Molecular Biologist Acquisitorz's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Liberal
    Religion
    Lol
    Flanders lion Israel Russia

Quote Originally Posted by Windischer View Post
    The path Hungary and Slovakia are on is called The Greek Path and most people in Europe know what it means.
    Not sure about Slovakia but Hungary is surely on the Greek path, and I think it may produce something much uglier than golden down when shit hits the fan. Which it will.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Wiki Editor
    Established Member
    Last Online
    2018-11-06 @ 01:57
    Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    Argentinian
    Phenotype
    Atlanto-Mediterranean
    Politics
    distributionism
    Religion
    catholic
    Argentina Spain traditional Catalonia Galicia Italy

Putin is the incarnation of Manliness. Also, don't subestimate the power of his huge popularity in China. His economy might be weaker, but his arms are still very long: http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/...0M71NA20150311

4. The Following User Says Thank You to aregint For This Useful Post:

beyw (2015-03-19)

Senior Moderator
    Plant of Life = Biological Magic 麻 EliasAlucard's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Y-DNA
    J1a2a1a2-P58+
    mtDNA
    H5a
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Alpinid
    Metaethnos
    proto-Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Assyrian/Armenian
    Politics
    Environment, Cannabis
    Religion
    Secular Agnostic
    Assyria Assyria 1913-1923 Armenia Lebanon Sweden Greece

Quote Originally Posted by Janos View Post
    The nazi-like far-right (this includes Elias as well) are so fucking blinded by it's anti-west and anti-gay views they refuse to realize things everyone else know.
    1) I'm not a Nazi, nor Nazi-like.

2) I'm not "far-right", if anything I'm a leftist extremist: http://www.politicalcompass.org/prin...7.62&soc=-0.31 (I'm really not a leftist either though, but that's the compass score I got)

3) I'm not anti-West; in fact, I'm very pro-West (as in how the West used to be until the late 19th century or so), but the West as of right now -- all its politicians anyway -- is anti-West.

4) I stand for truth, basically, and if neo-Nazis, Commies or whoever else, stand for truth, they're welcome in my camp.

5) Putin is a necessity to counter the anti-biosphere threat that is the modern, corrupt West. Israel and its satellite states (JEWSA, JEWK, EUSSR etc.) represent a danger to all life on this planet as we know it.

Expanding on point 3, if you get the impression that I'm anti-West, it's really because I'm anti-lies, and the West which in its hostility to truth, claims to uphold democracy and its values, is full of lies, democracy being the first lie:

“Democracy is only a dream: it should be put in the same category as Arcadia, Santa Claus, and Heaven.” — Henry Louis Mencken

And honest men who speak the truth are always punished or attacked somehow (it all started with Jesus):

“The truth, indeed, is something that mankind, for some mysterious reason, instinctively dislikes. Every man who tries to tell it is unpopular, and even when, by the sheer strength of his case, he prevails, he is put down as a scoundrel.” — H. L. Mencken

And I also believe in sarcasm and ridicule when dealing with dishonest people like Obama:

“The final test of truth is ridicule. Very few dogmas have ever faced it and survived.” ― H. L. Mencken

Me being anti-Obama has no correlation with me allegedly being anti-Western, because Obama himself is anti-West. So, me being pro-Putin has very little to do with me being anti-West, and everything to do with rejecting the modern, anti-Western West, which is a shadow of its former self. The current genocide the US government in its full support of ISIS is committing against Assyrians, is only a preview of what's going to happen with all Europeans once your governments have imported enough Muslims (+ other third worlders) and protected them by law. I trust you'll be as objective then and describe yourself with loaded terminology like "Nazi-like", "anti-West" and "blinded". I'm not blind at all; my eyes are wide-open, and I see all this and what's going on, very clearly. If you think Putin is the enemy of the West, you haven't understood a goddamn thing of what's going on:

Putin is obviously not perfect, but he also has most of the First World working against him, and so he does what he can to work it out given his current limitations.
    Last edited by EliasAlucard; 2015-03-19 at 22:53.
    ReactOS <--- support this project so that we can get rid of Windows!
    Ubuntu MATE 16.04.1 LTS | PRISM-Break! | Windows7sins

“A wise man makes his own decisions; an ignorant man follows public opinion.” ― Chinese proverb

“Every decent man is ashamed of the government he lives under.” ― H. L. Mencken

“The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance.” ― Socrates

“Damnant quod non intelligunt.” ― Latin proverb

Quoted for truth:
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaron View Post
    Anatolian Urhemait supporters are mostly butthurt Meds.
    For the lulz:
    Quote Originally Posted by drgs View Post
    Poland is a misunderstanding. It is a country which lies on the frontier between western and slavic world, and which combines elements of both.
    In fact, they are not even the Europeans in strict sense, meaning European as in bearing the responsibility and understanding of European interests. Poland has always been an subordinate country, on one side sucking German dick, on the other side -- Russian one, some kind of "novice" europeans, who are full of inferiority complexes, hysteria and obsessity neuroses. This is also true for all Baltic countries

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EliasAlucard For This Useful Post:

beyw (2015-03-19), Janos (2015-03-19), Loki (2015-03-27), voron (2015-03-19)

Established Member
    Last Online
    2015-07-27 @ 11:50
    Human
    Ethnicity
    None, cosmopolitan
    Phenotype
    Alcoholic
    Politics
    Liberal
    Religion
    None, atheist
    NATO European Union Czechoslovakia Slovakia European Union NATO

Quote Originally Posted by EliasAlucard View Post
    Kissinger? Slavigga please! That's just the Zionist in you talking.

When I say Putin is a brilliant strategist, I mean in the context of for example, preventing a third world war over a silly war with Syria and Iran. Only Zionists want such a war, and Putin so far, has done what he can to prevent it, and he did a good job.
    Please tell me about 3rd world war, who was going to fight whom and over what (over irrelevant 3rd world shitholes? ok lol).
    Kissinger has achieved some real things, not imaginary prevention of an imaginary war. From smoothly establishing administration in that occupied town in Germany, through managing relations between USA and USSR, to rapprochement with China and Sinoamerican partnership. He is an extremely capable diplomat and negotiator.

Established Member
    Evolutionary Biologist Wojewoda's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 20:28
    I1 Z63+ S2078+ L1237-
    mtDNA
    U3a1a
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Poland

Quote Originally Posted by aregint View Post
    Putin is the incarnation of Manliness.
    Putin reminds me of someone:

I think Putin might be underestimating Russian Communists:

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wojewoda For This Useful Post:

Awale (2015-03-19), beyw (2015-03-19), EliasAlucard (2015-03-19), Jusarius (2015-03-19), Pioterus (2015-03-19)

Established Member
    Last Online
    2019-07-12 @ 23:02
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b2a1a1 (A2423+)
    mtDNA
    U3a1a(1)
    Race
    Europid
    Metaethnos
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Politics
    laissez faire
    Religion
    Metalhead
    Poland Lithuania Grand Duchy

Quote Originally Posted by Wojewoda View Post
    This Mussolini guy had proportions of a dwarf, shit what a big-headed midget...
    Putin looks like a True Warrior next to this shorty...

EDIT: But yes, of course, it's funny how Russians do such cheap tricks using old techniques, the swimming Putin pic looks like done by highschool boy just learning how to using Photoshop.
    Last edited by Pioterus; 2015-03-19 at 13:45.
    and the IEEE Milestone for breaking the Enigma Code goes to... Polish Cipher Bureau 1932-39

“We know each other,” he agreed. “They say that you follow in my steps.”
    “I go my own way. But you, you had never, until just now, looked behind you. You turned back today for the first time.”
    Geralt remained silent. Tired, he had nothing to say. “How... How will it happen?” he asked her at last, coldly and without emotion. “I will take you by the hand,” she replied, looking him straight in the eye. “I will take you by the hand and lead you across the meadow, through a cold and wet fog.” “And after? What is there beyond the fog?” “Nothing,” she replied, smiling. “After that, there is nothing.”
    ― Andrzej Sapkowski
    Świat się zmienia, słońce zachodzi, a wódka się kończy [The world is changing, sun is setting and we're running out of Vodka.]
    ― Andrzej Sapkowski

Last Online
    @
    Y-DNA
    R-U152
    mtDNA
    L0a2a1a
    Race
    Triracial
    Phenotype
    Indid
    Metaethnos
    Caribbean Hispanic
    Ethnicity
    Dominican
    Politics
    Royalism
    Religion
    Catholicism
    GEDmatch
    HB6236866
    Dominican Republic Santiago de los Caballeros Spain traditional Spain African Union(OAS)

Here's a far better political compass, Elias:

https://radishmag.files.wordpress.co...l-spectrum.jpg

And the term you are looking for to define the current West, as defined by Samuel T. Francis, is anarcho-tyranny, as in, refusal to control the real criminals (anarchy) and choosing to control (or in some cases, mass murder) the innocent instead (tyranny).
    Last edited by El Andullero; 2015-03-19 at 17:29.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to El Andullero For This Useful Post:

EliasAlucard (2015-03-19)

Established Member
    Last Online
    2015-08-10 @ 13:48
    N1C1
    Metaethnos
    Mymmeli
    Politics
    Folkungs
    Skull and crossbones

Putinist-Rusky crowd chanted "We want Finland, we want Poland" yesterday at Putin-worship event of Moscow. It's always a good idea to pick a fight with your neighbors. It's a clear sign of brilliant strategist.

http://top.rbc.ru/politics/18/03/201...7947689024d18c

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hweinlant For This Useful Post:

Jusarius (2015-03-19), NixYO (2015-11-17), Pioterus (2015-03-20), Windischer (2015-03-19)

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    I1-L258
    mtDNA
    H39
    Phenotype
    Appalachid
    Metaethnos
    Finnic-Baltic-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Politics
    Vandalism in Rome
    Finland European Union

Quote Originally Posted by Hweinlant View Post
    Putinist-Rusky crowd chanted "We want Finland, we want Poland" yesterday at Putin-worship event of Moscow. It's always a good idea to pick a fight with your neighbors. It's a clear sign of brilliant strategist.

http://top.rbc.ru/politics/18/03/201...7947689024d18c
    This is stupid, even from such a organizeed rally. Finland has tried to be outside of the Baltic-Nato relations, but if this is the way how Putin searches popularity in Russia Finland can take a step which means that Nato could use Finnish ground in operations.
    Blog: http://terheninenmaa.blogspot.fi/, with essence "Believe me, or I'll nuke you".

H39 - Thracia 1650 BC, Hungary 5000 BC
    I1 - Transdanubia 5000 BC

Three simple facts about Finns:
    1. Baltic Finnic languages (including Finnish) never came from the Volga basin along with ancestors of present-day Finns.
    2. Finnish I1 (around 30% of all Finns) has Germanic roots from the late Bronze Age or the early Iron Age.
    3. As to the Finnish prehistory we have no evidences about any Iron Age (or later) east-to-west migration, but many unquestionable evidences about west-to-east migrations.

Väinämöinen - R1a
    Lemminkäinen - I1
    Joukahainen - N

Established Member
    Last Online
    2015-08-10 @ 13:48
    N1C1
    Metaethnos
    Mymmeli
    Politics
    Folkungs
    Skull and crossbones

Quote Originally Posted by Lemminkäinen View Post
    This is stupid, even from such a organizeed rally. Finland has tried to be outside of the Baltic-Nato relations, but if this is the way how Putin searches popularity in Russia Finland can take a step which means that Nato could use Finnish ground in operations.
    It's a Rusky-Putinist brilliant strategy. "We don't want NATO to expand" -> "Let's behave so that everyone wants to join NATO" -> "Hmmm... why is NATO expanding! Conspiracy"

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hweinlant For This Useful Post:

Jusarius (2015-03-19), Pioterus (2015-03-20)

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast