Swedish
    Politics
    Nationalism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Sweden Finland Kalmar Union Sweden Tre Kronor Russia

Quote Originally Posted by EliasAlucard View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Janos View Post
    NixYo reminds me of an old swedish friend of mine, who despite being one year older than me, is almost like a little brother, he is less extroverted, less secure and less tough than me, but still has good manly humor like us others, and I often have to enlighten him on things since I am more allmänbildad and nerdy. This friend likes South Park while I find it having too much scat jokes and losy animation.
    "Intresseklubben antecknar..."
    “And, furthermore, that some people have a sex life and others don’t just because some are more attractive than others. I wanted to acknowledge that if people don’t have a sex life, it’s not for some moral reason, it’s just because they’re ugly. Once you’ve said it, it sounds obvious, but I wanted to say it.” — Michel Houellebecq

2. The Following User Says Thank You to NixYO For This Useful Post:

EliasAlucard (2016-08-28)

3. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Wiki Editor
    Established Member
    Last Online
    2018-11-06 @ 01:57
    Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    Argentinian
    Phenotype
    Atlanto-Mediterranean
    Politics
    distributionism
    Religion
    catholic
    Argentina Spain traditional Catalonia Galicia Italy

Great news! I'm eager to see every new paper discussed instead of blog posts!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to aregint For This Useful Post:

EliasAlucard (2016-08-28)

Senior Moderator
    Plant of Life = Biological Magic 麻 EliasAlucard's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Y-DNA
    J1a2a1a2-P58+
    mtDNA
    H5a
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Alpinid
    Metaethnos
    proto-Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Assyrian/Armenian
    Politics
    Environment, Cannabis
    Religion
    Secular Agnostic
    Assyria Assyria 1913-1923 Armenia Lebanon Sweden Greece

Quote Originally Posted by aregint View Post
    Great news! I'm eager to see every new paper discussed instead of blog posts!
    That's exactly the idea: bury every genome blog into oblivion, and we focus on the real scientific papers. You can of course contribute to this direction I'm aiming to take ABF in, by posting threads of new papers (and old ones too, if we don't have a discussion on them yet). I know I'll be doing some of that soon.

Aside from genetic studies, we should also start threads about all sorts of scientific papers/studies. Science, is very interesting, and enlightening

Oh and, don't forget the topic questions!
    ReactOS <--- support this project so that we can get rid of Windows!
    Ubuntu MATE 16.04.1 LTS | PRISM-Break! | Windows7sins

“A wise man makes his own decisions; an ignorant man follows public opinion.” ― Chinese proverb

“Every decent man is ashamed of the government he lives under.” ― H. L. Mencken

“The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance.” ― Socrates

“Damnant quod non intelligunt.” ― Latin proverb

Quoted for truth:
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaron View Post
    Anatolian Urhemait supporters are mostly butthurt Meds.
    For the lulz:
    Quote Originally Posted by drgs View Post
    Poland is a misunderstanding. It is a country which lies on the frontier between western and slavic world, and which combines elements of both.
    In fact, they are not even the Europeans in strict sense, meaning European as in bearing the responsibility and understanding of European interests. Poland has always been an subordinate country, on one side sucking German dick, on the other side -- Russian one, some kind of "novice" europeans, who are full of inferiority complexes, hysteria and obsessity neuroses. This is also true for all Baltic countries

7. The Following User Says Thank You to EliasAlucard For This Useful Post:

Semitic Duwa (2016-08-28)

Last Online
    2017-03-10 @ 22:35
    Caucasoid
    Phenotype
    Mediterranid
    Metaethnos
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Cuban
    Phenotype
    Atlanto-Med + Berid
    Politics
    Disaffected malcontent
    Confederate States of America Cuba Suebi Kingdom Amazigh Italy SPQR Union for the Mediterranean

Quote Originally Posted by Moody900 View Post
    The thing is, i don't want to go back to the TA. The forum is getting more trollish and ridiculous by the day. Bad for my mental health.
    Worse ever since they got it back up and running, tbh.

Established Member
    Evolutionary Biologist Wojewoda's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 15:46
    I1 Z63+ S2078+ L1237-
    mtDNA
    U3a1a
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Poland

Quote Originally Posted by EliasAlucard View Post
    (...) we cool kids (...)
    That you are/want to be a "cool kid" might indeed be a problem:

Quote Originally Posted by Urban dictionary
    cool kid

That twat everyone wanted to murder in school due to his/her massively inflated ego, self-obsessiveness and downright sadism. Generally the bully, and often has repressed issues of their own, they are driven insane by the voices in their head telling them to be a conformist, and so drive everyone around them insane by doing the same thing, and yet ironically promotes himself/herself under the nebulous moniker of a "rebel". Murderer of self-worth, dignity, individualism and everything a modern society professes to stand for, yet promoted in the media and society in general as a great role model. Generally fails in life due to thinking they were too "cool" to get a job, or a house, or a source of income, and more often than not forced by terrible circumstances to work for the very nerds they were bullying. Listens to mediocre and downright bad pop music, and, assuming the pop to stand for popular, not populist, he/she forces his/her (lack of) taste onto other people. An all-round arrogant, sadistic tosser that should never have been let out of the asylum.

