Page 446 of 452 FirstFirst ... 346 396 436 444 445 446 447 448 ... LastLast
Results 4,451 to 4,460 of 4511

Thread: The big Donald Trump president thread 🇺🇸833 days old

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 22:05

Quote Originally Posted by beyoku View Post
    @WitoldPilecki I didn't grow up wasting my life and health away hopping bars. You did.
    Garbage input, garbage output. I interpreted who you are based on what you wrote about yourself.
    I believe it was you who said your family has 7 figure wealth? If true you sound like a person of little means.
    Saying things and doing things to purposefully cause altercations Sound like dumb thug shit to me. You only follow with more of the violence related to your "old town back in the day" bullshit.

Sometimes I have an ideology as it regards to conflict : W.W.A.M.D. = What would a millionaire do?
    Not all drunk, fighting and "worldstar'ed" out in bars thats for sure.
    A good bar, can really be one of the best things you can do, really.

Most girls I've ever gone out with, or who I've had were because of going to bars.

In Pawling I've made so many friends, acquaintances, and got a ton of customers / jobs, and also job offers from going to bars here.

I'd actually much prefer going to a bar here in Pawling, than dealing with all the losers on this forum, actually.

Not that I can deal with bars, or even people 24/7, but lets face it, this forum has a lot of obnoxious twerps, idiots, and unpleasant fussy nitpickers.

Not to say that you don't find idiots in bars here, but obnoxious twerps, and fussy nitpickers are almost are non-existent in the bars in Pawling at least. (So long as you're White that is)
    If you're not White, you might just hear cracks against your heritage pretty frequently.

Of course, it's loads of fun if you start getting with a girl, it doesn't matter if you go all the way, make a friend, or just dance, or make out.

The fact is the internet is more of a distraction, rather than a real life.
    Not to say it doesn't have a purpose, but technology has done permanent damage to our society.

[MENTION=14600]

Sometimes I have an ideology as it regards to conflict : W.W.A.M.D. = What would a millionaire do?
    Not all drunk, fighting and "worldstar'ed" out in bars thats for sure.
    You'd be surprised, my grandfather was a vice president of a paper company, and he went to bars (Mostly fancy bars) but to bars, none the less, as well as restaurants, conferences, and meetings you name it filled with alcohol to meet with business associates.

(He grew up in a poor Polish / Irish neighborhood in Yonkers, NY)

My grandparents would sometimes get annoyed, especially my grandmother, she would be out sometimes 10 hours a night with my grandfather, and were expected to drink, she'd sometimes end up pouring her drinks on the plants in these places, just to stop from getting super-polluted, to the point of throwing up, or passing out etc.

My father was a teacher, and had done a little less so, but they too had some meetings at bars too, and conferences, and meetings filled with alcohol.

(He grew up in a poor Polish / Italian neighborhood in Portchester, NY)

Yeah, in both cases, after work, they'd often hang out in bars with their associates, or even sometimes during work for lunch.

In fact, I've heard a bunch of stories in general, especially about businessmen becoming alcoholics, because of going around to all these business meetings with alcohol involved.

As for blue-collar guys becoming alcoholics, well duh, of course when you work real hard physically for hours, alcohol relaxes your nervous energy.

But, some blue-collar guys can be pretty rich too, especially some guys who own their own plumbing, or electrician businesses, or anything for that matter.

Actually, my cousins owned a plumbing / pipe covering business, and were also millionaires as well.

In fact, Stans Autobody in Patterson, NY (Between Pawling & Putnam Lake actually) is run by a distant cousin of mine Stan Vachinski.

I think people put way too much emphasis on white collar being superior over blue collar jobs, I don't think that's even necessarily true.
    Last edited by WitoldPilecki; 2019-02-12 at 19:04.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online

@WitoldPilecki
    Saying things and doing things to purposefully cause altercations Sound like dumb thug shit to me.
    You've thought very wrong, if you even think at all like most Negroids, you're not a very bright race.

First off, I've never really started with anybody in person.

They always started it, most of the time as I clearly wrote that they took swings at me, and in the other cases, I wrote it is being a rude big mouth, they have no business expecting to not get it coming back to them.

Second off, the more wealthy Poles I've known never acted like you weird bozos do when you get wealthy.

One of my Polish origins friends grew up in a house worth 850K in the outskirts of Brewster, his mother an immigrant from Krakow, Poland was an architect, and his father an engineer also an immigrant from Krakow, Poland.

They all drove such junkie cars, he drove around a rusted up pick up, which you could hear from 1 mile away, it made such noise. His mother drove around a little rusted up Honda civic that stalled out one time on a hill.
    But,
    they were at one time decent cars, they just made use of them.

It's not too different with my Polish origins parents who were both teachers, both drive normal cars like a Toyota, and a Subaru, and I drive around a Ford pick up.

But, back to my "Millionaire family Polish American friend" he didn't behave upper- end at all, he was a power-lifter, he actually won a NY deadlifting record, a 765 deadlift, and he was for a long time a bouncer in a bar / club, and loved hunting, and even sometimes drove around with a shotgun behind the seat of his pick-up.

He also wore Harley Davidson T-shirts, and John Deere hats.

His dad wasn't anything different, despite being an engineer, he mowed the lawn while drinking beer.

Another Polish-American father I knew, another engineer, was also a hunter, and drove around a rusted up old Chevy Blazer, with an American flag draped from the back of the window.

He definitely made fairly decent money, Something like 140K a year, as a structural engineer.

He dressed like a hunter in plaid, and sometimes even camo pants sometimes.

I met a Polish origins writer for the New York Post, fairly recently, and he also didn't dress fancy, either, he had a hunters orange hat on, didn't shave too well, and didn't drive, although he lives in Manhattan. (Was visiting the bar here in Pawling)

The guy who used to own the Putnam Lake market too, was a Pole from Poland, he would smoke cigars in his office in the market, with a flannel jacket on, and a denim hat, he also drove a old rusted up GMC Jimmy.

Personally, I've never seen a heck of a lot of Polish origins people, ever care so desperately about impressing people.

That's really Chimp pack shit, I'm doubtful it's even Human in the first place, but some kind of primitive lesser trait.

I've also seen the complete opposite, all these Blacks, and Puerto Ricans who spend a ton on BMW's, and Mercedes, who lose it all, just for looking good.

Established Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:27
    Q-M3
    mtDNA
    A2
    Ethnicity
    Mexican-American
    Phenotype
    Mestizo
    Religion
    Atheist
    United States Mexico

Nobody cares about your life story man, let alone what bar hopping tales you have to tell.

As a bar owner, your stories make it seem like you would be one of the customers I would 86. I keep on my promise for my regulars to provide a safe and relaxing environment, no need for those with chips on their shoulders. For those moments of someone else instigating, that's what security guards are for, not worth dirtying one's hands fighting an idiotic ruffian.
    "Living or dying, it's not a big deal. What we should be concerned about is whether or not we're allowed to crawl to our graves."

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to a_garcia49 For This Useful Post:

DragonRouge (2019-02-12), ~Elizabeth~ (2019-02-12)

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Neanderthal
    Phenotype
    Archaic
    Politics
    Cros before hoes
    Religion
    Feet first into hell

When will the supposed wall be big/long enough to be magnificent? I want to plan my vacation to the US so I can take a picture beside the wall with a Kekistani flag and trigger all my facebook friends.

Wiki Editor
    Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Male relatives J1c3
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Metaethnos
    Métis-Souriquois
    Ethnicity
    Acadian
    Politics
    Shawinigan Handshake
    Religion
    Atheist
    Canada Canada Acadia Canada Quebec Basque Faroe Islands Viking

Quote Originally Posted by a_garcia49 View Post
    Nobody cares about your life story man, let alone what bar hopping tales you have to tell.

As a bar owner, your stories make it seem like you would be one of the customers I would 86. I keep on my promise for my regulars to provide a safe and relaxing environment, no need for those with chips on their shoulders. For those moments of someone else instigating, that's what security guards are for, not worth dirtying one's hands fighting an idiotic ruffian.
    Seems like he has all these stories of people starting shit with him.

I’d say, if people are always starting something with you, it’s probably you, not them.
    The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue.

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    H1c12
    Race
    Europoid
    Ethnicity
    European American
    Politics
    Nationalist
    United States

My DELL Inspiron died on Friday.

I got a new laptop today but it's a chromebook and I don't seem to be able to copy and paste like I could with my Dell so that means I won't be contributing news articles and pictures anymore.
    Last edited by ~Elizabeth~; 2019-02-12 at 22:46.

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by DragonRouge View Post
    Seems like he has all these stories of people starting shit with him.

I’d say, if people are always starting something with you, it’s probably you, not them.
    I've also mentioned them attacking other people for no reason as well, you dumb bozo.

I mentioned one Italian dude getting in 8 fist fights, only 1 of those was with me. For example.

You're a very dumb Human being, with piss poor comprehension skills, like most of the sub-Human Chimps on this forum.

Maybe in your stupid World, everywhere people don't fight, but it's certainly not like that everywhere.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by a_garcia49 View Post

Actually, I've clearly explained they started with me.

I know it's bit hard for non-Slavs to think, and behave like Humans, for instance.

Perhaps by mixing with us, some of you are more Human than others.

But, for the most part, no you're nothing I'd call my brothers.
    Last edited by WitoldPilecki; 2019-02-13 at 02:14.

Established Member
    Last Online
    Q-M3
    mtDNA
    A2
    Ethnicity
    Mexican-American
    Phenotype
    Mestizo
    Religion
    Atheist
    United States Mexico

Quote Originally Posted by WitoldPilecki View Post
    Actually, I've clearly explained they started with me.

I know it's bit hard for non-Slavs to think, and behave like Humans, for instance.

Perhaps by mixing with us, some of you are more Human than others.

But, for the most part, no you're nothing I'd call my brothers.
    Not getting in unnecessary fights is sub-human? Got it, I'll make sure to write that down.

A civilized person would tell the security guard or a police officer to kick the instigating person out.

My point is even acknowledging them is dumb in the first place, unless they literally are holding you in a life/death situation, it's called walking away.
    "Living or dying, it's not a big deal. What we should be concerned about is whether or not we're allowed to crawl to our graves."

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to a_garcia49 For This Useful Post:

DragonRouge (2019-02-13), ~Elizabeth~ (2019-02-13)

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    H1c12
    Race
    Europoid
    Ethnicity
    European American
    Politics
    Nationalist
    United States

Quote Originally Posted by ~Elizabeth~ View Post
    My DELL Inspiron died on Friday.

I got a new laptop today but it's a chromebook and I don't seem to be able to copy and paste like I could with my Dell so that means I won't be contributing news articles and pictures anymore.

My chromebook doesn't have "paint" either. I thought "paint" was universal, in all computers.

And I've had to cut my long nails short because the keyboard is flatter.

I read that the leftist 9th circuit court ruled in favor of President Trump when it comes to the border wall and environmentalists. I'll type out the url link here: https://ilovemyfreedom.org/huge-left...r-wall-battle/

edit: I fixed the broken link.
    Last edited by ~Elizabeth~; 2019-02-13 at 04:07.

Established Member
    Last Online
    Q-M3
    mtDNA
    A2
    Ethnicity
    Mexican-American
    Phenotype
    Mestizo
    Religion
    Atheist
    United States Mexico

Quote Originally Posted by ~Elizabeth~ View Post
    My chromebook doesn't have "paint" either. I thought "paint" was universal, in all computers.

And I've had to cut my long nails short because the keyboard is flatter.
    Chromebooks are mainly just good for accessing the internet, it doesn't have as much software like you'd see on a fully fleshed Apple or Windows laptop. On the plus side, chromebooks are fairly fast because they don't require as much processing power to browse the web.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to a_garcia49 For This Useful Post:

~Elizabeth~ (2019-02-13)

Page 446 of 452 FirstFirst ... 346 396 436 444 445 446 447 448 ... LastLast