Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: The celebrities who died recently thread778 days old

Last Online
    2018-06-05 @ 21:11
    Assyrian
    Religion
    Christian Orthodox
    Assyria Sweden

I have so many great memories to his music. Whether I was sad, happy, drunk or high, Avicii's music was always there. It's been a heavy week and new details about his death are leaking. The family gave a vague statement indicated suicide, and the fans immediately believed it was a pill or alcohol overdose. TMZ writes that he died from cutting himself. I know it's a gossip site but they're usually right http://www.tmz.com/2018/05/01/avicii...-bottle-death/
    Last edited by Talitha; 2018-05-01 at 14:23.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Talitha For This Useful Post:

Janos (2018-05-15)

3. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    AMERICA FIRST! MAGA! ~Elizabeth~'s Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    H1c12
    Race
    Europid
    Metaethnos
    Mostly British
    Ethnicity
    European-American
    Politics
    Trump. No amnesty!
    Religion
    Christianity
    Northern Ireland Scotland United States England Wales

Margot Kidder died, age 69. She played Lois Lane in the Superman movies.

http://www.tmz.com/2018/05/14/margot...man-lois-lane/

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~Elizabeth~ For This Useful Post:

EliasAlucard (2018-05-14), MnM (2018-05-14)

Wiki Editor
    Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    SD
    Religion
    Christianity

Quote Originally Posted by Talitha View Post
    I have so many great memories to his music. Whether I was sad, happy, drunk or high, Avicii's music was always there. It's been a heavy week and new details about his death are leaking. The family gave a vague statement indicated suicide, and the fans immediately believed it was a pill or alcohol overdose. TMZ writes that he died from cutting himself. I know it's a gossip site but they're usually right http://www.tmz.com/2018/05/01/avicii...-bottle-death/
    Such a douche, committing sucide. I am a christian so I think suicide is a big sin, at least if you have people around you who love you, which he had (if you are totally alone, then it's a bit different). If he took an overdose, that's another story. Maybe he had pains? Kurt Cobain suffered from severe kidney pains and took heroin to soothe them, and once you take heroin you are on the highway to death and chaos.
    The Future was better before

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist Acquisitorz's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Liberal
    Religion
    Lol
    Flanders lion Israel Russia

Quote Originally Posted by Janos View Post
    Such a douche, committing sucide. I am a christian so I think suicide is a big sin, at least if you have people around you who love you, which he had (if you are totally alone, then it's a bit different). If he took an overdose, that's another story. Maybe he had pains? Kurt Cobain suffered from severe kidney pains and took heroin to soothe them, and once you take heroin you are on the highway to death and chaos.
    Doesnt Chrisianity also teach not to judge... it was his choice, his right, his life etv
    Life is unpredictable and is full of surprises. The world is full of opportunities! Use them guys and girls! Dont take the life for what it is, but for what it can be! Be intense and insane when you feel like it and you will be rewarded!

Do not live the life of self imposed limitations. Do not let the society of commoners put you into a cage of limitations either! Dare to be free.

Amnesty Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    2018-06-14 @ 09:30
    Y-DNA
    R-P311
    mtDNA
    K1a3a1
    Phenotype
    Alpinid
    Metaethnos
    Celtic and Germanic.
    Ethnicity
    European-American.
    Religion
    Roman Catholic.
    United States United Kingdom Ireland France Germany Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by Acquisitorz View Post
    Doesnt Chrisianity also teach not to judge... it was his choice, his right, his life etv
    It's very common to see only 'Do not judge' and forget the rest of that portion of the Book of Saint Matthew:

'Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother’s eye.'

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Acquisitorz View Post
    It's very common to see only 'Do not judge' and forget the rest of that portion of the Book of Saint Matthew:

'Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother’s eye.'

Basically what Christ said is 'Judge but don't be a hypocrite.'
    The publicity I have been getting, a good deal of which is untrue, and the rest of it ill considered, has done me more harm than good.
    General George S. Patton

Last Online
    2018-06-05 @ 21:11
    Assyrian
    Religion
    Christian Orthodox
    Assyria Sweden

Quote Originally Posted by Janos View Post
    I think he had mental illnesses and couldn't think straight. A great loss however.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9