wants, the only reason she is not famous in Latin America is because she doesn't have charisma, she doesn't know how to make hits, she doesn't know how to market her music etc but her race has nothing to do with it, trust me on that. She would be even a more successful model in Latin America if she took that road

Black women like Amara are put on a pedestal in the black community and she knows it too, that is why she uses her victimization to get into the Black American community and therefore expand her career at a more wide level. Because Black Americans run the black western media, they can make any little bum into a big star, they have that capacity and world media power. And she is not dumb at all, I don't know why people cant see how calculated she has everything.

Shes in a reality TV show called LHH, a show that displays black women as loud ghetto ratchet side pieces who get cheated on from left to right by black men. If she was so proud of her blackness and to represent afro-latinas and black women in general, she wouldn't be exposing herself in that same show that puts black people in such a disgusting spotlight. I wouldn't be in that show if they offered me to be on it, why? Because I don't agree with making money based on bad stereotypes. Amara is in there because all she has been desiring is to get famous, even if she has form part of a show that stereotypes black people

This is a beautiful talented proud black woman, this is my wife,

I also don't think her Afro is a gimmick. I've been following her since 2012? She's been wearing her Afro long before she got into the American market. Her name is "Amara La Negra" lol... She takes pride in her blackness.. I love her for that. She's an excellent dancer btw.

Colorism is very much alive, especially in the American market. Look who the top Hip Hop female artist are right now, Nicki Minaj(who can actually rap) and Cardi B(who has 0 talent). Lighter skin women are definitely put on a pedestal.
    Cardi B has a big Latino fan base, not to mention her personality (which I find her funny) is definitely a big factor. My wife Nicki Minaj rarely interacts with her fans, she is not that funny on social media, she doesn't have such a big Latino fan base. She is out here dating a criminal rapist, she has gotten into a lot of beef. I could've saved her but she went with the other guy. Who happens to be an Aries just like me, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck that could've been meeeeeeee making her so happy, I knew she needed an Aries man, but she went with the evil one, daaaaaamit!!!! I wish I could've met her in person, she would've fallen in love with me

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Celph Titled For This Useful Post:

BlessedbyHorus (2019-01-09)

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Sub-Saharan African
    Ethnicity
    Mexican-American
    Angola Mexico Angola Mexico Angola Mexico

Quote Originally Posted by EliasAlucard View Post
    If she has no talent then she should be successful in this day and age. It's not like all the Timberlakes and Biebers have any talent either. She might have a point about being black, but then again there are plenty of successful no talent black rappers, including female black rappers.
    Yeah and I agree, but my thing is that she tries to claim her unsuccessful career in Latin America because shes black when that is far from the reality, we have talented and untalented black Latin Americans, the problem comes when she hasn't delivered us with any major hits, she is not even a one hit wonder.

ChoQuibTown from Colombia are successful Afro-Latino artist, they look stereotypical black as well

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Celph Titled For This Useful Post:

Shaquille (2019-01-09)

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist BlessedbyHorus's Avatar
    Last Online
    2019-01-20 @ 10:11
    Ethnicity
    Afram-American/Haitian
    Politics
    Uppity Negroism
    Religion
    Agnostic
    United States Haiti Dominican Republic

Was gonna disagree but... @Celph Titled is making some good points.

I use to fuck with Amara heavily but her ultra pro-blackness/Afro-Latina comes off fake and gimmicky. And I agree her music isn't good. She no longer does it for me, she was better when she was more lowkey and there was a "mystic" about her but the more I see her the more of an IG bird she comes off. She just should've married some rich simp.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by a_garcia49 View Post
    This is how I feel with that idiotic New York rapper 6ix9ine(Half-Mexican), before he was arrested by the US Feds he began to claim ties to Mexicanos, most Mexicans don't want to be associated with trash like him lol.
    I highly doubt ANYONE wants to be associated with 69.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BlessedbyHorus For This Useful Post:

a_garcia49 (2019-01-10), Celph Titled (2019-01-10), Iron Hand (2019-01-09), Shaquille (2019-01-09)

Established Member
    Junior Member But Cool
    Last Online
    Today @ 15:32
    Y-DNA
    E-U174
    mtDNA
    U6a3
    Race
    Sub-Saharan African
    Metaethnos
    Akan/Mande/Igbo
    Ethnicity
    Jamaican
    Phenotype
    Goldwindid Sudanid
    Politics
    Monarchy over Republic
    Religion
    Nunya
    England Jamaica Skull and crossbones

Quote Originally Posted by stala View Post
    I've never heard speak for more than 1 sec (flipping through channels). She strikes me as gimmicky...not even the afro looks authentic.
    I'm sure she suffered discrimination because she's very afro looking however maybe she should try to reach another audience that appreciates her beauty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaquille View Post
    Never really liked her music, although she is very attractive.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlessedbyHorus View Post
    Was gonna disagree but... @Celph Titled is making some good points.

I use to fuck with Amara heavily but her ultra pro-blackness/Afro-Latina comes off fake and gimmicky. And I agree her music isn't good. She no longer does it for me, she was better when she was more lowkey and there was a "mystic" about her but the more I see her the more of an IG bird she comes off. She just should've married some rich simp.
    I agree with all of the above. When I first saw her a while back, I was like this:

Then I heard her speak for the first time.......... Annoying and ratchet comes to mind.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Iron Hand For This Useful Post:

Shaquille (2019-01-09)

Senior Moderator
    Plant of Life = Biological Magic 麻 EliasAlucard's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    J1a2a1a2-P58+
    mtDNA
    H5a
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Alpinid
    Metaethnos
    proto-Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Assyrian/Armenian
    Politics
    Environment, Cannabis
    Religion
    Secular Agnostic

Yeah and I agree, but my thing is that she tries to claim her unsuccessful career in Latin America because shes black when that is far from the reality, we have talented and untalented black Latin Americans, the problem comes when she hasn't delivered us with any major hits, she is not even a one hit wonder.
    I haven't heard her music, can't bother as I'm sure it sucks like most modern "music", but anyway, if she's not as successful as she wishes to be, it could be because she's lame, and not because she's black. She's definitely fuckable from what I can tell (although her huge afro gives her minus points in the looks department), and while she doesn't have big tits, she does have some nice curves, and her Horner-like facial traits are reasonably attractive. Anyway, she needs to ditch "La Negra" if she's wants to be taken seriously. Imagine white American singers calling themselves Michael the Irish, Jack the French, Monica the Swedish or something silly like that. It's one thing to be proud of your roots, but you don't have to shove it down people's throats just to get likes or whatever the reason behind her artistic name. I mean seriously now, think about it: what if Wesley Snipes launched his film career as "Wesley the Negro", and were like doing this all the time:

You think Wesley would make it far like that? Like come on, you're supposed to be an entertainer, not some Black Panther activist. Not even Tupac was that political/tribal with his negritude, and his entire family were Black Panthers.
    Last edited by EliasAlucard; 2019-01-09 at 17:11.

“A wise man makes his own decisions; an ignorant man follows public opinion.” ― Chinese proverb

Quoted for truth:
    For the lulz:
    Poland is a misunderstanding. It is a country which lies on the frontier between western and slavic world, and which combines elements of both.
    In fact, they are not even the Europeans in strict sense, meaning European as in bearing the responsibility and understanding of European interests. Poland has always been an subordinate country, on one side sucking German dick, on the other side -- Russian one, some kind of "novice" europeans, who are full of inferiority complexes, hysteria and obsessity neuroses. This is also true for all Baltic countries

13. The Following User Says Thank You to EliasAlucard For This Useful Post:

Celph Titled (2019-01-10)

Established Member
    Last Online
    2019-01-20 @ 09:09
    Race
    Negroid
    Metaethnos
    Black
    Ethnicity
    Black American
    Politics
    SJW Mangina
    Religion
    Agnostic Occultism
    United States African Union(OAS)

Quote Originally Posted by EliasAlucard View Post
    I haven't heard her music, can't bother as I'm sure it sucks like most modern "music", but anyway, if she's not as successful as she wishes to be, it could be because she's lame, and not because she's black. She's definitely fuckable from what I can tell (although her huge afro gives her minus points in the looks department), and while she doesn't have big tits, she does have some nice curves, and her Horner-like facial traits are reasonably attractive. Anyway, she needs to ditch "La Negra" if she's wants to be taken seriously. Imagine white American singers calling themselves Michael the Irish, Jack the French, Monica the Swedish or something silly like that. It's one thing to be proud of your roots, but you don't have to shove it down people's throats just to get likes or whatever the reason behind her artistic name. I mean seriously now, think about it: what if Wesley Snipes launched his film career as "Wesley the Negro", and were like doing this all the time:

You think Wesley would make it far like that? Like come on, you're supposed to be an entertainer, not some Black Panther activist. Not even Tupac was that political/tribal with his negritude, and his entire family were Black Panthers.
    references to blackness in a stage name is not new like N.W.A.

here is a Brazilian singer called Negra Li

another Brazilian group

Black Thought (The Roots)

Mr. Nigga (Colombian)

some white rappers reference their whiteness like Vanilla Ice & Snowgoons (i think). Yelawolf name said it's a reference to has native heritage. point is their are a lot of entertainers with ethnic heritages as stage names
    "A people without the knowledge of their past history, origin and culture is like a tree without roots." - Marcus Garvey

"The most disrespected woman in America, is the black woman. The most un-protected person in America is the black woman. The most neglected person in America, is the black woman" - Malcolm X

15. The Following User Says Thank You to TheMask For This Useful Post:

searching (2019-01-11)

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 03:35
    E1b1b
    mtDNA
    D1
    Ethnicity
    Latin American
    Antarctica Skull and crossbones

since you're talking about afro-latinos, I like samba instrumentals very much

Also pagode (blends african and portuguese culture):

Senior Moderator
    Plant of Life = Biological Magic 麻 EliasAlucard's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    J1a2a1a2-P58+
    mtDNA
    H5a
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Alpinid
    Metaethnos
    proto-Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Assyrian/Armenian
    Politics
    Environment, Cannabis
    Religion
    Secular Agnostic

Quote Originally Posted by TheMask View Post
    references to blackness in a stage name is not new like N.W.A.
    Niggers With Attitude were actually making a political point; they were activists so to say, and they also had some talent. This Amara La Negra is basically a rebel without a cause. She's also far better looking than the average black woman, so this notion that she's oppressed because she's black is nonsensical attention whoring at best. She would probably be a lot more successful if she did porn or tried Hollywood or something.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMask View Post
    some white rappers reference their whiteness like Vanilla Ice & Snowgoons (i think). Yelawolf name said it's a reference to has native heritage. point is their are a lot of entertainers with ethnic heritages as stage names
    Haven't heard of the others, but Vanilla Ice's stage name was just tongue in cheek, due to him almost being the only white rapper at the time. He wasn't shoving his whiteness down people's throats.

Quoted for truth:
    For the lulz:

Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66