Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    SD
    Religion
    Christianity

Quote Originally Posted by EliasAlucard View Post
    I agree. I couldn't be happier with these two lunatics as moderators
    Semitic Duwa is an anti-European zionist, or at least he wants France and other euro countries to go fully islam because they don't cater to Israel.

NixYo reminds me of an old swedish friend of mine, who despite being one year older than me, is almost like a little brother, he is less extroverted, less secure and less tough than me, but still has good manly humor like us others, and I often have to enlighten him on things since I am more allmänbildad and nerdy. This friend likes South Park while I find it having too much scat jokes and losy animation.

Yeah, he's still around, but he spends most of his spare time in front of his PS4 these days. We do of course keep contact, he's a cool guy, although, he does complain a lot about taxes these days That's just him being very Swedish, that's all
    If he has a high salary I can understand it.

I'm pretty sure you were around back in the HBF days, no?
    Yeah but then took a long break. Btw what's up with all the Billie Mays avatars you have on flashback btw? I asked you before about that. At first I thought he was jewish, it looked like he had a microphone like an aggressive jewish speaker.

Yeah man, and you sucked at it You're an exception to the rule, of what's otherwise known as Swedish quality
    I regret being a mod. It wasn't as fun as I first thought.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Janos For This Useful Post:

Semitic Duwa (2016-08-23)

3. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Wiki Editor
    Your favourite (((Skype))) Semitic Duwa's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    J1-Z18271 (YSC234+)
    mtDNA
    J1c5
    Race
    Caucasoid
    Metaethnos
    (((Skype))) + British
    Ethnicity
    (((Canaanite)))
    Politics
    Pump & Trump
    Religion
    Jehovah's Fitness
    Israel Israel Star of David Israel Israel

Quote Originally Posted by Janos View Post
    Semitic Duwa is an anti-European zionist, or at least he wants France and other euro countries to go fully islam because they don't cater to Israel.
    And deep inside, you know I'm totally right on this, don't you?

Quote Originally Posted by MnM View Post
    Morocco is a western lapdog.
    Quote Originally Posted by NonFingo View Post
    Those Bronze Age samples are just red herrings to distract you from the actual arrivals of populations with Semitic ancestry. Don’t take the bait by focusing on the wrong samples, lol. He is passing off Bronze Age Levantines with no evidence of strong predynastic input, as “Semites“. This way, he can flip it around and say Proto-Semitic speakers and predynastics were more or less identical to the Bronze Age Levantines sampled so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by NonFingo View Post
    @Semitic Duwa

Wonder what the resident Proto-Semite has to say about this. I thought unmixed Egyptians were supposed to be Abusir with less/zero Chl?

In your view, does this prove you wrong, or is it just a coincidence () that M1 is absent in one of the three subsamples from Abusir, and rare overall?

And don’t change your signature now, please. I’m looking forward to you looking more and more incompetent as more aDNA is published. Wish there was a way to speed this up. But the extra wait and seeing you with your pants down every day, kinda has its own appeal, too.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Semitic Duwa For This Useful Post:

Janos (2016-08-23)

Last Online
    @
    Y-DNA
    R-U152
    mtDNA
    L0a2a1a
    Race
    Triracial
    Phenotype
    Indid
    Metaethnos
    Caribbean Hispanic
    Ethnicity
    Dominican
    Politics
    Royalism
    Religion
    Catholicism
    GEDmatch
    HB6236866
    Dominican Republic Santiago de los Caballeros Spain traditional Spain African Union(OAS)

As a, you could say, "fresh reboot" of ABF, I've demodded all old school ABF moderators except El Andullero, because he has almost as good taste in video games as I do, so that means there's some common sense in his head.
    Aww, thanks, boss, I'm feeling very humbled now.

Congrats to Duwa and Nix, and welcome to the club, guys.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to El Andullero For This Useful Post:

EliasAlucard (2016-08-24), NixYO (2016-08-24), Semitic Duwa (2016-08-24)

Established Member
    Biological Anthropologist
    Last Online
    @
    E-M4254, Q-M3, R-L2
    mtDNA
    L2b2, L3e2b
    Race
    Triracial
    Metaethnos
    Afro-Descendant
    Phenotype
    Chulo Man
    Politics
    Legalize It
    Religion
    Believe What You Want
    Belize CARICOM United States Federal Republic of Central America Jamaica Belize

Quote Originally Posted by Moody900 View Post
    I only know Semitic duwa and he seems to be a reasonable person. I don't know the other guy.
    You read my mind...
    K=47 Results
    78.92% African
    • 59.05% West-African
    • 8.36% Central-African_HG
    • 3.32% East-African_HG
    • 2.22% Nilotic
    • 2.11% Omotic(?)
    • 1.78% Sahelian
    • 1.05% South-African_HG
    • 1.03% Kushitic(?)

11.84% West Eurasian
    • 3.79% North-Sea_Germanic
    • 2.15% East-Euro
    • 1.39% Scando-Germanic
    • 1.26% Paleo-Balkan
    • 0.88% Central-Med
    • 0.54% NW-Indian(?)
    • 0.42% East-Iberian
    • 0.39% Baltic
    • 0.14% West-Med
    • 0.17% North-Iberian
    • 0.02% East-Med

9.92% Native/Indigenous to Americas
    • 4.59% Meso-Amerind
    • 2.14% Amazonian
    • 2.01% Andean
    • 1.15% North-Amerind
    • 0.02% South-Indian(?)
    • 0.01% Tibetan(?)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to pgbk87 For This Useful Post:

Semitic Duwa (2016-08-24)

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Sub-Saharan African
    Ethnicity
    Mexican-American
    Angola Mexico Angola Mexico Angola Mexico

My jewish brother, congrats brah

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Celph Titled For This Useful Post:

Semitic Duwa (2016-08-24), Shaquille (2016-08-24)

Established Member
    Arubano y Curasoleno
    Last Online
    @
    Y-DNA
    J2 (West Asia)
    mtDNA
    L3e2b1a2 (SSA)
    Metaethnos
    Dutch Caribbean
    Ethnicity
    Aruban/Curacaon
    Politics
    Duartian Republicanism
    Religion
    Atheist
    Aruba Netherlands Antilles Aruba Netherlands Antilles Netherlands Dominica

Quote Originally Posted by Semitic Duwa View Post
    Allahu akbar, fear the Duwa's mighty banhammer

With a Nazi and a Zionazi protecting this forum, who would be foolish enough to disturb the peace?

I plead guilty, in fact I would've swiftly banned all the rapefugees from TA as soon as they started sh*tting all over the forum had I been given the chance to do so I'm cool with Moody900 now of course... Can't say the same for some of the other rapefugees though
    Congratssss
    "Los blancos, morenos, cobrizos, cruzados, marchando serenos, unidos y osados, la Patria salvemos de viles tiranos, y al mundo mostremos que somos hermanos. "Juan Pablo Duarte

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Shaquille For This Useful Post:

Semitic Duwa (2016-08-24)

Established Member
    Evolutionary Biologist Wojewoda's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 20:07
    I1 Z63+ S2078+ L1237-
    mtDNA
    U3a1a
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Poland

ABF has survived this great ordeal that almost killed ABF, and while ABF survived, it still hasn't gotten back to the same activity level it used to be around here back in say, summer of 2011 or so. There are three important reasons for this being the case:

1) Anthrogayica
    (...)
    2) Aprishitty.
    (...)
    3) Genome bloggers.
    I would also point to your juvenile "white trash wigger" personality, Yossarian.
    Last edited by Wojewoda; 2016-08-24 at 07:54.

Wiki Editor
    Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    R1a1a*
    mtDNA
    U5a1b
    Metaethnos
    Corded Ware
    Ethnicity
    Swedish/Czech
    Politics
    Authoritarian

Excellent choices - both of them. They are professionals.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Simi For This Useful Post:

Cromagnorse (2016-08-29), El Andullero (2016-08-25), EliasAlucard (2016-08-24), NixYO (2016-08-24), Semitic Duwa (2016-08-24)

Senior Moderator
    Plant of Life = Biological Magic 麻 EliasAlucard's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Y-DNA
    J1a2a1a2-P58+
    mtDNA
    H5a
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Alpinid
    Metaethnos
    proto-Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Assyrian/Armenian
    Politics
    Environment, Cannabis
    Religion
    Secular Agnostic
    Assyria Assyria 1913-1923 Armenia Lebanon Sweden Greece

Dude, he used to have "genocidal Zionism" in his Politics field, and now he has "Barbara Spectre" there for a reason:

Barbara Lerner Spectre calls for destruction of Christian European ethnic societies:

Have you been totally absent from the internet the past 5 years or something?

Anyway, ABF is a neutral forum, and I'm serious about that: what's important is that the moderators can and will do a good job, and whatever political views they have is beside the point, because they're not supposed to moderate after their political views, religious biases or ethnic agendas, and again: you ensure this by having a healthy variation among the moderators. Frankly, I don't care if you're a white nationalist, black nationalist, Barbara Spectre sympathizing "genocidal Zionist", Muslim or whatever else (and I've had moderators with all these views in the past too, though Duwa is the first Zionist to be fair, but not the first Jewish moderator here; the first was Metatron, who was a moderator from the HBF era, but he disappeared soon after ABF launched, I don't know why).

NixYo reminds me of an old swedish friend of mine, who despite being one year older than me, is almost like a little brother, he is less extroverted, less secure and less tough than me, but still has good manly humor like us others, and I often have to enlighten him on things since I am more allmänbildad and nerdy. This friend likes South Park while I find it having too much scat jokes and losy animation.
    "Intresseklubben antecknar..."

Yeah but then took a long break. Btw what's up with all the Billie Mays avatars you have on flashback btw? I asked you before about that. At first I thought he was jewish, it looked like he had a microphone like an aggressive jewish speaker.
    I'm simply never going to reply to you about my avatars, stop sending me PMs about it. It's just a funny meme for fuck's sake:

I swear man, you must have some letter combination disorder!