I don't need an example; you all know who I'm talking about. Make a stand, people; together, you can destroy pop culture, and be done with the cool kids forever!
    Last edited by Wojewoda; 2016-08-29 at 09:14.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wojewoda For This Useful Post:

Danielion (2016-08-29), NixYO (2016-08-29)

Established Member
    Last Online
    2019-07-30 @ 07:14
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b2a1a1 (A2423+)
    mtDNA
    U3a1a(1)
    Race
    Europid
    Metaethnos
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Politics
    laissez faire
    Religion
    Metalhead
    Poland Lithuania Grand Duchy

Bring it on Elias, I am spending too much on FB nowadays due to lack of interesting discussions here

OK, thanks to this I know Lappa and some other polish prominent names "facebookonally (as FB version of personally/ not really IRL), still I long for the passionate discussions we used to have here
    and the IEEE Milestone for breaking the Enigma Code goes to... Polish Cipher Bureau 1932-39

“We know each other,” he agreed. “They say that you follow in my steps.”
    “I go my own way. But you, you had never, until just now, looked behind you. You turned back today for the first time.”
    Geralt remained silent. Tired, he had nothing to say. “How... How will it happen?” he asked her at last, coldly and without emotion. “I will take you by the hand,” she replied, looking him straight in the eye. “I will take you by the hand and lead you across the meadow, through a cold and wet fog.” “And after? What is there beyond the fog?” “Nothing,” she replied, smiling. “After that, there is nothing.”
    ― Andrzej Sapkowski
    Świat się zmienia, słońce zachodzi, a wódka się kończy [The world is changing, sun is setting and we're running out of Vodka.]
    ― Andrzej Sapkowski

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pioterus For This Useful Post:

NixYO (2016-08-29), Semitic Duwa (2016-08-29), The Apple (2016-08-31)

Wiki Editor
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    2018-12-29 @ 21:35
    Syrian Arab Republic Russia Korea Democratic Peoples

Congrats on the promotions, happy merchant and fellow goy!

I think Elias couldn't have made a better choice for moderators. These two are obviously both intelligent and active members, which can unfortunately not be said for much of the rest of ABF's member base. Case in point:

Quote Originally Posted by Janos View Post
    NixYo reminds me of an old swedish friend of mine, who despite being one year older than me, is almost like a little brother, he is less extroverted, less secure and less tough than me, but still has good manly humor like us others, and I often have to enlighten him on things since I am more allmänbildad ["well-informed"] and nerdy. This friend likes South Park while I find it having too much scat jokes and losy animation.
    Right... Perhaps you could be re-promoted to moderator of the comedy sub-forum if Elias ever decides to create one.
    Last edited by Cromagnorse; 2016-08-29 at 15:35.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cromagnorse For This Useful Post:

EliasAlucard (2016-08-29), NixYO (2016-08-29), Semitic Duwa (2016-08-29), Simi (2016-08-29)

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    R-L21
    mtDNA
    K1
    Metaethnos
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Blemish
    Flanders lion Netherlands European Union Belgium

Quote Originally Posted by Leo Iscariot View Post
    Worse ever since they got it back up and running, tbh.
    It's quickly re-surged in activity though. Nevertheless, good choices, Elias. I'm especially happy to see that you added on Semitic Duwa, the great King of the Jewish nation.
    Last edited by Danielion; 2016-08-29 at 16:26.
    "Political correctness is the (...) revenge of the (...) intolerant, (...) dunce upon all the liveliness in this world. It is no more than the (...) resort of minds (...) that, for them, a revival of Stalinism is preferable to the pain of a glimpse of self-it's the last sigh of the beast that Nietzsche identified as ressentiment."

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Danielion For This Useful Post:

Semitic Duwa (2016-08-29)

Wiki Editor
    Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    R1a1a*
    mtDNA
    U5a1b
    Metaethnos
    Corded Ware
    Ethnicity
    Swedish/Czech
    Politics
    Authoritarian

Discussing TA should be banned too. Who cares.

