User Tag List

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27

Thread: How do Horner view themselves in terms of race?3381 days old

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    @

Quote Originally Posted by beyoku View Post
    The usage of "Black" today is a social political one mainly defined by North American descendants of the trans Atlantic slave trade. Many continental Africans including Horners exclude themselves from the term. My neighbors are from Ghana and Liberia and they exclude themselves from "Black" the same way they exclude themselves and their children from the "African American" category. This isnt something new, I have seen Jamaicans exclude themselves because "We are Jamaican," same for Spanish speaking Caribbeans of overwhelming African ancestry who come from regions that have all types of layers when it comes to racial descriptors.

The Chauvinism displayed by Horners is not anything at all unique among Sub Saharans. In my experience EVERY African ethnic group thinks their "the shit" compared to others with Dinka and Somali being the worst offenders. In the case of Horn Africans its just probably exacerbated by the power dynamic of white peoples and their admiration of horner physical attributes. The same admiration that places "White" North Africans above Horners.....North Africans who generally dont identify themselves as "White" even when having the same pigmentation as European "Whites".

The larger all encompassing notion of "Black" is not one many Horners are forced into or to insert themselves into. As @Meygaag put it...even he will "claim to be black when I need something like a scholarship for example". So he knows where western social society places him. The key for him and Horners is that "Black" is not part of their identity, so it really DOESN'T MATTER what other folks think...including other Black Folk.

I too have witness plenty of times Horners refer to Africans as "Africans" or "Real Africans".
    I always bring up the evolutionary history let them know they are the "Real" Africans, they havent EVER protested when I say that.

Complete bullcrap, Jamaicans have always said they're black they're only quick to tell you they are Jamaican because Aframs want to steal and own every name and culture,even the name ''black''.It was fake armchair revolutionary dimwitted of the African American background(but other backgrounds too) that started the crap about the term ''black'' only meaning people of Afram descent, then they wonder why Africans/Blacks of other countries don't identify as such.
    So that's why Jamaicans emphasize the name Jamaican but will tell you they are black.You so out of your mind for saying otherwise

And Horners don't have a problem with Aframs in general, we just don't like idiots like you think they know it all about a culture.Many African Americans are cool and hardworking people, and in general we are cool with those are cool with us. But we know to not to fall for frauds like you who obsess about race and are out to hurt people. Horners don't like bad people in general from any background.

And its only some ignorant West Africans who say Horners aren't real Africans, every Horner knows we were not only African but one of the first.

Quote Originally Posted by Itoli View Post
    That's not true in the USA either. Most of the the horners I've encountered identified as black and were damn near ready to fight if you said otherwise. The only horners I've seen on that deluded Clayton Bigsby shit are are beta-bitch incels online. Usually male, usually young, usually virgins upset that their women are dating western men with a muscle mass above skeletoid. Outside of that there are a lot of other older horners who don't identify as back but they didn't tend to identify with race in general (at least not in reference to themselves).
    What kind of geek says Clayton Bigsby ? Who is that?
    Which Horners do you know in real life you liar? Horners have said this time again and again,

''we're black ,we're African'' ,but we are not the same kind of African as people in West African nor Southern Africa nor North Africa. although we look similar and share similar customs to people in all of these regions of Africa we are different.

Its crazy because Hoteps like you either have an obsession about with Latinos Brazilians/Dominicans (not just Afro Latinos) and if not you have an obsession with Horners.And if Hoteps like you are not trolling these people Hoteps would be are fixated on Egypt. You don't ever see Hoteps like you show an interest in West Africans land of your ancestors ,well only rarely and its only some nonsense.Show some real pride.
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKhalasi View Post
    tbh, theres no such thing as a "real african" because everyone in the continent of Africa, is a "real African"

A horner is just as african to me as a Liberian, and a Liberian is just as african to me as a black congolese. The fact that some of them try to seperate themselves from other black africans thinking they are better disgusts me. This is what caucasoid influence does to you lmao

me being biracial- half white/half black mentally i am more african than any horner ive met so far, it just sounds like they want to be arab or anything else than african so badly, its almost like self-hate
    Horners don't seperate themselves from other Africans, Horners like all Africans and all people granted they have some dignity about them,but Horners relate to people of their tribe and language first, just any other African would. I've seen Latinos and Caribbean people do so too.
    Last edited by Menelik; 2018-12-16 at 04:25.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    Arubano y Curasoleno
    Last Online
    @
    Y-DNA
    J-M172
    mtDNA
    L3e2b1a2
    Metaethnos
    Dutch Caribbean
    Ethnicity
    Aruban/Curacaon
    Politics
    Duartian Republicanism
    Aruba Netherlands Antilles Aruba Netherlands Antilles Netherlands CARICOM

Quote Originally Posted by Menelik View Post
    Complete bullcrap, Jamaicans have always said they're black they're only quick to tell you they are Jamaican because Aframs want to steal and own every name and culture,even the name ''black''.It was fake armchair revolutionary dimwitted of the African American background(but other backgrounds too) that started the crap about the term ''black'' only meaning people of Afram descent, then they wonder why Africans/Blacks of other countries don't identify as such.
    So that's why Jamaicans emphasize the name Jamaican but will tell you they are black.You so out of your mind for saying otherwise

And Horners don't have a problem with Aframs in general, we just don't like idiots like you think they know it all about a culture.Many African Americans are cool and hardworking people, and in general we are cool with those are cool with us. But we know to not to fall for frauds like you who obsess about race and are out to hurt people. Horners don't like bad people in general from any background.

And its only some ignorant West Africans who say Horners aren't real Africans, every Horner knows we were not only African but one of the first.

Which Horners do you know in real life you liar? Horners have said this time again and again,

''we're black ,we're African'' ,but we are not the same kind of African as people in West African nor Southern Africa nor North Africa. although we look similar and share similar customs to people in all of these regions of Africa we are different.

Its crazy because Hoteps like you either have an obsession about with Latinos Brazilians/Dominicans (not just Afro Latinos) and if not you have an obsession with Horners.And if Hoteps like you are not trolling these people Hoteps would be are fixated on Egypt. You don't ever see Hoteps like you show an interest in West Africans land of your ancestors ,well only rarely and its only some nonsense.Show some real pride.

Horners don't seperate themselves from other Africans, Horners like all Africans and all people granted they have some dignity about them,but Horners relate to people of their tribe and language first, just any other African would. I've seen Latinos and Caribbean people do so too.
    I think that most New World People do that.
    "Los blancos, morenos, cobrizos, cruzados, marchando serenos, unidos y osados, la Patria salvemos de viles tiranos, y al mundo mostremos que somos hermanos. "Juan Pablo Duarte

Established Member
    Last Online
    @

Quote Originally Posted by Menelik View Post

Careful Melkam. With all that steam blowing out your puss you might fuck around and pop your cherry.

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27