Phenotype
    Assyroid
    Politics
    Imperialism
    Religion
    Mesopotamian religion
    Assyria

Default Quality Before Stupidity - QBS

Starting from today, ABF will implement a new banning policy: Quality Before Stupidity (QBS). This banning policy is similar to the Quality Before Quantity (QBQ) policy we have, but different, in that members who are banned under QBS, don't necessarily need to have an excessive post count, poor spelling, etc., but because they post stupid shit, and generally being anti-scientific. There are exceptions to the QBS policy however, such as creationism, which falls under free speech, because even though intelligent design advocates may not be the most scientific of the lot, it is nonetheless a widely debated topic amongst modern evolutionary biologists and the religious crowd, so we must allow intelligent design advocates free speech here as well.

Much like QBQ, the QBS policy requires some interpretation from the members, but you can always, easily, avoid a QBS ban if you generally keep it highbrow, serious, intellectual and educational.

//admin
    Last edited by admin; 2013-08-24 at 01:42. Reason: clarify
    “Susa, the great holy city, abode of their gods, seat of their mysteries, I conquered. I entered its palaces, I opened their treasuries where silver and gold, goods and wealth were amassed... I destroyed the ziggurat of Susa. I smashed its shining copper horns. I reduced the temples of Elam to naught; their gods and goddesses I scattered to the winds. The tombs of their ancient and recent kings I devastated, I exposed to the sun, and I carried away their bones toward the land of Ashur. I devastated the provinces of Elam and on their lands I sowed salt.” — Aššur-bāni-apli, Fall of Elam
    Windows 7 Chrome 25.0.1364.152

2. The Following User Says Thank You to admin For This Useful Post:

Skomand (2013-08-29)

3. # ADS
    Advertisement bot