I regret being a mod. It wasn't as fun as I first thought.
    Moderating isn't supposed to be fun, it's about taking responsibility, and responsibility is something most people don't want to take (and couldn't even if they wanted to). The only reason I gave you a chance as a moderator was because you were bitching and complaining all the time about me being absent (I was like working 24/7 at the time, and though I always bring my laptop with me to work, I can't use it all the time). Anyway, you were a poor moderator, just as I knew you'd be (you're very predictable). But it was an interesting trial and error, and very lol if anything

Quote Originally Posted by El Andullero View Post
    Aww, thanks, boss, I'm feeling very humbled now.
    [wigger]It's cool dawg, I getsta pay it with the price of my life! [/wigger]

Quote Originally Posted by Wojewoda View Post
    I would also point to your juvenile "white trash wigger" personality, Yossarian.
    I'm not sure I follow, could you elaborate what exactly you're insinuating here?

You're making it sound like a bad thing though. What you describe as "juvenile white trash wigger personality", is what we cool kids call, a sense of humor. Anyone who reads my first post in this thread, understands the obvious sarcasm I'm using, how I'm poking fun at my member base (and it's largely funny because it's true, too), references to modern popular culture and so on.

If you're somehow insinuating that the decrease in ABF's activity is somehow my fault, you're totally wrong -- although, I must say, that is very much a typical ABF mentality, and you're beginning to sound like amerinese now before he chimped out (and a few other members). Let's get one thing straight: it is never my fault. I'm literally the guy who -- despite setbacks -- has kept ABF alive as a community for almost 7 years now, and had it not been for me busting my ass off for this at times ungrateful and disloyal community, no one today would even remember what jibarodepr called earlier in the thread, "the Gareth period" (which btw, was a very fun time, a great forum, and Gareth actually contacted me a few years ago; he was very kind and supportive, and I appreciate that).

Look, it's not my fault that many ABF members are short-sighted, self-centered (and self-interested), uninterested in knowledge and have low standards (Aprishitty, blogs, whatever) or prefer to bore themselves to tears with an autist forum like Anthrogayica.

And it's never my fault, that many ABF members suck (to the extent that it is my fault, it's that I don't ban them effective immediately, but that's part of the growing pains process as I see it; I actually have extremely high standards otherwise, being a nerd, perfectionist and so on). We're talking here about people who don't want to take responsibility, always pick the easy way out, and while doing so, they repeat the "it's all Elias' fault" mantra. It's not my fault that people don't have a sense of humor; it's not my fault that people have bad taste; it's not my fault that Janos' English skills are at Swedish teenage level proficiency, and it's not my fault that a lot of you happen to be boring dorks who watch Naruto and think blogs are worth spending all your internet time on. I'm trying to build a major, intellectual forum community here, and that's extremely challenging because the internetz is full of stupid people.

It could of course also be the case that anthropology in general attracts stupid people (for now anyway), I'm not sure. But obviously mainstream people being less interested in the humanities and science in general (as opposed to celebrity worship and similar bullshit topics), is part of the problem.
    Last edited by EliasAlucard; 2016-08-28 at 11:36. Reason: clarification
    ReactOS <--- support this project so that we can get rid of Windows!
    Ubuntu MATE 16.04.1 LTS | PRISM-Break! | Windows7sins

“A wise man makes his own decisions; an ignorant man follows public opinion.” ― Chinese proverb

“Every decent man is ashamed of the government he lives under.” ― H. L. Mencken

“The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance.” ― Socrates

“Damnant quod non intelligunt.” ― Latin proverb

Quoted for truth:
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaron View Post
    Anatolian Urhemait supporters are mostly butthurt Meds.
    For the lulz:
    Quote Originally Posted by drgs View Post
    Poland is a misunderstanding. It is a country which lies on the frontier between western and slavic world, and which combines elements of both.
    In fact, they are not even the Europeans in strict sense, meaning European as in bearing the responsibility and understanding of European interests. Poland has always been an subordinate country, on one side sucking German dick, on the other side -- Russian one, some kind of "novice" europeans, who are full of inferiority complexes, hysteria and obsessity neuroses. This is also true for all Baltic countries

18. The Following User Says Thank You to EliasAlucard For This Useful Post:

Tuohikirje (2016-08-28)

Established Member
    Last Online
    2019-10-20 @ 17:33
    N1c1-Z1941
    mtDNA
    T2f
    Finland

What can I say. Cool Niggaz .

Ps This was to address new mods.
    Last edited by Tuohikirje; 2016-08-28 at 12:21.
    "From the wolves within the thickets, from the roarings of the pine-tree, from the burrows of the fox-dog, art thou coming from these places?" Kalevala Rune XVII Väinämöinen finds the lost-word. https://www.sacred-texts.com/neu/kveng/kvrune17.htm

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tuohikirje For This Useful Post:

NixYO (2016-08-28), Semitic Duwa (2016-08-28)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast