Ethnicity
    American
    Phenotype
    Atlanto Med + Dinarid
    Politics
    Independent
    Religion
    Catholic
    United States Holy Roman Empire South Africa 1928-1994 Portugal Order of Christ Portugal

Being a vegan = being a degenerate.

Every single time I come across some vegan 5 foot nothing soy boy they ALWAYS have to preach about it like some Jesus freak at your door during a very bad time of the day. This degeneracy has become somewhat of a religion. It's a degenerate religion in a tiny bubble. It is like a religion in brash preaching methods, where vegangelicals say :"Brother have you found Vegan? Do you have Vegan in your heart?" "Let me show you the way!" as if veganism is not the first but also the last word on knowledge, ethics, personal and social transformation.

I especially hate it when they use fear mongering and scare tactics to persuade people to join their cause and scare them away from perfectly healthy animal foods. That ain't cool.

Vegan diets fucking suck. I see no reasons why you have to COMPLETELY avoid animal food. Humans have been eating meat for hundreds of thousands (or millions) of years. We evolved this way. Our bodies are perfectly capable of digesting, absorbing and making full use of the many beneficial nutrients found in animal foods. Unprocessed red meat, which has been demonized in the past, really doesn't have any association with cardiovascular disease, diabetes or the risk of death. It has only a very weak link with an increased risk of cancer and this is probably caused by excessive cooking, not the meat itself.

Foods such as eggs, meat, fish and dairy products are extremely nutritious.They are loaded with high quality protein, healthy fats, vitamins, minerals and various lesser known nutrients that have important effects on health. I understand there may be ethical or religious reasons not to eat animals but there is no scientifically valid health reason to completely eliminate animal foods.

Bottom line, being a vegan is mostly for degenerates.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Essien View Post
    • The Grimaldi African occupied Europe in ancient times.
    • The original Celtic priesthood were Blacks.
    • Black people constructed Stonehenge.
    • The Scots are themselves of Black origin.
    • The Irish are of black origin.
    • The Knights of King Arthur's round table were Blacks.
    • There was an African, Gormund who ruled Ireland at the time of the Anglo-Saxons.
    • The first King to unite Norway was Black. He was known as Halfdan the Black.
    http://i.imgur.com/uSkUyji.jpg

2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Wiki Editor
    Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    SD
    Religion
    Christianity

Quote Originally Posted by MnM View Post
    Being a vegan = being a degenerate.

Every single time I come across some vegan 5 foot nothing soy boy they ALWAYS have to preach about it like some Jesus freak at your door during a very bad time of the day. This degeneracy has become somewhat of a religion. It's a degenerate religion in a tiny bubble. It is like a religion in brash preaching methods, where vegangelicals say :"Brother have you found Vegan? Do you have Vegan in your heart?" "Let me show you the way!" as if veganism is not the first but also the last word on knowledge, ethics, personal and social transformation.

I especially hate it when they use fear mongering and scare tactics to persuade people to join their cause and scare them away from perfectly healthy animal foods. That ain't cool.

Vegan diets fucking suck. I see no reasons why you have to COMPLETELY avoid animal food. Humans have been eating meat for hundreds of thousands (or millions) of years. We evolved this way. Our bodies are perfectly capable of digesting, absorbing and making full use of the many beneficial nutrients found in animal foods. Unprocessed red meat, which has been demonized in the past, really doesn't have any association with cardiovascular disease, diabetes or the risk of death. It has only a very weak link with an increased risk of cancer and this is probably caused by excessive cooking, not the meat itself.

Foods such as eggs, meat, fish and dairy products are extremely nutritious.They are loaded with high quality protein, healthy fats, vitamins, minerals and various lesser known nutrients that have important effects on health. I understand there may be ethical or religious reasons not to eat animals but there is no scientifically valid health reason to completely eliminate animal foods.

Bottom line, being a vegan is mostly for degenerates.
    Funny opinion here:
    https://nwt.se/asikter/insandare/201...uttar-paverkar

Veganernas pruttar påverkar ozonlagret (Vegans' farts affect the ozon layer)

Ett problem med vegetariskt leverne är ju gaser i magen vilket gör att vegetarianer/veganer pruttar tre gånger mer än personer med allsidig kost, vilket ju påverkar ozonlagret.
    Nasas satelliter har enligt uppgift (ej bekräftat) registretat att vid större högtider i särskilt Mexiko påverkas ozonlagret med en försämring på mellan 0,2 och 0,4 procent.
    A problem with vegetarian lifestyle is gasses in the stomach, which causes vegetarians / vegans to fart three times more than people with balanced diet, which affects the ozone layer.

Nasas satellites have (not confirmed) registried that at major holidays in particular Mexico, the ozone layer is affected by a deterioration of between 0.2 and 0.4 percent.
    I imagine vegans to stink therefore.
    Last edited by Janos; 2018-08-31 at 21:21.
    The Future was better before

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Janos For This Useful Post:

MnM (2018-09-01)

Wiki Editor
    Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    SD
    Religion
    Christianity

Quote Originally Posted by EliasAlucard View Post
    Ja det är bra skit. Beställde nyligen 4 kg sojaproteinisolat (chokladsmak), 6 kg havrepulver (browniesmak), 800 g skalade hampafrön (ska köpa lite mer senare, fanns bara 4 stycken) och 200 g rå kakao nibs. Multivitaminer osv har jag redan på plats (specifikt, danska OmniVegan, bra skit). Så nu börjar deffen på riktigt framöver, ska försöka hålla i det här så länge det går.

Givetvis kommer den här veganska bodybuildingdieten, att immundigas via en sån här Rich Piana-style "mammoth mug", som jag också beställde:

MUTANT MEGA MUG - 2.6 LITRE:

Slänger liksom i allt i den, inklusive hampafröna och nibsen, och klunkar i mig allt på gymmet. Gott som fan blir det! Fan vad gött det ska bli att aldrig behöva laga mat, och typ bara äta flytande mat, och ingen disk eller slänga massa påsar och annan skit varje dag. Bara slänga i några skopor pulver och fylla på med vatten (och givetvis väga och logga alla ingredienser så att det blir 1500 kcal), och sedan skölja mugen med varmt vatten när det är klart. Sparar en massa tid och arbete så här, och bra för miljön dessutom!
    Det är synd att det ska vara så kontroversiellt inom högern att vara vegetarian. Den konservativa anti-feministiska Sverigedemokratiska politikern Hilda Frick sa att det går att bygga muskler med vegetarisk/Vegansk kost och en del partifränder blir förbannade.
    The Future was better before

Senior Moderator
    Plant of Life = Biological Magic 麻 EliasAlucard's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    J1a2a1a2-P58+
    mtDNA
    H5a
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Alpinid
    Metaethnos
    proto-Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Assyrian/Armenian
    Politics
    Environment, Cannabis
    Religion
    Secular Agnostic
    Assyria Assyria 1913-1923 Armenia Lebanon Sweden Greece

One English post moved to the Vegetarianism thread. We post Swedish or other Scandinavian languages in this section.

//mod

Edit:

I forgot, moderation is kind of buggy right now, so I'll move that post later.
    ReactOS <--- support this project so that we can get rid of Windows!
    Ubuntu MATE 16.04.1 LTS | PRISM-Break! | Windows7sins

“A wise man makes his own decisions; an ignorant man follows public opinion.” ― Chinese proverb

“Every decent man is ashamed of the government he lives under.” ― H. L. Mencken

“The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance.” ― Socrates

“Damnant quod non intelligunt.” ― Latin proverb

Quoted for truth:
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaron View Post
    Anatolian Urhemait supporters are mostly butthurt Meds.
    For the lulz:
    Quote Originally Posted by drgs View Post
    Poland is a misunderstanding. It is a country which lies on the frontier between western and slavic world, and which combines elements of both.
    In fact, they are not even the Europeans in strict sense, meaning European as in bearing the responsibility and understanding of European interests. Poland has always been an subordinate country, on one side sucking German dick, on the other side -- Russian one, some kind of "novice" europeans, who are full of inferiority complexes, hysteria and obsessity neuroses. This is also true for all Baltic countries

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Neanderthal
    Phenotype
    Archaic
    Politics
    Cros before hoes
    Religion
    Feet first into hell

1½ år utan kött...förhoppningsvis försvinner ägg och mjölk från kosten snart också.

Fettintaget har minskat drastiskt till följd av detta. Jag har mer energi under dagarna, mindre gasig i magen (förutom när jag trycker i mig mycket vete), plånboken mår bättre. Det är dessutom mer roligt att laga mat när man gör det från grunden och ser alla fina färger från grönsaker och bönor.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Azvarohi For This Useful Post:

EliasAlucard (2019-01-19)

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11