Y-DNA
    E-V32
    mtDNA
    N1a
    Ethnicity
    Somali
    Somalia Ethiopia Eritrea Djibouti

Quote Originally Posted by EliasAlucard View Post
    You were absent when Ajuran/Samatar was in his most active period. Anodyne was totally grälsjuk as we say in Swedish, but when he wasn't in quarrel mode he wasn't that bad. Ajuran was hardcore about being wrong on just about everything.
    Ajuran was not completely ignorant, he made very dumb insane inferences and was often blinded incredibly by his overzealous love for Islam but I've seen muuuuch more full of crap and iGnorant members on here. In fact among Somalis members; members like Garaad & Samha are a whole lot more iGnorant/ dumb. If anything Ajuran schooled Garaad once or twice and even members who would often disagree with him in some of his views (me, Brainblaster etc.) agreed with him in this argument

Ajuran wasn't truly ignorant-> (he read all these studies we're familiar with etc.) he just let an INCREDIBLE sense of ethno-nationalism and religious zealotry cloud his judgment and his ability to think rationally. I.e. his pride wouldn't allow him to accept what the genetic data about Horners mostly implies about our phenotypes which is that again something ancient that looked vaguely similar to this man mixed with something ancient that looked vaguely similar to this man mixed. This is where threads like this shit came from... Ajuran was also deep down "a bigot" who despite his Pan-Africa bullshit didn't like "Negroes" or at least their phenotype (or us being related to them) so partially descending from people who looked like them must have stung.

Spoiler: 
    His need to argue that Waaqism is a just an ancient continuity of the Abrahamic mono-theistic faithsis born of his extreme belief in everything Islam or some Sheikh tells him including the idea that several Prophets were sent all across the world and spread monotheism that was in turn "corrupted" (yes, you heard it here-> the Ancient Greek pantheon is in fact a perversion of monotheism spread to the Greeks by an monotheist Prophet )-> he wanted to act like Waaqism was in some form of continuity with Islam when in fact I tried to tell him time & time again that Waaqists held beliefs Islam would see as nothing short of blasphemy/ shirk (monotheistic similarities be damned).

I.e. Waaqists (even Somali ones) supposedly prayed to Crows; the Crow being a conduit of sorts between you and Waaq ("God"); he also couldn't put 2 and 2 together and assume that maybe just maybe Waaqism was just influenced by religions in West Asia (Zoroastrianism, Judaism, Christianity) which some of its adherents (Somalis) were historically in trade contact with-> it's entirely possible but as per Mullah Ajuran's say "Islam is a religion of continuity and tells us this" thus Waaqism was brought to ancient "Cushites" by some Prophet not in the Qur'an.

^ He's actually much like you in some respects, you both have some grandiose over the top imaginings about your ethnic groups. Now, I'm perfectly "proud" of my origins and stay quite informed about its history and genetics, I even do some editing on wikipedia on Somali history and share sources to "spread the word".

The Sheikh also shares a lot about what he knows of Somali history and genetics with an aunt (more of a family friend, we're not related really) who went to Oxford and is actually trying to get a documentary made about all of the stuff I've shared (no joke). But there's a difference between that and how Ajuran thought where he somehow believed he was part of some infallible, untouchable Master Race that could do no wrong.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    E1b1a7a
    mtDNA
    L4b2
    Race
    Sub-Saharan African
    Phenotype
    Sudanid
    Metaethnos
    American
    Ethnicity
    Afro-American
    Phenotype
    New World Black
    Politics
    Center-right
    Religion
    Church of Christ
    United States

Quote Originally Posted by EliasAlucard View Post
    You were absent when Ajuran/Samatar was in his most active period. Anodyne was totally grälsjuk as we say in Swedish, but when he wasn't in quarrel mode he wasn't that bad. Ajuran was hardcore about being wrong on just about everything.
    I am very well aware of Ajuran aka Somaliland, aka Wadaad, the arrogant, anti-Bantu anti anything not Horner African Somali, I had my battles with him a long time ago, but they gradually stopped , but Anodyne aka William was a whole different story, the guy actually got emotional, I have ADHD just like he does but I am no where near as crazy as he is or was. Ajuran never took this stuff here on the forum serious, Anodyne did
    We Wuz Kerma Kangz delusion..........

Quote Originally Posted by Meygaag View Post
    You @beyoku @HabariTess @Roseai are the ones claiming people that have nothing to do with them.I'm a Cushitic descendant of the Sudan and an heir to all it's civilizations while you descend from Ebola stricken negroes from the Congo forest that eat albinos in order to gain superpowers lmao

Senior Moderator
    Plant of Life = Biological Magic 麻 EliasAlucard's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Y-DNA
    J1a2a1a2-P58+
    mtDNA
    H5a
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Alpinid
    Metaethnos
    proto-Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Assyrian/Armenian
    Politics
    Environment, Cannabis
    Religion
    Secular Agnostic
    Assyria Assyria 1913-1923 Armenia Lebanon Sweden Greece

Quote Originally Posted by Game Theory View Post
    I am very well aware of Ajuran aka Somaliland, aka Wadaad, the arrogant, anti-Bantu anti anything not Horner African Somali
    No, Ajuran isn't Wadaad. Believe it or not, but Wadaad is actually quite highbrow compared to Ajuran, so that should tell you something

I had my battles with him a long time ago, but they gradually stopped
    Those were the days, Charlie I still remember when you called Wadaad, "noble Somali" back on HBF/AF Man I miss those days. I get all nostalgic just thinking about it!

Unfortunately however, the ABF community largely consists of morons who can't stick together as a proper forum community, because really, despite our at times silly flame wars, we've actually had a lot of fun too, did we not? It's a shame a lot of ABF members don't appreciate this community as much as I do. I call you guys morons at times because you actually are, but deep down, I really like y'all

but Anodyne aka William was a whole different story, the guy actually got emotional, I have ADHD just like he does but I am no where near as crazy as he is or was. Ajuran never took this stuff here on the forum serious, Anodyne did
    Didn't know you also have ADHD. Well that explains it why you and Anodyne were always up in arms against one another Lika barn leka bäst, as the Swedish saying goes

And yeah, Anodyne took shit very seriously and got real angry and personal over stupid and silly stuff, but I still wouldn't say he was as lowbrow as Ajuran. I mean, did Anodyne ever say linguistics isn't a science, as an example?
    Last edited by EliasAlucard; 2015-03-22 at 12:22.
    ReactOS <--- support this project so that we can get rid of Windows!
    Ubuntu MATE 16.04.1 LTS | PRISM-Break! | Windows7sins

“A wise man makes his own decisions; an ignorant man follows public opinion.” ― Chinese proverb

“Every decent man is ashamed of the government he lives under.” ― H. L. Mencken

“The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance.” ― Socrates

“Damnant quod non intelligunt.” ― Latin proverb

Quoted for truth:
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaron View Post
    Anatolian Urhemait supporters are mostly butthurt Meds.
    For the lulz:
    Quote Originally Posted by drgs View Post
    Poland is a misunderstanding. It is a country which lies on the frontier between western and slavic world, and which combines elements of both.
    In fact, they are not even the Europeans in strict sense, meaning European as in bearing the responsibility and understanding of European interests. Poland has always been an subordinate country, on one side sucking German dick, on the other side -- Russian one, some kind of "novice" europeans, who are full of inferiority complexes, hysteria and obsessity neuroses. This is also true for all Baltic countries

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EliasAlucard For This Useful Post:

Awale (2015-03-22), XMidnightX (2015-03-22), Zakar-Baal (2015-03-22)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3