Ethnicity
    Aruban/Curacaon
    Politics
    Duartian Republicanism
    Religion
    Atheist
    Aruba Netherlands Antilles Aruba Netherlands Antilles Netherlands Dominica

Quote Originally Posted by ancestryfan1994 View Post
    I have no hatred for somalis, at the same time, unfortunately theres a reason somalis have such a poor reputation here in the UK, one which you are clearly unaware of. I actually did have a good friend called Abdi who was somali. Putting ethnic slurs aside, which you brought upon yourself by being an ignorant fool, ask anybody from the uk and my words will be repeated. Somalis are not exactly high up on peoples "exotic foreigners" lists here, I even know a lot of africans who refuse to acknowledge somali people as black, let alone african, quite harsh I know, but thats the level its reached. Its clear however, that you haven't been exposed to this.

Think about it for a second, take time to read other peoples statements in this forum, I've read the same sort of reports on somalis from other forum members who live in places like Belgium, Sweden etc. The UK isn't the only place that has this outlook on somalis, look around you. What Im telling you isn't necessarily my own viewpoint, but one that basically is partly responsible for the native British peoples decision to exit the EU, and therefore stop migrations to the UK.
    In the Netherlands the only negative thing people say about Somalis (No offense SomaliSuldaan!) is about how they look (Somalis, both male and female are seen as very unattractive people). Moroccans and Turks have a very negative image here, especially Moroccans. I have a Eritrean friend who gets mad if you call him a Somali.
    "Los blancos, morenos, cobrizos, cruzados, marchando serenos, unidos y osados, la Patria salvemos de viles tiranos, y al mundo mostremos que somos hermanos. "Juan Pablo Duarte

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shaquille For This Useful Post:

ancestryfan1994 (2016-06-25), Janos (2016-06-25)

3. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Wiki Editor
    Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    N-CTS2929
    mtDNA
    I4
    Race
    Europid
    Metaethnos
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Politics
    Nationalism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Sweden Finland Kalmar Union Sweden Tre Kronor Russia

Moved some posts on immigration to the United Kingdom from the thread What will be better with Brexit? into this one.

/mod
    “And, furthermore, that some people have a sex life and others don’t just because some are more attractive than others. I wanted to acknowledge that if people don’t have a sex life, it’s not for some moral reason, it’s just because they’re ugly. Once you’ve said it, it sounds obvious, but I wanted to say it.” — Michel Houellebecq

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    R-L21
    mtDNA
    K1
    Metaethnos
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Blemish
    Flanders lion Netherlands European Union Belgium

Quote Originally Posted by SomaliSuldaan View Post
    I was being provocative so I can expose your hatred for Somalis.Thats the only explanation for inserting Somalis into a thread about brexit.You must have been bullied by a lot of Abdis in London.Who wouldn't bully a hairy unibrow creature called Farhad?
    Hahahaha! You're such a shameless provocateur, man.

But I fear I must agree with you here... Somalis don't tend to be much of an issue in the UK from what I've heard from some friends in the UK itself. They're too small in number and whenever they have problems (particularly among the youth) it tends to be more about high-school dropouts, degenerates or people joining gangs and not the typical "Muslim horde" issues like being pro-Sharia or whatever. Just my two cents, anyway. As one UK residing friend put it to me once:

"Pakistanis >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Bengalis >>> Afghans >>> other problem ethnic minorities."
    "Political correctness is the (...) revenge of the (...) intolerant, (...) dunce upon all the liveliness in this world. It is no more than the (...) resort of minds (...) that, for them, a revival of Stalinism is preferable to the pain of a glimpse of self-it's the last sigh of the beast that Nietzsche identified as ressentiment."

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    R-L21
    mtDNA
    K1
    Metaethnos
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Blemish
    Flanders lion Netherlands European Union Belgium

Quote Originally Posted by Shaquille View Post
    In the Netherlands the only negative thing people say about Somalis (No offense SomaliSuldaan!) is about how they look (Somalis, both male and female are seen as very unattractive people).
    Weird, I've never heard people say this about Somalis (that they're particularly unattractive or something). Most issues with them seem to be cultural. Hell, a lot of people in certain western countries seem to "exoticize" them and other Horners (Aframs sometimes do this, for example) and colonial Europeans admired their women. Though I can't blame people for disliking how their women look nowadays with those burqas and jilbabs and how un-maintained they can seem as a result but they can be quite pretty otherwise.

Also, of course Somalis are criticsed for their looks in NL... Reason being Ayaan Hirsi Ali had her formative years there... Ayaan isn't ugly actually but one shouldn't post a picture of her as an example of a good looking Horner woman, to say the least.
    Last edited by Danielion; 2016-08-30 at 02:22.
    "Political correctness is the (...) revenge of the (...) intolerant, (...) dunce upon all the liveliness in this world. It is no more than the (...) resort of minds (...) that, for them, a revival of Stalinism is preferable to the pain of a glimpse of self-it's the last sigh of the beast that Nietzsche identified as ressentiment."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2