Thread: Is the Catholic church a church for paeodphiles?3207 days old

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Turkish
    Religion
    Islam

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddly Snuggly View Post
    Try to kick that pedestal a bit harder. I didn't even feel it shake. Chenchenrebelz is a dumb ass but you're not so ignorant of the world to ignore that your comparison is weak. For all the faults the U.S. government has I doubt you'd like to spend your honeymoon in any Muslim nation; even a secular one like Turkey.
    I was dumb enough to gain an engineering degree at a university on this list. I doubt you’d have made it out of the first year my son. Sorry I mean I'd highly doubt you would have even got onto the course in the first place.

You are an idiot, who thinks he is smart by virtue of the colour of his skin. Who do you even think your trying to fool? This is why I don't take your race and intelligence arguments seriously, because you claim to be white so they obviously cant all be what they're made out to be.

10s of Millions of tourists (which mainly include westerners) have visited (and repeatedly so in many cases) Muslim countries every year. They visit Muslim countries and have a nice time and come again. Parts of the southern coast of Turkey are literally colonised by millions of European tourists, every summer. Why would 10s of millions of Europeans visit Muslim countries annually if they were so bad and evil?

See this for some tourism rankings.

You obviously wouldn’t know about this being an American. This is why I have previously said you should stick to issues on your side of the Atlantic. You don't know about the real world.

Slick Willy don’t listen to Cuddley Snuggly, you’d have a great time in Turkey, and in places like Egypt, Tunisia, Morocco, Dubai like the vast majority of the millions tourists who visit every year do.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddly Snuggly View Post
    Oh please... you know how rare it is for someone to die at the hands of the state in a first world nation?
    Yeah and it is your nation that leads the way with the gas chambers still on their statute books. Its mainland Europe that has abolished the death penalty, not the USA.

Back to the subject, Catholics just have to accept that their clergy and their entire corrupt church hierarchy that is clearly something not brought forth from a good tree. The Bible says that no good tree shall bear any bad fruit. That is what is good cant produce bad fruit. All I smell is a rotten stench come from these completely fallible Popes.

From this current Pope Ratzinger to Pope Urban 2 who essentially created Medieval European Imperialism. To the past popes who actively fought against science and for all your whims and gripes against Islam, at least Islam in its early days didn't stand in the way of science, infact Islam actually aided in spreading science, technology and ideas from the east to the west. Infact I can't think of any other religion or Christian denomination that was so opposed to science as the Catholic church was (and based on the Popes recent lies about the condom, still is) a church against science.

Its these entire Catholic institutions of church hierarchy and the concept of the Pope that are rotten to the core.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    Last Online
    2013-09-09 @ 19:44
    Europoid
    Phenotype
    Nordid
    Metaethnos
    Caucasian
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    Jesus!
    Confederate States of America Germany imperial flag Spain Portugal Switzerland

I think some cases are really homossexualty cases...but I don't think celibacy is the problem, I think those guys are pedophiles independant of being priests or any other occupation, those guys would be pedophiles being teachers or whatever, maybe they discover their pedophiles tendencies in church, but celibacy don't make them do it.

Think with me, if you are a priest and you haven't make sex for a long time and you are in fire...is a lot easier looking for a prostitute or a girl in church that have fantasies with priests...and that is not illegal by the law.

QBS Banned
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    2014-02-23 @ 22:51
    Turan
    Ethnicity
    Turk
    China Gokturk Azerbaijan Turkey Kazakhstan Turkmenistan Iran Timurid dynasty

Catholic child abuse in proportionMany Catholic priests and religious have abused children in their care.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisf...-abuse-priests

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/10164997

Wiki Editor
    Established Member
    Last Online
    2018-11-06 @ 02:57
    Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    Argentinian
    Phenotype
    Atlanto-Mediterranean
    Politics
    distributionism
    Religion
    catholic
    Argentina Spain traditional Catalonia Galicia Italy

Quote Originally Posted by adsız View Post
    Catholic child abuse in proportionMany Catholic priests and religious have abused children in their care.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisf...-abuse-priests

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/10164997
    "There are, however, some fragments of figures from the outside world suggesting that not many professions do better. Last year, it was reported that half of the girls fostered in social democratic Sweden in the 50s and 60s had been abused; according to Camila Batmanghelidjh 550,000 children are reported to the social services in this country every year. "

HALF?

So why is it not in the news?

Established Member
    Last Online
    2013-09-09 @ 19:44
    Europoid
    Phenotype
    Nordid
    Metaethnos
    Caucasian
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    Jesus!
    Confederate States of America Germany imperial flag Spain Portugal Switzerland

Quote Originally Posted by aregint View Post
    "There are, however, some fragments of figures from the outside world suggesting that not many professions do better. Last year, it was reported that half of the girls fostered in social democratic Sweden in the 50s and 60s had been abused; according to Camila Batmanghelidjh 550,000 children are reported to the social services in this country every year. "

HALF?

I think the western world is abandoning their christian roots and making a kind of crusade against religion.

''Sou caboclo legionário
    Um Bandeirante Paulista
    Combatente voluntário
    Brasileiro realista
    Cada cruiz no calendário
    É dum herói nacionalista
    E cubrimo seu calvário
    No emblema das treze lista ''

Established Member
    Last Online
    2017-06-30 @ 19:30
    North American
    Ethnicity
    Afro-American
    Phenotype
    sort of like Ice Cube
    Politics
    MildlyLiberal/Centrist
    Religion
    I believe in Yahoshua
    United States

Quote Originally Posted by Decimator View Post
    All religions do shitty things like that. Muhamad deflowered the pussy of a 9 years old girl. Christian priest touch children. Jews cut children's dick-skin. You decide which one is sicker.
    Curious rule here: There is an exception to every rule.

The above rule, if true, would mean it was true for each rule (as by it's own words it specifies "every rule"), thus becoming the exception to itself, thus further solidifying its own truth / validity / veracity.

Established Member
    Last Online
    2017-06-30 @ 19:30
    North American
    Ethnicity
    Afro-American
    Phenotype
    sort of like Ice Cube
    Politics
    MildlyLiberal/Centrist
    Religion
    I believe in Yahoshua
    United States

Quote Originally Posted by EclectYummination View Post
    All religions do shitty things like that. Muhamad deflowered the pussy of a 9 years old girl. Christian priest touch children. Jews cut children's dick-skin. You decide which one is sicker.
    Oh yeah, that's s'posed to be that funny ass dude lol. Right, indeed.

I'd have to say I heard of this not being practiced just in Catholics, but in Hindus, Muslims, Jewish Rabbis.

Outside of religion, this was seen in both Indigenous Australian and Greek warrior societies.

It's existance among Catholics is a surprising thing, although, in this case I would say I agree with the conjecture on celibacy. Basically, it had remained unheard of by me until the flurry of stories that began surfacing a couple of years ago.
    Curious rule here: There is an exception to every rule.

The above rule, if true, would mean it was true for each rule (as by it's own words it specifies "every rule"), thus becoming the exception to itself, thus further solidifying its own truth / validity / veracity.

QBS Banned
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    2014-02-23 @ 22:51
    Turan
    Ethnicity
    Turk
    China Gokturk Azerbaijan Turkey Kazakhstan Turkmenistan Iran Timurid dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by aregint View Post

HALF?

censor ?

---------- Post added 2012-02-10 at 11:20 ----------

1. muslim sources say Muhammed did not have sexual relation with the girl until she gets mature.

2. Lets assume , for a second, that he did. a wrong will justify another 20.000 wrongs ?

3. from all the news i read, catholic priests are sick.

---------- Post added 2012-02-10 at 11:22 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nazi Ufo Commander View Post
    "(...) why so many catholic priests have this urges to abuse children. (...)"

How many? Give me numbers, percentages.

Bollocks anyway.
    i read in guardian or somewhere else, at least 20.000 children were reportedly abused.

Established Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:19
    Race
    Europid
    Metaethnos
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    American
    Phenotype
    Nordo-Cromagnid
    Politics