User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: Eyptianknight - QBS1393 days old

  1. #11
    Established Member
    Mountain Nigger Padre Organtino's Avatar
    Last Online
    2016-05-13 @ 11:40
    Join Date
    2012-02-23
    Posts
    2,682
    Gender
    Age
    32
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Mtebid
    Metaethnos
    Colch-Iberian Wog
    Ethnicity
    Georgian

    Default

    How is EgyptianKnight a White Nationalist when he is himself non-white AFAIK?
    Dumb Post of the Year Award goes to....

    Quote Originally Posted by George1 View Post
    Lets took than the Iberian peninsula, 8 distant groups of IE was there Celtici Lusitanians Greeks Vandals Suevi Alani Goths and Italic people, only haplogroup G2a have there so many subgroups.
    The R1a have only one sugroup there the R1a1a1g2* and it is almost absent in that region
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamil Noukhaev aka ROnald Mcdonald View Post
    I will make all my best that all Georgians will be muredered with the maximum pain and maximum time of pain then use take you houses, churches as stripping clubs.

  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Padre Organtino For This Useful Post:

    Acquisitorz (2015-10-27), Power77 (2017-08-10), saru21 (2015-10-27), Shaquille (2015-10-27), XMidnightX (2015-10-27)

  3. # ADS
    Advertisement bot
    Join Date
    2013-03-24
    Age
    2010
    Posts
    All threads
       
     

  4. #12
    Senior Moderator
    Plant of Life = Biological Magic 麻 EliasAlucard's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2009-10-22
    Posts
    14,709
    Location
    Sweden
    Gender
    Age
    34
    Y-DNA
    J1a2a1a2-P58+
    mtDNA
    H5a
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Alpinid
    Metaethnos
    proto-Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Assyrian/Armenian
    Politics
    Environment, Cannabis
    Religion
    Secular Agnostic
    Assyria Assyria 1913-1923 Armenia Lebanon Sweden Greece

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Padre Organtino View Post
    How is EgyptianKnight a White Nationalist when he is himself non-white AFAIK?
    How exactly do you know that? He hasn't given any information about his ancestry, and his views are typical white nationalist ideology.
    ReactOS <--- support this project so that we can get rid of Windows!
    Ubuntu MATE 16.04.1 LTS | PRISM-Break! | Windows7sins

    “A wise man makes his own decisions; an ignorant man follows public opinion.” ― Chinese proverb

    “Every decent man is ashamed of the government he lives under.” ― H. L. Mencken

    “The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance.” ― Socrates

    “Damnant quod non intelligunt.” ― Latin proverb

    Quoted for truth:
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaron View Post
    Anatolian Urhemait supporters are mostly butthurt Meds.
    For the lulz:
    Quote Originally Posted by drgs View Post
    Poland is a misunderstanding. It is a country which lies on the frontier between western and slavic world, and which combines elements of both.
    In fact, they are not even the Europeans in strict sense, meaning European as in bearing the responsibility and understanding of European interests. Poland has always been an subordinate country, on one side sucking German dick, on the other side -- Russian one, some kind of "novice" europeans, who are full of inferiority complexes, hysteria and obsessity neuroses. This is also true for all Baltic countries

  5. #13
    Wiki Editor
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist NixYO's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2014-04-07
    Posts
    2,577
    Location
    Sweden
    Gender
    Y-DNA
    N-CTS2929
    mtDNA
    I4
    Race
    Europid
    Metaethnos
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Politics
    Nationalism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Sweden Finland Kalmar Union Sweden Tre Kronor Russia

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Acquisitorz View Post
    who's "them"? who in this topic is defending the ban? Awale thanked the OP, that's about all. Where are the jews who are happy about the ban? Where are the "other non whites" who are happy about the ban?

