Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 180 EUR, Received: 50 EUR (28%)
By donating, you not only support the continued existence of this site, you also improve this site in various ways, by making it affordable for ForumBiodiversity to upgrade the server with better hardware and licensed non-free proprietary software, but also motivating the staff to work harder. ABF will always be free of charge (gratis) to use. However, if everyone donates a small monthly amount, it makes a tremendous difference for the forum's overall quality in the long haul.


User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  7
Likes Likes:  6
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69
Results 681 to 686 of 686

Thread: Allentoft et al. 2015: Population genomics of Bronze Age Eurasia771 days old

  1. #681
    Regular Member
    Molecular Biologist Itoli's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2017-04-16
    Posts
    301
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EliasAlucard View Post
    Well however it went down, a Eurasian paternal lineage became more common in some parts of sub-Saharan Africa. And yes, that is outperforming native lineages. You attempting to bring in skin color into it is you dumbing yourself down (and actually, a very real, textbook strawman argument, because none of us have argued that the entire original European population that R1b-V88 mutated among first, outperformed native blacks. And what the hell, it would be totally believable even if they did, because it's not like it hasn't been done later on.
    The fact that you think terminology such as "out perform"(which suggest non-incidental personal actions) is applicable to the phenomena of genetic drift and the founder effects illustrates that you don't too well know what either means nor how they happen. That goes right back to what I said about your set intent on speaking on thing you don't know a rat's ass about.

    Now you're trolling though. I've never said eyeball anthropology is more scientific than evolution. I've said eyeball anthropology is enough evidence to disqualify the notion that the ancient Egyptians were black. Apparently the blackness of ancient Egyptians to you, is synonymous with evolution.
    Am I? Let's see:

    Quote Originally Posted by EliasAlucard View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Itoli View Post
    Oh but evidently you thought your eyeball anthropology was more scientific than evolution and actual cranio-facial measurements, care to explain?
    It really is. This is why I'm confident in betting 1000 bucks against @Game Theory 's position:
    Lies won't get you anywhere.

    No, I very intentionally and with full awareness, wrote 3 digit.

    Yeah, that was the insult: it's called sarcasm, which is a form of irony. You being of 3 digit IQ, that's like satire. Very funny shit.
    That was your mistake: Use of satire and sarcasm is reserved for at least the marginally intelligent.
    Last edited by Itoli; 2017-07-18 at 15:39.

  2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot
    Join Date
    2013-03-24
    Posts
    All threads
       
     

  3. #682
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist SomaliSuldaan's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2016-01-25
    Posts
    1,587
    Location
    Adama
    Gender
    Y-DNA
    E1b1b1,T1a
    mtDNA
    L0a1*
    Phenotype
    Aethiopid
    Metaethnos
    Cushite
    Ethnicity
    Somali
    Politics
    Itoobiya ha burburtoo
    Religion
    Greater Somalia
    Somaliland Djibouti Canada Yemen

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Game Theory View Post
    I was talking about SE Europe, man how thick are you not to be able to read what I said.
    LOL I think you suffer from dementia old man
    Halal boy no pepperoni on my pizza

    Eurogenes ANE K7
    East_Eurasian 1.77
    West_African 2.10
    East_African 54.57
    ENF 41.56




    Punt World 12
    1.32% Iran_N
    45.72% Sub-Saharan
    6.27% African_HG
    26.60% Natufian_HG
    16.93% Anatolian_N

    The Reigning Sultan of the Great Adal Sultanate

  4. #683
    Senior Moderator
    Plant of Life = Biological Magic 麻 EliasAlucard's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2009-10-22
    Posts
    12,355
    Location
    Sweden
    Gender
    Age
    32
    Y-DNA
    J1a2b2-L147+ CMH-6
    mtDNA
    H5a
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Alpinid
    Metaethnos
    proto-Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Assyrian/Armenian
    Politics
    Ecofascism, Radicalism
    Religion
    Secular Agnostic
    Assyria Assyria 1913-1923 Armenia Lebanon Sweden Greece

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Itoli View Post
    The fact that you think terminology such as "out perform"(which suggest non-incidental personal actions) is applicable to the phenomena of genetic drift and the founder effects illustrates that you don't too well know what either means nor how they happen. That goes right back to what I said about your set intent on speaking on thing you don't know a rat's ass about.
    If I and my descendants get laid more and have more off-spring than other local male competitors, then we've outperformed other guys, at least in that context, with the ladies. It may not mean much ultimately, and all we've managed to change is the frequency of some Y-DNA haplogroup.

    Also you don't know if it was genetic drift, that's just you trying to save face over the fact that R1b guys outperformed you blacks in the prehistoric past.

    Quote Originally Posted by Itoli View Post
    Am I? Let's see:
    Yes you are.

    Quote Originally Posted by Itoli View Post
    Lies won't get you anywhere.
    Yeah that's very true, you should heed your own advice. I was obviously referring to the craniometrics nonsense and not evolution per se (which has nothing to do with the ancient Egyptians anyway, yeah the fact that they weren't black is the result of evolution, but we were discussing the accuracy of craniometrics vs eye ball anthropology, and eyeball anthropology is more accurate than your craniometric nonsense any day of the week, as is genetics by the way; you know, the molecules that make evolution possible in the first place, yet you anti-intellectuals don't have a problem in disregarding genetics/evolution over some skull bullshit).

    Quote Originally Posted by Itoli View Post
    That was your mistake: Use of satire and sarcasm is reserved for at least the marginally intelligent.
    Yeah, which is why you didn't get it and tried to correct my sarcasm. Had you been of 3 digit IQ intelligence, you'd understand that I can't possibly be serious in saying your IQ is 3 digit, and that I must be joking.
    Last edited by EliasAlucard; 2017-07-18 at 17:07.
    ReactOS <--- support this project so that we can get rid of Windows!
    Ubuntu MATE 16.04.1 LTS | PRISM-Break! | Windows7sins

    “A wise man makes his own decisions; an ignorant man follows public opinion.” ― Chinese proverb

    “The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance.”Socrates

    “Damnant quod non intelligunt.” ― Latin proverb

    Quoted for truth:
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaron View Post
    Anatolian Urhemait supporters are mostly butthurt Meds.
    For the lulz:
    Quote Originally Posted by drgs View Post
    Poland is a misunderstanding. It is a country which lies on the frontier between western and slavic world, and which combines elements of both.
    In fact, they are not even the Europeans in strict sense, meaning European as in bearing the responsibility and understanding of European interests. Poland has always been an subordinate country, on one side sucking German dick, on the other side -- Russian one, some kind of "novice" europeans, who are full of inferiority complexes, hysteria and obsessity neuroses. This is also true for all Baltic countries

  5. #684
    Regular Member
    Molecular Biologist Itoli's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2017-04-16
    Posts
    301
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EliasAlucard View Post
    If I and my descendants get laid more and have more off-spring than other local male competitors, then we've outperformed other guys, at least in that context, with the ladies. It may not mean much ultimately, and all we've managed to change is the frequency of some Y-DNA haplogroup.
    Keep talking. You're making it exceedingly clear that you don't know what the hell you're talking about.

    Also you don't know if it was genetic drift, that's just you trying to save face over the fact that R1b guys outperformed you blacks in the prehistoric past.
    If it were a matter of skin cancer prone whites outperforming native Africans in an environment they were adapted to, it'd would've been evident by a significant autosomal presence instead of a low diversity uniparental presence with primarily African DNA. That reads: founder effect.

    Yeah that's very true, you should heed your own advice. I was obviously referring to the craniometrics nonsense and not evolution per se (which has nothing to do with the ancient Egyptians anyway, yeah the fact that they weren't black is the result of evolution, but we were discussing the accuracy of craniometrics vs eye ball anthropology, and eyeball anthropology is more accurate than your craniometric nonsense any day of the week, as is genetics by the way; you know, the molecules that make evolution possible in the first place, yet you anti-intellectuals don't have a problem in disregarding genetics/evolution over some skull bullshit).


    You replied to a post specifically asking if *both* evolution and and hard measured cranio-facial distances were less scientific than eyeball-anthropology and you replied with a *general* "yes" that your *eyeballed* cranio-facial distances were more scientific with no indication that you were referring to either/or. This is an obvious attempt to back peddle by you because it only now dawned on you how stupid you sound. Now, if only you could come to realization that claiming your eyes can measure more accurately than actual measuring instruments isn't too far off in that field of retardation. I won't hold my breath though.

    Yeah, which is why you didn't get it and tried to correct my sarcasm. Had you been of 3 digit IQ intelligence, you'd understand that I can't possibly be serious in saying your IQ is 3 digit, and that I must be joking.
    There's nothing *to* get. Less than intelligent remark are only recognized as sarcasm if the person stating them are actually intelligent.
    Last edited by Itoli; 2017-07-18 at 17:43.

  6. #685
    Senior Moderator
    Plant of Life = Biological Magic 麻 EliasAlucard's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2009-10-22
    Posts
    12,355
    Location
    Sweden
    Gender
    Age
    32
    Y-DNA
    J1a2b2-L147+ CMH-6
    mtDNA
    H5a
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Alpinid
    Metaethnos
    proto-Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Assyrian/Armenian
    Politics
    Ecofascism, Radicalism
    Religion
    Secular Agnostic
    Assyria Assyria 1913-1923 Armenia Lebanon Sweden Greece

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Itoli View Post
    You replied to a post specifically asking if *both* evolution and and hard measured cranio-facial distances were less scientific than eyeball-anthropology and you replied with a *general* "yes" that your *eyeballed* cranio-facial distances were more scientific with no indication that you were referring to either/or. This is an obvious attempt to back peddle by you because it only now dawned on you how stupid you sound. Now, if only you could come to realization that claiming your eyes can measure more accurately than actual measuring instruments isn't too far off in that field of retardation. I won't hold my breath though.
    I'm not back-peddling at all. In a general discussion about craniometrics vs eyeball anthropology in regards to the ancient Egyptians, and you sneak in the word "evolution" when elevating your we wuz kangs religion to the level of evolution, I was clearly responding to craniometrics vs eyeball anthropology, and any serious non-Marxist scientist will tell you that eyeball anthropology is far superior stuff.

    If you had asked me if eyeball anthropology alone, was more accurate than evolution, you know I'd respond no, which is also why you didn't ask me that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Itoli View Post
    There's nothing *to* get. Less than intelligent remark are only recognized as sarcasm if the person stating them are actually intelligent.
    A classical two digit IQ belief, is the opinion that the ancient Egyptians were black; no intelligent person (meaning three digit IQ) believes they were. So if I describe your IQ as three digit, that goes without saying I'm doing it for the lulz. But you have to be 3 digit IQ to get it without being spoon-fed that I'm poking fun at you.

    The real iGnorant iDiot here is you, who seriously believes craniometrics is as accurate as evolution
    Last edited by EliasAlucard; 2017-07-18 at 19:05.
    ReactOS <--- support this project so that we can get rid of Windows!
    Ubuntu MATE 16.04.1 LTS | PRISM-Break! | Windows7sins

    “A wise man makes his own decisions; an ignorant man follows public opinion.” ― Chinese proverb

    “The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance.”Socrates

    “Damnant quod non intelligunt.” ― Latin proverb

    Quoted for truth:
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaron View Post
    Anatolian Urhemait supporters are mostly butthurt Meds.
    For the lulz:
    Quote Originally Posted by drgs View Post
    Poland is a misunderstanding. It is a country which lies on the frontier between western and slavic world, and which combines elements of both.
    In fact, they are not even the Europeans in strict sense, meaning European as in bearing the responsibility and understanding of European interests. Poland has always been an subordinate country, on one side sucking German dick, on the other side -- Russian one, some kind of "novice" europeans, who are full of inferiority complexes, hysteria and obsessity neuroses. This is also true for all Baltic countries

  7. #686
    Regular Member
    Molecular Biologist Itoli's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2017-04-16
    Posts
    301
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EliasAlucard View Post
    I'm not back-peddling at all. In a general discussion about craniometrics vs eyeball anthropology in regards to the ancient Egyptians, and you sneak in the word "evolution" when elevating your we wuz kangs religion to the level of evolution, I was clearly responding to craniometrics vs eyeball anthropology, and any serious non-Marxist scientist will tell you that eyeball anthropology is far superior stuff.

    If you had asked me if eyeball anthropology alone, was more accurate than evolution, you know I'd respond no, which is also why you didn't ask me that.
    What a sorry and pathetic excuse- trying to imply that I "snuck in" the word evolution in a one sentence reply. What makes it an even more transparent of a lie is that after I mentioned it in the initial post, i reiterated it AGAIN in a the post clowning your claim that your personal OPINION of how things look is more scientific than evolution and hard measured physical affinities, after which you still failed to make any distinction. Hold this L.


    But you have to be 3 digit IQ to get it without being spoon-fed that I'm poking fun at you.
    You expect me to read your dumb statements as sarcasm when you routinely make similarly dumb statements? Next time say something dumber than is typical of you and it might work out.
    Last edited by Itoli; 2017-07-18 at 19:32.

Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69

Similar Threads

  1. Freee course on genomics - University of Pennsilvania
    By aregint in forum General Genetics Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2012-10-16, 22:24
  2. Oracle Genomics Inc.,
    By Nordmann in forum Genetic DNA Companies
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2012-10-03, 15:15
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 2012-02-01, 19:36
  4. Latino Americanos en Eurasia
    By Dave in forum Fórum en Castellano/Español
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2011-09-04, 03:14
  5. DNA print Genomics
    By rogers in forum Genetic DNA Companies
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 2009-11-01, 04:39

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
<