User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Feminism is a Jewish creation [split] //mod911 days old

  1. #1
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist ThePendragon's Avatar
    Last Online
    2017-07-26 @ 22:31
    Join Date
    2016-10-05
    Posts
    1,131
    Location
    New York
    Gender
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z253 >Z6749.1
    mtDNA
    H
    Phenotype
    Atlantid
    Metaethnos
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    mainstream American
    Politics
    conservative
    Religion
    pantheist
    United States Northern Ireland Germany Scotland Ireland England

    Default Feminism is a Jewish creation [split] //mod

    Quote Originally Posted by amigurumifox View Post
    I have to agree with you. I feel that this election has class warfare undertones to it. The funny thing is that feminism and queer rights like most leftist causes are upper middle class causes, but that's another story.

    Feminism is a Jewish conspiracy to divide and conquer so on and so forth. etc...The upper middle class are just stooges of the Jews, there are a lot of Jews in the upper middle class, but not upper class, so the upper middle class have role reversal of men and women more so than other classes. Most people confuse the upper middle class for the upper class and even those that don't would rather be upper middle class than upper class. I say forget that man I'd rather be upper class because they are violent and troublesome and have better taste. Disclaimer : I was born into a middle class family and most people from my background would want to be upper middle class not upper class.

    P.S. I do not have strong religious opinions and I don't consider the Jews to simply be a religion but an ethnic group.
    Last edited by ThePendragon; 2016-11-23 at 10:25.
    American of Scots-Irish or Ulster Ancestry :

    'I am a Scotsman', Sir Walter Scott once famously wrote, ' therefore I had to fight my way into the world'.

    "Of all the small nations of this earth, perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind.” --Winston Churchill(England)

    "We look to Scotland for all our ideas of civilisation.” --Voltaire(France)

  2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot
    Join Date
    2013-03-24
    Location
    ForumBiodiversity.com
    Posts
    All threads
       
     

  3. #2
    Regular Member
    Junior Member
    Last Online
    2018-06-15 @ 10:07
    Join Date
    2015-02-26
    Posts
    69
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePendragon View Post
    Feminism is a Jewish conspiracy to divide and conquer so on and so forth. The upper middle class are just stooges of the Jews, there are a lot of Jews in the upper middle class, but not upper class, so the upper middle class have role reversal of men and women more so than other classes. Most people confuse the upper middle class for the upper class and even those that don't would rather be upper middle class than upper class. I say forget that man I'd rather be upper class because they are violent and troublesome and have better taste. Disclaimer : I was born into a middle class family and most people from my background would want to be upper middle class not upper class.
    I doubt that. I feel that feminism is just a natural occurrence. But you and me have two different definitions of feminism and outlook of the world. It's only natural that women would want the same power as men. Feminism and female autonomy is only natural in societies that have wealth and safety.

    Can you please explain the bold.

  4. #3
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist ThePendragon's Avatar
    Last Online
    2017-07-26 @ 22:31
    Join Date
    2016-10-05
    Posts
    1,131
    Location
    New York
    Gender
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z253 >Z6749.1
    mtDNA
    H
    Phenotype
    Atlantid
    Metaethnos
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    mainstream American
    Politics
    conservative
    Religion
    pantheist
    United States Northern Ireland Germany Scotland Ireland England

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amigurumifox View Post
    I doubt that. I feel that feminism is just a natural occurrence. But you and me have two different definitions of feminism and outlook of the world. It's only natural that women would want the same power as men. Feminism and female autonomy is only natural in societies that have wealth and safety.

    Can you please explain the bold.
    No, I am not being paid to be your sociology professor, but I will explain what you did not bold :

    Feminism: A Jewish Adversary Movement Against Gentile Culture

    Here is a list of some of the Jewish founders and leaders of the modern feminist revolution. Keep in mind that this list is by no means complete--these women are simply the more well-known within the feminist movement; thousands of lesser-known Jewish women lead local and obscure feminist groups1:

    ---

    -Gloria Steinem (1934- ); founder, Ms. Magazine.

    -Bella Abzug (1920-1998); Civil rights and labor attorney elected to Congress (House of Rep.) from New York City; served 1971-1977.

    -Betty Friedan (1921- ); feminist leader and author of the book "The Feminine Mystique" (1963).

    -Shulamith Firestone (1945- ); Canadian feminist. Wrote "The Dialectic of Sex" (1970).

    -Andrea Dworkin (1946- ); radical; apparent lesbian. Author of the book "Intercourse" (1987).

    -Susan Brownmiller (1935- ); U.S. feminist. Wrote the book "Against Our Will" (1975).

    -Susan Faludi (1959- ); author of the book "Backlash" (1992).

    -Naomi Wolf (1962- ); advisor to Al Gore in the 2000 U.S. presidential election.

    -Emma Goldman (1869-1940); early U.S. feminist.

    -Ernestine Rose (1810-1892); b. in Poland; early feminist.

    -Phyllis Chesler (1941- ); U.S. feminist; author of the book "Woman's Inhumanity to Woman" (2002).

    -Judy Chicago (Cohen) (1939- ); U.S. feminist. Author of the book "The Dinner Party" (1996).

    -Robin Morgan (1941- ); U.S. feminist. Former editor-in-chief, Ms. magazine.

    -Letty Cottin Pogrebin (1939- ); U.S. feminist; co-founded Ms. magazine.

    -Gerda Lerner (1920- ); b. in Austria.

    -Annie Nathan Meyer (1867-1951); U.S. feminist.

    -Maud Nathan (1862-1946); sister of Annie Nathan Meyer; U.S. feminist.

    -Geri Palast (1950- ); chair, Committee on Women in the Global Economy; U.S. feminist.

    -Rose Schneiderman (1882-1972); b. in Poland.

    -Anita Pollitzer (1894-1975); U.S. feminist; pal of artist Georgia O'Keeffe.

    -Gene Boyer (no birthyear available); a founder of N.O.W.; president of Jewish Feminists; U.S. feminist.

    -Lucy Komisar (1942- ); author of the book "The New Feminism" (1971); U.S. feminist.

    -Karen Nussbaum (1950- ); (apparently Jewish); leader of 9to5-National Association of Working Women.

    -Eleanor Flexner (1908-1995); (apparently Jewish--relative is a Zionist); U.S. feminist.

    -Riane Eisler (1931- ); b. Vienna; author/feminist; (apparently Jewish--fled Nazis). Author of the book "The Chalice and the Blade" (1987).

    Notes

    1. sources include Jewish author Dr. Joshua Halberstam's book "Schmoozing," 1997, Perigee; also web searches, and the author's personal files and notes.
    Last edited by ThePendragon; 2016-11-23 at 10:42.
    American of Scots-Irish or Ulster Ancestry :

    'I am a Scotsman', Sir Walter Scott once famously wrote, ' therefore I had to fight my way into the world'.

    "Of all the small nations of this earth, perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind.” --Winston Churchill(England)

    "We look to Scotland for all our ideas of civilisation.” --Voltaire(France)

  5. #4
    Regular Member
    Junior Member
    Last Online
    2018-06-15 @ 10:07
    Join Date
    2015-02-26
    Posts
    69
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePendragon View Post
    No, I am not being paid to be your sociology professor, but I will explain what you did not bold :

    Feminism: A Jewish Adversary Movement Against Gentile Culture

    Here is a list of some of the Jewish founders and leaders of the modern feminist revolution. Keep in mind that this list is by no means complete--these women are simply the more well-known within the feminist movement; thousands of lesser-known Jewish women lead local and obscure feminist groups1:

    ---

    -Gloria Steinem (1934- ); founder, Ms. Magazine.

    -Bella Abzug (1920-1998); Civil rights and labor attorney elected to Congress (House of Rep.) from New York City; served 1971-1977.

    -Betty Friedan (1921- ); feminist leader and author of the book "The Feminine Mystique" (1963).