    Maybe I'm missing something, maybe you received a shitload of PM's from butthurt jews and other non whites + Midnight, where they expressed everlasting gratitude for banning this user? Maybe I'm simply blind or something, because I simply can not see what this guy here is writing:




    whats this quote based on? the topic is only one page long at the moment. And I reread it at least twice.
    Non-Whites: Awale, saru21, AlpArslan, Padre Organtino, Shaquille, Sully, TheMask & beyoku

    Jews: Acquisitorz

    Whites: XMidnightX & Pioterus
    “And, furthermore, that some people have a sex life and others don’t just because some are more attractive than others. I wanted to acknowledge that if people don’t have a sex life, it’s not for some moral reason, it’s just because they’re ugly. Once you’ve said it, it sounds obvious, but I wanted to say it.” — Michel Houellebecq

  6. #14
    Established Member
    Turboslavic Caveman Pioterus's Avatar
    Last Online
    2019-07-30 @ 07:14
    Join Date
    2010-12-21
    Posts
    2,511
    Location
    Lasy Pomorza
    Gender
    Age
    42
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b2a1a1 (A2423+)
    mtDNA
    U3a1a(1)
    Race
    Europid
    Metaethnos
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Politics
    laissez faire
    Religion
    Metalhead
    Poland Lithuania Grand Duchy

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Padre Organtino View Post
    How is EgyptianKnight a White Nationalist when he is himself non-white AFAIK?
    eYptianknight, there is no G in his nick, oj Padre, Padre...
    and the IEEE Milestone for breaking the Enigma Code goes to... Polish Cipher Bureau 1932-39

    “We know each other,” he agreed. “They say that you follow in my steps.”
    “I go my own way. But you, you had never, until just now, looked behind you. You turned back today for the first time.”
    Geralt remained silent. Tired, he had nothing to say. “How... How will it happen?” he asked her at last, coldly and without emotion. “I will take you by the hand,” she replied, looking him straight in the eye. “I will take you by the hand and lead you across the meadow, through a cold and wet fog.” “And after? What is there beyond the fog?” “Nothing,” she replied, smiling. “After that, there is nothing.”
    ― Andrzej Sapkowski
    Świat się zmienia, słońce zachodzi, a wódka się kończy [The world is changing, sun is setting and we're running out of Vodka.]
    ― Andrzej Sapkowski

  7. #15
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist Acquisitorz's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2011-04-16
    Posts
    6,361
    Location
    Belgium
    Gender
    Politics
    Liberal
    Religion
    Lol
    Flanders lion Israel Russia

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NixYO View Post
    Non-Whites: Awale, saru21, AlpArslan, Padre Organtino, Shaquille, Sully, TheMask & beyoku

    Jews: Acquisitorz

    Whites: XMidnightX & Pioterus
    and how has ANY of the names above indicated that he/she was happy about the ban?

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Acquisitorz For This Useful Post:

    Power77 (2017-08-10)

  9. #16
    Senior Moderator
    Plant of Life = Biological Magic 麻 EliasAlucard's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2009-10-22
    Posts
    14,709
    Location
    Sweden
    Gender
    Age
    34
    Y-DNA
    J1a2a1a2-P58+
    mtDNA
    H5a
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Alpinid
    Metaethnos
    proto-Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Assyrian/Armenian
    Politics
    Environment, Cannabis
    Religion
    Secular Agnostic
    Assyria Assyria 1913-1923 Armenia Lebanon Sweden Greece

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Acquisitorz View Post
    and how has ANY of the names above indicated that he/she was happy about the ban?
    So you really believe they want him unbanned?
    ReactOS <--- support this project so that we can get rid of Windows!
    Ubuntu MATE 16.04.1 LTS | PRISM-Break! | Windows7sins

    “A wise man makes his own decisions; an ignorant man follows public opinion.” ― Chinese proverb

    “Every decent man is ashamed of the government he lives under.” ― H. L. Mencken

    “The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance.” ― Socrates

    “Damnant quod non intelligunt.” ― Latin proverb

    Quoted for truth:
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaron View Post
    Anatolian Urhemait supporters are mostly butthurt Meds.
    For the lulz:
    Quote Originally Posted by drgs View Post
    Poland is a misunderstanding. It is a country which lies on the frontier between western and slavic world, and which combines elements of both.
    In fact, they are not even the Europeans in strict sense, meaning European as in bearing the responsibility and understanding of European interests. Poland has always been an subordinate country, on one side sucking German dick, on the other side -- Russian one, some kind of "novice" europeans, who are full of inferiority complexes, hysteria and obsessity neuroses. This is also true for all Baltic countries

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to EliasAlucard For This Useful Post:

    NixYO (2015-10-27)

  11. #17
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist Acquisitorz's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2011-04-16
    Posts
    6,361
    Location
    Belgium
    Gender
    Politics
    Liberal
    Religion
    Lol
    Flanders lion Israel Russia

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EliasAlucard View Post
    So you really believe they want him unbanned?
    I didn't say that, what makes you draw this conclusion?

    I simply fail to see relevance of this quote and this topic:

    Quote Originally Posted by NixYO View Post
    Non-Whites: Awale, saru21, AlpArslan, Padre Organtino, Shaquille, Sully, TheMask & beyoku

    Jews: Acquisitorz

    Whites: XMidnightX & Pioterus
    the only one who indicated happiness about the ban is Awale.

    Others appear to be discussing the issue, without protesting against the ban or cheering for it.
    Last edited by Acquisitorz; 2015-10-27 at 19:43.

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Acquisitorz For This Useful Post:

    Pioterus (2015-10-27), Power77 (2017-08-10)

  13. #18
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist AlpArslan's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2011-01-11
    Posts
    525
    Gender
    Y-DNA
    J2b2
    mtDNA
    HV4
    Phenotype
    Pontid/Taurid
    Turkey

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EliasAlucard View Post
    How exactly do you know that? He hasn't given any information about his ancestry, and his views are typical white nationalist ideology.
    Not all of his views are typical of white nationalist ideology, though. F.e. he has this weird believe that white people are albino Asians or something like that and other peculiar believes that I can't name right now. I think he's some kind of mongrel, probably from the new world. I remember one time when he was asked about his ancestry he denied answering it, just said it was complicated. A white person on these boards, not to mention a white nationalist would never hide his ancestry. I don't ever remember him identifying as white. Isn't that strange? It's because his ancestry is not congruent with his opinions and would make him an easier target, that's why he was hiding it.

  14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AlpArslan For This Useful Post:

    Awale (2015-10-27), beyw (2015-10-27), EliasAlucard (2015-10-27), Padre Organtino (2015-10-27), Power77 (2017-08-10)

  15. #19
    Senior Moderator
    Plant of Life = Biological Magic 麻 EliasAlucard's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2009-10-22
    Posts
    14,709
    Location
    Sweden
    Gender
    Age
    34
    Y-DNA
    J1a2a1a2-P58+
    mtDNA
    H5a
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Alpinid
    Metaethnos
    proto-Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Assyrian/Armenian
    Politics
    Environment, Cannabis
    Religion
    Secular Agnostic
    Assyria Assyria 1913-1923 Armenia Lebanon Sweden Greece

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlpArslan View Post
    Not all of his views are typical of white nationalist ideology, though. F.e. he has this weird believe that white people are albino Asians or something like that and other peculiar believes that I can't name right now. I think he's some kind of mongrel, probably from the new world. I remember one time when he was asked about his ancestry he denied answering it, just said it was complicated. A white person on these boards, not to mention a white nationalist would never hide his ancestry. I don't ever remember him identifying as white. Isn't that strange? It's because his ancestry is not congruent with his opinions and would make him an easier target, that's why he was hiding it.
    Dude, I've seen far weirder beliefs among white nationalists than albino Asians (and technically speaking, that's pretty much what Europeans are anyway, since both ANE and EEF ancestry are from outside of Europe, and the original Asia was in Turkey in the first place). But yeah, I get your point.

    In any case, this post just pissed me off. Dude writes a massive wall of text about Dravidians and Indians, a large part of the text is written in bold and shifts between long lines of sentences written in caps lock, and he does so in a thread about Nordic paganism.

    I don't care about his ancestry. But if you're going to accuse me of being disingenuous (which is fine), then you better not come with nonsensical theories about how Dravidians and Europeans are genetically closer than Europeans and Semites. And championing the origin of the human species in America really doesn't help. That's too bizarre, even for my standards.
    ReactOS <--- support this project so that we can get rid of Windows!
    Ubuntu MATE 16.04.1 LTS | PRISM-Break! | Windows7sins

    “A wise man makes his own decisions; an ignorant man follows public opinion.” ― Chinese proverb

    “Every decent man is ashamed of the government he lives under.” ― H. L. Mencken

    “The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance.” ― Socrates

    “Damnant quod non intelligunt.” ― Latin proverb

    Quoted for truth:
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaron View Post
    Anatolian Urhemait supporters are mostly butthurt Meds.
    For the lulz:
    Quote Originally Posted by drgs View Post
    Poland is a misunderstanding. It is a country which lies on the frontier between western and slavic world, and which combines elements of both.
    In fact, they are not even the Europeans in strict sense, meaning European as in bearing the responsibility and understanding of European interests. Poland has always been an subordinate country, on one side sucking German dick, on the other side -- Russian one, some kind of "novice" europeans, who are full of inferiority complexes, hysteria and obsessity neuroses. This is also true for all Baltic countries

  16. #20
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist XMidnightX's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2011-08-18
    Posts
    1,652
    Location
    USA
    Gender
    Race
    Europoid
    Ethnicity
    European

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EliasAlucard View Post
    How exactly do you know that? He hasn't given any information about his ancestry, and his views are typical white nationalist ideology.
    If I remember correctly, long ago he had his picture in his avatar and he looked like an Egyptian.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlpArslan View Post
    I don't ever remember him identifying as white. Isn't that strange? It's because his ancestry is not congruent with his opinions and would make him an easier target, that's why he was hiding it.
    I did privately ask him once about his ancestry but I didn't get a reply.

    Quote Originally Posted by NixYO View Post
    It's interesting by the way that it's only non-Whites, Jews and XMidnightX who seem to be happy about this.
    I like how everyone else was either a faceless non-white or a Jew but I was mentioned by (user)name. It's about time my white privilege finally earned me a little special treatment.

    Quote Originally Posted by EliasAlucard View Post
    Well they're happy about this ban because to them, it's in line with their ethnic interests.
    What are my ethnic interests?

    Quote Originally Posted by EliasAlucard View Post
    So you really believe they want him unbanned?
    Here are my thoughts on the matter - and I'm sure you've all been waiting for them as I've been repeatedly mentioned by name for some strange reason in this thread. First and foremost, while reading this thread early in the morning I clicked "like" on Awale's post. I usually find his sarcastic wit to be amusing and I consider him a buddy, so it was instinctual to click "like" after a quick skimming of his post. That's really all the depth there was to that. I've since rescinded my "like", because after re-reading it I can see that his post was a little harsh.

    My interactions with Egyptianknight have been limited to reading his replies on some of my own threads, and a single PM he sent me. I recall him having some good replies, and jumping into the fray during a few debates. Although it did have a tendency to get too extreme. I don't want the guy banned, provided he can function here without resorting to derogatory racial slurs, etc.
    "A racist is anyone winning an argument against a liberal."
    -Ancient proverb

    "To try to come to grips with the nation's problems without understanding the role of intelligence is to see through a glass darkly indeed, to grope with symptoms instead of causes, to stumble into supposed remedies that have no chance of working."
    -Richard Herrnstein, Charles Murray

    “If the truth offends people, it is our job as scientists to offend them."
    -Satoshi Kanazawa

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to XMidnightX For This Useful Post:

    Padre Organtino (2015-10-27)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
<