Politics
    Extreme
    Religion
    Self pray
    Mexico Serbia Israel

Quote Originally Posted by Excel View Post
    Then please feel free to show us how he really looked like

Are you really so sure abt that, again Menkaura looks aethiopid
    I don't think that resembles an Aethiopid at all, if anything they look like broader versions of Roman statues.

The comparision just doesn't seem right

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Decimator For This Useful Post:

Che (2011-07-16), EliasAlucard (2009-11-06)

3. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

QBQ Banned
    Last Online
    2011-10-21 @ 19:24
    R1B
    mtDNA
    pre-HV1
    Race
    Biracial
    Metaethnos
    Siberian/Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Canadian
    Phenotype
    Asian Alpine/Tungid
    Politics
    Center to the Left
    Religion
    Humanism
    Iraq United States Canada Mongolia Iran Timurid dynasty

Anicent Egyptians were mostly Caucasoids but they sure did not look like Northern Europeans. They are mostly North African Caucasoids, who adopted to the local climates of the area developed darker skin then Europeans, and similar to that of Arabians.

Were Negroid elements present in Ancient Egypt, yes both slave and free. Some came as merchants and traders, others as slaves, and some as diplomats. Their some Egyptians at the time that did have Negroid admixture, which like today its minor. However as you move from North to South, the Negroid admixture becomes greater.

Egyptians are the same people, they just shifted from their langauge to Arabic. The Egyptian mixed bloodline was in the reality, but the common people stayed who they are. Since Egypt was ruled by waves of foreginers.

Egyptians were dark skined Caucasoid race. This in fact shown in how the potrait themselves. They differed the Semities, Negroes, and Europeans with each having a particular skin color. If I find the potrait i will posted here

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nephilim For This Useful Post:

cadwallon (2009-11-29), EliasAlucard (2009-11-06), hyllus (2012-04-04), Sargon999 (2011-01-09)

Senior Moderator
    Plant of Life = Biological Magic 麻 EliasAlucard's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Y-DNA
    J1a2a1a2-P58+
    mtDNA
    H5a
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Alpinid
    Metaethnos
    proto-Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Assyrian/Armenian
    Politics
    Environment, Cannabis
    Religion
    Secular Agnostic
    Assyria Assyria 1913-1923 Armenia Lebanon Sweden Greece

Quote Originally Posted by Decimator View Post
    I don't think that resembles an Aethiopid at all, if anything they look like broader versions of Roman statues.

The comparision just doesn't seem right
    Menkaura:

Egyptian actor Adel Emam:

I know on whom I'd bet my money.

Never mind phenotypes though, I'm interested in intellectual arguments that refute the sources I presented in my TS (thread start).
    ReactOS <--- support this project so that we can get rid of Windows!
    Ubuntu MATE 16.04.1 LTS | PRISM-Break! | Windows7sins

“A wise man makes his own decisions; an ignorant man follows public opinion.” ― Chinese proverb

“Every decent man is ashamed of the government he lives under.” ― H. L. Mencken

“The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance.” ― Socrates

“Damnant quod non intelligunt.” ― Latin proverb

Quoted for truth:
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaron View Post
    Anatolian Urhemait supporters are mostly butthurt Meds.
    For the lulz:
    Quote Originally Posted by drgs View Post
    Poland is a misunderstanding. It is a country which lies on the frontier between western and slavic world, and which combines elements of both.
    In fact, they are not even the Europeans in strict sense, meaning European as in bearing the responsibility and understanding of European interests. Poland has always been an subordinate country, on one side sucking German dick, on the other side -- Russian one, some kind of "novice" europeans, who are full of inferiority complexes, hysteria and obsessity neuroses. This is also true for all Baltic countries

Established Member
    Last Online
    @

Quote Originally Posted by Azvarohi View Post
    Keita (2008) - Temporal Variation in Phenetic Affinity of Early Upper Egyptian Male Cranial Series
    Can anyone interpret these results, i would just like to see if my understanding of it is the same as others

Established Member
    Junior Commander Nazi Ufo Commander's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Sub-Saharan African
    Ethnicity
    اسح
    Phenotype
    Nothern-European
    Politics
    Libertarianism
    Poland Germany imperial flag Poland Volhynia

Sculpture's of pharaons were for sure idealised, as they were percevived as living gods. So basing on them isn't specially good idea methinks.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nazi Ufo Commander For This Useful Post:

cadwallon (2009-11-29), Decimator (2009-11-06), EclectYummination (2011-07-24)

Senior Moderator
    Plant of Life = Biological Magic 麻 EliasAlucard's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Y-DNA
    J1a2a1a2-P58+
    mtDNA
    H5a
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Alpinid
    Metaethnos
    proto-Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Assyrian/Armenian
    Politics
    Environment, Cannabis
    Religion
    Secular Agnostic
    Assyria Assyria 1913-1923 Armenia Lebanon Sweden Greece

Quote Originally Posted by Nazi Ufo Commander View Post
    Sculpture's of pharaons were for sure idealised, as they were percevived as living gods. So basing on them isn't specially good idea methinks.
    Be that as it may, the sculptures of the Egyptian rulers were mostly of Caucasoid-looking phenotypes (I mean seriously, they did not look thiopid). This doesn't validate Afrocentric theories. And these sculptures, flawed as they may be, corroborate the studies I referred to in the beginning of the thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Excel View Post
    Can anyone interpret these results, i would just like to see if my understanding of it is the same as others
    Egyptian Pharaonic dynasties had strongest skull shape similarities in common with Greeks and Italians.
    Last edited by EliasAlucard; 2009-11-06 at 13:10.
    ReactOS <--- support this project so that we can get rid of Windows!
    Ubuntu MATE 16.04.1 LTS | PRISM-Break! | Windows7sins

“A wise man makes his own decisions; an ignorant man follows public opinion.” ― Chinese proverb

“Every decent man is ashamed of the government he lives under.” ― H. L. Mencken

“The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance.” ― Socrates

“Damnant quod non intelligunt.” ― Latin proverb

Quoted for truth:
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaron View Post
    Anatolian Urhemait supporters are mostly butthurt Meds.
    For the lulz:
    Quote Originally Posted by drgs View Post
    Poland is a misunderstanding. It is a country which lies on the frontier between western and slavic world, and which combines elements of both.
    In fact, they are not even the Europeans in strict sense, meaning European as in bearing the responsibility and understanding of European interests. Poland has always been an subordinate country, on one side sucking German dick, on the other side -- Russian one, some kind of "novice" europeans, who are full of inferiority complexes, hysteria and obsessity neuroses. This is also true for all Baltic countries

Established Member
    Last Online
    2018-08-04 @ 23:35
    E1b1b1
    Metaethnos
    habesha/italian
    Eritrea Ethiopia Italy United States

Quote Originally Posted by EliasAlucard View Post
    Be that as it may, the sculptures of the Egyptian rulers were mostly of Caucasoid-looking phenotypes (I mean seriously, they did not look thiopid). This doesn't validate Afrocentric theories. And these sculptures, flawed as they may be, corroborate the studies I referred to in the beginning of the thread.Egyptian Pharaohnic dynasties had strongest skull shape similarities in common with Greeks and Italians.
    Go through the ethiopian/eritrean thread.. Plenty of them could fit as egyptians, so IMO its a moot point. I think they had influences from both N. Africa and North east africa/eritrea/ethiopia.. (they even say themselves they came from the land of punt which is located somewhere on the central and southern ends of the red sea which is around modern day eritrea, and northern somalia.. Also there isnt much of a difference in the phenotypical variation of North africans and North east (horners) africans other than skin color and hair texture (however straight and wavy hair and curly non frizzy hair is found at high levels there I myself have wavy, soft hair..). so to try to compare it via the egyptian pictures and mumies as well as craniofacial features is ridiculous as we fundamentally look the same (I can find horners that look like most of the pharoes portrayed in this thread)

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    E1b1b1*
    mtDNA
    L3h2
    Metaethnos
    Ethiopian
    Ethnicity
    Awareian
    Ethiopia African Union(OAS) United Nations

Just let molecules do the talking.
    The Nile river was not only the source of Ancient Egyptian civilization, but has also acted as a bidirectional corridor for movement of human beings between Eastern and North Eastern Africa for millennia long before Ancient Egyptian state formation. The current concepts of human morphometric traits and divisions cemented only less than 100 years ago have absolutely no bearing on this ancient history.

Cruciani et. al 2007:

E-M78 belongs to clade E3b (E-M215). On the basis of robust phylogeographic considerations, an eastern African origin has been proposed for E-M215 (Underhill et al. 2001; Cruciani et al. 2004), with a coalescence time of 22.4 ky (95% C.I. 20.9-23.9 ky; recalculated from Cruciani et al. 2004, see Materials and Methods). A north-eastern African origin for haplogroup E-M78 implies that E-M215 chromosomes were introduced in north-eastern Africa from eastern Africa in the Upper Paleolithic, between 23.9 ky ago (the upper bound for E-M215 TMRCA in eastern Africa) and 17.3 ky ago (the lower bound for E-M78 TMRCA here estimated, fig. 1). In turn, the presence of EM78 chromosomes in eastern Africa can be only explained through a back migration of chromosomes that had acquired the M78 mutation in north-eastern Africa.

http://ethiohelix.blogspot.com/2009/...t-al-2007.html

In addition to the sub-saharian instigated paternal marker of E1b1b, other sub Saharan founded paternal markers have been probably present in Egypt during state formation.

Hassan et. al 2008:

The significant frequency of B-M60 in this group* might be a relic of a history of colonization of southern Egypt probably by Nilotics in the early state formation, something that conforms both to recorded history and to Egyptian mythology.
    *copts

Maternal ancestry of Egyptians also shows uncanny associations with East Africans.

Kivisild et. al 2004:

A total of 168 different mtDNA haplotypes were observed in 270 Ethiopians and Eritreans, and 72 haplotypes were recovered in 115 Yemeni samples (fig. 2; tables A1 A6 [online only]). Approximately one-half of both Ethiopian (52.2%) and Yemeni (45.7%) mtDNA lineages belonged to clades specific to sub-Saharan Africa (fig. 2A; table 1), whereas the other half was divided between derived subclades of haplogroupsMand N (fig. 2B; table 1) that are, with the exception of M1 and U6 lineages, more common outside Africa. Consistent with the coexistence of sub-Saharan African and Eurasian mtDNA lineages among Ethiopian, Egyptian, and Yemeni populations, the MDS plot (fig. 3) clustered them, together with Egyptians, in between the Near Eastern and the West African and southern African clusters.
    Lets also not forget the linguistic association of Ancient Egypt to that of East Africa via the Afro Asiatic phylum. See Afro Asiatic Urehimat on Wikipedia.

Indeed, the root of Ancient Egypt is in East Africa and East Africans can not be subject to Typological scrutiny like other far flung regions can be since all human beings have there origin there.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aware_Dog For This Useful Post:

EliasAlucard (2009-11-06), pgbk87 (2014-01-23)

QBQ Banned
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    2011-07-04 @ 09:36
    Australoid
    Ethnicity
    Mexican/Jewish
    Phenotype
    S.Cromagnid/Indigenous
    Politics
    Extreme
    Religion
    Self pray
    Mexico Serbia Israel

By the way, wouldn't the Blacks in Ancient Egypt be mostly Nubians and not ancient Horners? Nubia had more interaction with Egypt than Ethiopia or Eritrea ever did.

Established Member
    Last Online
    2018-08-04 @ 23:35
    E1b1b1
    Metaethnos
    habesha/italian
    Eritrea Ethiopia Italy United States

Quote Originally Posted by Decimator View Post
    By the way, wouldn't the Blacks in Ancient Egypt be mostly Nubians and not ancient Horners? Nubia had more interaction with Egypt than Ethiopia or Eritrea ever did.
    Why would you use modern terms like black and white for influence in Ancient egypt? It makes no sense since The genetic make up was very similar (even now genetically egyptians and eritreans/ethiopians are very similar in regards to YDNA and MTDna percentages which are paternal and maternal lineages)..

Page 2 of 145 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast