Thread: The big Donald Trump president thread 🇺🇸863 days old

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist ~Elizabeth~'s Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    H1c12
    United States

Quote Originally Posted by Ozrage View Post
    Some sources tells me Breitbart News is Israel first not Maga. Most of media is. I liked Andrew, and I was even suspicious of his death. Thought he was offed by the left.

It's somewhat noteworthy that the left - right line has more directions. Also North - South, totalitarism and liberal.

Yes, you're right Ozrage. Breitbart is Israel first (very Zionist). The leftists don't read Breitbart because it's right-wing, and a lot of right-wingers won't read it because it's Zionist (very pro-Israel). But it is also MAGA.

I still read it because they have good news stories that aren't covered by mainstream media (msm) They are not my favorite though.

I like to read:
    www.dailycaller.com
    www.townhall.com
    www.drudgereport.com (run by a gay Jew)
    www.thegatewaypundit.com
    www.ilovemyfreedom.org (pro-Trump but also Zionist)
    www.citizenfreepress.com

- - - Updated - - -

Special Counsel Delivers Mueller Report to Attorney General Barr
    Special counsel Robert Mueller on Friday delivered his report on possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia during the 2016 presidential election to Attorney General William Barr, the Justice Department said.

The report will now be reviewed by Barr, who has previously stated he will write his own account communicating Mueller’s findings to Congress and the American public. Barr said he could release his account to Congress as soon as this weekend. “I am reviewing the report and anticipate that I may be in a position to advise you of the special counsel’s principal conclusions as soon as this weekend,” Barr said in his letter the top Republicans and Democrats on the House and Senate Judiciary committees.

“The White House has not received or been briefed on the Special Counsel’s report,” noted Sanders.

In a seperate statement, Trump lawyers Rudy Giuliani and Jay Sekulow said of the report’s delivery: “We’re pleased that the Office of Special Counsel has delivered its report to the Attorney General pursuant to the regulations. Attorney General Barr will determine the appropriate next steps.”

With no details released at this point, it’s not known whether Mueller’s report answers the core questions of his investigation: Did Trump’s campaign collude with the Kremlin to sway the 2016 presidential election in favor of the celebrity businessman? Also, did President Trump take steps later, including by firing his FBI director, to obstruct the probe?

However, the delivery of the report does mean the investigation has concluded without any public charges of a criminal conspiracy between the campaign and Russia, or of obstruction by the president.

The mere delivery of a confidential report will set off immediate demands, including in the Democrat-led House, for full release of Mueller’s findings. Barr has said he wants to make as much public as possible, and any efforts to withhold details will prompt a tussle between the Justice Department and lawmakers who may subpoena Mueller and his investigators to testify before Congress.
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-general-barr/

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ~Elizabeth~ For This Useful Post:

Ozrage (Yesterday)

3. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Y-DNA
    R1a1a
    mtDNA
    W3a1
    Race
    Europid
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Sweden Norway Sweden Tre Kronor

That right wing news is pro israel, is strange to me. I figure it is due to hidden history of the US. The Us totally fell from grace as they entered WW1. Income tax, fed reserver and all that. What followed wasn't pretty and that is our present. The common wealth is born into slave dept.

It's more than left, right politics.
    You don't vote for kings!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ozrage For This Useful Post:

~Elizabeth~ (Yesterday)

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    H1c12
    United States

This is from Wednesday but I didn't see it until now.

President Trump campaigned hard on the elimination of ISIS and once again, he has kept his promise.

On Wednesday, President Trump addressed the media where he held up two maps.

One was of the territory controlled by ISIS when he took office (was filled with red territories) and the other was the territory they control now (completely blank).

Watch the President below as he silences the media:

The media is SILENT. They know that President Trump accomplished something that Obama could never do!

https://ilovemyfreedom.org/watch-aft...ces-the-media/

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ~Elizabeth~ For This Useful Post:

Ozrage (Yesterday)

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    H1c12
    United States

Mueller finished his report and there are no new indictments.
    The attempted coup and Russian collusion hoax has finally fallen flat. President Trump is vindicated!

Page 460 of 460 FirstFirst ... 360 410 450 458 459 460