User Tag List

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: The pharaohs ("Nagas") of ancient Kemet1506 days old

QBS Banned
    Race Scientist
    Last Online
    2015-12-20 @ 16:03

Quote Originally Posted by Shaquille View Post
    What the hell is wrong with you? You got something against white people? What is a.mulatto flunkie anyway, well if you really think that what you are saying is true. Go ahead. Everybody has the right to belief what they think is right.
    No what the Hell is wrong with you! Looking at all of our ancestors statues and then turning right around the subliminally denying that we left a legacy on the Nile Valley and subsequently this World, by saying "only focus on our recent ancestors". IF you are even black you are what we would call a "bootlicker"!

Yes I HATE the "people of SET" (Satan) aka the white devils! No one has lied, stolen nor killed as much (or even combined) as these experimental creations who only have access to their lower chakras (because the pineal gland is calcified/meaning the have a little rock in their brain that stands where a connection to one's higher conscious should be).

Mulattoes play the fence, and cannot be trusted by us as a whole.

"Race latter" my ass. The children of the sun know that this pastiness is unnatural.
    Last edited by Tally up; 2015-07-10 at 15:58.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    Arubano y Curasoleno
    Last Online
    @
    Y-DNA
    J2 (West Asia)
    mtDNA
    L3e2b1a2 (SSA)
    Metaethnos
    Dutch Caribbean
    Ethnicity
    Aruban/Curacaon
    Politics
    Duartian Republicanism
    Religion
    Atheist
    Aruba Netherlands Antilles Aruba Netherlands Antilles Netherlands Dominica

Quote Originally Posted by Tally up View Post
    No what the Hell is wrong with you! Looking at all of our ancestors statues and then turning right around the subliminally denying that we left a legacy on the Nile Valley and subsequently this World, by saying "only focus on our recent ancestors". IF you are even black you are what we would call a "bootlicker"!

Yes I HATE the "people of SET" (Satan) aka the white devils!

Mulattoes play the fence, and cannot be trusted by us as a whole.
    Yes, I'am black and you really sound hateful as fuck, and who is we? Your racist friends? I dont give a damn if you call me a bootlicker, I actually feel sorry for you. Have a nice day my american friend.
    "Los blancos, morenos, cobrizos, cruzados, marchando serenos, unidos y osados, la Patria salvemos de viles tiranos, y al mundo mostremos que somos hermanos. "Juan Pablo Duarte

QBS Banned
    Race Scientist
    Last Online

Yes, I'am black and you really sound hateful as fuck, and who is we? Your racist friends? I dont give a damn if you call me a bootlicker, I actually feel sorry for you. Have a nice day my american friend.
    No the depictions of unnecessary savage acts at the hands of those pasty creations in those pictures are HATE! Those bitches never apologized for that shit, and in fact THEY PAST THE PICTURES DOWN FROM GENERATION TO GENERATION (because they are proud of the shit that they do to us)! I am what HATE produced! You're not American (Edomite nation), so yes you need to zip it. It's time for these mofos to go, and everyone around the World is waiting on it (even the plants and animals)!

Last edited by Tally up; 2015-07-10 at 16:13.

Established Member
    Arubano y Curasoleno
    Last Online
    @
    Y-DNA
    J2 (West Asia)
    mtDNA
    L3e2b1a2 (SSA)
    Metaethnos
    Dutch Caribbean
    Ethnicity
    Aruban/Curacaon
    Politics
    Duartian Republicanism
    Religion
    Atheist

Quote Originally Posted by Tally up View Post
    No the depictions of unnecessary savage acts at the hands of those pasty creations in those pictures are HATE! Those bitches never apologized for that shit, and in fact THEY PAST THE PICTURES DOWN FROM GENERATION TO GENERATION (because they are proud of the shit that they do to us)! I am what HATE produced! You're not American (Edomite nation), so yes you need to zip it. It's time for these mofos to go!

I never said that I was an american? And you know damn well that not all white people were like that back then, and even in present time. Yes there are racists who happens to be white, but everybody can be a racist. I need to zip? Man, fuck you. The more you say those things the more I think that you are a horibble person. You are the same as those white racists, except you dont lynch whites or burn them (atleast not yet). But fuck it, obviously we are not going to agree with each other so can we just let this go? Look man, im not saying that all those things what you said in your first post when you opened this thead was bullshit, some things were intresting. But personally I dont believe in that anymore, atleast not anymore. May God bless you.
    "Los blancos, morenos, cobrizos, cruzados, marchando serenos, unidos y osados, la Patria salvemos de viles tiranos, y al mundo mostremos que somos hermanos. "Juan Pablo Duarte

QBS Banned
    Race Scientist
    Last Online

And you know damn well that not all white people were like that back then, and even in present time.
    Shiiiit! Can you say "Devils"? These are the reported lynchings of our people across one region of the country. Keep in mind that Midwestern states like Indiana was the top state for the Klan.

They didn't even include Oklahoma in this map where the burning of black wall street and the murder of 4,000 African AMERICANS occurred as a result of a BOMB being dropped on our community by the National Guard. This marked the first time in recorded history that BOMBS were dropped from airplanes onto a target.

See how stupid it looked when faced with it's own atrocities? "Never forget Never forget" yeah he was right on that one! He had to eat those words.

Yes there are racists who happens to be white, but everybody can be a racist.
    You need power in order to be "racist" to someone. White people have all of the power in this World today (Hell), they use their POWER to disenfranchise various people (particularly the biggest threat to their supremacy which are blacks) whom they are PREJUDICE against. That is the real definition of racism. Using your power to hurt those of a different race whom you hold negative views towards. Black people don't have any power in this country, so we therefore cannot be "racist" towards white people. Find another word to describe our just negative feelings towards these heartless creatures.

I need to zip? Man, fuck you.
    Yeah you need to zip it on this issue and the bullshit that you came into this thread with. So NO, fuck YOU!

The more you say those things the more I think that you are a horibble person.
    No

These are horrible people! You are angry at me for being angry at them for the apologetically brutal history towards my people. You are ass backwards in your thinking. Never forgive people who don't ask to be forgiven!

You are the same as those white racists, except you dont lynch whites or burn them (atleast not yet).
    No I certainly am not the same as those cave beast! I have a functioning pineal gland.

They have a rock in their head where the connection to their higher conscious should be.

The fluoride thing is in reference to black people who are on it. Over 80% of white people have a naturally calcified pineal gland. This is why for example they cannot dance, and the few who can become internet sensations. This is the reason why we create every form of music on this Earth, and they just latch onto the old genres that we throw away. We are not the same as them!

These creatures have no access to the Lord (the crown chakra) and or the highest conscious.

Last edited by Tally up; 2015-07-10 at 17:39.

Established Member
    Arubano y Curasoleno
    Last Online
    @
    Y-DNA
    J2 (West Asia)
    mtDNA
    L3e2b1a2 (SSA)
    Metaethnos
    Dutch Caribbean
    Ethnicity
    Aruban/Curacaon
    Politics
    Duartian Republicanism
    Religion
    Atheist

Whatever man, i'am suprised that you arent banned, yet. I came up with bullshit? Seriously? Thats sad man.
    Last edited by Shaquille; 2015-07-10 at 18:03.

QBS Banned
    Race Scientist
    Last Online

Statue of Amenhoptep III recently unearthed.

- - - Updated - - -

Here's another recently unearthed statue of Ramses II that they tore the nose off of.

- - - Updated - - -

Here is what looks like an Kemetic style statue that was found on Mars.

Interesting especially when one knows Zulu (Anu descendants of the ancient Khamites) oral tradition of having an origin on Mars (research it).
    Last edited by Tally up; 2015-07-10 at 18:44.

QBS Banned
    Race Scientist
    Last Online

While we're on the Mars tip they just found another pyramid on the red planet.

Is PYRAMID found by NASA Curiosity Rover PROOF of alien civilisation on Red Planet?

Dailymail write up on it.

Whoops the secrets are coming about the fate of a certain group of people, who fucked with the wrong ones!

(great youtube comment)

"There is some Egyptian mythology going on, the scarab represents life cycles and rebirth.(Sun and moon) Erika is lost in a dessert;unurtured,empty,in a transitional phase of life. Going in circles? repeating same mistakes? Her high hat might be a search for higher "self knowledge" and wisdom. Alchemical? Godlike? She drags the weight of her past that which is unimportant, and manipulated, burdens, lies,fears... she has fallen in life trap the matrix if you will. The sun is setting she is in a resting period she is regenerating herself to be born anew. She emerges from a womb of water she is now nurtured, replenished and cleansed. Naked and pure. Now the crops... aliens and origins? we are all one in the vast universe... cycles transformation. evolution the mysteries and occult."

The original peaceful heavenly human race and Earth has been overran by genetic mutants (albinos), and it has to be cleaned up soon. That's the real message.
    Last edited by Tally up; 2015-07-10 at 22:13.

Last Online
    2017-03-15 @ 18:05

Brilliant caricature, Tally Up, of the astonishing idiocy and repulsive vanity of negrocentrism. I like especially the part about space flight to Mars!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mhagneto For This Useful Post:

DragonRouge (2015-07-12)

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Kang

Niggas of Ancient Kemet

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast