Somali
    Politics
    Anti-Bantu
    Religion
    Greater Somalia
    Somaliland Djibouti Canada Yemen Arab League

Default Immigration to the United Kingdom

Quote Originally Posted by ancestryfan1994 View Post
    I personally don't know a great deal on exactly what the effects will be, but from what I've gathered so far, its a pointless move and won't serve to do anything to improve the immigration situation. Putting the long term (more serious) effects aside, the biggest issue which starts immediately is the divide between the whites and the non native people, many of the non natives like myself who felt well integrated and part of British society will probably feel less so, and more like we're not welcome anymore.

At the end of the day, I get it, really I do, I would feel the same if my own mother country was overflowed with immigrants that brought terrorism (islamic migrants from various nations) and other useless aspects (somalis are also big issue here), however I'm getting word that most of the people who voted had no clue what exiting the EU would actually mean long term. Further more, the people I've seen who support the exit, have been your standard english plonker who's basic IQ and knowledge is on retarded borderlines. Basically, they've acted on the hope that this would somehow sort out the immigrant problem here, but didn't take time to consider the side effects to this choice.

Im intrigued to see how this all pans out, the people against brexit have predicted dark times ahead for England, if thats the case, I'm out of here anyways, but i hope it doesn't happen, as i do care about this country, and the privileges its given to my family won't ever be forgotten. At the same time, i feel the temptation to take a nice runny shit on Margaret thatchers grave in the name of karma....you know, as an example of the political criminals that have been in charge of this nation and used that power for greedy cause.
    How the fuck are Somalis an issue? We are only 50,000 in the entire UK compared to the 1 million Pakis,Afghans/Iranians

2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    West Eurasian
    Phenotype
    Iranid
    Ethnicity
    Mostly Persian+others
    Islamic Republic of Iran Italy Spain France Netherlands Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by SomaliSuldaan View Post
    How the fuck are Somalis an issue? We are only 50,000 in the entire UK compared to the 1 million Pakis,Afghans/Iranians
    Come to London and you'll see. I can assure you 50,000 is a stupid figure, when you consider each Somalian household has about 12 kids minimum. (not being sarcastic either).

Any person who knows the difference between Iranians and Pakistanis, won't lump us into the same group thats currently causing "issues". I live in London, so I'm talking from first hand experience, the main cause of concern in regards to immigrants comes from the following ethnic groups, and probably in the following order too.

Pakistani/Afghans
    Somalians
    Indians (though a lot of Indians are actually well integrated into British society, and are not involved in religious conflicts, so they don't cause as much problems as their "cousins").

Because of the above, every other ethnic minority such as Iranians as an example, will unfortunately be lumped into that group due to ignorance and uneducated minds, despite being one of the more successful ethnic groups, and not really being an issue to the British society.
    Last edited by ancestryfan1994; 2016-06-25 at 19:25.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ancestryfan1994 For This Useful Post:

Janos (2016-06-25)

QBS Banned
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    @
    V32 (East Cushite)
    mtDNA
    L0a1* (Nigga blood)
    Phenotype
    Aethiopid
    Metaethnos
    Cushite
    Ethnicity
    Somali
    Politics
    Anti-Bantu
    Religion
    Greater Somalia

Come to London and you'll see.
    I've been there multiple times.I have family there...South/Central Asians(Pakis,Indians,Afgns,Iranians) are the biggest non white ethnic groups in the UK after Carribeans blacks

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SomaliSuldaan For This Useful Post:

Danielion (2016-08-29)

Wiki Editor
    Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    SD
    Religion
    Christianity

I've been there multiple times.I have family there...South/Central Asians(Pakis,Indians,Afgns,Iranians) are the biggest non white ethnic groups in the UK after Carribeans blacks
    Are they the ones using niqabs and chadors/abaya which you see on most London streets and parks? I have been to few cities with as much Muslim dressing as London.

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    West Eurasian
    Phenotype
    Iranid
    Ethnicity
    Mostly Persian+others

Quote Originally Posted by Janos View Post
    Are they the ones using niqabs and chadors/abaya which you see on most London streets and parks? I have been to few cities with as much Muslim dressing as London.
    If somebody in London is dressed in all black muslim dresses, they're 99% likely to be Somalian or afghan/pakistani. You basically never get an Iranian dressing like that, the closest to islamic dressing is a headscarf, and thats extremely rare for Iranians, though it does happen.

- - - Updated - - -

I live here, and have done for 20+ years, take my word for it. Your deeply mistaken with your figures and assumptions.
    Last edited by ancestryfan1994; 2016-06-25 at 19:30.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ancestryfan1994 For This Useful Post:

Janos (2016-06-25)

QBS Banned
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    @
    V32 (East Cushite)
    mtDNA
    L0a1* (Nigga blood)
    Phenotype
    Aethiopid
    Metaethnos
    Cushite
    Ethnicity
    Somali
    Politics
    Anti-Bantu
    Religion
    Greater Somalia

Come to London and you'll see. I can assure you 50,000 is a stupid figure, when you consider each Somalian household has about 12 kids minimum. (not being sarcastic either).

Any person who knows the difference between Iranians and Pakistanis, won't lump us into the same group thats currently causing "issues". I live in London, so I'm talking from first hand experience, the main cause of concern in regards to immigrants comes from the following ethnic groups, and probably in the following order too.

Pakistani/Afghans
    Somalians
    Indians (though a lot of Indians are actually well integrated into British society, and are not involved in religious conflicts, so they don't cause as much problems as their "cousins").

Because of the above, every other ethnic minority such as Iranians as an example, will unfortunately be lumped into that group due to ignorance and uneducated minds, despite being one of the more successful ethnic groups, and not really being an issue to the British society.
    I don't care or see a difference between an Afghan,Pakis or Irani yall look and act the same way!As for you stop claiming bs,Somalis don't have 12 kids minimum you fucking buffon.I have been to many places with Somali diaspora(and back home) whether it is Canada,Sweden,Holland,UK or the US.Somalis on average have 3 or 4 kids and have only arrived in the 90s.

Somalis are not involved in that ISIS,Al Qaeda bs in the west but some are involved in gangs with the carribeans.That terrorism award goes to South Asians and Middle Easterners!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to SomaliSuldaan For This Useful Post:

Danielion (2016-08-29)

Established Member
    Arubano y Curasoleno
    Last Online
    @
    Y-DNA
    J2 (West Asia)
    mtDNA
    L3e2b1a2 (SSA)
    Metaethnos
    Dutch Caribbean
    Ethnicity
    Aruban/Curacaon
    Politics
    Duartian Republicanism
    Religion
    Atheist
    Aruba Netherlands Antilles Aruba Netherlands Antilles Netherlands Dominica

I thought that it were Pakis that are fucked up in the UK?
    "Los blancos, morenos, cobrizos, cruzados, marchando serenos, unidos y osados, la Patria salvemos de viles tiranos, y al mundo mostremos que somos hermanos. "Juan Pablo Duarte

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    West Eurasian
    Phenotype
    Iranid
    Ethnicity
    Mostly Persian+others

I don't care or see a difference between an Afghan,Pakis or Irani yall look and act the same way!
    Its ironic, I don't happen to see a difference between Somalians and aliens, given that disgusting spam forehead, deformed mutant faces....oh...I'm going a bit overboard here, maybe a touch of ignorance too, sorry...point being, only an ignorant and uneducated fool would post such a message with full intent on believing it was true.

As for you stop claiming bs,Somalis don't have 12 kids minimum you fucking buffon.I have been to many places with Somali diaspora(and back home) whether it is Canada,Sweden,Holland,UK or the US.Somalis on average have 3 or 4 kids and have only arrived in the 90s.
    Again, come to London, and I can personally introduce you to my friend Abdi, and his twelve other brothers, who are also called Abdi. They live in their two bedroom apartment, and claim a nice hefty benefit for each Abdi the mother squeezed out, nice business plan I say!

Somalis are not involved in that ISIS,Al Qaeda bs in the west but some are involved in gangs with the carribeans.That terrorism award goes to South Asians and Middle Easterners!
    Somalis here are for the most part, strict muslim, so its hard to actually believe this quote...again.

I won't debate with somebody who clearly has not matured mentally. You clearly lack common sense and basic knowledge.
    Last edited by ancestryfan1994; 2016-06-25 at 19:46.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ancestryfan1994 For This Useful Post:

beyw (2016-06-25), OldPretan (2016-06-26)

QBS Banned
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    @
    V32 (East Cushite)
    mtDNA
    L0a1* (Nigga blood)
    Phenotype
    Aethiopid
    Metaethnos
    Cushite
    Ethnicity
    Somali
    Politics
    Anti-Bantu
    Religion
    Greater Somalia

I was being provocative so I can expose your hatred for Somalis.Thats the only explanation for inserting Somalis into a thread about brexit.You must have been bullied by a lot of Abdis in London.Who wouldn't bully a hairy unibrow creature called Farhad?

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    West Eurasian
    Phenotype
    Iranid
    Ethnicity
    Mostly Persian+others

I was being provocative so I can expose your hatred for Somalis.Thats the only explanation for inserting Somalis into a thread about brexit.You must have been bullied by a lot of Abdis in London.Who wouldn't bully a hairy unibrow creature called Farhad?
    I have no personal hatred for somalis, at the same time, unfortunately theres a reason somalis have such a poor reputation here in the UK, one which you are clearly unaware of. I actually did have a good friend called Abdi who was somali. Putting ethnic slurs aside, which you brought upon yourself by being an ignorant fool, ask anybody from the uk and my words will be repeated. Somalis are not exactly high up on peoples "exotic foreigners" lists here, I even know a lot of africans who refuse to acknowledge somali people as black, let alone african, quite harsh I know, but thats the level its reached. Its clear however, that you haven't been exposed to this.

Think about it for a second, take time to read other peoples statements in this forum, I've read the same sort of reports on somalis from other forum members who live in places like Belgium, Sweden etc. The UK isn't the only place that has this outlook on somalis, look around you. What Im telling you isn't necessarily my own viewpoint, but one that basically is partly responsible for the native British peoples decision to exit the EU, and therefore stop migrations to the UK.
    Last edited by ancestryfan1994; 2016-06-25 at 21:13.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast