Established Member
    Last Online
    2019-09-25 @ 00:42
    mtDNA
    T2d
    Phenotype
    Uralid-mixed

Default Finns and Japanese

Because MRM closed the "Japanese and Finns" thread, I have to open third thread.

Why on earth MRM had to close that previous thread, why he just couldn't ask to move to Japanese section, can he come and explain, please?

I had more respect for this guy before, but now I am changing my mind about him.

And now I want to reply to some points.

Posted by aeon:

The big question is, how do Finns manage to see themselves as members of the Finno-Ugrian family, while at the same time trying to distance themselves as much as possible from other Finno-Ugrian ethnicities as "subhuman eastern mongoloid barbarians"?
    Exactly, I wonder about it too. But hell, do you know what, Finnish posters here (maybe except Aino) are narrominded idiots, who haven't managed even to go and see the eastern Finno-Ugric ethnicities, they haven't seen also Khanty, yet they are soooo big "experts". In fact I smile when I read their posts.

In reality I am even defending their theories about that Finns have European ancestry, yet they are keeping attacking on me I was saying that some Khanty look like Finns, but I was saying about the European-looking Khanty. I know nobody believes me here, but I don't care. I feel safe about what I am saying, I know that truth is on my side And I don't care about people, who barely have seen the Khanties, and play of themselves big experts.

Posted by Karhunkynsi:

We are the last, true Finno-Ugrians.
    Kinda yes, right now it looks like Finns will be long staying FU, while others are abandoning their languages etc. - thanks to russification.

Besides I havent said that Russia's Uralic people are "subhuman eastern mongoloid barbarians".
    Thank you

Finnish language is the most conservative FU language there is.
    Who says so? Erzyan language is said to be even more conservative language than Finnish language.

You Khantifying Finns
    In reality I can't Khantify Finns How you think I can do it? Maybe I am doing other way round - Finnishying Khanty, it's much more likely

You still don't see the picture I try to show - there are Khanty, who would easily pass as locals in Finland, and it is FACT. No agenda here, nothing, just pure, naked fact. What are you gonna to do with it, eh?

Most Finnish looking people of Western Siberia!
    Maybe I was little bit exaggerating, because there live some Russians too, who wouldn't stand out of place in Finland. Like f.e. one woman from Vologda district, who lives in Western Siberia some 20 years already, which was sometimes driving us with her car, where we needed. Her stories about the ruined Vologda district nature (for forestry needs etc.) were interesting to hear. Also husband of my aunt - he is ethnic (central?) Russian with light blue eyes etc. I guess they were among the most "Finnish-looking" there. But also some Khanty people were interesting. Some of them indeed didn't look far from what the Finns could look like.

Actually I have heard at least three times from three different Russian people, we've met in Western Siberia, that they have changed their opinions about Khanties after meeting them. They said they had lots of different stereotypes before, one guy said he thought that Khanty are same as Eskimos etc. And in the end changed mind when saw the Khanty himself. He is my cousin's husband BTW, and originally is from Sakhalin. We were talking a lot about these issues. He told me he didn't believe in existence in Europid Khanty until he himself saw them. And so on.

You see, Finnish posters are driven purely by stereotypes.

Oh, by the way, Khanty also have stereotypes about Finns. When they met my Finnish friend (who has light brown hair and hazel eyes), sometimes wondered and asked "how comes he isn't blonde? All Finns are blonde, right?"...

How do you open our western European minds to life in ex. Sovietrepublics by talking about Japanese?
    I explained already - the original intention of thread was linked to Bami. If that thread would be posted by anybody else, except me, nobody would suspect such things as Ķhantifying"etc. But since human brains are made in way to see links everywhere, where they even don't exist, then of course the suspicions came out. And I had to defend myself. But you, MRM, even don't allow me to do it, you are abusing your moderator status and closing the threads.
    Last edited by Evi; 2010-03-19 at 11:41.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Evi For This Useful Post:

Jeff (2010-03-19)

3. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    Last Online
    2011-05-05 @ 14:55
    N1C1
    mtDNA
    H36
    Metaethnos
    Fennic
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Religion
    Afrocentrism
    Skull and crossbones

Thread about Finno-Nippon relations turns again into Khantification spree.

I was saying that some Khanty look like Finns
    there are Khanty, who would easily pass as locals in Finland, and it is FACT
    No agenda here

Established Member
    Last Online
    mtDNA
    T2d
    Phenotype
    Uralid-mixed

Quote Originally Posted by Karhunkynsi View Post
    Thread about Finno-Nippon relations turns again into Khantification spree.
    And who turned it, if it was not you?

This thread is counted as continuation of previous two. I wouldn't have to create new thread, if MRM wouldn't close the previous two.

OK, some pictures. Tell me your opnion, could they pass as locals in Finland? Yeah, Khantyfication can start now

I'll start with people from same family. Let's start from grandmother:

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x...IMG_7937-2.jpg

Grandmother's very adult daughter (in the middle) and granddaughter (in the left):

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x...i/IMG_7833.jpg

Grandson (in the left) and great-grandson (to the right)

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x...IMG_8109-1.jpg

They ALL are Khanty, ALL of them speak Khanty language.

Now other, unrelated people.

This woman:

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x...i/IMG_6904.jpg

Kazym Khanty family (I don't pretend that they look exactly like Finns, they do exhibit some clear Mongoloid features, but I don't think they would greatly stand out in Finland either, if would wear random contemporary clothes):

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x...aminen0004.jpg

Take off these clothes from this girl, and imagine that her real dress is contemporary clothes...

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x...aminen0082.jpg

Blame yourself, you provoked me.

Established Member
    Last Online
    N1C1
    mtDNA
    H36
    Metaethnos
    Fennic
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Religion
    Afrocentrism
    Skull and crossbones

Quote Originally Posted by Evi View Post
    Blame yourself, you provoked me.
    I'm only doing it because it amuses me

I put these Khanties of yours to test. I dropped into food shop nearby. You know I'm living at Espoo. Espoo is much like Helsinki, people from all around the country have moved here, so there should be pretty much all possible phenotypical combinations of Finland found right from here.

First, none of the people at the shop looked like the people you posted. The man in your pics obviously has very pronounced Uralid features, which would make him standout in the crowd. Otherwise there is something familiar in him but not enough to make him pass as local.

Grandma in the middle comes closes to Finnish variables, allthough all old people start to look a like. Same goes to grandma with blue eyes.

Kazym Khanty guy with sun glasses could pass as a Finn, atleast by that pic. However, there is no way of knowing how he would look like without the glasses.

So overall, all them would stand out in Finland and they wouldnt be considered as locals.

Banned
    Last Online
    2010-12-22 @ 21:03
    Y-DNA
    -
    mtDNA
    -
    Race
    Caucasoid
    Phenotype
    Mediterranid
    Metaethnos
    Slav
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Phenotype
    -
    Politics
    Afro-centrist
    Religion
    Orthodox christianity
    Greece Maniot Russia Serbia coat of arms Sweden Tre Kronor Slovakia

I know nobody believes me here, but I don't care. I feel safe about what I am saying, I know that truth is on my side
    And that's what Hitler, Stalin and the sionists say/said

Can you stop posting pics of mongs? They don't LOOK like europeans and will never do

Established Member
    Last Online
    mtDNA
    T2d
    Phenotype
    Uralid-mixed

Quote Originally Posted by Karhunkynsi View Post
    I'm only doing it because it amuses me

I put these Khanties of yours to test. I dropped into food shop nearby. You know I'm living at Espoo. Espoo is much like Helsinki, people from all around the country have moved here, so there should be pretty much all possible phenotypical combinations of Finland found right from here.

First, none of the people at the shop looked like the people you posted. The man in your pics obviously has very pronounced Uralid features, which would make him standout in the crowd. Otherwise there is something familiar in him but not enough to make him pass as local.

Grandma in the middle comes closes to Finnish variables, allthough all old people start to look a like. Same goes to grandma with blue eyes.

Kazym Khanty guy with sun glasses could pass as a Finn, atleast by that pic. However, there is no way of knowing how he would look like without the glasses.

So overall, all them would stand out in Finland and they wouldnt be considered as locals.
    I do agree with you that Khanty, even the ones posted by me, don't look same as Finns. But still, in comparision to a variety of phenotypes, that persist in Western Siberia, some Khanty do have almost the most familiar phenotypes to the Finnish eye, if not to take into account some Russians (strangely, but the Northern Russians are not so common there, instead IMO it looks like there are lots of Central or Southern Russians, at least judging by phenotypes). I can tell you something. The most common phenotype in Western Siberia is South-Eastern European, Pontic-related, if not nearly Mediterranean. Because there are lots of Ukrainians, Tatars, also Central-Southern Russians, who often show "southern" features, plus people from Caucasus region, who of course are very "southern". Also, there are many Chinese, Vietnamese etc. Which people in such environment do you think you, being as Finn, would regard as most familiar? I guess that either the Russians, who have NW roots (but they are not that many there), either some Khanty people (also not many). You see, comparision in multi-kulti environment adds light in these issues.

And stop me in accusion of "khantifying Finns", it's just not fair.

---------- Post added 2010-03-19 at 18:21 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zupan View Post
    Can you stop posting pics of mongs? They don't LOOK like europeans and will never do
    Oh, calm down. I never said that they are Europeans. Plus Khanty themselves don't regard as "Europeans"
    Last edited by Evi; 2010-03-19 at 16:22.

Established Member
    Last Online
    N1C1
    mtDNA
    H36
    Metaethnos
    Fennic
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Religion
    Afrocentrism
    Skull and crossbones

Quote Originally Posted by Evi View Post
    And stop me in accusion of "khantifying Finns", it's just not fair.[COLOR="Silver"]
    Okay, I stop you Khantifying Finns

Btw, I just realised why the man looked so familiar to me. He is spitting image of late Russian army general Alexander Lebed.

Compare:

Khanty man:
    http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x...IMG_8109-1.jpg

General Alexander Lebed, allmost president of Russia in 90's:
    http://www.spiegel.de/img/0,1020,180319,00.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebed

Established Member
    Last Online
    mtDNA
    T2d
    Phenotype
    Uralid-mixed

You got point there. I must say that I always have strongly suspected about Lebedev...

Established Member
    Primitive
    Last Online
    2010-10-15 @ 09:47

Quote Originally Posted by Zupan View Post

Can you stop posting pics of mongs?
    Hey dude! We're in the Japanese section at this very moment, by the way

Established Member
    Last Online
    N1C1
    mtDNA