Phenotype
    Goldwindid Sudanid
    Politics
    Monarchy over Republic
    Religion
    Nunya
    England Jamaica Skull and crossbones

Quote Originally Posted by WitoldPilecki View Post
    What evidence do you have that during the Klitschko brothers there was little competition?

I think this is a cop out from typical hypocritical low IQ Liberals, and Blacks.

I actually think Klitschko brothers were so good, that the competition was mostly dwarfed, rather than vice versa.
    Nah. Wlad's first L during was from a former college Gridiron player that was 24-13-1 and the time during 1990's (one of the truly great eras of heavyweight boxing). Then his terrible loss to a part time boxer and golfer.
    The Klitschkos' resumes are hardly filled with any notable fighters.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wladim..._boxing_record
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitali..._boxing_record

While Wlad is an all time great, Vitali was clearly the better fighter of the two. In fact when Wlad lost he would send Vitali to avenge him. LOL

2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    Today @ 22:05

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Hand View Post
    Nah. Wlad's first L during was from a former college Gridiron player that was 24-13-1 and the time during 1990's (one of the truly great eras of heavyweight boxing). Then his terrible loss to a part time boxer and golfer.
    The Klitschkos' resumes are hardly filled with any notable fighters.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wladim..._boxing_record
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitali..._boxing_record

While Wlad is an all time great, Vitali was clearly the better fighter of the two. In fact when Wlad lost he would send Vitali to avenge him. LOL
    I could actually say the same thing about Mike Tyson, he lost to no-name Kevin McBride for example.

Established Member
    Slayer of Bullshit
    Last Online
    @
    Mediterranid
    Metaethnos
    European
    Phenotype
    UP/Atlanto-Med
    Religion
    All's fair in love&war

A.) Half Italian half Irish mixes usually still look, and act more Italian.

B.) Probably 30% of the kids I knew growing up of Italian origin kids were purely Italian, that's something like 10% + of the population.

That's way more than the amount of people I knew growing up who were of Black, or Polish origins for example.
    I don't care if they look Italian or not. The majority of Italian Americans are not pure Italian. Period.
    They are not purely Italian otherwise they would be undiluted cowards.
    WITOLD LOVES GUIDO JOCKS.

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by voyager View Post
    I don't care if they look Italian or not. The majority of Italian Americans are not pure Italian. Period.
    They are not purely Italian otherwise they would be undiluted cowards.
    Not really dude, actually I've found out of all ethnic groups Italians are the most likely to start a fist-fight out of no-where.
    (Although, I've heard this might actually be Albanians, I haven't dealt with enough Albanians to confirm, or deny, however)

But, from everything I've personally seen Italians are slightly more so to fight than Irish, quite more than Polish, and also a lot more than Blacks.

Irish are actually a little more timid, Poles usually think it through, and Blacks are quite more timid, they usually put up their hands like they're dancing, and don't even fight.

As for Germanics, and Jews, it's no contest, those people often run away from fights.

Two German-Americans got me pissed off, and I didn't even hit them at all, and they ran away from my pissed off look.

English, and Scands maybe even worse than Germs, I had one English-American, and another Norwegian-American cry when I went to fight them.

Germanics are weak.
    Last edited by WitoldPilecki; 2019-02-10 at 12:57.

Established Member
    Slayer of Bullshit
    Last Online
    @
    Mediterranid
    Metaethnos
    European
    Phenotype
    UP/Atlanto-Med
    Religion
    All's fair in love&war

Not really dude, actually I've found out of all ethnic groups Italians are the most likely to start a fist-fight out of no-where.
    (Although, I've heard this might actually be Albanians, I haven't dealt with enough Albanians to confirm, or deny, however)

But, from everything I've personally seen Italians are slightly more so to fight than Irish, quite more than Polish, and also a lot more than Blacks.

Irish are actually a little more timid, Poles usually think it through, and Blacks are quite more timid, they usually put up their hands like they're dancing, and don't even fight.

As for Germanics, and Jews, it's no contest, those people often run away from fights.

Two German-Americans got me pissed off, and I didn't even hit them at all, and they ran away from my pissed off look.

English, and Scands maybe even worse than Germs, I had one English-American, and another Norwegian-American cry when I went to fight them.

Germanics are weak.
    Are you dense?

Pure Italians in Italy are as timid as shit and nervous. Fist fights in Italy are as rare as hen's teeth. It's all empty swagger there.
    If their American cousins are different it's because they are touchy and unsure of themselves being mostly mixed with other ethnic groups and fed on a diet of Mafia films.

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online

Are you dense?

Pure Italians in Italy are as timid as shit and nervous. Fist fights in Italy are as rare as hen's teeth. It's all empty swagger there.
    If their American cousins are different it's because they are touchy and unsure of themselves being mostly mixed with other ethnic groups and fed on a diet of Mafia films.
    First off, the diaspora is not always the exact same as the parent nation, necessarily.

I've seen a whole bunch of pure Italians go out of their way here to start fist-fights, and not just Sicilians, either. (One dude I grew up with went to jail a few times for fist-fights, his mothers parents were from Northern Italy, and his dads parents were from near Naples.
    (He also pushed me one time in a bar, trying to impress a girl, when I told him to cut the sh*t, he screamed go outside, lets fight)
    He was a childhood friend, for example. My parents knew his parents also, so I told him to chill)

(He's also one of the dudes I saw attack a random Black guy he never met in the park)

Which proves you're the one who's dense, and like just about every other user here, you're all these ignorant, and arrogant big mouths.

I find that very hard to believe, especially having seen how they behave here.

In Italy they've had brawls in their parliament, much like in Ukraine.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/vi...ps-fight-video

Also forget about fans brawling, in Italy the teams brawl too.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird...-fans-in-Italy

Last edited by WitoldPilecki; 2019-02-10 at 17:01.

Established Member
    Slayer of Bullshit
    Last Online
    @
    Mediterranid
    Metaethnos
    European
    Phenotype
    UP/Atlanto-Med
    Religion
    All's fair in love&war

First off, the diaspora is not always the exact same as the parent nation, necessarily.

I've seen a whole bunch of pure Italians go out of their way here to start fist-fights, and not just Sicilians, either. (One dude I grew up with went to jail a few times for fist-fights, his mothers parents were from Northern Italy, and his dads parents were from near Naples.
    (He also pushed me one time in a bar, trying to impress a girl, when I told him to cut the sh*t, he screamed go outside, lets fight)
    He was a childhood friend, for example. My parents knew his parents also, so I told him to chill)

(He's also one of the dudes I saw attack a random Black guy he never met in the park)

Which proves you're the one who's dense, and like just about every other user here, you're all these ignorant, and arrogant big mouths.

I find that very hard to believe, especially having seen how they behave here.

In Italy they've had brawls in their parliament, much like in Ukraine.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/vi...ps-fight-video

Also forget about fans brawling, in Italy the teams brawl too.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird...-fans-in-Italy

These are rare occasions, fool.
    Generally Italians are the weakest fighters in Europe and mother's boys and possibly the biggest cowards in the world.

They'll shout a lot, push and shove, stab you in the back but they are mostly world class cowards.

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online

These are rare occasions, fool.
    Generally Italians are the weakest fighters in Europe and mother's boys and possibly the biggest cowards in the world.

They'll shout a lot, push and shove, stab you in the back but they are mostly world class cowards.
    You're definitely not an Italian, but some kind of Jewish idiot.

Some Italians around here maybe docile, but they tend to be more aggressive than most other groups.
    (Only maybe out of European groups the Albanians, from what I've heard, and seen are more aggressive)

Even Hispanics around here are much more likely to be docile than Italians around here.

Blacks are the only group I can think of with a lot of aggressive, obnoxious, idiots, but they're a little different, they're a lot less likely to fist-fight, and a lot more likely to bring out knives, or guns, and even shoot, or stab someone than an Italian.

As for Poles, they're probably some of the toughest, but they don't act like buffoons around here at least.

Most of the Poles here both immigrants, and native born tend to be much more quiet, and collective.
    But, are certainly a lot bigger, stronger, and even can get angrier than Italians when really pushed

But, most Polish people I've ever known are pretty docile, until really pushed.

Italians, and to a lesser extent Irish in quite a few areas around here, tend to be pretty on edge.

I've seen all kinds of crazy things from both Italians, and Irish snapping over nothing.

I saw an full blooded Irish American attack someone for saying "I'll school you in Billiards"

Another full blooded Italian American attacked someone for looking at them.

I had a full blooded Italian guy, and who I broke his cup holder by accident, by stepping into his car in the dark, and pushing into it.He started screaming, and getting in my face.

Another guy who was half Italian, half Irish I grew up with stabbed a cab-driver with a screw-driver. (Because he asked him to pay) Although that one I didn't actually see, but I sure heard about it.

One Italian guy attacked 8 people one night in a Putnam lake bar, because he had girl-friend troubles, and took it out at everyone.
    I told him to please stop fighting, he took a swing at me.

Now, all these incidences happened in Putnam Lake, NY, which has a lot of Bronx, Yonkers, Queens, Brooklyn, Mount Vernon, and New Rochelle people.

As opposed to Pawling, NY where I live now, is a lot more normal, and mostly has old families who either grew up in the surburbs, and even in the country.
    While, we still have a lot of Italians, and Irish here, they don't behave like Putnam buffoons.

The interesting part is that Putnam county is wealthier, and they're a lot worse.

In fact, having grown up in Putnam Lake, I went to Brewster schools.

Brewster played Pawling schools in a Football match one time, and I heard the Brewster kids took out a bunch of metal bats, and metal clubs, and started attacking people in Pawling for no reason.

Established Member
    Slayer of Bullshit
    Last Online
    @
    Mediterranid
    Metaethnos
    European
    Phenotype
    UP/Atlanto-Med
    Religion
    All's fair in love&war

You're definitely not an Italian, but some kind of Jewish idiot.

Some Italians around here maybe docile, but they tend to be more aggressive than most other groups.
    (Only maybe out of European groups the Albanians, from what I've heard, and seen are more aggressive)

Even Hispanics around here are much more likely to be docile than Italians around here.

Blacks are the only group I can think of with a lot of aggressive, obnoxious, idiots, but they're a little different, they're a lot less likely to fist-fight, and a lot more likely to bring out knives, or guns, and even shoot, or stab someone than an Italian.

As for Poles, they're probably some of the toughest, but they don't act like buffoons around here at least.

Most of the Poles here both immigrants, and native born tend to be much more quiet, and collective.
    But, are certainly a lot bigger, stronger, and even can get angrier than Italians when really pushed

But, most Polish people I've ever known are pretty docile, until really pushed.

Italians, and to a lesser extent Irish in quite a few areas around here, tend to be pretty on edge.

I've seen all kinds of crazy things from both Italians, and Irish snapping over nothing.

I saw an full blooded Irish American attack someone for saying "I'll school you in Billiards"

Another full blooded Italian American attacked someone for looking at them.

I had a full blooded Italian guy, and who I broke his cup holder by accident, by stepping into his car in the dark, and pushing into it.He started screaming, and getting in my face.

Another guy who was half Italian, half Irish I grew up with stabbed a cab-driver with a screw-driver. (Because he asked him to pay) Although that one I didn't actually see, but I sure heard about it.

One Italian guy attacked 8 people one night in a Putnam lake bar, because he had girl-friend troubles, and took it out at everyone.
    I told him to please stop fighting, he took a swing at me.

Now, all these incidences happened in Putnam Lake, NY, which has a lot of Bronx, Yonkers, Queens, Brooklyn, Mount Vernon, and New Rochelle people.

As opposed to Pawling, NY where I live now, is a lot more normal, and mostly has old families who either grew up in the surburbs, and even in the country.
    While, we still have a lot of Italians, and Irish here, they don't behave like Putnam buffoons.

The interesting part is that Putnam county is wealthier, and they're a lot worse.

In fact, having grown up in Putnam Lake, I went to Brewster schools.

Brewster played Pawling schools in a Football match one time, and I heard the Brewster kids took out a bunch of metal bats, and metal clubs, and started attacking people in Pawling for no reason.
    Same old shite.

Italians are pussies.

So are some Slavs...like YOU.

Stop stalking me, you Guido-loving fag.

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    H1c12
    Race
    Europoid
    Ethnicity
    European American
    Politics
    Nationalist
    United States

I can't copy and paste anymore until I get a new laptop. I am posting from my phone until then.

I saw a fabulous concept gown worn by Joy Villa for the Grammy's award show. It looked like a wall and read "Build the Wall" in the back. It also had barbed wire on the shoulders. And she had a red "Make America Great Again" purse.

And I watched a video on my phone of the Viareggio carnival that featured a giant President Trump. It was awesome. People in the carnival were dressed as space Marines and were waving American flags.
    I didn't know Italy was so pro-American. It was awesome.
    Last edited by ~Elizabeth~; 2019-02-11 at 10:07.

Page 444 of 451 FirstFirst ... 344 394 434 442 443 444 445 446 ... LastLast