User Tag List

View Poll Results: Should women have voting rights?

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

41 70.69%
  • No. Women make bad choices and should not vote

17 29.31%
Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Should women have voting rights?1126 days old

Wiki Editor
    Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    SD
    Religion
    Christianity

Default Should women have voting rights?

It is popular among far-rightist men to blame the West's destruction on white women, and as a result of that they want women to be stripped off their voting rights.

One such man is the American neo-nazi Andrew Anglin who has the site dailystormer.

Here is a fresh article from him
    http://www.dailystormer.com/endwomen...en-voted-nazi/

The Daily Stormer has consistently lobbied to have women stripped of their right to vote, as well as all of their other rights.

As in all else, we are consistently proven correct on this particular issue: if it were not for women voting, we would not have these problems.

We were again shown to be correct this week, when the majority of women in Austria voted for the open-borders communist, while the majority of men voted for the closed-borders Nazi.

The differential was staggering: 67% of women under 29 voted commie, while only 42% of men of the same age group voted commie. To their credit, older women were more likely to vote Nazi – which is in line with basic biology, given that as women age, their estrogen lowers and so their testosterone rises.

The Daily Stormer is not opposed to women voting because we “hate women” or any other sort of incomprehensible cuckold, liberal-faggot gibberish. We are opposed to women voting because we recognize basic biological realities.

And the statistical realities which follow from these biological realities.
    We all know that Trump's biggest supporter group is white men.
    Voting used to be heavily restricted in the past in America and other places. They saw women as unable to vote for the right party/person.

I on the other hand do not think women should be banned from voting. Sure, the results would be better if only men voted, but it is not black and white. A much better idea would be to ban progressives, multiculturalists and muslims to vote (there is an unholy alliance between the Left and muslims in Europe). But I don't advocate that either. I think people with citizenships should be able to vote, regardless of race, sex or age.

What do you think?
    The Future was better before

2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    Last Online
    2018-01-22 @ 02:28
    H1a3
    Phenotype
    Mediterranid
    Metaethnos
    Latina
    Ethnicity
    American
    Politics
    Not Leftist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    United States United Kingdom Mexico Spain Germany Bavaria Netherlands

To be fair, many of those men when along with it (I personally blame the world leaders and politicians).

But to answer the question, yes. We already have the right to vote in my country and last time I checked, many men make bad decisions too (ever heard of male feminist?). Maybe instead of making it a gender thing, we check to see if the individual is capable making their own choices that are rational.

Many of the Bernie supporters, which includes men and women, often don't really know what his champeign is, why they are voting for him or able to answer the question why that they think Thrump is racist like they accuse him to be (people really don't seem to understand the difference between illegal and legal immigration). If they don't know who they are voting for or why or have such extreme views, maybe they shouldn't vote; but it is a right still here at least and many are cheating anyways (that is not a conspiracy theory, many have been exposed for cheating though they try to over it up or overlook it. Hillary is the biggest known cheater).

But yes, one should be a legal citizen to vote (that is supposed to be the law; but we know that they don't stop it as politicians want more votes).

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eralia For This Useful Post:

91kred (2016-05-29), Janos (2016-05-25), randomguy1235 (2016-05-26), ~Elizabeth~ (2016-08-22)

Established Member
    Last Online
    2019-06-17 @ 08:14
    mtDNA
    T2d
    Phenotype
    Uralid-mixed

If my voting rights would be taken away from me only because I am woman, which would be simply unfair, I would try to strip off my country's citizenship, and move to another country, and try to get another citizenship, where women are allowed to vote.
    If majority of women vote for leftists, and not for rightists, then try to think why rightists don't appeal as much to women. Maybe the problem is about how rightists are presenting themselves, maybe they don't try to appeal enough to female audience? That's what has to be dealt with first and foremost before even considering of such as stupid idea as stripping off voting rights.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Evi For This Useful Post:

Eralia (2016-05-26), FinallyDeRico (2016-05-27), IstenmeyenTuy (2016-05-25), Janos (2016-05-25), nee4speed111 (2016-05-26), TheMask (2016-05-26), Ylla (2016-05-28), ~Elizabeth~ (2016-08-22)

Wiki Editor
    Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    SD
    Religion
    Christianity

This cracks me up, big LOL

To their credit, older women were more likely to vote Nazi – which is in line with basic biology, given that as women age, their estrogen lowers and so their testosterone rises.
    Because of the hormone estrogen, along with various other aspects of basic evolutionary biology, women will always be inclined to vote communist.
    The natural female inclination relating to problem-solving is to find common ground and compromise. This is because in nature, the problems they were solving were within the home. In the home, it was the woman’s job to make peace between Grandpa and Auntie Jeanie.
    The Future was better before

Established Member
    Last Online
    2019-06-17 @ 08:14
    mtDNA
    T2d
    Phenotype
    Uralid-mixed

Many women have maternal instinct, which means that calls for helping impoverished people, especially children, appeals to them. It is very easy for leftists to appeal to many women, everything they have to say is that there are people in need, who need to be helped etc. It speaks to female natural maternal instinct.
    But rightists could appeal to this female maternal instinct too, if they were enough clever. For example, they could say that helping refugees in Near East is more efficient than in Europe, because it's simply cheaper, meaning, that more children could get feed, more people would benefit etc. (which actually is true), and simultaneously Austria's sustainable future would be ensured for local children etc., so everyone benefits, or something along these lines.
    Of course, I haven't seen political advertisements from Austria, so it's hard to judge for me, but I often feel like rightists in general too often speak in too harsh language, which might push away part of female voters.

And in the final note - women are not all the same. There are those, whose heart will bleed about impoverished refugees or poor children, and there are those, whose will not. There are women who dislike the harsh, hard "masculinist" talk, and then there are those, who exactly opposite - like it. There are illogical and naive women, and then there are logical, analytical women. The women are very different just like all humans are.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Evi For This Useful Post:

Gallowglass (2016-08-08), TheMask (2016-05-26), Ylla (2016-05-28)

Established Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 13:55
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Belarusian
    Lithuania Grand Duchy

It looks like the only state does not have women's voting right is Vatican. The Pope, elected by the all-male College of Cardinals through a secret ballot, is the head of the Catholic Church, and exercises ex officio supreme legislative, executive, and judicial power over the State of the Vatican City.

In Switzerland women obtained the right to vote in national elections as late as 1971. Some women judge male politicians by their personal rather than professional qualities. Strong, confident, charasmatic, physically attractive are common qualities which many women would use in giving their votes.

There are professional social welfare collectors in many countries living on social welfare for generations. I'd strip them from voting rights if it was upto me. As they would always be voting for those (usually leftists) who give them more social benefits. I would leave the voting rights to disabled, students, pensioners, single parents and those who don't earn much.

If you are healthy of working age out of work or study for 12 months or more, then loose your voting rights. That's unlikely to happen .
    Last edited by Rugevit; 2016-05-26 at 02:35.

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    z (ancient Alantean)
    mtDNA
    bra
    Race
    Quadracial
    Metaethnos
    Equidae
    Ethnicity
    Zebra
    Politics
    Don't trust Hillary
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Holy Roman Empire United States African Union(OAS) European Union Federal Republic of Central America Kurdistan

they are part society so If they want, sure. not allowing women to vote is something id expect from Isis to be honest

Established Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 13:55
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Belarusian
    Lithuania Grand Duchy

Quote Originally Posted by Zebruh View Post
    they are part society so If they want, sure. not allowing women to vote is something id expect from Isis to be honest
    Or Saudi Arabia that let women vote in 2015 only.

Established Member
    Usuario
    Last Online
    @

Yes, why not?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to jibarodepr For This Useful Post:

TheMask (2016-05-26)

Established Member
    Steppe=Women-Wagons-Horses-Kurgans
    Last Online
    @
    R1b-BY593
    mtDNA
    U5b2a2
    Race
    Europoid
    Metaethnos
    Steppe Cultures/Europe
    Ethnicity
    Steppe Cultures/Europe

Every culture is diversity.Some have multiple wives diversity, live together. Others make babies.
    http://www.b.dk/nationalt/al-hasan-v...er-til-danmark
    Family unit is also changing.

Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast