(((Skype))) + British
    Ethnicity
    (((Canaanite)))
    Politics
    Pump & Trump
    Religion
    Jehovah's Fitness
    Israel Israel Star of David Israel Israel

Freedom of speech in France today: A bunch of muslims commit a ritual islamic massacre in broad daylight? Let's just stop drawing Muhammad cartoons! Oh, and let's double the number of mosques while we're at it...

Quote Originally Posted by MnM View Post
    Morocco is a western lapdog.
    Quote Originally Posted by NonFingo View Post
    Those Bronze Age samples are just red herrings to distract you from the actual arrivals of populations with Semitic ancestry. Don’t take the bait by focusing on the wrong samples, lol. He is passing off Bronze Age Levantines with no evidence of strong predynastic input, as “Semites“. This way, he can flip it around and say Proto-Semitic speakers and predynastics were more or less identical to the Bronze Age Levantines sampled so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by NonFingo View Post
    @Semitic Duwa

Wonder what the resident Proto-Semite has to say about this. I thought unmixed Egyptians were supposed to be Abusir with less/zero Chl?

In your view, does this prove you wrong, or is it just a coincidence () that M1 is absent in one of the three subsamples from Abusir, and rare overall?

And don’t change your signature now, please. I’m looking forward to you looking more and more incompetent as more aDNA is published. Wish there was a way to speed this up. But the extra wait and seeing you with your pants down every day, kinda has its own appeal, too.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Semitic Duwa For This Useful Post:

Acquisitorz (2015-05-04), Awale (2015-05-03), BoldBedBug (2016-10-17), EliasAlucard (2015-05-03)

3. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    Evolutionary Biologist
    Last Online
    2017-06-29 @ 04:27

Quote Originally Posted by Semitic Duwa View Post
    Freedom of speech in France today: A bunch of muslims commit a ritual islamic massacre in broad daylight? Let's just stop drawing Muhammad cartoons! Oh, and let's double the number of mosques while we're at it...
    Freedom of speech in France today: cartoonist charged for “inciting racial hatred”

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lemminkäinen View Post
    Freedom of speech is a fundament of western democracy. Democracy doesn't work if people can't manifest their political opinions, express what they really think and who they really are. I think that we can agree with this. Reporters without borders publishes regularly worldwide reports about this topic. Their latest report indicates that most free countries surround Germany. Germany is indeed in the core of freedom today. Another obvious observation is that most free countries are most northern, including Canada. Russia is only exception. If Russia could receive real democracy (after recent travesty of democracy) the chain of northern freedom could extend over the northern hemisphere. Freedom of speech is hard to achieve if the country is less or more pseudo-democracy or oligarchy. It is easy to see that on the map colours from yellow to black indicate the degree of oligarchy and inequality of people.

http://index.rsf.org/#!/
    does any european state have a similar perception of freedom of speech

In 2011, the Supreme Court issued their ruling on Snyder v. Phelps, which concerned the right of the Westboro Baptist Church to protest with signs found offensive by many Americans. The issue presented was whether the 1st Amendment protected the expressions written on the signs. In an 8-1 decision the court sided with Phelps, the head of Westboro Baptist Church, thereby confirming their historically strong protection of hate speech, so long as it doesn't promote imminent violence. The Court explained, "speech deals with matters of public concern when it can 'be fairly considered as relating to any matter of political, social, or other concern to the community' or when it 'is a subject of general interest and of value and concern to the public."
    Last edited by mrmister; 2015-05-04 at 00:25.

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    I1-L258
    mtDNA
    H39
    Phenotype
    Appalachid
    Metaethnos
    Finnic-Baltic-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Politics
    Vandalism in Rome
    Finland European Union

Quote Originally Posted by mrmister View Post
    Freedom of speech in France today: cartoonist charged for “inciting racial hatred”

- - - Updated - - -

does any european state have a similar perception of freedom of speech

In 2011, the Supreme Court issued their ruling on Snyder v. Phelps, which concerned the right of the Westboro Baptist Church to protest with signs found offensive by many Americans. The issue presented was whether the 1st Amendment protected the expressions written on the signs. In an 8-1 decision the court sided with Phelps, the head of Westboro Baptist Church, thereby confirming their historically strong protection of hate speech, so long as it doesn't promote imminent violence. The Court explained, "speech deals with matters of public concern when it can 'be fairly considered as relating to any matter of political, social, or other concern to the community' or when it 'is a subject of general interest and of value and concern to the public."
    Feeling and expressing hatred is not illegal in Finland, but this trial (Snyder-Phelps) and all related issues including Baptist ideas are completely unknown for me. The Court explanation sounds however in general sensible.
    Blog: http://terheninenmaa.blogspot.fi/, with essence "Believe me, or I'll nuke you".

H39 - Thracia 1650 BC, Hungary 5000 BC
    I1 - Transdanubia 5000 BC

Three simple facts about Finns:
    1. Baltic Finnic languages (including Finnish) never came from the Volga basin along with ancestors of present-day Finns.
    2. Finnish I1 (around 30% of all Finns) has Germanic roots from the late Bronze Age or the early Iron Age.
    3. As to the Finnish prehistory we have no evidences about any Iron Age (or later) east-to-west migration, but many unquestionable evidences about west-to-east migrations.

Väinämöinen - R1a
    Lemminkäinen - I1
    Joukahainen - N

Established Member
    Evolutionary Biologist Wojewoda's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:14
    I1 Z63+ S2078+ L1237-
    mtDNA
    U3a1a
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Poland

Quote Originally Posted by Lemminkäinen View Post
    Reporters without borders publishes regularly worldwide reports about this topic. Their latest report indicates that most free countries surround Germany. Germany is indeed in the core of freedom today.
    This ranking doesn't seem to support your strange conclusion:

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Wojewoda For This Useful Post:

BoldBedBug (2016-10-17)

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    @
    R1b CTS11567
    mtDNA
    J1c
    Race
    Europid
    Metaethnos
    European Brazilian
    Ethnicity
    German/Italian/Polish
    Germany imperial flag Italy Italy Venice Poland Brazil

No one can say Germany is the country with the greatest freedom of speech after the polemic caused by that comedian who criticized Erdogan.

Western Europeans as a whole need to be very careful today about what they say and write online. far from being a free speech paradise.
    "A nation that separates from its history, and keeps a burning shame on the forehead, is erased by God from the board." - Otto von Bismarck

"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it" - George Orwell

Established Member
    Chanthroscape > Anthroscape JamesSteal's Avatar
    Last Online
    2019-04-06 @ 06:00
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Cromagnid
    Philippines China Russia

Germans don't believe in freedom of speech or freedom of thought, but they do however believe in the freedom to urinate and defecate on their degenerate other's faces. I just hope they have the decency not to kiss their adopted Syrians with those lips.

Established Member
    Last Online
    2017-09-05 @ 15:06
    Europid
    Phenotype
    Atlantid
    Metaethnos
    Iberian
    Ethnicity
    Spaniard
    Spain Spain Castile Spain traditional European Union

As long as you are politically correct of course you will have freedom, but try to question for example the offical version of the holocaust in Germany, you can go to jail.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vetton For This Useful Post:

JamesSteal (2016-10-18), NixYO (2016-10-17)

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    I1-L258
    mtDNA
    H39
    Phenotype
    Appalachid
    Metaethnos
    Finnic-Baltic-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Politics
    Vandalism in Rome
    Finland European Union

Quote Originally Posted by Wojewoda View Post
    This ranking doesn't seem to support your strange conclusion:

Albeit of the obvious fact that Germans are not most popular people, I value Reporters without Borders over some board bound extremely to one funding source. It is impossible to follow the decision path of such actors.
    Blog: http://terheninenmaa.blogspot.fi/, with essence "Believe me, or I'll nuke you".

H39 - Thracia 1650 BC, Hungary 5000 BC
    I1 - Transdanubia 5000 BC

Three simple facts about Finns:
    1. Baltic Finnic languages (including Finnish) never came from the Volga basin along with ancestors of present-day Finns.
    2. Finnish I1 (around 30% of all Finns) has Germanic roots from the late Bronze Age or the early Iron Age.
    3. As to the Finnish prehistory we have no evidences about any Iron Age (or later) east-to-west migration, but many unquestionable evidences about west-to-east migrations.

Väinämöinen - R1a
    Lemminkäinen - I1
    Joukahainen - N

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Lemminkäinen For This Useful Post:

DragonRouge (2016-10-17)

Established Member
    Last Online
    2018-11-12 @ 10:06
    Xiongnu Elite Cemetery

The US is the only country in the world which can state that it has free speech (threats on someone's life not included). The rest just have half-measures. It's quite provoking how non-Americans say that they have free speech when in reality, it should be reclassified as limited speech.
    “At some future period, not very distant as measured by centuries, the civilised races of man will almost certainly exterminate and replace throughout the world the savage races."

- Charles Darwin, The Descent of Man

https://youtu.be/BBz_z-hZk80?t=2m7s

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Alexander For This Useful Post:

JamesSteal (2016-10-18)

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Race
    Europid
    Phenotype
    Nordid
    Metaethnos
    Germanic
    Politics
    Far Right
    Canada Netherlands Netherlands Antilles Commonwealth United States Canada Weed Flag

Freedom in the World 2017.

Freedom of speech is absolutely critical. Without freedom of speech, you really have no right to dissent. It's the bedrock foundation of democracy. The purpose of speech is pretty easy to see, speech needs to be used to spread information, to spread truth. This would be the primary use of speech, and it could legitimately be done, using the tools of speech, including ingenuous statements, satire, hyperbole, etc. I don't want freedom of speech to be regulated because, nobody knows who would regulate, and where would they draw the line. People can simply dislike things I dearly love, and disagree with me on any number of things, no problem.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast