User Tag List

Page 173 of 173 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 171 172 173
Results 1,721 to 1,724 of 1724

Thread: The big Donald Trump president thread282 days old

  1. #1721
    Established Member
    Den Svarta Vikingen CWF's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 00:19
    Join Date
    2010-02-23
    Posts
    1,195
    Location
    USA
    Gender
    Y-DNA
    I1d
    mtDNA
    B2
    Race
    Triracial
    Metaethnos
    Afro-Viking AmerIndian
    Ethnicity
    Black/African American
    Phenotype
    FAIL! Try genetics.
    Sweden African Union(OAS) United States United States Eastern Band Cherokee Cuba

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EliasAlucard View Post
    He was a politically correct faggot anyway if you ask me, "economic nationalist", lamest shit ever. Not saying economy isn't important but come on, that's like saying you only care about money and nothing else, most likely because you don't have the balls to be honest. Typical snob.

    With that said, as flawed as Bannon was, Kushner will probably replace him, and that's not a good thing for us decent and honest people, but malicious people like yourself @CWF , are enjoying it, because the Democrats are totally dominated by the neo-cons at this point, and Kushner is a ziocon, and you want evil to reign in the White House. Trump is going to become a lot more puppet now when Kushner becomes the real president of America on just about everything that matters. We can expect George W. Bush 2 from now on.

    I don't know why @FinallyDeRico posted that stuff here instead of starting a new thread (and that's not cool btw, because you can't expect us mods to constantly moderate just because you're too lazy to press the "start a new thread" button, but if this becomes a habit, such off topic discussions will simply be deleted as we can't have split threads all the time. Anyway, thread split:

    Should African-Americans stop focusing on or talking about race? [split] //mod

    //mod
    You mean Bannon and Trump for that matter are still too weak and incapable of bringing forth the old fashioned genocidal Hitlerian approach that you White Nationalists/Neo-Nazis/White Supremacists/Alt-Righters crave to restore a good old fashioned white male dominated world? LOL! You all need a time machine. The Nazi era was the closest you all came to that ideal and it was soundly defeated. You all are pretty much doomed to pass away as very bitter old men and women.

    It's funny that you make it sound as if I'm cheering for one part of the Trump Administration over another when, to me, the whole thing is an abomination. Aside from that they are just incompetent but I've said that many times already. Nevertheless, once the other explicit ideological alt-right/white nationalists are purged from the government or contained, Trump can just sit there doing nothing until he is replaced. Next targets: Sebastian Gorka and Stephen Miller. Their days are numbered.

    As for Kushner, you're wrong again. He isn't replacing Steve Bannon. Ivanka and Kushner were always more powerful and influential than Bannon. They are the most trusted family members of Donald Trump. They outranked Bannon and they will outrank the other white nationalists. They can't do anything about Trump himself but the government/the bureaucracy/the military/ the "Deep State"/ the Courts will not surrender our evolved American constitutional values of freedom for all citizens no matter what race. Not even to Trump himself.

    Agreed. The other discussion became off-topic and needed to be moved.
    Last edited by CWF; Yesterday at 22:45.

  2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot
    Join Date
    2013-03-24
    Location
    ForumBiodiversity.com
    Posts
    All threads
       
     

  3. #1722
    Wiki Editor
    Established Member
    Junior Member
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2010-05-29
    Posts
    9,655
    Location
    Suiones' land
    Gender
    Race
    Caucasoid
    Sweden

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CWF View Post
    You mean Bannon and Trump for that matter are still too weak and incapable of bringing forth the old fashioned genocidal Hitlerian approach that you White Nationalists/Neo-Nazis/White Supremacists/Alt-Righters
    Hang on, are you seriously calling a Middle Eastern man a white nationalist? Is it just Blacks against all other races in your view?
    (Many Blacks are pro-Trump anyway, check out that Black pro-Trump lady Silk on youtube).
    The Future was better before

  4. #1723
    Established Member
    Den Svarta Vikingen CWF's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 00:19
    Join Date
    2010-02-23
    Posts
    1,195
    Location
    USA
    Gender
    Y-DNA
    I1d
    mtDNA
    B2
    Race
    Triracial
    Metaethnos
    Afro-Viking AmerIndian
    Ethnicity
    Black/African American
    Phenotype
    FAIL! Try genetics.
    Sweden African Union(OAS) United States United States Eastern Band Cherokee Cuba

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Janos View Post
    Hang on, are you seriously calling a Middle Eastern man a white nationalist? Is it just Blacks against all other races in your view?
    (Many Blacks are pro-Trump anyway, check out that Black pro-Trump lady Silk on youtube).
    LOL! Stay on topic. But yes, of course. White Nationalism is an ideology. It doesn't mean the people who hold the ideology have to be necessarily white although I do agree it is a perplexing phenomenon.

    Let me add something to a point you stated that I failed to address earlier: I don't think its Blacks against all other races. Or Blacks against anyone. I think its people of all races trying to get through life and do the best they can before they die.
    Last edited by CWF; Yesterday at 23:59.

  5. #1724
    Senior Moderator
    Plant of Life = Biological Magic 麻 EliasAlucard's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2009-10-22
    Posts
    12,725
    Location
    Sweden
    Gender
    Age
    32
    Y-DNA
    J1a2b2-L147+ CMH-6
    mtDNA
    H5a
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Alpinid
    Metaethnos
    proto-Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Assyrian/Armenian
    Politics
    Ecofascism, Radicalism
    Religion
    Secular Agnostic
    Assyria Assyria 1913-1923 Armenia Lebanon Sweden Greece

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CWF View Post
    You mean Bannon and Trump for that matter are still too weak and incapable of bringing forth the old fashioned genocidal Hitlerian approach that you White Nationalists/Neo-Nazis/White Supremacists/Alt-Righters crave to restore a good old fashioned white male dominated world? LOL! You all need a time machine. The Nazi era was the closest you all came to that ideal and it was soundly defeated. You all are pretty much doomed to pass away as very bitter old men and women.
    1) I was never a fan of Bannon.

    2) I'm not alt-right, white nationalist or neo-Nazi. If I were, you'd be banned here a long time ago.

    2.1) The alt-right crowd are morons and anti-intellectuals, who can't even persuade normal people that something as obvious and self-explanatory as importing Muslims is a bad idea, is actually a bad idea. The only thing white nationalists are good at (and very efficient at it too), is making normal people hate them. By the way, I denounced their anti-intellectualism and pseudo-science here, months before the Charlottesville debacle. You've completely misunderstood me if you think I'm some generic alt-righter. To the extent that I share the same views with them on some stuff, it's only because it's obvious reality, and they don't have a monopoly on reality.

    3) The problem wasn't Bannon; the problem is Jared Kushner, who's an Israel firster, not an America firster. Bannon only has money on his mind anyway. Personally I'm neutral on Bannon but he's definitely better than Kushner. Jared Kushner is a Svengali-like character, and people like him should have no influence in American politics (you want to empower Wormtongue-like characters such as Kushner, simply because it's in your ethnic interests as a black American; that's just your ethnic bias, and you're clearly not impartial or objective in this regard, much less rational or clear-headed).

    4) You want a puppet president (i.e., status quo). Look at you, how you're excited over Trump becoming more and more puppet/bad. What's so bad about you is that you're not even limited to hating Trump over his demographic policies, but you also want to see him go all out in puppet mode, and start a nuclear world war with Russia over Syria and similar stupid shit. Now that, is incompetence. Americans elected Trump because they're tired of puppet presidents starting wars in the Middle East because Israel wills it.

    5) You're seriously delusional if you believe Trump/Bannon are crypto-Nazis, or that they have plans to genocide anyone. They're hardcore capitalists, and Trump is tight with Jews and he's been friendly with the black community for a long time (such as Don King and Mike Tyson, to name a few).

    Donald Trump's former chief strategist has vowed to go to war against the president's opponents, after being fired from his job at the White House.

    Steve Bannon, who has returned as head of ultra-conservative website Breitbart News, said he would fight for the agenda that won Mr Trump the election.

    "I've got my hands back on my weapons," he said. "It's Bannon the Barbarian."

    Mr Bannon helped shape the America First campaign message but fell foul of more moderate White House forces.

    The 63-year-old has been accused of voicing anti-Semitic and white supremacist views.
    Source: Steve Bannon vows to 'go to war' for Trump agenda

    ^^ "Moderate White House forces" = puppetry. That's what Trump will be from now on: a puppet. And that makes you happy, because you really don't wanna see any change for the better; you want America to continue its current path in becoming a third world country, because you're simply not white yourself, so you want more brown people

    Quote Originally Posted by CWF View Post
    It's funny that you make it sound as if I'm cheering for one part of the Trump Administration over another when, to me, the whole thing is an abomination.
    And you think the entire Trump administration is an abomination, because your ethnic interests dictates this opinion for you We all have our ethnic bias, and very often, people's collective interests, are in conflict with truth. You have to come to grips with the biological fact, that your ethnic interests are not the same as the ethnic interests of mainstream Americans.

    But hey, at least the sacking of Bannon made The Old Turds very happy:

    DOWN GOES BANNON!!! DOWN GOES BANNON!!!


    Which means, Bannon exiting the White House, is not good, not because Bannon has any genius policies/ideas or anything, but at least there must be something good about him if Cenk Uygur doesn't like him. Cenk Uygur is totally anti-American btw (just like you are).

    Besides, Bannon is still influential (he just got his job at Breitbart back, and he immediately "declared war"). Again, I personally don't care about the "economic nationalism" stuff, but I don't think Trump is going to ignore Bannon's opinion from now on just because he fired him. Trump only fired Bannon over pressure from the Charlottesville drama, and because Kushner (who's the real president of America) told him so, and Trump has to obey his master.

    As flawed as Trump was when he won the presidency, at that point he still wasn't a total puppet. Trump slowly started degenerating into a puppet in the first months, and then when he attacked Bashar al-Assad because Ivanka (meaning Kushner) told him to do so, and sold Saudi Arabia weapons for over 100 billion dollars, the circle was almost complete at that point. Now when he fired Bannon, the puppet circle is complete. It's very unlikely Trump will accomplish anything good or meaningful from this point on. I might be wrong about that and I hope I am, but I'm getting the bad feeling here, that Trump will be Dubya 2 very soon.

    Only good thing about the Charlottesville scandal btw, was that Carl Icahn abandoned Trump over it. Icahn has Trump by the balls anyway, because Icahn bailed Trump out when Trump had serious financial problems with his casinos, and that's probably also why all Trump's children are arrange married to Jews (Trump even handpicked Vanessa to Don Jr., he even said so on Oprah, lol).

    Quote Originally Posted by CWF View Post
    Aside from that they are just incompetent but I've said that many times already.
    Do you really think you're more competent than Trump? If Trump is incompetent, what does that make you? I don't think incompetence is the problem with Trump (he's not that incompetent; that's just wishful thinking on your part). Sure, Trump isn't an intellectual giant (if anything he's an anti-intellectual who has some common sense). But the problem with Trump is that he's a snob and a puppet who surrounds himself with Goldman Sachs people, neo-conservatives and similar crap, because in Trump's misguided worldview, money is competence. Now that, is the wrong mentality. Money has no correlation with competence, and most billionaires aren't exactly rocket scientists.

    I think what gives people the impression that Trump is incompetent, is that he's simply gotten old, and he obviously can't express himself as well at this age, as he did in his younger years (lack of exercise and a healthy diet, accelerate aging btw, and Trump is not exactly known for eating healthy and exercising). Look at old interviews with Trump when he was in his 30s and 40s, and he sounded a lot more professional and intelligent. Nowadays he does come off as a bit "behind", but that's simply age taking its toll on his verbal abilities (it's normal). That said, Trump doesn't sound like a completely erratic and coked up moron like Dubya did.

    Quote Originally Posted by CWF View Post
    Nevertheless, once the other explicit ideological alt-right/white nationalists are purged from the government or contained, Trump can just sit there doing nothing until he is replaced. Next targets: Sebastian Gorka and Stephen Miller. Their days are numbered.
    Trump will just replace them with similar people, I mean it's not like he fired Bannon because he disagreed with Bannon's policies, but simply because associating himself with Bannon became a public liability. By the way, do you really think there's such a shortage of American politicians with a racialist mindset? Do you really believe race doesn't matter to mainstream Democrats? That shit is just rhetoric to fool non-whites like yourself to vote for the Dems. Don't kid yourself man, the Southern strategy was originally a Democrat strategy. White Americans in general are very tribal and racial in their views, regardless of how much they hide it for careerist reasons.

    Quote Originally Posted by CWF View Post
    As for Kushner, you're wrong again. He isn't replacing Steve Bannon. Ivanka and Kushner were always more powerful and influential than Bannon. They are the most trusted family members of Donald Trump. They outranked Bannon and they will outrank the other white nationalists.
    And that's a problem, not only because of the obvious nepotism but more importantly, because these people (Kushner and Ivanka) are only there to brainwash Trump with bad ideas.

    The BBC described Bannon as the second most powerful man in the world:

    Bye Bye Bannon, Washington's second most powerful man:
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40982990

    Now I'm well aware this was never true, because the most powerful man in the world right now, is Jared Kushner, and second, maybe Trump, but Bannon was never second most powerful.

    Quote Originally Posted by CWF View Post
    They can't do anything about Trump himself but the government/the bureaucracy/the military/ the "Deep State"/ the Courts will not surrender our evolved American constitutional values of freedom for all citizens no matter what race. Not even to Trump himself.
    "Freedom" is a propaganda term. And "freedom" doesn't come with only positives and no negatives. Besides, no one is even thinking about enslaving blacks again; are you paranoid or what's your problem?

    What Trump was talking about during the election was that he wanted to deport illegal immigrants (mainly Mexicans but also other Latinos) and ban Muslim immigration; in both cases, it would be good for black Americans. But I guess you're worried that a whiter America would lead to eventually deporting black Americans too back to Africa, ain't that right?

    Quote Originally Posted by CWF View Post
    Agreed. The other discussion became off-topic and needed to be moved.
    Cool.
    ReactOS <--- support this project so that we can get rid of Windows!
    Ubuntu MATE 16.04.1 LTS | PRISM-Break! | Windows7sins

    “A wise man makes his own decisions; an ignorant man follows public opinion.” ― Chinese proverb

    “Every decent man is ashamed of the government he lives under.” ― H. L. Mencken

    “The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance.”Socrates

    “Damnant quod non intelligunt.” ― Latin proverb

    Quoted for truth:
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaron View Post
    Anatolian Urhemait supporters are mostly butthurt Meds.
    For the lulz:
    Quote Originally Posted by drgs View Post
    Poland is a misunderstanding. It is a country which lies on the frontier between western and slavic world, and which combines elements of both.
    In fact, they are not even the Europeans in strict sense, meaning European as in bearing the responsibility and understanding of European interests. Poland has always been an subordinate country, on one side sucking German dick, on the other side -- Russian one, some kind of "novice" europeans, who are full of inferiority complexes, hysteria and obsessity neuroses. This is also true for all Baltic countries

Page 173 of 173 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 171 172 173

Similar Threads

  1. Donald Trump's companies owe at least $650 Million in debt
    By Zebruh in forum Current Affairs & Politics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 2017-01-20, 03:07
  2. Classify Donald Trump
    By Janos in forum Classification Requests
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 2016-11-24, 11:49
  3. Is Donald Trump a eugenicist?
    By EliasAlucard in forum Current Affairs & Politics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 2016-10-10, 21:27
  4. Donald Trump Hands Out Supplies to Louisiana
    By Zebruh in forum Current Affairs & Politics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 2016-08-24, 22:03
  5. Donald Trump running for President?
    By cadwallon in forum Politics & Law
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 2011-03-16, 18:06

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
<