H1c12
    Race
    Europoid
    Ethnicity
    European American
    Politics
    Nationalist
    United States

At 3pm I checked all the channels...CBS, NBC, ABC...all had sports on.....no Trump. Very upset.

Logged in on my laptop and went to Trump's twitter account and read that the announcement time was changed to 4pm.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...01998479736832
    I will be live from the White House at 4:00 P.M.

Waiting for 4pm. I hope CBS, NBC, and ABC break into their dumb sports coverage to air the president's speech.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    H1c12
    Race
    Europoid
    Ethnicity
    European American
    Politics
    Nationalist
    United States

I listened to President Trump's speech on the radio. It wasn't on the CBS, NBC, or ABC tv channels.

I am very disappointed. Trump wants to compromise by giving a three year extension to DACA and TPS recipients. He didn't declare a State of Emergency to get the wall built by the military.

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    Today @ 18:32

Quote Originally Posted by Odin View Post
    They are probably German/Irish. Most of the wealthy Catholics here have German/Irish heritage.

Even in the Bay Area, East Palo Alto used to be total no-go zone because of people like you, but now it got cleaned up and its full of Mexican joints that all the tech hipsters visit at lunch in more or less perfect safety, including women if part of group with men.

I heard that in Poland a number of women make loads of babies just to get money from the government and some of those newborns are abandoned after the cash arrives. I also heard that there are cases of pregnant women who drink vodka hoping that the baby will be retarded or malformed, in which case they'd be entitled to more money. Now what does that say about your people?
    The income of California Poles was 85K a year, as opposed to 69K a year for "Whites" which IS LARGELY German & Irish in California.

Sources.

http://cqrcengage.com/piast/app/document/14562430?0

https://cpehn.org/chart/median-house...alifornia-2012

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    H1c12
    Race
    Europoid
    Ethnicity
    European American
    Politics
    Nationalist
    United States

Trump Makes Major Offer To End Shutdown, Democrats IMMEDIATELY Respond. Here’s What We Know…

Excerpt:
    The Democrats’ immediate refusal to even consider a deal once again shows how unreasonable that those who have been afflicted with terminal Trump Derangement Syndrome are and offers up a preview of the next two years of temper tantrums all because they lost the 2016 election.

America deserves better!
    https://ilovemyfreedom.org/trump-mak...-what-we-know/

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    H1c12
    Race
    Europoid
    Ethnicity
    European American
    Politics
    Nationalist
    United States

Pirro to Pelosi: ‘Are You Working for Americans or Illegals … or Is It That You Don’t Give a Damn?’

During Saturday’s broadcast of Fox News Channel’s “Justice,” host Jeanine Pirro hammered House Speaker Nancy Pelosi in her show’s “Opening Monologue” segment.

Pirro suggested that Pelosi and other congressional Democrats cared more about illegal immigrants than Americans and called her a “hypocrite” and a “political operative.”

“So let me see if I understand this: An American mother shows a picture of a child murdered by an illegal, and Chuck Schumer and his gang they come out and show pictures of federal employees. Is there a moral equivalency here? Are you folks, schizo? Are you working for Americans or illegals? Or is it that you just don’t give a damn? You vacation in Hawaii. Your buddies vacation in Puerto Rico during a shutdown and you plan a jaunt to Europe while federal employees are trying to save every dollar to buy groceries. Admit it — you don’t give a damn.”

“Nancy, you are a hypocrite, a political operative,” she added. “Your mantra: Destroy the president of the United States. ‘To hell with the taxpaying hard-working Americans. Let them eat cake. I got a junket to go on, an ego to assuage, an electorate to ignore.’”
    https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2019...t-give-a-damn/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is an old story on Pelosi.
    Fact Check: Pelosi’s $100,000 of expenses was not all food, booze
    Excerpt:
    Judicial Watch, which describes itself as a conservative watchdog group, obtained Pelosi’s travel expense reports, according to FactCheck.org. Judicial Watch stated that her trips were “more about partying than anything else,” after reporting Pelosi’s congressional delegations, or CODELs, spent $101,429.14 over two years on “in-flight expenses, including food and alcohol.”
    https://www.jacksonville.com/news/me...all-food-booze

As extravagant as Nancy Pelosi is with taxpayer money it is hard to believe she would begrudge the President a border wall. President Trump is the penny-pincher and I'm sure he can get the wall built for the lowest cost possible.
    Last edited by ~Elizabeth~; Today at 07:24. Reason: adding another Pelosi link

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    H1c12
    Race
    Europoid
    Ethnicity
    European American
    Politics
    Nationalist
    United States

PURE EVIL: Dems and Far Left Media Dox HIGH SCHOOL BOY in MAGA Hat for Standing Silent as Native American Approaches Him and Beats Drum in his Face!

Excerpts:
    The same far left media that ran with the junk Buzzfeed report on Friday is now smearing a group of pro-life high school kids in MAGA hats.

On Friday a group of pro-life high school boys who attended the March for Life went to check out the Lincoln Memorial.
    While standing at the memorial a group(?) of Native Americans were beating drums at the public memorial.

One man, reportedly a Vietnam veteran, got up in one boy’s face and started screaming and beating his drum.
    The video is going viral.
    Now the fake news media is blaming the children for harassing a Native American.

(Obviously, from the video the reverse is true — but we are talking about the fake news media.)

Now the left is blaming Trump and screaming holy hell at the high school children.
    And now this…
    The high school boy was doxxed by the liberal fascist mob.

The boys are from a Catholic HIGH SCHOOL in Kentucky!

Daily Beast doxxed the high school.

He’s a BOY!
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...m-in-his-face/

This was on the news tonight and the news made it seem as though the Native American man was approached by the kid, but the truth is it was the other way around. The Native American man got in the kid's face.

The news tries to make Trump supporters look bad.

White students in MAGA gear crashed the Indigenous Peoples March and harassed participants
    https://www.vox.com/2019/1/19/181896...-native-elders

Catholic Pro-Life Children Now In Fear For Their Lives After Being Doxxed By Far Left Media

BuzzFeed and the hateful left-wing media is at it again — these MAGA teens were doxxed and are now in fear for their lives!

On Friday, a group of high school boys from Kentucky went to the Lincoln Memorial after attending the March For Life.

While standing at the memorial a group(?) of Native Americans were beating drums at the public memorial.

A Native American man, reportedly a Vietnam veteran, got up in one boy’s face and started screaming and beating his drum.

According to one of the high school boys who was present, a group of black men were taunting the Trump supporters, calling them “shooters” and “crackers” and said the white kids “had everything given to them by their parents.”

At first, the Trump supporting teens ignored the black men who were harassing them, but after the blacks continued to taunt the white kids, the white kids began to chant back at them.

According to a witness, it was at this point that a Native American man showed up “out of no where” and began drumming in the high school kid’s face.

“We weren’t even chanting at him, we were chanting at the African American guy, but obviously social media made us look bad to get views and stuff,” a witness said.

Video of the black men harassing the teenage Trump supporters:

That same group of MAGA kids get harassed by group of Black Men at March for Lives and noone says anything.
    They even harass the one black kid for being friends with white people…
    Where is the outrage? pic.twitter.com/s9vkJ4AXk5

— Joey Salads (@JoeySalads) January 19, 2019

The media isn’t interested in facts — they want to push their left wing agenda so they doxxed the high school kids.

The high school boy was doxxed by the liberal fascist mob.

The boys are from a Catholic HIGH SCHOOL in Kentucky!

Daily Beast doxxed the high school.

Now BuzzFeed is reporting the high school kids may get expelled!
    The kids are now in fear for their lives!

“My dad who was on the trip with me was being harassed all morning online and I’m honestly scared for my safety,” one of the teens said.

Kid from Covington Catholic fears for his life because of what the Left is doing to him and his peers. pic.twitter.com/1yXNLuUEaO

— Joey Salads (@JoeySalads) January 19, 2019
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ar-left-media/

https://twitter.com/JoeySalads/statu...809216/video/1
    Last edited by ~Elizabeth~; Today at 07:59.

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    H1c12
    Race
    Europoid
    Ethnicity
    European American
    Politics
    Nationalist
    United States

FITTON: Speaker Pelosi has a demonstrated record of abusing the perks of office that give her access to military luxury travel paid for by taxpayers.
    January 19, 2019 by IWB

https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/...-by-taxpayers/

(I have computer/browser problems and can't watch the video but I'm posting it in case anyone is interested in seeing it.)

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    H1c12
    Race
    Europoid
    Ethnicity
    European American
    Politics
    Nationalist
    United States

President Trump’s Deal Is Going to the Floor for a Vote

The President made the announcement we all expected him to make. He offered temporary amnesty for DACA recipients. We can credit Jared Kushner with that idea, along with Mitch McConnell who said the President needed to break the logjam by making a tempting offer to the Democrats.

CNN reporter Phil Mattingly reported that President Trump’s plan includes $800 million in humanitarian aid, $805 million for drug detection, 2,750 border agents, 75 new immigration judges, Central American minors get to apply for asylum in homes, $5.7 billion for the steel wall. And three years of relief for 700,000 DACA recipients, three-year extension of TPS.

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell will bring this to the floor for a vote.

“Everyone has made their point—now it’s time to make a law,” McConnell said. “I intend to move to this legislation this week. With bipartisan cooperation, the Senate can send a bill to the House quickly so that they can take action as well.”

There is no reasonable offer Chuck and Nancy will accept. They rejected the offer before it became public, making additional demands, including insistence the deal, has to be bipartisan. But they won’t come to the table. It’s hard to negotiate with people who won’t negotiate at all.

The leftists [Democrats] on Twitter are trashing him and his deal.
    Watch:

Nancy Pelosi shot it down before he even made the offer. There is no bargaining with authoritarian bullies. After the speech, she said it is “unacceptable.”

[email protected] on Pres. Trump’s soon to be announced proposal: “It is unlikely that any one of these provisions alone would pass the House, and taken together, they are a non-starter.” pic.twitter.com/rFd40EOlxB

— Phil Mattingly (@Phil_Mattingly) January 19, 2019

McConnell’s statement:

Full @senatemajldr McConnell statement – the pledge to wait until Dems and Trump agree to a deal before a vote is gone. He’s putting it on the floor – and Dems on the record – this week. pic.twitter.com/GrblxGmZXd

— Phil Mattingly (@Phil_Mattingly) January 19, 2019
    http://www.independentsentinel.com/p...-a-vote-video/

Page 418 of 418 FirstFirst ... 318 368 408 416 417 418