User Tag List

Page 123 of 124 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 121 122 123 124 LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1233

Thread: Mexican Genetic Discussion1991 days old

  1. #1221
    Established Member
    Angolan King Celph Titled's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2013-12-07
    Posts
    7,968
    Gender
    Race
    Sub-Saharan African
    Ethnicity
    Mexican-American
    Angola Mexico Angola Mexico Angola Mexico

    Default

    Mother parents are from Oaxaca who moved to Puebla and his dad from a small town in Puebla in the Mixtec region
    He came out being 91% Amerindian!!!!!






    Mexican American with a mom from Durango and dad from Chihuahua




    Mexican American whose parents are from Guerrero, her Southeast Asian is normal among them
    she has a very common phenotype in Mexico (second most common for sure)




  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Celph Titled For This Useful Post:

    Ebersdorf (2019-08-23), Persian_Otomi (2019-08-23)

  3. # ADS
    Advertisement bot
    Join Date
    2013-03-24
    Posts
    All threads
       
     

  4. #1222
    Established Member
    Junior Member Persian_Otomi's Avatar
    Last Online
    2019-08-24 @ 02:38
    Join Date
    2012-04-01
    Posts
    401
    Location
    Mexico City
    Gender
    Y-DNA
    R1a1a
    mtDNA
    HV3b
    Race
    Biracial
    Phenotype
    Iranid
    Phenotype
    Robust Iranid
    Religion
    Zoroastrianism
    United States Mexico Islamic Republic of Iran

    Default

    Pueblids are very common in the lower class of Mexico City but istmids have made an impact with the mass migration of Poblanos and Oaxaqueños during the late 1900's (they also changed the demographics). I can tell when they have deep roots in the city just by looking at their indigenous sub-type.

    Euro + Pueblid do make pseudo middle eastern phenotypes or produce a gracile med phenotype

    She can pass very well in the middle class society of CDMX, a lot of them have that phenotype

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Persian_Otomi For This Useful Post:

    Celph Titled (2019-08-23), Ebersdorf (2019-08-23)

  6. #1223
    Established Member
    Junior Member Persian_Otomi's Avatar
    Last Online
    2019-08-24 @ 02:38
    Join Date
    2012-04-01
    Posts
    401
    Location
    Mexico City
    Gender
    Y-DNA
    R1a1a
    mtDNA
    HV3b
    Race
    Biracial
    Phenotype
    Iranid
    Phenotype
    Robust Iranid
    Religion
    Zoroastrianism
    United States Mexico Islamic Republic of Iran

    Default

    They are 96% European (including MENA)
    I hate how they assume they will come out as 100% Mexican in these test lolz the thumbnail reads: 'We are not Mexicans!'

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Persian_Otomi For This Useful Post:

    Celph Titled (2019-08-23)

  8. #1224
    Established Member
    Angolan King Celph Titled's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2013-12-07
    Posts
    7,968
    Gender
    Race
    Sub-Saharan African
    Ethnicity
    Mexican-American
    Angola Mexico Angola Mexico Angola Mexico

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Persian_Otomi View Post
    They are 96% European (including MENA)
    I hate how they assume they will come out as 100% Mexican in these test lolz the thumbnail reads: 'We are not Mexicans!'
    They seem to be of colonial stock, which is why they didn't mention anything about having recent Spanish ancestry, and they think they would have a higher French due to their French last name, which indicates that their French ancestry is old enough for them not to be able to pin a French ancestor

    the boy looks Mennonite, I would have thought he was a Mennonite especially how he is dressed, he looks more Northern euro than the sister

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Celph Titled For This Useful Post:

    Persian_Otomi (2019-08-24)

  10. #1225
    Established Member
    Junior Member Persian_Otomi's Avatar
    Last Online
    2019-08-24 @ 02:38
    Join Date
    2012-04-01
    Posts
    401
    Location
    Mexico City
    Gender
    Y-DNA
    R1a1a
    mtDNA
    HV3b
    Race
    Biracial
    Phenotype
    Iranid
    Phenotype
    Robust Iranid
    Religion
    Zoroastrianism
    United States Mexico Islamic Republic of Iran

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Celph Titled View Post
    They seem to be of colonial stock, which is why they didn't mention anything about having recent Spanish ancestry, and they think they would have a higher French due to their French last name, which indicates that their French ancestry is old enough for them not to be able to pin a French ancestor

    the boy looks Mennonite, I would have thought he was a Mennonite especially how he is dressed, he looks more Northern euro than the sister
    How old do you think it is? The first French to enter Mexico was during the 1500's, through the invasion of the city of Tenochtitlan

  11. #1226
    Established Member
    Angolan King Celph Titled's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2013-12-07
    Posts
    7,968
    Gender
    Race
    Sub-Saharan African
    Ethnicity
    Mexican-American
    Angola Mexico Angola Mexico Angola Mexico

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Persian_Otomi View Post
    How old do you think it is? The first French to enter Mexico was during the 1500's, through the invasion of the city of Tenochtitlan
    not sure tbh, but it has to be very old
    i got the girl classified on another thread and they think she looks northern euro
    i didnt think so but whatever

  12. #1227
    Established Member
    Angolan King Celph Titled's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2013-12-07
    Posts
    7,968
    Gender
    Race
    Sub-Saharan African
    Ethnicity
    Mexican-American
    Angola Mexico Angola Mexico Angola Mexico

    Default

    I have yet to see a Mexican with more Nigerian or whatever Western African ethnicity from Ghana, Liberia, Sierre Leon ancestry

    Our SSA ancestry is nothing like any other Latin American
    I have finally accepted the Senegambian in Mexicans, yes I was in denial but I have accepted the truth
    BUT we are obviously a mixture of Central African, they contributed to our genes

    I have notice the so called "Sudanese" in Mexicans but I am 100% sure it is not real but coming via a Senegambian ancestor
    I really think we as Mexicans need to stop mixing with other Latinos/New World blacks who do not have such combination of Senegambian and Angolan, we are basically the only group who have this
    all others have high Nigerian and other groups that we really don't have

    we need to preserve our uniqueness
    the only people we should date if we date outside our race are Angolans, Brazilians from the non-Bahia area, that Cape Verde area where they mixed with Angolans

    we are going to get extinct!!!





    .
    .
    .



    Mexican with 4 grandparents from Mexico
    He is from Monterrey, Nuevo Leon

    There is nothing to discuss about this DNA result, nothing about it interest me
    it lacks beauty aka blackness



    .
    .
    .


    Mexican from Monterrey, Nuevo Leon




    .
    .
    .


    Mexican from Puebla

  13. #1228
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2010-08-13
    Posts
    5,485
    Location
    Kabu Berdi
    Gender
    mtDNA
    L3f1b
    Metaethnos
    Senegambia
    Ethnicity
    Kriolu
    Phenotype
    South Saharid Kriola
    Cape Verde African Union(OAS) Guinea-Bissau Senegal

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Celph Titled View Post
    I have yet to see a Mexican with more Nigerian or whatever Western African ethnicity from Ghana, Liberia, Sierre Leon ancestry

    Our SSA ancestry is nothing like any other Latin American
    I have finally accepted the Senegambian in Mexicans, yes I was in denial but I have accepted the truth
    BUT we are obviously a mixture of Central African, they contributed to our genes

    I have notice the so called "Sudanese" in Mexicans but I am 100% sure it is not real but coming via a Senegambian ancestor
    I really think we as Mexicans need to stop mixing with other Latinos/New World blacks who do not have such combination of Senegambian and Angolan, we are basically the only group who have this
    all others have high Nigerian and other groups that we really don't have

    we need to preserve our uniqueness
    the only people we should date if we date outside our race are Angolans, Brazilians from the non-Bahia area, that Cape Verde area where they mixed with Angolans

    we are going to get extinct!!!





    .
    .
    .



    Mexican with 4 grandparents from Mexico
    He is from Monterrey, Nuevo Leon

    There is nothing to discuss about this DNA result, nothing about it interest me
    it lacks beauty aka blackness



    .
    .
    .


    Mexican from Monterrey, Nuevo Leon




    .
    .
    .


    Mexican from Puebla
    Start learning to play the Kora. I never knew why I had so many Mexican cousins I used to think the Iberian or Jewish link. Now that I able to compare the DNA segments, I noticed many of the LATAM cousins are actually related through SSA:
    The singer/ Kora player is from Gambia, but the guys playing with her are from Nigeria and Ghana

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to stala For This Useful Post:

    Celph Titled (2019-08-30)

  15. #1229
    Established Member
    Angolan King Celph Titled's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2013-12-07
    Posts
    7,968
    Gender
    Race
    Sub-Saharan African
    Ethnicity
    Mexican-American
    Angola Mexico Angola Mexico Angola Mexico

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stala View Post
    Start learning to play the Kora. I never knew why I had so many Mexican cousins I used to think the Iberian or Jewish link. Now that I able to compare the DNA segments, I noticed many of the LATAM cousins are actually related through SSA:
    The singer/ Kora player is from Gambia, but the guys playing with her are from Nigeria and Ghana
    the kora instrument sounds very nice
    Sona Jobarteh has actually preformed live in Mexico



    They preformed in an event in Guanajuato where they invite musicians from different parts of the world to preform, they have invited Cape Veardeans too, ive never been to that festival but now I will

    Elida Almeida has been invited to preform there on Oct.
    https://festivalcervantino.gob.mx/actividad/217310

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Celph Titled For This Useful Post:

    stala (2019-08-30)

  17. #1230
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2010-08-13
    Posts
    5,485
    Location
    Kabu Berdi
    Gender
    mtDNA
    L3f1b
    Metaethnos
    Senegambia
    Ethnicity
    Kriolu
    Phenotype
    South Saharid Kriola
    Cape Verde African Union(OAS) Guinea-Bissau Senegal

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Celph Titled View Post
    the kora instrument sounds very nice
    Sona Jobarteh has actually preformed live in Mexico



    They preformed in an event in Guanajuato where they invite musicians from different parts of the world to preform, they have invited Cape Veardeans too, ive never been to that festival but now I will

    Elida Almeida has been invited to preform there on Oct.
    https://festivalcervantino.gob.mx/actividad/217310
    Nice! I love Elida. She was a very poor teenage mom when she was discovered a few years back; now she's doing really well on the world music scene. I posted a lot of her music in the CV thread.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to stala For This Useful Post:

    Celph Titled (2019-08-31)

Page 123 of 124 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 121 122 123 124 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Music Discussion
    By modernsappho in forum Arts & Culture
    Replies: 148
    Last Post: 2014-06-10, 17:01
  2. Colonial US DNA discussion
    By warwick in forum Genealogy
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 2013-12-02, 20:25
  3. Genetic vs Cultural identity discussion
    By jibarodepr in forum Race & Ethnicity in Society
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 2012-05-29, 18:38
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 2012-02-04, 19:23
  5. Can someone classify this Mexican who thinks Mexican is a race.
    By TheGuru in forum Classification Requests
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 2011-06-29, 23:14

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
<