User Tag List

Page 96 of 96 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96

Thread: The only "Classify Me" thread!508 days old

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 23:59

What do you think about the people saying I look Alpine? I kinda agree, I can see what they mean, but that doesn’t fit with the British and Scandinavian thing. How did I become Alpine?

2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:57
    Ethnicity
    US and A
    Phenotype
    Wog
    Religion
    Christian
    Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by Sadie View Post
    What do you think about the people saying I look Alpine? I kinda agree, I can see what they mean, but that doesn’t fit with the British and Scandinavian thing. How did I become Alpine?
    Alpine = reduced and paedomorphic Cromagnid phenotype. Like your lower face area. Anybody can be Alpine. Irish Alpine, Italian Alpine, whatever. British Alpines are actually super common. They're just called different names depending on region.

Kind of like a British Mediterranean can be called an Atlantid.

Senior Moderator
    Plant of Life = Biological Magic 麻 EliasAlucard's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    J1a2b2-L147+ CMH-6
    mtDNA
    H5a
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Alpinid
    Metaethnos
    proto-Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Assyrian/Armenian
    Politics
    Environment, Cannabis
    Religion
    Secular Agnostic
    Assyria Assyria 1913-1923 Armenia Lebanon Sweden Greece

Quote Originally Posted by Sadie View Post
    "Alpine" doesn't really mean anything. I've been told I look that too many times, which I guess I do, but it's just the generic phenotype laymen classify you as, when you don't look stereotypic Nordic or Mediterranean. Anyway, most Britons and Scandinavians don't look like Christopher Reeve, Max von Sydow or Dolph Lundgren either; those are just phenotype stereotypes. You wouldn't look totally foreign in Italy or most of Europe really, it's just that if I had to guess your ancestry, I'd go for something like Romania, who in in my experience look more similar to northern Europeans than to southern Europeans (probably because of Slavic admixture). When I think of southern Europeans, I think of Alexandra Pascalidou (she's a Greek celebrity here in Sweden), and you look more northern than her:

ReactOS <--- support this project so that we can get rid of Windows!
    Ubuntu MATE 16.04.1 LTS | PRISM-Break! | Windows7sins

“A wise man makes his own decisions; an ignorant man follows public opinion.” ― Chinese proverb

“Every decent man is ashamed of the government he lives under.” ― H. L. Mencken

“The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance.” ― Socrates

“Damnant quod non intelligunt.” ― Latin proverb

Quoted for truth:
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaron View Post
    Anatolian Urhemait supporters are mostly butthurt Meds.
    For the lulz:
    Quote Originally Posted by drgs View Post
    Poland is a misunderstanding. It is a country which lies on the frontier between western and slavic world, and which combines elements of both.
    In fact, they are not even the Europeans in strict sense, meaning European as in bearing the responsibility and understanding of European interests. Poland has always been an subordinate country, on one side sucking German dick, on the other side -- Russian one, some kind of "novice" europeans, who are full of inferiority complexes, hysteria and obsessity neuroses. This is also true for all Baltic countries

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:57
    Ethnicity
    US and A
    Phenotype
    Wog
    Religion
    Christian
    Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by EliasAlucard View Post
    "Alpine" doesn't really mean anything. I've been told I look that too many times, which I guess I do, but it's just the generic phenotype laymen classify you as, when you don't look stereotypic Nordic or Mediterranean. Anyway, most Britons and Scandinavians don't look like Christopher Reeve, Max von Sydow or Dolph Lundgren either; those are just phenotype stereotypes. You wouldn't look totally foreign in Italy or most of Europe really, it's just that if I had to guess your ancestry, I'd go for something like Romania, who in in my experience look more similar to northern Europeans than to southern Europeans (probably because of Slavic admixture). When I think of southern Europeans, I think of Alexandra Pascalidou (she's a Greek celebrity here in Sweden), and you look more northern than her:

What Romanians do you have experience with? Most Romanians I have met look distinctly Southeast European even if light. I have never seen a Romanian who can pass in Scandinavia

Senior Moderator
    Plant of Life = Biological Magic 麻 EliasAlucard's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    J1a2b2-L147+ CMH-6
    mtDNA
    H5a
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Alpinid
    Metaethnos
    proto-Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Assyrian/Armenian
    Politics
    Environment, Cannabis
    Religion
    Secular Agnostic
    Assyria Assyria 1913-1923 Armenia Lebanon Sweden Greece

Quote Originally Posted by Genuine Interest View Post
    What Romanians do you have experience with? Most Romanians I have met look distinctly Southeast European even if light. I have never seen a Romanian who can pass in Scandinavia
    Well I've seen all sorts of Romanians in Sweden. Sure, many of them look a bit woggy much like Greeks, others look very Slavic and northern European. One case in particular, is this guy who I swear looks like a total Gypsy, not just black hair and brown eyes, but also brown skin and totally non-European facial traits, yet his sister (full sister btw, not half sister), looks as northern European as any Swede or Finn (red hair, snow white skin, blue eyes and so on). Must be some great-grandparent who was a Gypsy, or something like that.
    ReactOS <--- support this project so that we can get rid of Windows!
    Ubuntu MATE 16.04.1 LTS | PRISM-Break! | Windows7sins

“A wise man makes his own decisions; an ignorant man follows public opinion.” ― Chinese proverb

“Every decent man is ashamed of the government he lives under.” ― H. L. Mencken

“The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance.” ― Socrates

“Damnant quod non intelligunt.” ― Latin proverb

Quoted for truth:
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaron View Post
    Anatolian Urhemait supporters are mostly butthurt Meds.
    For the lulz:
    Quote Originally Posted by drgs View Post
    Poland is a misunderstanding. It is a country which lies on the frontier between western and slavic world, and which combines elements of both.
    In fact, they are not even the Europeans in strict sense, meaning European as in bearing the responsibility and understanding of European interests. Poland has always been an subordinate country, on one side sucking German dick, on the other side -- Russian one, some kind of "novice" europeans, who are full of inferiority complexes, hysteria and obsessity neuroses. This is also true for all Baltic countries

Page 96 of 96 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96