Last Online
    @
    Mediterranid
    Ethnicity
    Mexican-American
    Phenotype
    Atlanto-Med + CM
    United States Mexico Guam Philippines Palau

Mexican corn, okay this type of corn is too expensive in New York, when I went, I almost wanted to slap the paisa vendor because he was cray cray to think I would buy it.... Eventually I did end up buying it and didnt slap him. I buy from my people who are here huslting making a living. Many south and central americans sell our snacks, i didnt buy from them because they dont deserve my superior dollars touched by superior mexican hands

But anyways, i found it interesting that they dont really eat corn in the dominican republic. Or maybe they do but nothing how we eat it, glad they decided to try it lol crazy combination but its good stuff

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Celph Titled For This Useful Post:

Persian_Otomi (2017-11-30)

3. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:33
    Race
    Negroid
    Metaethnos
    Black
    Ethnicity
    Black American
    Politics
    SJW Mangina
    Religion
    Agnostic Occultism
    United States African Union(OAS)

"A people without the knowledge of their past history, origin and culture is like a tree without roots." - Marcus Garvey

"The most disrespected woman in America, is the black woman. The most un-protected person in America is the black woman. The most neglected person in America, is the black woman" - Malcolm X

Established Member
    Viceroyalty of New Spain Celph Titled's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Mediterranid
    Ethnicity
    Mexican-American
    Phenotype
    Atlanto-Med + CM

Cancun Immigration problem

CANCÚN, Q. Roo.- In Cancun, 104,110 foreigners live (not counting illegal immigration), according to data from the National Institute of Statistics and Geography (Inegi), which corresponds to 14% of the inhabitants of the city

Smh if Mexico doesn't stop these peasants, then I can already see the Yucatán Peninsula wanting to part away from Mexico, due to these foreigners making the decision

Most of the foreigners living in Cancun come from United States, Canada, Guatemala, Cuba, Argentina, Venezuela, Colombia, Italy, Russia

Not to long ago I was reading that Russians are having a big impact in Cancun to the point where now some areas, its requiered to speak Russian. In Cancun, the only way you can make it is if you speak English because it's very used out there. My friend from Tijuana worked there and she spoke English perfectly, she said if you are not an English speaker in Cancun, that good luck getting hired.

One of the most important tourist cities of Mexico is Cancún, located in the state of Quintana Roo, located east of the Atlantic peninsula of the Aztec country and at the same time it is an entity bordering Central America. In this city, migrants are the ones who carry out the heaviest work with days that start from seven in the morning until the day ends, during which time they serve tourists, they settle the resting chairs on the seashore, they serve of waiters, clean low and many other activities receiving as base salary 100 pesos per day (USD $ 5).

Salvadorans, Hondurans, Guatemalans and Cubans are mostly those who came to Cancun cheated, where they were promised a better life and a better salary, but instead of being employed as waiters or waitresses in five-star hotels, they now collect garbage from the beaches or even prostitution.

Ain't nobody cheated those fucks, they were not captured and brought here to work like peasants, they came because they are a bunch of morons, I hope they head to America or back to their countries because Mexico doesn't need them at all.

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Mediterranid
    Ethnicity
    Mexican-American
    Phenotype
    Atlanto-Med + CM

What Lebanese think of Mexico/Mexicans

What Egyptians think of Mexico (not very Caucasoid like some make them seem on anthro forums, big difference with the Lebanese lol)

What Spaniards think of Mexico

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Mediterranid
    Ethnicity
    Mexican-American
    Phenotype
    Atlanto-Med + CM

Chileans and Colombians are our brothers from another mother and who we tend to be the most similar to
    Brazilians, we get along with them despite my beef with some of them online lol, they always speak nicely about mexico. Mexican influence is big in Brazil, we influence their top musical genre, we have also influence their gastronomy, a lot of their funkeiros sing about Mexico and our culture, some name themselves after mexican cartels (lol smh), but yeah i was surprise about this when i traveled to Brazil. I remenber there was a video of a little brazilian favela boy who cried his eyes out because he wanted to date a mexican girl lol he was like 6 years old

Anyways what Chileans think of Mexico

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Mediterranid
    Ethnicity
    Mexican-American
    Phenotype
    Atlanto-Med + CM

The new president of Mexico 2018, this time no fraud. He will be the new president of Mexico

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Mediterranid
    Ethnicity
    Mexican-American
    Phenotype
    Atlanto-Med + CM

World's Largest Underwater Cave System Discovered In Yucatan Peninsula

"This immense cave represents the most important submerged archaeological site in the world," says the director of the anthropological study.
    Sacred Mayan underwater tunnels in Mexico's Yucatan are being rediscovered for the first time in thousands of years, scientists have revealed.

An extensive network of limestone caves housing Mayan artefacts is just now being explored by scientists from Mexico's National Anthropology and History Institute (INAH).

What INAH researchers have found is a remarkable underwater system, measuring more than 340km in length, which connects two previously known cenotes – Spanish for 'giant sinkhole aquifers' – near Tulum, in the state of Quintana Roo.

Scuba diving in the immense tunnels lined with stalactites, researchers have found highly preserved ceramic vases from Mayan society which would have been used in funerals and during ritual sacrifices.

They have also found intact human skulls, along with bones from elephants, giant sloths, bears, tigers and extinct species of horses, along with now-extinct plants. Investigators say the artefacts are well preserved because of the caves' inaccessibility.

Cenotes, known as dzonoot in Mayan, were a central part of the Mayan society and religion that flourished in what is now Mexico's Yucatan, along with the Central American countries of Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador.

"This immense cave represents the most important submerged archaeological site in the world," says Guillermo de Anda, director of the INAH study, noting that Mayans believed cenotes were the third level of the universe, after the heavens and Earth.

Cenotes are "a very powerful, magical space where the supernatural reigned, where gods and goddesses lived, where the good and bad co-existed, where man came from," says Anda. "It's a tunnel of time that transports you to a place 10,000 to 12,000 years ago."

Efforts to locate the tunnel began more than 14 years ago, headed by lead diver Robert Schmittner, who had spent 20 years trying to find a direct connection between the Sac Actun cenote in the south of the state and Dos Ojos cenote toward the north.

"We came really close a few times," Schmittner tells El Pais newspaper. "On a couple of occasions, we were a meter from making a connection between the two large cave systems."

Schmittner and INAH researchers began their focused investigation 10 months ago and only recently discovered the underwater route connecting the two cenotes.

"It was like trying to follow the veins within a body," says the diver. "It was a labyrinth of paths that sometimes came together and sometimes separated. We had to be very careful."

At certain points, the tunnel shrinks from 120 meters in width to just one meter.

In Quintana Roo, there are 1,400km of known underwater tunnels. Investigators are now trying to determine the composition of the water found within the labyrinth.

The research team has yet to ascertain exactly how the ancient Mayan artefacts came to rest in the cenotes for thousands of years.

This isn't the first time human remains have been found in Tulum cenotes, but it is the largest site yet identified. In 2010, researchers resurfaced the 10,000-year-old skeleton of a boy: some of the oldest human bones found in the Americas to date.

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Mediterranid
    Ethnicity
    Mexican-American
    Phenotype
    Atlanto-Med + CM

Get over yourself Guatemalans, Chiapanecos decided to be part of Mexico. They also celebrate their decision and beat up Guatemalans for living, also Guatemalans are highly discriminated in Chiapas. Sadly, many schools in Chiapas are now majority Central American most being Guatemalans. I hope Mexico does something about this and deports them. Over a million of them over the past years have settled in Mexico, majority in Southwestern especially in the state of Chiapas.

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Mediterranid
    Ethnicity
    Mexican-American
    Phenotype
    Atlanto-Med + CM

Guatemalans invading southern Mexico and bringing their poverty and ms-13 with them
    God, why did they pick Mexico, they should go to Costa Rica or Panama, very rich Central American nations

Mexico needs a more secure border, they need to start deporting all Central Americans and South Americans including illegal old as white Americans living in our nation

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Mediterranid
    Ethnicity
    Mexican-American
    Phenotype
    Atlanto-Med + CM

Guatemalans buy Mexicans birth certificates

Central American immigrants claim to be Mexican so America can deport them to Mexico instead of their country and stupid as America doesn’t investigate their background at all, they get drop in cuidad Juarez, Reynosa or Tijuana smh

Page 110 of 115 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 108 109 110 111 112 ... LastLast