User Tag List

Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast
Results 251 to 260 of 277

Thread: Iron-Age Iranians are close to modern-day Iranians, and Neolithic Iranians were close Sardinians1024 days old

  1. #251
    Regular Member
    Race Scientist
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:35
    Join Date
    2019-05-08
    Posts
    106
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magnetic View Post
    the funny thjng is that I am the only one who states facts basing it on data/genome and explain everything step by step but all I get is "you are wrong" and insults

    I am not surprised

    on top of it he claims to give facts even though he didnt post any fact and is just repeating that he is right .....thats fucking weird

    also the iranian guy and kurdish girl ....I could cherrypick south europeans as dark as that ....and lol at posting the darkest pics of the girl with bad lightning and both people also are most likely suntanned on top of it . and I posted over a hundred kurds in this thread alone ....it is just the usual bullshit us west asians have to deal with .....nothing new

    the desi gang is well organised xD

    shall people decide who of us they want to believe ....my time and nerves are too important to spend it on such people
    You didnt state any facts at all though, I did.

    Im not cherrypicking I just dont have the time to post a hundred images of various west asians like you who got no life. But no those people I posted are not particulary tanned and they are dark. its because of their iran neolithic admixture and nothing else.

  2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot
    Join Date
    2013-03-24
    Posts
    All threads
       
     

  3. #252
    Regular Member
    Race Scientist
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:21
    Join Date
    2017-07-30
    Posts
    185
    Gender
    Age
    20
    Y-DNA
    Dont know, maybe r1a
    Race
    Caucasoid
    Phenotype
    Indid
    Metaethnos
    afghan
    Ethnicity
    pahstun
    Phenotype
    again?
    Politics
    im not 50
    Denmark Afghanistan

    Default

    Mag is actually right. You barely come up with facts, whil we do it, but just keep repeating "theyre dark" and keep showing atypical pics of darker west asians.

  4. #253
    Regular Member
    Race Scientist
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:35
    Join Date
    2019-05-08
    Posts
    106
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jama0112 View Post
    Mag is actually right. You barely come up with facts, whil we do it, but just keep repeating "theyre dark" and keep showing atypical pics of darker west asians.
    No, Mag is wrong. You didnt state any facts at all. While i destroyed your theory by posting common darker west asians (they are not atypical at all) which you have no way of explaining other than the fact that iran_neolithic was darker skinned than balochis.

  5. #254
    Regular Member
    Race Scientist
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:21
    Join Date
    2017-07-30
    Posts
    185
    Gender
    Age
    20
    Y-DNA
    Dont know, maybe r1a
    Race
    Caucasoid
    Phenotype
    Indid
    Metaethnos
    afghan
    Ethnicity
    pahstun
    Phenotype
    again?
    Politics
    im not 50
    Denmark Afghanistan

    Default

    You didnt destroy anything. SUre west asians can be brown-skinned, but the pics mag posted are more typical. Also, you didnt prove yourself how the pics of the balochis are not common amongst iranian neolithics at all, while we both showed dna-results of the iranian neolithics and G25 modellings, which pretty much just says iranian neolithics are west asian-shifted western shifted balochis. And the balochis in the pics are clearly western shifted balochis.
    Because you posted some darker west asian pics doesnt make you right. I can also post pics of west asians with pale skin(who are more common than brown west asians tbh, i see many west asians here and majority of them didnt had the same skin-color as the kurdish girl).

    Mag is right. all you do is disagree with us and using the word "factually" and by that you think now youre 100%. Thats not the case.

    Dont know why you're so desperate to say the lighter balochis are not common amongst dravidians at all.....

  6. #255
    Regular Member
    Race Scientist
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:35
    Join Date
    2019-05-08
    Posts
    106
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jama0112 View Post
    You didnt destroy anything. SUre west asians can be brown-skinned, but the pics mag posted are more typical. Also, you didnt prove yourself how the pics of the balochis are not common amongst iranian neolithics at all, while we both showed dna-results of the iranian neolithics and G25 modellings, which pretty much just says iranian neolithics are west asian-shifted western shifted balochis. And the balochis in the pics are clearly western shifted balochis.
    Because you posted some darker west asian pics doesnt make you right. I can also post pics of west asians with pale skin(who are more common than brown west asians tbh, i see many west asians here and majority of them didnt had the same skin-color as the kurdish girl).

    Mag is right. all you do is disagree with us and using the word "factually" and by that you think now youre 100%. Thats not the case.

    Dont know why you're so desperate to say the lighter balochis are not common amongst dravidians at all.....
    Wrong, I definitely destroyed your arguments. Mag is wrong and so are you. Mag himself stated that west asians barely has any asi and yet west asians like the ones I posted are common. So when we know that iran neolithic is closer to south central asians than it is to west asians its very obvious that the pure iran neolithics where dark skinned.

  7. #256
    Regular Member
    Race Scientist
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:21
    Join Date
    2017-07-30
    Posts
    185
    Gender
    Age
    20
    Y-DNA
    Dont know, maybe r1a
    Race
    Caucasoid
    Phenotype
    Indid
    Metaethnos
    afghan
    Ethnicity
    pahstun
    Phenotype
    again?
    Politics
    im not 50
    Denmark Afghanistan

    Default

    I dont think its good to include SC asians like balochis, if we're going to argue who the dravidians were closest to.
    With SC asians(balochis) included, dravidians are closer to south asians than to west asians. Buut with NW indians only(youre arguing a lot about dravidians having a lot more the same skin color of NW indians than the....*snickers*....balochis in the pic), dravidians are equally close. And thats only the fact that they score less SW_asian, still less kavkaz, a lot more iran n etc.

    Listen, im not saying all dravidians are having the same skin-color as the balochis posted in the pics, but its really silly to say that the balochis posted in the pics arent common at all, thats just stupid to say regarding the dna-results i posted.


    Anyway, have it your way. I dont give much a shit anymore....
    Last edited by jama0112; 2019-07-11 at 22:05.

  8. #257
    Regular Member
    Junior Member Parween's Avatar
    Last Online
    2019-07-19 @ 09:34
    Join Date
    2017-01-18
    Posts
    49
    Gender
    Kurdistan

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drogon View Post
    The geography doesnt matter because modern west asians are not the same as ancient west asians. Iran neolithic moved east and their genetics survive more in parts of south asia than they do in west asia where alot of other admixture diluted it. So saying iran neolithic is ”west asian” does not make modern west asians like you closer to it than modern south asians.

    Steppe is not eastern european either. It simply has east european maternal DNA. R1a did not originate in eastern europe.
    Dragon

    A few things I agree with you and some I don’t. I agree with you that the Kurdish girl you posted is not atypical at least for kurds in my area (Iraq). Actually some of my relatives are even darker and a few lighter.

    I disagree that S Asians are genetically more similar to Iran N than Kurds, Lurs, and Mazenderanis. Fyi Lurs and kurds recently split and some lurs still identify as kurds.

    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lurs

    Michael M. Gunter states that they are closely related to the Kurds but that they "apparently began to be distinguished from the Kurds 1,000 years ago." He adds that the Sharafnama of Sharaf Khan Bidlisi "mentioned two Lur dynasties among the five Kurdish dynasties that had in the past enjoyed royalty or the highest form of sovereignty or independence."[7] In the Mu'jam Al-Buldan of Yaqut al-Hamawi mention is made of the Lurs as a Kurdish tribe living in the mountains between Khuzestan and Isfahan
    Same with Mazendaranis, there are about 2 million kurds in khorasan which is east of Mazendaran, and there are many kurds in Mazendaran. That’s why for me and some of my family Mazendaranis top the oracles.

    Now as far as Iran N. Generally speaking ancients are closest to moderns from those areas. For ex MA1 and Modern Siberians, CHG and modern Georgians, and so on. I have discussed this with Dilawer from Eurasian DNA and here is one of his replies to me.

    There is a misconception out there that the Zagrosian Neolithic Herders are genetically most proximate to South Asian populations to the exclusion of modern Kurds and West Iranians. This myth appears to have originated with amateurs misinterpreting published dstats and admixture results. Some fault also lies with the researchers themselves who failed to qualify their findings.

    Amateurs misinterpreted the Dstats which were published comparing various modern pops to Barcin Neolithic and Zagrosian Neolithic. Some bubble map was published showing affinity to either Barcin or Zagrosian and indicated by bubble size.

    Dstats were of the form D ( Mbuti, modern; Barcin, Zagrosian). What amateurs failed to realize is this is a differential test and not an absolute test. For example, suppose for simplicity we are testing 2 moderns; a Kurd and an Indian. Suppose the following:

    Kurd
    12 Zagrosian alleles, 6 Barcin alleles

    Indian
    10 Zagrosian alleles, 3 Barcin alleles

    In this case, delta, the dstat differential would be something like 12-6= 6 for Kurd, and 10-3=7 for Indian. Amateurs interpreted this to mean that the Indian has more Zagrosian than the Kurd, although in fact the Kurd has 2 more Zagrosian alleles than the Indian.

    The same applies to admixture calculators. If this were a k2 calculator with a Zagrosian and Barcin component, you would have:

    Indian: 10/13= 77% Zagrosian, whereas kurd would only get
    Kurd: 12/18= 67% Zagrosian even though Kurd has 2 more Zagrosian alleles than Indian. Barcin is the culprit if you will. The additional post Bronze Age geneflow modern W Iranians received from Anatolia and the steppe did in fact dilute Zagrosian to the exclusion of say moderns from Pakistan, but this doesn’t mean they have less Zagrosian alleles in total.

    Actually even though I don’t think the G25 is accurate, what Jama posted supports what Dilawer said with Mazendaranis and Lurs on top

    sample": "IRN_Ganj_Dareh_N:Average",
    "fit": 11.7432,
    "Sindhi": 69.17,
    "Iranian_Mazandarani": 30.83,
    "Iranian_Lor": 0,
    "Khatri": 0,
    "closestDistances": [
    "Sindhi:HGDP00199: 12.24769",
    "Iranian_Mazandarani:GMII36: 13.79579",
    "Iranian_Mazandarani:GMII7: 14.65499",
    "Iranian_Mazandarani:GMII79: 14.67788",
    "Iranian_Mazandarani:GMII18: 15.15412",
    "Iranian_Mazandarani:GMII20: 15.31561",
    "Iranian_Mazandarani:GMII54: 15.39197",
    "Iranian_Mazandarani:GMII19: 15.39588",
    "Iranian_Mazandarani:GMII22: 15.57640",
    "Iranian_Mazandarani:GMII29: 15.95265",
    "Iranian_Mazandarani:GMII16: 15.96154",
    "Khatri:K-42: 16.06403",
    "Iranian_Lor:LORII44: 16.36363",
    "Iranian_Lor:LORII36: 16.39960",
    "Khatri:K-45: 16.43108",
    "Khatri:K-71: 16.49026",
    "Khatri:K-36: 16.49536",
    "Khatri:K-56: 16.63333",
    "Khatri:K-34: 16.67753",
    "Khatri:K-48: 16.68157",
    "Khatri:K-86: 16.73735",
    "Khatri:K-78: 16.82001",
    "Sindhi:HGDP00210: 16.99927",
    "Khatri:K-126: 17.01643",
    "Khatri:agentlime_AGUser: 17.02543",
    "Khatri:K-69: 17.21166",
    "Khatri:K-107: 17.32803",
    "Iranian_Lor:LORII34: 17.38450",
    "Iranian_Lor:LORII19: 17.39946",
    "Sindhi:HGDP00197: 17.40127",
    "Iranian_Lor:LORII52: 17.42223",
    "Iranian_Lor:LORII51: 17.44111",
    "Khatri:K-3: 17.54867",
    "Khatri:K-50: 17.56756",
    "Khatri:K-57: 17.58034",
    "Sindhi:HGDP00189: 17.84319",
    "Iranian_Lor:LORII48: 17.86875",
    "Khatri:K-84: 17.98917",
    "Iranian_Lor:LORII58: 18.06132",
    "Iranian_Lor:LORII9: 18.10492",
    "Iranian_Lor:LORII50: 18.19599",
    "Sindhi:HGDP00169: 18.29537",
    "Khatri:K-72: 18.62122",
    "Sindhi:HGDP00195: 18.68637"
    ]
    Last edited by Parween; 2019-07-12 at 22:02.

  9. #258
    Regular Member
    Race Scientist
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:21
    Join Date
    2017-07-30
    Posts
    185
    Gender
    Age
    20
    Y-DNA
    Dont know, maybe r1a
    Race
    Caucasoid
    Phenotype
    Indid
    Metaethnos
    afghan
    Ethnicity
    pahstun
    Phenotype
    again?
    Politics
    im not 50
    Denmark Afghanistan

    Default

    I dont think G25 is very unaccurate and D-stat is any good(since most dont use that), although i found some minor errors in G25.

    Also, I dont think drogon is arguing about zagros farmers being closer to indians than to west asians genetically. Just the skin-color of those people...

    also, i doubt such dark kurds are much common. The kurds you know being darker than that kurdish girl is dark as hell(maybe as dark as me, if not darker) and not very common...

  10. #259
    Regular Member
    Junior Member Parween's Avatar
    Last Online
    2019-07-19 @ 09:34
    Join Date
    2017-01-18
    Posts
    49
    Gender
    Kurdistan

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jama0112 View Post

    also, i doubt such dark kurds are much common. The kurds you know being darker than that kurdish girl is dark as hell(maybe as dark as me, if not darker) and not very common...
    You obviously haven’t seen my family or lots of Iraqi kurds lol

    I’ll post some if I feel up to it

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Parween For This Useful Post:

    Drogon (2019-07-13)

  12. #260
    Regular Member
    Race Scientist
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:21
    Join Date
    2017-07-30
    Posts
    185
    Gender
    Age
    20
    Y-DNA
    Dont know, maybe r1a
    Race
    Caucasoid
    Phenotype
    Indid
    Metaethnos
    afghan
    Ethnicity
    pahstun
    Phenotype
    again?
    Politics
    im not 50
    Denmark Afghanistan

    Default

    I seen one iraq kurd in my life, but he wasnt dark-skinned though.....

Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Afro-Iranians
    By Fereshte in forum Asia & Oceania
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2015-04-16, 20:42
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 2014-01-19, 18:34
  3. Rasht Iranians
    By EliasAlucard in forum Asia & Oceania
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 2012-09-13, 22:06
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2011-04-06, 05:45
  5. How Mongoloid Are Iranians
    By JackKnightstick in forum Genealogy
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 2010-07-15, 19:54

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
<