User Tag List

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24

Thread: German Dziebel's Out of America origin of humanity urheimat hypothesis1940 days old

Last Online
    2015-03-13 @ 15:32

Quote Originally Posted by beyoku View Post
    I see you as a 100% human being with a chip on your shoulder.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to German Dziebel For This Useful Post:

Power77 (2017-08-10)

3. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    Today @ 14:37
    E1b1a8*
    mtDNA
    L0a1a2
    Ethnicity
    "Black"
    Politics
    Praise the Sun
    Religion
    Sun Worship
    African Union(OAS) United States

Quote Originally Posted by German Dziebel View Post
    I see you as a 100% human being with a chip on your shoulder.
    Obviously If my maternal lineage is a "non human" line of L0 then I have absorbed some "Archiac African humanoid" thus not fully human. This follows a similar theme were you Europeans are proudly human / Neanderthal hybrids.

A chip? You are looking to extract straw from my eye while there is a rafter in yours.
    Furthermore I posted the definition of divergence. You saying Africans diverge from Eurasians is like saying a farmer in an orchard removes the TREES from their fruit during harvest.
    Last edited by beyoku; 2015-01-29 at 11:14.

Last Online
    2015-03-13 @ 15:32
    Smile

Quote Originally Posted by beyoku View Post
    Obviously If my maternal lineage is a "non human" line of L0 then I have absorbed some "Archiac African humanoid" thus not fully human. This follows a similar theme were you Europeans are proudly human / Neanderthal hybrids.

A chip? You are looking to extract straw from my eye while there is a rafter in yours. ������
    Furthermore I posted the definition of divergence. You saying Africans diverge from Eurasians is like saying a farmer in an orchard removes the TREES from their fruit during harvest.
    You are free to believe that people grow on trees or that the earth is flat. BTW, if Africans had spent 150,000 years in Africa and only then Eurasians separated from them through a strong bottleneck, then one could date the emergence of humanity to just 50,000 years ago. This would make you 100% pre-human. You obviously are more comfortable with that!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to German Dziebel For This Useful Post:

Power77 (2017-08-10)

QBS Banned
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    2015-12-05 @ 01:33

How did I not expect Beyoku to not bring in the "racccccccccrrrrrrrissssssssrrrmmmmm" and "white privilege" card? Thanks for being so predictable, I knew you were in this for your personal reasons and you caused this drama intentionally.

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    E1b1a8*
    mtDNA
    L0a1a2
    Ethnicity
    "Black"
    Politics
    Praise the Sun
    Religion
    Sun Worship

Quote Originally Posted by Eyptianknight View Post
    How did I not expect Beyoku to not bring in the "racccccccccrrrrrrrissssssssrrrmmmmm" and "white privilege" card? Thanks for being so predictable, I knew you were in this for your personal reasons and you caused this drama intentionally.
    What type of issue would you suggest exists if one takes a position that light skin is "Normal" and Dark skin is not, when we know through the study of genetics that Dark Skin is ancestral to lighter skin?

Its like the jackass blogger that wondered what type of selection exists for thicker lips in Humans compared to "Normal" lips. It never occurs to people that use Europeans as a baseline of "Normal" that thicker lips may be the ancestral state and everything ELSE diverges from it. Like dark skin.....or like the Heat adapted bodies displayed by Africans.

Wolves dont diverge FROM dogs. Dogs diverge FROM wolves as Wolves are ancestral to domesticated dogs. It would be nonsensical that a group a dogs would sitting around playing cards discussing how their phenotype/color/behavior is different from highly divergent Wolves. Or how their physical and genetic diversity is "Normal" compared to highly divergent Wolves. That argument is as nonsensical as the idea of talking dogs. Only prejudice and bias towards Domesticated dogs would produced such an argument......Unless there was a retard that would argue that Wolves are technically not Canines.
    Spoiler: 

9. The Following User Says Thank You to beyoku For This Useful Post:

Power77 (2017-08-10)

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    E1b1a8*
    mtDNA
    L0a1a2
    Ethnicity
    "Black"
    Politics
    Praise the Sun
    Religion
    Sun Worship

Bump for a jackass. Haplogroup E and L3 backmigrated bringing Eurasian ancestry and Neanderthal?

Lateley we have an Ethiopian genome.....a not so ancient one at that, Which carries E1b1 and L3x - It is void of Neanderthal and Eurasian DNA. As you have done before, please change up your hypothesis and show how his evidence supports you and you really knew it all along.

Your theory is a Genetic piltdown man.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to beyoku For This Useful Post:

Iron Hand (2015-11-08), pgbk87 (2015-10-13)

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24