Senior Moderator
    Plant of Life = Biological Magic 麻 EliasAlucard's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Y-DNA
    J1a2a1a2-P58+
    mtDNA
    H5a
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Alpinid
    Metaethnos
    proto-Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Assyrian/Armenian
    Politics
    Environment, Cannabis
    Religion
    Secular Agnostic
    Assyria Assyria 1913-1923 Armenia Lebanon Sweden Greece

Quote Originally Posted by Moody900 View Post
    The thing is, i don't want to go back to the TA. The forum is getting more trollish and ridiculous by the day. Bad for my mental health.
    It's not so much trollish by the way, as it is exclusively for stupid people (who of course, like all genetically stupid people, don't understand that they are in fact, stupid).

Quote Originally Posted by Wojewoda View Post
    That you are/want to be a "cool kid" might indeed be a problem:
    The first sentence or so was totally me in school:

cool kid

That twat everyone wanted to murder in school due to his/her massively inflated ego, self-obsessiveness and downright sadism. Generally the bully
    ^^ Story of my life. I kicked a lot of ass in school and bullied everyone around me. Then I grew up and calmed down, after I got my first computer at the age of 15, and became a 24/7 computer geek (what can I say, I have a knowledge addiction). Nerdism is a lot more fun than being cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Pioterus View Post
    Bring it on Elias, I am spending too much on FB nowadays due to lack of interesting discussions here
    Fagbook is for lazy anti-intellectuals, who think it's too complicated to start a thread on a real forum, and instead resort to 1 second link sharing "threads" on their Facebook walls/timelines. You besta aks somebody, dawg.

And why the hell do you spend any time on Fagbook anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Pioterus View Post
    OK, thanks to this I know Lappa and some other polish prominent names "facebookonally (as FB version of personally/ not really IRL), still I long for the passionate discussions we used to have here
    So start investing your internet time here, and we'll get this boat alive and kicking again.

By the way, you Pioterus of all people, will absolutely love the new forum As I said, I need to sort out some server stuff before I launch it, but stick around, it's gonna be absolutely awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Cromagnorse View Post
    Congrats on the promotions, happy merchant and fellow goy!

I think Elias couldn't have made a better choice for moderators. These two are obviously both intelligent and active members, which can unfortunately not be said for much of the rest of ABF's member base. Case in point:

Right... Perhaps you could be re-promoted to moderator of the comedy sub-forum if Elias ever decides to create one.
    +1

You should step up your activity here too, as should Simi.

Quote Originally Posted by Simi View Post
    Discussing TA should be banned too. Who cares.
    I agree. It's part of the reason (though not only because of that of course, but it definitely influenced me to do it) I banned Anodyne: nigga came back here after Loki banned him on TA, and couldn't wean off his Aprishitty addiction, so he posted a thread about Loki and so on, as if we give a shit about whatever drama that goes on between Anodyne and Loki. So after I deleted the thread, Anodyne began getting cocky, and I was like, fuck off, bitch.

Anyone who spends a lot of time on Aprishitty, is generally speaking, excellent ban material. And yeah, we shouldn't discuss that shitty one-liner forum more in this thread. I was just saying what's what when I posted this thread, that the reason for the decline in activity here on ABF, is because a lot of older members don't have their priorities straight, and spend time on irrelevant blogs, autist forums like Anthrogayica and clown shows like Aprishitty. But we're gonna change that, by boosting activity here, and the more the serious, dedicated quality members post here, the more I can ban the shitty/stupid/dumb members, and in the long run, we'll make ABF the best forum in the world. This forum is what you, the members, make out of it.
    ReactOS <--- support this project so that we can get rid of Windows!
    Ubuntu MATE 16.04.1 LTS | PRISM-Break! | Windows7sins

“A wise man makes his own decisions; an ignorant man follows public opinion.” ― Chinese proverb

“Every decent man is ashamed of the government he lives under.” ― H. L. Mencken

“The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance.” ― Socrates

“Damnant quod non intelligunt.” ― Latin proverb

Quoted for truth:
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaron View Post
    Anatolian Urhemait supporters are mostly butthurt Meds.
    For the lulz:
    Quote Originally Posted by drgs View Post
    Poland is a misunderstanding. It is a country which lies on the frontier between western and slavic world, and which combines elements of both.
    In fact, they are not even the Europeans in strict sense, meaning European as in bearing the responsibility and understanding of European interests. Poland has always been an subordinate country, on one side sucking German dick, on the other side -- Russian one, some kind of "novice" europeans, who are full of inferiority complexes, hysteria and obsessity neuroses. This is also true for all Baltic countries

19. The Following User Says Thank You to EliasAlucard For This Useful Post:

Pioterus (2016-08-31)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast