Phenotype
    Mediterranid
    Ethnicity
    Persian
    Religion
    Buddhist
    United States

Quote Originally Posted by MnM View Post
    Yea yea yea enough of your holier than thou autistic bullshit.
    You can normally gauge the complexity of someone's character and wisdom based on their artistic preferences. It's the way it works.

Not my fault most of you have shit brains compared to your predecessors, hence why you can only consume shallow entertainment.
    Last edited by An Shigao; 2019-05-14 at 21:46.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to An Shigao For This Useful Post:

beyoku (2019-06-16), KING OF KUSH (2019-05-15)

3. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Molecular Biologist DracoSentien's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:59
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z253 >Z6749.1
    mtDNA
    Queen Victoria's H
    Race
    Caucasian
    Metaethnos
    Anglo
    Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Phenotype
    Atlantid
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    methodist
    United States United Kingdom Scotland Canada Weed Flag New Zealand Australia

Quote Originally Posted by EliasAlucard View Post
    So post more STEM then? Why didn't you post in the black hole thread? How come you haven't posted in the Interstellar thread?

You don't get it man. Anthrogayica is a boring forum. It basically centers around Y-DNA autism. They don't even allow political discussions there, and very little free speech. Anthrogayica is the best discussion forum on the planet, for Y-DNA discussions, and that's not really something anyone cares about. Even population genetics is irrelevant to most people, especially after the novelty wears off. And that's why it's such a gay forum for boring autists. There are far more genuinely interesting topics to discuss than our Y-chromosomes you know.

The problem here isn't the Negrocentrics and their stupid black Egypt bullshit; that stuff has always been an entertaining side show debate over the years. The problem here is this inbred anthro community. When ABF got hacked, you guys showed how weak you were. So some of you went around being full time clowns on Aprishitty, because that forum literally has no rules and much less any moderation, so shitposting became your new thing. Another group of ABF members were more interested in something as boring as Y-DNA (which actually is an irrelevant discussion altogether; the only really relevant Y-DNA discussions is linking a handful of haplogroups to 2-3 language families), and that's all they care about on Anthrogayica, so some of ABF's genetics crowd concentrated there after the hacking drama was over. The problem is not, and never was, the black Egypt members. The problem was all along the white members, and this showed when you guys became distracted with a Y-DNA incel forum and a clown forum.

Paraphrasing the ancient Greek philosopher Pericles:

“Geeks like to think that they can iGnore politics; you can leave politics alone, but politics won’t leave you alone.” — Richard Stallman

^^ And that's how it works. We need a serious forum that allows some lulz and where we combine political discussions with population genetics and other STEM discussions, and that's exactly what ABF has always been meant for.

ABF has never been and never will be a genetics only forum, and especially not a Y-DNA forum. We discuss all sorts of topics related to anthropology and life in general on this forum, which also includes politics, and quite frankly, political discussions is a million times more important than Y-DNA subclade discussions, because politics literally affects everyone.

I agree, 100%. Stick around, I actually have some plans for you on this exact issue. I have such a software project in mind, which we could collaborate on. And @DragonRouge is a software developer too, but she doesn't do open source so we can't count on her on this one. As far as I'm concerned, it must be open source, and hardcore FOSS at that, which is the GPLv3 license (2 clause BSD, MIT, Apache v2.0 and similar permissive licenses are all half-assed open source).

Word up. I suggest you stop being a joke and not post there, lol.

That's great, do your part then by being more active here; be the change you want to see
    Broham, I agree the forum should not be just based on genetics as when we first started having these forums genetics was in a golden age. Italready went through its golden age and now neuroscience is in a golden age and that politics and other lulz things are cool. But Ancient black Egypt as been disproved. Also, I did not perceive anthrogenica as Y-DNA focus as they released stuff like more enhanced DIY dodecad with nMonte and NMonte2,, admixture studio 12 and some cool stuff from some French user Tolan. Tolan, along with Stanford University and UCLA were able to pinpoint my ancestry to the UK unlike AncestryDNA who has me as 'Irish' and the amateur tools created by Greeks, Polaks and Lithunians at GEDmatch which had me chasing my tail like a cat. You were lucky to know you were Assyrian and to be around when MacDonald was doing plots -- I was not ! I think AncestryDNA is crap except for the raw data and geneology ! With their ancestry breakdowns it seems they try to give everyone at least a bit of Irish and Scandinavian.

Also, two Italian Americans helped me colloquially-- one said I look like a WASP and another said I look British. As well. as one Irishwoman, from TheApricity saying I don't look Irish.

Also, anthrogenica did some really cool stuff like plot me with ancient Gladiator in York England (now that is really British!).

The focus on the OpenBSD and Linux forums are Linux and OpenBSD -- it gets shit done. The site LinuxQuestions is focuses on helping people with Linux with subforums for BSD it is not autistic because every forum needs a focus.

You say politics won't ignore me -- well , yeah, mistaking myself as an Irishman can have serious political implications -- you heard of the the IRA ? The troubles in Northern Ireland ?

See your signature Polaks like Polako and and Lukasz and the other most of the other amateurs at GEDmatch could only confuse me. In a rootless cosmopolitan egoist society it is good to know your roots.

Also, your server : "Email has failed its domain’s authentication requirements warning " so it is any wonder I went to the other forums after the hacking ? Compound this with I got locked out of my other emails and did not use keepassX. You can't even get new members from mainstream sites like Yahoo and Gmail as it ignores these emails for registration. You are not running a professional site my Nukka !
    Last edited by DracoSentien; 2019-05-17 at 02:12.

Established Member
    Last Online
    2019-07-27 @ 13:00
    Race
    Europid
    Metaethnos
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    American
    Phenotype
    Nordo-Cromagnid
    Politics
    Paleoconservatism
    Religion
    Christian
    Viking Norway Denmark Netherlands United States

Lol.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Odin For This Useful Post:

Ozrage (2019-06-15)

Established Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:06
    J1
    Race
    Caucasoid
    Phenotype
    Berberid
    Phenotype
    S.med+Berberid+litorid
    Politics
    Center-left
    Religion
    Agnosticism

Quote Originally Posted by An Shigao View Post
    The fact of the matter is, most of you are trash compared to your great artistic, literary forebears. You choose to watch and immerse your mind into filth media like "The Avengers", crappy games like Assassin's Creed, and so forth rather than read good literature and poetry, watch art-house films, discuss real philosophy like Kant outside of memes, and so forth. You are generic plebeian trash on the level of Afrocentrists in your own right.

Afrocentrists listen to nigga trash music that involves twerking, gangsta shooting, and other crap whilst you watch insipid Hollywood, read trash-level entertainment, and more. You are both shallow but in different ways. I doubt most of you can even write or create real art or understand what deep contemplation and wisdom entails.

In fact, if you walked into my library, you would see I have a far greater vision and nuanced understanding of certain aspects of European ethos than most of you. You people are truly interested in nothing but stroking your own ego.
    How old are you ?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to NassBean For This Useful Post:

DragonRouge (2019-06-15)

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Y-DNA
    R-M512
    mtDNA
    W3a1
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Sweden Norway Sweden Tre Kronor

Quote Originally Posted by Odin View Post
    Lol.

Welcome to Sweden. The irony in that picture is hilarious.
    "Say Goodbye To Sweden, It's Time To Go Home!"
    "By way of deception, thou shalt do war"

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ozrage For This Useful Post:

Odin (2019-06-16)

Established Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 22:06
    Y-DNA
    J2b2*
    mtDNA
    H1
    Race
    Caucasoid
    Metaethnos
    White American
    Ethnicity
    Greco-Mediterranean
    Phenotype
    Pompeii frescoe
    Politics
    I don't do politics
    Religion
    Panentheism
    Germany Japan Italy

Quote Originally Posted by An Shigao View Post
    You can normally gauge the complexity of someone's character and wisdom based on their artistic preferences. It's the way it works.

Not my fault most of you have shit brains compared to your predecessors, hence why you can only consume shallow entertainment.
    Maybe in certain aspects but not in others. I've known well read poets and philosophers and even biologists but didnt know how to change a fucking flat tire or clean a firearm. If the world was only composed of them nothing would work.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ozrage View Post
    Welcome to Sweden. The irony in that picture is hilarious.
    Elias on the left.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Arch Hades For This Useful Post:

beyoku (2019-06-16)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7