Triracial
    Ethnicity
    Hispanic
    Phenotype
    Platanoid Mongrel
    Dominican Republic United States Puerto Rico

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Hand View Post
    "What do you dislike about modern feminism?"
    The constant lies like "The Gender Wage Gap".

The constant intellectual dishonesty e.g. complaining constantly about the lack of female CEOs in major corporations, lack of female politicians and other jobs that carry a lot "power" (social, economic, military etc). Yet they never complain about the lack of female sewage workers, pest controllers, builders, truck drivers, farm hands and other low end but highly necessary shit.

There are other things that I'll get to later.
    Feminist will critique the lack of women in the Stem field for example, but never the lack of women in the construction field, or the lack of female car mechanics, and other labor intensive jobs. Honestly, I feel as though it's all a matter of their egos for these feminist groups. The jobs the jobs you and I mentioned are necessary for sustaining our societies and our modern way of life as a species. However, no body is ever going to be remembered in history of being a car mechanic, a sewage worker, a construction worker, a truck driver, etc. You more likely be remembered though, if you're a bio-engineer that creates a cure for AIDS, or develop a new self-sustainable resource to replace fossil fuels. You'll at least be deemed more valuable in our society if you any sort of high-tech engineer. In short, Feminist want more women to be remembered in history for doing "special" stuff in an effort to validate their own self-centered egos.

The reason is that most women aren’t as interested in STEM related work as men are. Even the in more gender-equal liberal Scandinavian societies, it's shown that the demographic of women in STEM fields actually decreases as opportunities become more gender equal. Efforts in the U.S. to introduce more women into academic STEM field also reveal that most women lose interest in the field, and end up switching majors. In fact, women have a 2 to 1 advantage against men in the STEM work environment, as they're more likely to have an organization hire them over a male of equal credentials due to the need to fulfill a diversity quota. Despite all this, women still don't partake in STEM fields. Women just aren't as interested in STEM fields as men are, and all efforts to bring women into STEM reveal. However, since these STEM fields are deemed "special" in our society and have a predominate male demographic where women are under represented, feminists just want to chalk it all up to the patriarchy, sexism, and Matt Taylor's eccentric taste in fashion.

Last edited by saru21; 2016-08-07 at 21:55.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to saru21 For This Useful Post:

Bones (2016-08-07), Iron Hand (2016-08-08)

3. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    Last Online
    2019-07-25 @ 03:11
    Race
    Negroid
    Metaethnos
    Black
    Ethnicity
    Black American
    Politics
    SJW Mangina
    Religion
    Agnostic Occultism
    United States African Union(OAS)

maybe women are less intelligent for STEM (at lease that what they say about blacks in that field)
    "A people without the knowledge of their past history, origin and culture is like a tree without roots." - Marcus Garvey

"The most disrespected woman in America, is the black woman. The most un-protected person in America is the black woman. The most neglected person in America, is the black woman" - Malcolm X

5. The Following User Says Thank You to TheMask For This Useful Post:

skaner (2016-09-24)

Last Online
    2016-08-24 @ 14:17

There's so much baloney and myth making going on in this thread, all I can say is some of you need to go back to the sociocultural anthropology classes. Someone said Feminists "never" complain about the construction industry. I didn't believe that, so I did a quick web search. I found http://everydayfeminism.com/2013/04/...ruction-sites/

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bvanevery For This Useful Post:

skaner (2016-09-24), TheMask (2016-08-12)

QBS Banned
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    2018-12-27 @ 03:32
    mtDNA
    U3
    Race
    Caucasoid
    Phenotype
    Armenid
    Metaethnos
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Arab
    Palestine United Arab Emirates Arab League Gambia Amazigh African Union(OAS)

They are way too extreme and male hating for my taste. Women used to take care of their family and children rather than chasing careers that makes them lose interest in having children and etc.

Last Online
    2017-03-10 @ 22:35
    Caucasoid
    Phenotype
    Mediterranid
    Metaethnos
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Cuban
    Phenotype
    Atlanto-Med + Berid
    Politics
    Disaffected malcontent
    Confederate States of America Cuba Suebi Kingdom Amazigh Italy SPQR Union for the Mediterranean

The baiting, the divisiveness, the perpeutation of the victim mentality, how they silence dissenters, I coul go on; but the number one reason I dislike it, is because at its core, it's basically a neo-White Mans Burden - especially with how they treat minorities.

Race Scientist
    Last Online
    2017-06-22 @ 09:50
    R-L21
    Ethnicity
    Irish Swede
    Phenotype
    Lappo-Keltid
    Ireland Sweden

With regards to women having the right to vote, I don't believe in democracy to begin with. As far as workplace equality, personally I think if they do the same job as men they should be paid as much, but there's a few other factors like experience, that a business owner may want to take into consideration when dishing out pay. Also this would be certain jobs - I think it's obvious some jobs men are just meant to be better at in general (there's certainly strong women, and if they are strong enough then sure, but most women are not as strong as men).

When hiring, it really should be about experience and qualification.

Forth and Third wave Feminism are often confused. I think Third Wave was mostly about including Transgender people in the Feminist movement, as well as emphasizing women of color. First wave was more about the right to vote, second was more workplace rights and abortion rights I think? Btw I am fine with abortion. Fourth wave Feminism is I think the most retarded - this is the form that screams about 'micro aggressions' and such and is just generally crazy, by the looks of it.

As far as Transgenders, it is hard to deny biological realities, if being Feminist is about being women, well Transgenders are not real women - at least, many have characteristics of real women but, it's difficult because then any man can be a woman. It depends how we define woman. Certainly Transgenders deserve their rights - but to be considered the exact same as women? That is different. I am Transgender basically, do I consider myself fully woman? No, not really, I am not dumb, I see biological realities. My reasoning is more to do with my personality, as I am quite feminine - it's just actually much easier to live as a woman - though that doesn't necessarily make me a woman, see?

Then again, I do question how 'male' some of us are. Anyone can be Transgender, even very masculine people, for whatever reasoning they have. Though, with some of us more feminine ones, there could be something inherent, that gives us female-like characteristics genetically, like having a longer androgen receptor (hence worse testosterone signalling) which is common among male-to-female Transgenders. Yet still, we are not 100% female biologically - so it leads me to believe some of us, at least maybe the more feminine ones could be genetically intermediate between male and female, not really either one.

In conclusion, if Feminism is meant for women, we probably shouldn't be too involved as we are our own thing, not technically women. Though, it's probably not so much about being for women but just this general idea of 'women being equal to men' (you do see a lot of male Feminists so). If that is the case, well, I am maybe half-Feminist. I think they are equal in some instances but in others no. You can never have full equality of the sexes - there are inherent differences, sorry.

Established Member
    Last Online
    2016-12-09 @ 01:26

I don't understand why some of them (the femen for example) protest naked.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to negrita For This Useful Post:

TheMask (2016-10-04)

Last Online
    2019-02-25 @ 22:16
    H2*
    mtDNA
    U1a3
    Metaethnos
    Dravidian
    Ethnicity
    Chera
    Phenotype
    Dravidian
    Politics
    Dravidian nationalism
    Religion
    areligious
    India

I consider myself a feminist. For me feminism means the liberty for women to do anything they want and equal treatment before the law. I support preventive steps to ensure that women with children have a decent life, no matter what. I understand, that gender segregation is something, which is often not avoidable, although I wish there was a level playing field for all genders. And I think at this point I collide with those feminazis, who are just too dumb to understand that not everything can be equalized. If a gay woman wants to adopt a baby, how on earth wouldn't this affect the mentality of the child? I say a clear no to this type of emancipationism.

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist ItaloPortuga's Avatar
    Last Online
    2018-11-10 @ 02:59
    Europoid
    Metaethnos
    Celtiberian/Italic
    Politics
    Independent
    Religion
    Catholic
    Portugal Italy Suebi Kingdom Italy Sicily-II Brazil United States

The idea that women somehow aren't complete or haven't fulfilled their full potential unless they have a career and that being wives and mother's just isn't enough, they are missinng out on something.

Being offended with lingerie brands like VS for "objectifying women" and "portraying unrealistic/unhealthy bodies". Umm... those models get payed very well and I'm sure they're not complaining. Stop making them into victims. Also just because they don't look like the average female does not mean their bodies are any less real or healthy. Like in some places it's become illegal to employ "underweight" models (BMI below 18.5) but including overweight ones is encouraged.
    "The Bracari were an ancient Celtic tribe of Gallaecia, akin to the Calaicians or Gallaeci, living in the northwest of modern Portugal, in the province of Minho, between the rivers Tâmega and Cávado, around the area of the modern city of Braga.
    Appian wrote they were a very warlike people. According to him, The Bracari women warriors fought defending their town "never turning, never never showing their backs, or uttering a cry", preferring death to captivity."
    -Wikipedia

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ItaloPortuga For This Useful Post:

skaner (2016-09-25)

QBS Banned
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    2016-10-15 @ 03:25
    castizo

Fat acceptance

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast