Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    2016-09-14 @ 07:29
    Canaanite
    Ethnicity
    Judean survivor
    Golden Horde

Default Europeans should stop converting Africans to Christianity

How come Christianity has its morals on peace and loyalty to God, yet more people ever been murdered because of Christianity than any other global world religion together?

Why the christian church hasn't been banned in Africa, this diease still being spreaded by missionaries in places where they still know what morality and living means.

I know everywhere they appear and try to spread their propaganda in the name of God.

You disgusting piece of shits, leave the Natives alone!

2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Wiki Editor
    Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    N-CTS2929
    mtDNA
    I4
    Race
    Europid
    Metaethnos
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Politics
    Nationalism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Sweden Finland Kalmar Union Sweden Tre Kronor Russia

Philosophy → Religion

/mod
    “And, furthermore, that some people have a sex life and others don’t just because some are more attractive than others. I wanted to acknowledge that if people don’t have a sex life, it’s not for some moral reason, it’s just because they’re ugly. Once you’ve said it, it sounds obvious, but I wanted to say it.” — Michel Houellebecq

Senior Moderator
    Plant of Life = Biological Magic 麻 EliasAlucard's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Y-DNA
    J1a2a1a2-P58+
    mtDNA
    H5a
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Alpinid
    Metaethnos
    proto-Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Assyrian/Armenian
    Politics
    Environment, Cannabis
    Religion
    Secular Agnostic
    Assyria Assyria 1913-1923 Armenia Lebanon Sweden Greece

Quote Originally Posted by SamuelLevy View Post
    How come Christianity has its morals on peace and loyalty to God, yet more people ever been murdered because of Christianity than any other global world religion together?
    Because when Europeans became Christians, they didn't abandon their tribalism and warlike mentality. Even if Europeans never became Christians, it's very likely that they eventually would have gone on to conquer the Americas and do exactly what they did. I realize of course that such what if scenarios are incredibly difficult to imagine for the Cenk Uygyr-like mainstream thinkers of the world, but you know, there is such a thing as people rarely practice what they preach.

Why the christian church hasn't been banned in Africa, this diease still being spreaded by missionaries in places where they still know what morality and living means.
    It's called freedom of religion.

I know everywhere they appear and try to spread their propaganda in the name of God.

You disgusting piece of shits, leave the Natives alone!
    I agree, blacks shouldn't be converted to Christianity, or Islam for that matter. Just leave them alone with their voodoo stuff.

This thread's title is a bit inaccurate based on the thread content, perhaps we'll have to change it later to something like "Europeans should stop converting Africans to Christianity", or something, but for now I can't bother with that, and I'll leave it up to NixYO if he feels like changing it.

//mod
    ReactOS <--- support this project so that we can get rid of Windows!
    Ubuntu MATE 16.04.1 LTS | PRISM-Break! | Windows7sins

“A wise man makes his own decisions; an ignorant man follows public opinion.” ― Chinese proverb

“Every decent man is ashamed of the government he lives under.” ― H. L. Mencken

“The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance.” ― Socrates

“Damnant quod non intelligunt.” ― Latin proverb

Quoted for truth:
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaron View Post
    Anatolian Urhemait supporters are mostly butthurt Meds.
    For the lulz:
    Quote Originally Posted by drgs View Post
    Poland is a misunderstanding. It is a country which lies on the frontier between western and slavic world, and which combines elements of both.
    In fact, they are not even the Europeans in strict sense, meaning European as in bearing the responsibility and understanding of European interests. Poland has always been an subordinate country, on one side sucking German dick, on the other side -- Russian one, some kind of "novice" europeans, who are full of inferiority complexes, hysteria and obsessity neuroses. This is also true for all Baltic countries

5. The Following User Says Thank You to EliasAlucard For This Useful Post:

SamuelLevy (2016-09-04)

Wiki Editor
    Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    N-CTS2929
    mtDNA
    I4
    Race
    Europid
    Metaethnos
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Politics
    Nationalism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Sweden Finland Kalmar Union Sweden Tre Kronor Russia

Quote Originally Posted by EliasAlucard View Post
    This thread's title is a bit inaccurate based on the thread content, perhaps we'll have to change it later to something like "Europeans should stop converting Africans to Christianity", or something, but for now I can't bother with that, and I'll leave it up to NixYO if he feels like changing it.

//mod
    Thread title changed:

Terrorism of the Christian church → Europeans should stop converting Africans to Christianity

/mod
    “And, furthermore, that some people have a sex life and others don’t just because some are more attractive than others. I wanted to acknowledge that if people don’t have a sex life, it’s not for some moral reason, it’s just because they’re ugly. Once you’ve said it, it sounds obvious, but I wanted to say it.” — Michel Houellebecq

7. The Following User Says Thank You to NixYO For This Useful Post:

SamuelLevy (2016-09-04)

Established Member
    Slayer of Bullshit
    Last Online
    @
    Mediterranid
    Metaethnos
    European
    Phenotype
    UP/Atlanto-Med
    Religion
    All's fair in love&war

If Christianity doesn't get 'em, Islam will.
    METALLURGY CAME FROM ANATOLIA AND THE LEVANT.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to voyager For This Useful Post:

Eralia (2016-09-04)

QBS Banned
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    2016-09-14 @ 07:29
    Canaanite
    Ethnicity
    Judean survivor
    Golden Horde

Quote Originally Posted by voyager View Post
    If Christianity doesn't get 'em, Islam will.
    Honestly apart from the recent Islamsist/jihadist organizations which had been served by the CIA and other subversive organizations in their leadership with names as Henry Kissinger, i don't think Islam would make more harm.
    Everywhere Europeans appear they will start to reform, it's not the religion alone, but they bring all their philosophical and economical aspects and force natives to give up that knowledge which have led them to survive for thousands of years.
    There wouldn't be crime in Africa if the White man, and in under the label i mean the modern Capitalist westerner psychopath economist who can't think of people only customers and everything else is a potential threat in their view.

The modern Christian just like the old methods do nothing but the mental breakdown of local cultures in order to make them an easily conquerable land. Since after they culturally "colonized" the natives it won't be easy to get their lands and force them to work 24/7 as they did it in most parts of Africa during the slavery and even till now millions of Africans work as slaves in Mali, Nigeria in farms owned by rich Uncle Toms and white men.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to SamuelLevy For This Useful Post:

voyager (2016-09-05)

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    z (ancient Alantean)
    mtDNA
    bra
    Race
    Quadracial
    Metaethnos
    Equidae
    Ethnicity
    Zebra
    Politics
    Don't trust Hillary
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Holy Roman Empire United States African Union(OAS) European Union Federal Republic of Central America Kurdistan

People need to stop trying to push religion on to people. Its of no benefit to modern society and modern world. religion is primitive
    Last edited by Zebruh; 2016-09-05 at 00:05.

Established Member
    Last Online
    2019-05-03 @ 03:47
    Race
    Negroid
    Metaethnos
    Black
    Ethnicity
    Black American
    Politics
    SJW Mangina
    Religion
    Agnostic Occultism
    United States African Union(OAS)

Quote Originally Posted by EliasAlucard View Post
    Because when Europeans became Christians, they didn't abandon their tribalism and warlike mentality. Even if Europeans never became Christians, it's very likely that they eventually would have gone on to conquer the Americas and do exactly what they did. I realize of course that such what if scenarios are incredibly difficult to imagine for the Cenk Uygyr-like mainstream thinkers of the world, but you know, there is such a thing as people rarely practice what they preach.

It's called freedom of religion.

I agree, blacks shouldn't be converted to Christianity, or Islam for that matter. Just leave them alone with their voodoo stuff.

//mod
    doubt it, chunks of Europe would probably be tribal without the roman catholic church
    "A people without the knowledge of their past history, origin and culture is like a tree without roots." - Marcus Garvey

"The most disrespected woman in America, is the black woman. The most un-protected person in America is the black woman. The most neglected person in America, is the black woman" - Malcolm X

QBS Banned
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    @
    V32 (East Cushite)
    mtDNA
    L0a1* (Nigga blood)
    Phenotype
    Aethiopid
    Metaethnos
    Cushite
    Ethnicity
    Somali
    Politics
    Anti-Bantu
    Religion
    Greater Somalia
    Somaliland Djibouti Canada Yemen Arab League

Islam in Africa correlates well with Afro Asiatic speakers(Berber,Cushtic,Semitic) and it expanded into Niger-Kongo areas via North Africa or the Horn.

Christianity just offers a food bowl in exchange for changing faiths(basically a bribe).Christianity is also a form of Western Imperialism on these SSA Niger Kongo/Pygmies populations.I remember this famous saying by Desmond Tutu
    When the missionaries came to Africa they had the Bible and we had the land. They said 'Let us pray.' We closed our eyes. When we opened them we had the Bible and they had the land.

Islam will probably take Africa in its entirety in the future! Many muslim preachers/organizations are already looking to South America & East Asia as new regions to propagate Islam.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SomaliSuldaan For This Useful Post:

SamuelLevy (2016-09-05), voyager (2016-09-05)

Established Member
    Slayer of Bullshit
    Last Online
    @
    Mediterranid
    Metaethnos
    European
    Phenotype
    UP/Atlanto-Med
    Religion
    All's fair in love&war

Quote Originally Posted by Zebruh View Post
    People need to stop trying to push religion on to people. Its of no benefit to modern society and modern world. religion is primitive
    Whether we think religion is primitive or not, religion is not going away any time soon.
    Billions of people follow Islam or Christianity.

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly apart from the recent Islamsist/jihadist organizations which had been served by the CIA and other subversive organizations in their leadership with names as Henry Kissinger, i don't think Islam would make more harm.
    Everywhere Europeans appear they will start to reform, it's not the religion alone, but they bring all their philosophical and economical aspects and force natives to give up that knowledge which have led them to survive for thousands of years.
    There wouldn't be crime in Africa if the White man, and in under the label i mean the modern Capitalist westerner psychopath economist who can't think of people only customers and everything else is a potential threat in their view.

The modern Christian just like the old methods do nothing but the mental breakdown of local cultures in order to make them an easily conquerable land. Since after they culturally "colonized" the natives it won't be easy to get their lands and force them to work 24/7 as they did it in most parts of Africa during the slavery and even till now millions of Africans work as slaves in Mali, Nigeria in farms owned by rich Uncle Toms and white men.
    You are absolutely correct.

Christianity brings capitalist exploitation and a whole raft of economic and philosophical attitudes which benefit the West and not the local people.
    It's being going on since the 15th century Portuguese maritime expansion around the African and Indian coasts.
    A must read book is "Conquerors...How Portugal Forged the First Global Empire" by Roger Crowley.

It is a tale of European courage and endurance mixed with genocidal brutality and greed.
    Last edited by voyager; 2016-09-05 at 08:24.
    METALLURGY CAME FROM ANATOLIA AND THE LEVANT.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to voyager For This Useful Post:

redifflal (2016-09-19), TheMask (2016-09-05)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast