Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Sub-Saharan African
    Ethnicity
    Mexican-American
    Angola Mexico Angola Mexico Angola Mexico

Quote Originally Posted by Truthcentric View Post
    Assuming Jesus of Nazareth was even a real person to begin with, I imagine he would have look more or less like this.
    yes, although maybe his lips a little thinner, his skin a tad bit lighter
    he looked like a Mizrahi Jew, he was also said to be very butt ugly according to the bible

since he was able to blend in as a local in egypt, then your description is the closes one there is

2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    Last Online
    2018-09-14 @ 05:12
    Y-DNA
    R1b-A228
    mtDNA
    H2a2a1
    Race
    Europid
    Ethnicity
    SouthWest English
    Phenotype
    Obsolete terminology
    GEDmatch
    A703943
    United States

Quote Originally Posted by MnM View Post
    You know I'm not a fan of banning but this potato nigger isn't well in the head @EliasAlucard time to send him off into the sunset. He keeps spamming this French English bullshit in every thread he replies to.
    I dunno what you are talking about you spaghetti nigger 'Roman' mental retard. You are an anti-science inferior neanderthal. Look how 'Irish' I am :

PuntDNAL , at least the single population analysis, is the most superior GEDmatch calculator unlike Dodecad (which is Greco-Roman centric) and Eurogenes which has an Eastern European bias :

PuntDNAL has me as Southern English and the Stanford University analysis of my DNA pretty much puts me smack dab on the British flag more or less.

Eurogenes K15 :

Using 1 population approximation:
    1 Southwest_English @ 4.214358

puntDNAL K12 Modern Oracle :

# Population (source) Distance
    1 English_South 2.54

Right now also since Brexit -- British money-- is worth more than EU money etc... British society is a society of ancient monarchy and priviliges unlike the inferior peasant nation of America :

Movie coming soon to America : Assassination nation. Get ready to die America :

Last edited by Pendragon1; 2018-09-03 at 09:55.
    Eurogenes K15 :

Using 1 population approximation:
    1 Southwest_English @ 4.214358

puntDNAL K12 Modern Oracle :

# Population (source) Distance
    1 English_South 2.54

http://www.celebrityendorsementads.c...hanel-coco.jpg

Established Member
    Slayer of Bullshit
    Last Online
    @
    Mediterranid
    Metaethnos
    European
    Phenotype
    UP/Atlanto-Med
    Religion
    All's fair in love&war

Quote Originally Posted by Celph Titled View Post
    yes, although maybe his lips a little thinner, his skin a tad bit lighter
    he looked like a Mizrahi Jew, he was also said to be very butt ugly according to the bible

since he was able to blend in as a local in egypt, then your description is the closes one there is
    Where in the Bible does it say he was butt ugly?
    METALLURGY CAME FROM ANATOLIA AND THE LEVANT.

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Sub-Saharan African
    Ethnicity
    Mexican-American

Quote Originally Posted by voyager View Post
    Where in the Bible does it say he was butt ugly?
    Book of Isaiah reads: “He had no beauty or majesty to attract us to Him, nothing in His appearance that we should desire Him.”

This description of Christ appears to match the description of Paul in the apocryphal The Acts of Paul and Thecla:
    "A man of small stature, with a bald head and crooked legs, in a good state of body, with eyebrows meeting and nose somewhat hooked."

To begin with, in the Halosis of Josephus, Christ is described as
    …a man of simple appearance, mature age, dark skin, small stature, three cubits high, hunchbacked, with a long face, long nose, and meeting eyebrows, so that they who see him might be affrighted, with scanty hair (but) having a line in the middle of the head after the fashion of the Nazireans, and with an undeveloped beard.

while another version of The Acts of Paul and Thecla reads
    Quite small, bald-headed, bow-legged, with knees far apart, with meeting eyebrows, large eyes, a long nose and a red, florid face.

According to The Acts of John, John wrote of Christ:
    He (Christ) appeared to me again as rather bald-headed but with a thick flowing beard.…But he sometimes appeared to me as a small man with no good looks.

Isaiah 53:1-3 (NIV)
    1Who has believed our message and to whom has the arm of the LORD been revealed?
    2He grew up before him like a tender shoot, and like a root out of dry ground. He had no beauty or majesty to attract us to him, nothing in his appearance that we should desire him.
    3 He was despised and rejected by men, a man of sorrows, and familiar with suffering. Like one from whom men hide their faces he was despised, and we esteemed him not.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Celph Titled For This Useful Post:

~Elizabeth~ (2018-09-03)

Established Member
    Slayer of Bullshit
    Last Online
    @
    Mediterranid
    Metaethnos
    European
    Phenotype
    UP/Atlanto-Med
    Religion
    All's fair in love&war

Book of Isaiah reads: “He had no beauty or majesty to attract us to Him, nothing in His appearance that we should desire Him.”

This description of Christ appears to match the description of Paul in the apocryphal The Acts of Paul and Thecla:
    "A man of small stature, with a bald head and crooked legs, in a good state of body, with eyebrows meeting and nose somewhat hooked."

To begin with, in the Halosis of Josephus, Christ is described as
    …a man of simple appearance, mature age, dark skin, small stature, three cubits high, hunchbacked, with a long face, long nose, and meeting eyebrows, so that they who see him might be affrighted, with scanty hair (but) having a line in the middle of the head after the fashion of the Nazireans, and with an undeveloped beard.

while another version of The Acts of Paul and Thecla reads
    Quite small, bald-headed, bow-legged, with knees far apart, with meeting eyebrows, large eyes, a long nose and a red, florid face.

According to The Acts of John, John wrote of Christ:
    He (Christ) appeared to me again as rather bald-headed but with a thick flowing beard.…But he sometimes appeared to me as a small man with no good looks.

Isaiah 53:1-3 (NIV)
    1Who has believed our message and to whom has the arm of the LORD been revealed?
    2He grew up before him like a tender shoot, and like a root out of dry ground. He had no beauty or majesty to attract us to him, nothing in his appearance that we should desire him.
    3 He was despised and rejected by men, a man of sorrows, and familiar with suffering. Like one from whom men hide their faces he was despised, and we esteemed him not.
    Well, which description is correct...dark-skinned or red-faced?

There must have been plenty like him because he had to be identified to the authorities with a kiss.

Mind you, thank feck he wasn't the tall blond surfer type of American imagination.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to voyager For This Useful Post:

Celph Titled (2018-09-03)

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Sub-Saharan African
    Ethnicity
    Mexican-American

Quote Originally Posted by voyager View Post
    Well, which description is correct...dark-skinned or red-faced?

There must have been plenty like him because he had to be identified to the authorities with a kiss.

Mind you, thank feck he wasn't the tall blond surfer type of American imagination.
    you can be dark and be red, example would be the native americans who were described as either dark skin or red, so Jesus had to be a brown man with reddish undertones, now the level of darkness is unsure, since I dont know what they considered dark in those days

but a certain thing is that they all described him as being dark, he was also able to blend in among the Egyptian population along with his family, which can suggest that ancient Egyptians were not light skin but brown people, most likely like the current population of today

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist ~Elizabeth~'s Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    H1c12
    Politics
    Trump 2020
    United States

Bump.

I already posted in this thread. According to what Celph Titled quoted, Jesus was short and ugly, just as I had read a long time ago somewhere, but I didn't know he had a unibrow, a hunchback, and had redder or darker skin.

So, a modified Woody Allen, in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Elizabeth~ View Post
    The real Jesus probably didn't look anything like the European depiction of Christ. I had read/heard somewhere that he was short and ugly (unattractive=ugly) but was popular anyway (had a strong personality). Maybe the real Jesus looked like Woody Allen?

"Common sense is not so common" ~ Voltaire

My ancestry is 62.5% British (English, Welsh, Scottish, and Ulster Scot), 25% Czechoslovakian, and 12.5% Dutch-Belgian-French-German-Swedish ... and distant links from all over Europe

Established Member
    Slayer of Bullshit
    Last Online
    @
    Mediterranid
    Metaethnos
    European
    Phenotype
    UP/Atlanto-Med
    Religion
    All's fair in love&war

you can be dark and be red, example would be the native americans who were described as either dark skin or red, so Jesus had to be a brown man with reddish undertones, now the level of darkness is unsure, since I dont know what they considered dark in those days

but a certain thing is that they all described him as being dark, he was also able to blend in among the Egyptian population along with his family, which can suggest that ancient Egyptians were not light skin but brown people, most likely like the current population of today
    Sure, his family fled to Egypt.
    Remember Egypt had a large Jewish community, eg in Alexandria.

Why would they have to blend in when it came to skin colour?
    Many Syrians flee to Germany and Africans to Italy but they don't exactly blend in.
    Last edited by voyager; 2018-09-04 at 10:22.

Established Member
    Last Online
    2019-06-16 @ 12:30
    Race
    Europid
    Metaethnos
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    American
    Phenotype
    Nordo-Cromagnid
    Politics