Senegambia
    Ethnicity
    Kriolu
    Phenotype
    South Saharid Kriola
    Cape Verde African Union(OAS) Guinea-Bissau Senegal

Quote Originally Posted by Odin View Post
    Lol.

Can you keep pedo pic out. Those girls are not over 14 years old...and you tell they feel very uncomfortable with the abuse from the ugly shit face.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to stala For This Useful Post:

a_garcia49 (2019-05-08)

3. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:08
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Belarusian
    Lithuania Grand Duchy

Quote Originally Posted by DragonRouge View Post
    Some of the least homogeneous countries in the world are in Africa.

The map does not seem to be correct for some countries. How Australia is so ethnically homogeneous? The composition is similar to that of Canada.

Belarus has 84% ethnic Belarusians. And 97% Slavic with Russians, Poles and Ukrainians. The country is less homogeneous than diverse Australia and Russia?

Census 2009 (last census)

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist BlessedbyHorus's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:48
    Ethnicity
    Nigger/Abeed
    Politics
    Trouble Maker Negro
    Religion
    Agnostic
    United States Haiti Dominican Republic

Quote Originally Posted by El-Maestro View Post
    The whole Chinese/African relationship seems complicated, when you find out minor tidbits from various representatives of different African countries. For instance, an international banker told me that china would impose themselves on rapidly developing countries as they've done in the last few decades in SEA; Where they'd fund or even work on a project in a developing country then somewhat bargain with said country for reparations for what ever project it was, and this is regardless of whether or not the country can effectively pay off the debt and maintain stability.

Essentially they'll ask if a country needs assistance -> regardless of the answer they'll build some expensive shit the country probably can't Afford - > Then claim ownership of whatever resource they deem viable from said country as partial repayment.

The shit sounded crazy to me... but then I met a Zambian to help put this in perspective. China owns their Central Broadcasting network (ZNBC)... which means for the most part they(china) control the Zambian media... They did this by funding a serious of projects including Airports, roads a dam and other forms of infrastructure. They offer to build things in "good faith" but with the caveat that they'll have some sort of benefit from doing so in the future... mostly by taking partial if not complete ownership of the most lucrative resource the country has to offer.

I see it as them positioning themselves to take the most advantage out of the economic boom between 2020 to 2050 projected over African countries. But then again this isn't just in Africa but in the Caribbean as well. It seems like they're finding every possible way to get countries in debt to them. But the true "threat" of these behaviors isn't on Africans per-say but to other superpowers, Africans and other developing Nations just wont get the full benefit of there resource and labor.... but what else is new.

Zambians and Zimbabweans did bad business practice with the Chinese. Meanwhile, we don't hear this problem with Tanzanians or Ethiopians the former being one of China's biggest partners on the continent. Again, its all about choosing smart business deals which some of these African leaders don't do.

Wiki Editor
    Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Male relatives J1c3
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Metaethnos
    Métis-Souriquois
    Ethnicity
    Acadian
    Politics
    Shawinigan Handshake
    Religion
    Atheist
    Canada Canada Acadia Canada Quebec Basque Faroe Islands Viking

Quote Originally Posted by Rugevit View Post
    The map does not seem to be correct for some countries. How Australia is so ethnically homogeneous? The composition is similar to that of Canada.

Belarus has 84% ethnic Belarusians. And 97% Slavic with Russians, Poles and Ukrainians. The country is less homogeneous than diverse Australia and Russia?

Census 2009 (last census)

I was surprised by Australia, I thought it was pretty diverse, actually.

But I think this map factors in ethnic fractionalization. Canada has had stability issues in the past because of the English vs French divide. The country almost split up in 1995. Australia does not have such ethnic divides.

And I always thought the US was more diverse than Canada. But the ethnic divisions they do have have never threatened the stability of the country... not since the Civil War, anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BlessedbyHorus View Post
    Zambians and Zimbabweans did bad business practice with the Chinese. Meanwhile, we don't hear this problem with Tanzanians or Ethiopians the former being one of China's biggest partners on the continent. Again, its all about choosing smart business deals which some of these African leaders don't do.
    A few African countries have has issues with the Chinese, like Angola being expected to pay back debts faster than they could, and xenophobic attacks on Chinese residents, as well as tensions with Namibia over them not letting Huawei set up a 5G network (Canada is having the same fight with China right now).
    The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue.

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist BlessedbyHorus's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:48
    Ethnicity
    Nigger/Abeed
    Politics
    Trouble Maker Negro
    Religion
    Agnostic
    United States Haiti Dominican Republic

A few African countries have has issues with the Chinese, like Angola being expected to pay back debts faster than they could, and xenophobic attacks on Chinese residents, as well as tensions with Namibia over them not letting Huawei set up a 5G network (Canada is having the same fight with China right now).

Africa needs large capital especially for infrastructure before time runs out. And who is gonna give it to them? Not the west.

Its up to African leaders to choose SMART business deals and keep the Chinese expats in check. Instead of going gucci shopping in Europe. Yea I'm holding African leaders accountable too.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BlessedbyHorus For This Useful Post:

DragonRouge (2019-05-08), El-Maestro (2019-05-08), Game Theory (2019-05-08), Iron Hand (2019-05-08), KING OF KUSH (2019-05-08)

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    E1b1a7a
    mtDNA
    L4b2
    Race
    Sub-Saharan African
    Phenotype
    Sudanid
    Metaethnos
    American
    Ethnicity
    Afro-American
    Phenotype
    New World Black
    Politics
    Center-right
    Religion
    Church of Christ
    United States

If I were to ever move to Africa it would be to Ghana or Botswana. They take care of themselves very well and don't need aid.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsarcastic View Post
    That said, I have complete respect for blacks that are actually about shit and don't blame white folk on the daily (preferably ever---e.g., Jesse Lee Peterson, or even formerly leftist aframs like Candace Owens

Wiki Editor
    Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Male relatives J1c3
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Metaethnos
    Métis-Souriquois
    Ethnicity
    Acadian
    Politics
    Shawinigan Handshake
    Religion
    Atheist
    Canada Canada Acadia Canada Quebec Basque Faroe Islands Viking

Africa needs large capital especially for infrastructure before time runs out. And who is gonna give it to them? Not the west.

Its up to African leaders to choose SMART business deals and keep the Chinese expats in check. Instead of going gucci shopping in Europe. Yea I'm holding African leaders accountable too.
    I completely agree. Though I believe they should diversify their partners not just rely on China, or the EU, US, or whoever.

I do agree with the Namibian président about Huawei, their 5G network is not secure. Also agree with the South African president, if he wins (their election is today), about diversifying their trading partners. It’s best to have a lot of them, instead of have most of your trade with one country... something we Canadians have learned the hard way since so much of our exports go to the US, so when their economy slows down, so does ours.
    The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DragonRouge For This Useful Post:

BlessedbyHorus (2019-05-08), Iron Hand (2019-05-08)

Established Member
    Junior Member But Cool
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:23
    Y-DNA
    E-U174
    mtDNA
    U6a3
    Race
    Sub-Saharan African
    Metaethnos
    Akan/Mande/Igbo
    Ethnicity
    Jamaican
    Phenotype
    Goldwindid Sudanid
    Politics
    Monarchy over Republic
    Religion
    Nunya
    England Jamaica Skull and crossbones

The irony is that many Euro countries are having Huawei 5G networks set up soon and the USA doesn't like it.

Preach my 1/2 Haitian 1/2 Afram/ADOS brother. Preach. Especially the bolded part.

I completely agree. Though I believe they should diversify their partners not just rely on China, or the EU, US, or whoever.

I do agree with the Namibian président about Huawei, their 5G network is not secure. Also agree with the South African president, if he wins (their election is today), about diversifying their trading partners. It’s best to have a lot of them, instead of have most of your trade with one country... something we Canadians have learned the hard way since so much of our exports go to the US, so when their economy slows down, so does ours.
    It's starting to happen. The EU (well mainly the rich ones) wants to do more business with the whole of Africa. It would be a great counter-balance to the Chinese and Indians.
    I think 'The West' are finally starting to realise how that trading with Africa and not giving aid to it, can make you rich.
    It's a shame that many ogf the fucktarded right-wing morons on this site haven't learned that China is a major threat to 'The West'.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Iron Hand For This Useful Post:

BlessedbyHorus (2019-05-08), DragonRouge (2019-05-08)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4