User Tag List

Page 54 of 55 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 LastLast

Thread: Top 10 ethnicities that YOU perceive as physically/racially similar to your own.2356 days old

Established Member
    [~]|Half Aruban, Half American|[~]
    Last Online
    2019-06-12 @ 11:19
    R1b1a, Europe
    mtDNA
    L1'2'3'4'5'6 or L3
    Race
    Biracial
    Metaethnos
    SSA+Euro+MENA+Asiatic
    Ethnicity
    Afro + White + Levant
    Phenotype
    SSA + Egyptian + White
    Aruba Congo Democratic Republic Egypt Angola Ghana Jordan

Quote Originally Posted by Shaquille View Post
    White man? And you take race too seriously. And I don't even take it too seriously since I have mentioned it before that there are other things that are way more important. Many times actually.

And, how do you see black people as your people if you are not even a Negroe in the first place? You can identify with that part but in the end you ain't black. If you were indeed a black person, then I could at least understand your views. But I can't because I don't see you as a black person, and that ls your personal identification. You also have genetic similarity with white folks but I can see that you don't really like them going by your other comments that I saw in some other threads.
    ok good for you, im not considered black but barack obama is exactly just as african as i am, yet he's also biracial. and viewed as "the first black president" and ppl consider him black, if he can consider himself black so can i.

and i see black ppl as my own ppl because i grew up amongst only a black family, so i think and act nothing like a white or a "biracial" because most biracials take alot from their white side.

a biracial that wants to identify as white is fine, but a biracial that wants to identify as black isnt "black enough" foh bitch ass niggas xd
    MyGenomeBox results:

Xcode Life 2.0 results:

YourDNAPortal K7 test results:

^ (near eastern = ethiopian + european)

2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    Arubano y Curasoleno
    Last Online
    @
    Y-DNA
    J-M172
    mtDNA
    L3e2b1a2
    Metaethnos
    Dutch Caribbean
    Ethnicity
    Aruban/Curacaon
    Politics
    Duartian Republicanism
    Aruba Netherlands Antilles Aruba Netherlands Antilles Netherlands CARICOM

Quote Originally Posted by KingKhalasi View Post
    ok good for you, im not considered black but barack obama is exactly just as african as i am, yet he's also biracial. and viewed as "the first black president" and ppl consider him black, if he can consider himself black so can i.

and i see black ppl as my own ppl because i grew up amongst only a black family, so i think and act nothing like a white or a "biracial" because most biracials take alot from their white side.

a biracial that wants to identify as white is fine, but a biracial that wants to identify as black isnt "black enough" foh bitch ass niggas xd
    That's because he viewed as a black man by those dumb ass Americans. Good for you that you want to identify as something else, in the end its your personal identification.

Most biracials take up most of their white side? How do you know that most biracials do that?

Who the hell say that if a biracial wants to identify as white, it's fine? Who says that? Never heard of such things, I am curious.
    Last edited by Shaquille; 2018-12-19 at 12:48.
    "Los blancos, morenos, cobrizos, cruzados, marchando serenos, unidos y osados, la Patria salvemos de viles tiranos, y al mundo mostremos que somos hermanos. "Juan Pablo Duarte

Established Member
    Last Online
    R1b1a, Europe
    mtDNA
    L1'2'3'4'5'6 or L3
    Race
    Biracial
    Metaethnos
    SSA+Euro+MENA+Asiatic
    Ethnicity
    Afro + White + Levant
    Phenotype
    SSA + Egyptian + White

That's because he viewed as a black man by those dumb ass Americans. Good for you that you want to identify as something else, in the end its your personal identification.

Most biracials take up most of their white side? How do you know that most biracials do that?

Who the hell say that if a biracial wants to identify as white, it's fine? Who says that? Never heard of such things, I am curious.
    yeah i suppose thats true, americans are stupid as fuck. if anything i would've rather been half aruban half ghanaian or something, imagine a mix that sick like damn

and that's what i've noticed from other mulattoes cuz 6/10 identify as mixed, 3/10 prolly identify as white due to their upbringing, and prolly 1/10 identify ONLY as black. most mulattoes ive met just dont act like blacks, or think like them so that's a massive sign to me cuz if you truly are black you will see it back in their personality and the way they think and behave.

you for example i can see in your behavior and the way you think that you are black, you are well-spoken, intellectual, and knowledgable about certain things, to me that is also typical black because majority of my family is like that, they grew up ghetto but they are all very well spoken and respectable people, like most africans are.

and no one from what i know has said that if a biracial identifies as white it's fine, but from the internet and ppl what i've noticed, if you look biracial like me, if you identify as black ppl go nuts and cant handle it because "you dont have afro hair" or "you dont have black skin" but im sure as soon as i would've identified as white nobody would've made a problem of it and they wouldve accepted it just like that.

theApricity and plenty of other forums proved that to me >->

fuck being mixed, fuck being white, i am black and i dont care what other people say because i was raised 100% afro-caribbean, brought up 100% afro-caribbean, and i feel 100% black so i identify as such.
    MyGenomeBox results:

Xcode Life 2.0 results:

Established Member
    Arubano y Curasoleno
    Last Online
    @
    Y-DNA
    J-M172
    mtDNA
    L3e2b1a2
    Metaethnos
    Dutch Caribbean
    Ethnicity
    Aruban/Curacaon
    Politics
    Duartian Republicanism

Quote Originally Posted by KingKhalasi View Post
    yeah i suppose thats true, americans are stupid as fuck. if anything i would've rather been half aruban half ghanaian or something, imagine a mix that sick like damn

and that's what i've noticed from other mulattoes cuz 6/10 identify as mixed, 3/10 prolly identify as white due to their upbringing, and prolly 1/10 identify ONLY as black. most mulattoes ive met just dont act like blacks, or think like them so that's a massive sign to me cuz if you truly are black you will see it back in their personality and the way they think and behave.

you for example i can see in your behavior and the way you think that you are black, you are well-spoken, intellectual, and knowledgable about certain things, to me that is also typical black because majority of my family is like that, they grew up ghetto but they are all very well spoken and respectable people, like most africans are.

and no one from what i know has said that if a biracial identifies as white it's fine, but from the internet and ppl what i've noticed, if you look biracial like me, if you identify as black ppl go nuts and cant handle it because "you dont have afro hair" or "you dont have black skin" but im sure as soon as i would've identified as white nobody would've made a problem of it and they wouldve accepted it just like that.

theApricity and plenty of other forums proved that to me >->

fuck being mixed, fuck being white, i am black and i dont care what other people say because i was raised 100% afro-caribbean, brought up 100% afro-caribbean, and i feel 100% black so i identify as such.
    LOL most biracials are always lumped as Black due to the stupid One Drop Rule, only those people who take race very serious would apparently tell you otherwise. Man, I don't have all that complicated shit lol thank God that I don't take race seriously, don't know why people still do it anyway these days. I mean, if you are fom the USA I can understand.
    "Los blancos, morenos, cobrizos, cruzados, marchando serenos, unidos y osados, la Patria salvemos de viles tiranos, y al mundo mostremos que somos hermanos. "Juan Pablo Duarte

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Doggerlandic
    Ethnicity
    South Norse
    Phenotype
    Kostenkioid
    Politics
    Relativism
    Religion
    None
    Denmark Viking Finland Spain Castile

It's all a matter of perspective, and considering we're an international group of people here, obviously we have different standards; for example look at this video at 7:12

Last Online
    2019-03-18 @ 03:05
    I-M438
    mtDNA
    R30
    Race
    Biracial
    Politics
    Independent Centrist
    Religion
    Atheist Christian
    Australia

I am am a bit of a mongrel being half Indian and European, according to people in real life I look like a SE Asian and European mixed person oddly enough, so maybe them.

Established Member
    Last Online
    R1b1a, Europe
    mtDNA
    L1'2'3'4'5'6 or L3
    Race
    Biracial
    Metaethnos
    SSA+Euro+MENA+Asiatic
    Ethnicity
    Afro + White + Levant
    Phenotype
    SSA + Egyptian + White

LOL most biracials are always lumped as Black due to the stupid One Drop Rule, only those people who take race very serious would apparently tell you otherwise. Man, I don't have all that complicated shit lol thank God that I don't take race seriously, don't know why people still do it anyway these days. I mean, if you are fom the USA I can understand.
    i dont really follow the 1 drop rule xD to me it isnt relevant because i dont care that much about race either.

if you are 20% black, sorry but you aint black, your only part black. My limit at calling someone black is basically anywhere from
    51-100%.

and i dont have time for that complicated shit either xD i never said i agreed with them but most ppl on theapricity (a cancerous cancerous shitty ass trolly anthroforum website) said all that dumb shit and it annoyed the fuck out of me. ppl would make a problem out of me identifying as black because i look "mexican" or "arab" or "moroccan" to them XD some ppl even said i looked fully white there, like WTF. this was literally said to me quote: "You look like an average germanic white guy"

so no thank you, miss me with that gay shit
    MyGenomeBox results:

Xcode Life 2.0 results:

Established Member
    Arubano y Curasoleno
    Last Online
    @
    Y-DNA
    J-M172
    mtDNA
    L3e2b1a2
    Metaethnos
    Dutch Caribbean
    Ethnicity
    Aruban/Curacaon
    Politics
    Duartian Republicanism

Quote Originally Posted by KingKhalasi;1360253[B
    ]i dont really follow the 1 drop rule xD to me it isnt relevant because i dont care that much about race either.[/B]

if you are 20% black, sorry but you aint black, your only part black. My limit at calling someone black is basically anywhere from
    51-100%.

and i dont have time for that complicated shit either xD i never said i agreed with them but most ppl on theapricity (a cancerous cancerous shitty ass trolly anthroforum website) said all that dumb shit and it annoyed the fuck out of me. ppl would make a problem out of me identifying as black because i look "mexican" or "arab" or "moroccan" to them XD some ppl even said i looked fully white there, like WTF. this was literally said to me quote: "You look like an average germanic white guy"

so no thank you, miss me with that gay shit
    Honesty, I didn't knew that. I always assumed you did due to some of your comments, apologies
    Last edited by Shaquille; 2018-12-20 at 13:48.

Established Member
    Last Online
    R1b1a, Europe
    mtDNA
    L1'2'3'4'5'6 or L3
    Race
    Biracial
    Metaethnos
    SSA+Euro+MENA+Asiatic
    Ethnicity
    Afro + White + Levant
    Phenotype
    SSA + Egyptian + White

Honesty, I didn't knew that. I always assumed you did due to some of your comments, apologies
    well yeah, i have strong opinions and i usually dont explain them to others because i expect them to understand my point from the beginning LOL xD

eitherway,based of my own definition i can consider myself black because i am in the range of <53% African, thats wut i ment. Regardless of the fact that i am 2% native i dont consider myself native at all because its only 2%, its like a splat in the pan lmao

if i really were 75% european or something then i wouldnt even have considered myself black in the first place
    MyGenomeBox results:

Xcode Life 2.0 results:

Last Online
    Today @ 03:02
    Y-DNA
    E L-29
    mtDNA
    H
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Med + Armenoid/Taurid

for my ethnicity (turkey kurds ) in no specific order :

Armenians , Anatolian Turks , Azerbaijanis , west and north Iranians , Assyrians , Lebanese and north Syrians , and to a certain extent Georgians and Cypriots , also some jews

after these it is starting to get blurry

but I can continue the listing on request

this is us btw to give you a good idea how we look : http://www.forumbiodiversity.com/sho...487&highlight=

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Magnetic For This Useful Post:

Targum (2019-01-10)

Page 54 of 55 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 LastLast