    -Shulamith Firestone (1945- ); Canadian feminist. Wrote "The Dialectic of Sex" (1970).

    -Andrea Dworkin (1946- ); radical; apparent lesbian. Author of the book "Intercourse" (1987).

    -Susan Brownmiller (1935- ); U.S. feminist. Wrote the book "Against Our Will" (1975).

    -Susan Faludi (1959- ); author of the book "Backlash" (1992).

    -Naomi Wolf (1962- ); advisor to Al Gore in the 2000 U.S. presidential election.

    -Emma Goldman (1869-1940); early U.S. feminist.

    -Ernestine Rose (1810-1892); b. in Poland; early feminist.

    -Phyllis Chesler (1941- ); U.S. feminist; author of the book "Woman's Inhumanity to Woman" (2002).

    -Judy Chicago (Cohen) (1939- ); U.S. feminist. Author of the book "The Dinner Party" (1996).

    -Robin Morgan (1941- ); U.S. feminist. Former editor-in-chief, Ms. magazine.

    -Letty Cottin Pogrebin (1939- ); U.S. feminist; co-founded Ms. magazine.

    -Gerda Lerner (1920- ); b. in Austria.

    -Annie Nathan Meyer (1867-1951); U.S. feminist.

    -Maud Nathan (1862-1946); sister of Annie Nathan Meyer; U.S. feminist.

    -Geri Palast (1950- ); chair, Committee on Women in the Global Economy; U.S. feminist.

    -Rose Schneiderman (1882-1972); b. in Poland.

    -Anita Pollitzer (1894-1975); U.S. feminist; pal of artist Georgia O'Keeffe.

    -Gene Boyer (no birthyear available); a founder of N.O.W.; president of Jewish Feminists; U.S. feminist.

    -Lucy Komisar (1942- ); author of the book "The New Feminism" (1971); U.S. feminist.

    -Karen Nussbaum (1950- ); (apparently Jewish); leader of 9to5-National Association of Working Women.

    -Eleanor Flexner (1908-1995); (apparently Jewish--relative is a Zionist); U.S. feminist.

    -Riane Eisler (1931- ); b. Vienna; author/feminist; (apparently Jewish--fled Nazis). Author of the book "The Chalice and the Blade" (1987).

    Notes

    1. sources include Jewish author Dr. Joshua Halberstam's book "Schmoozing," 1997, Perigee; also web searches, and the author's personal files and notes.
    I have to agree to disagree. I'll admit that Jews did help the feminism movement in Western Soceity. But I feel that women naturally crave power and when a woman sense that the men around her weak, she'll seek it for herself. And I mean there have been countless example through time and space. I mean where the Jews responsible for the woman's relative power and status in Tang China or Heian Japan? Wealth, prosperity, and relative safety give women equal status to men. To simply blame Jews is to discount all other factors.

    It's like when people say that black Africans sold other black Africans into slavery, it's ignoring the role that Islam and tribal politics play.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to amigurumifox For This Useful Post:

    voyager (2016-11-26)

  7. #5
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist ThePendragon's Avatar
    Last Online
    2017-07-26 @ 22:31
    Join Date
    2016-10-05
    Posts
    1,131
    Location
    New York
    Gender
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z253 >Z6749.1
    mtDNA
    H
    Phenotype
    Atlantid
    Metaethnos
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    mainstream American
    Politics
    conservative
    Religion
    pantheist
    United States Northern Ireland Germany Scotland Ireland England

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amigurumifox View Post
    I have to agree to disagree. I'll admit that Jews did help the feminism movement in Western Soceity. But I feel that women naturally crave power and when a woman sense that the men around her weak, she'll seek it for herself. And I mean there have been countless example through time and space. I mean where the Jews responsible for the woman's relative power and status in Tang China or Heian Japan? Wealth, prosperity, and relative safety give women equal status to men. To simply blame Jews is to discount all other factors.

    It's like when people say that black Africans sold other black Africans into slavery, it's ignoring the role that Islam and tribal politics play.

    Women can never be equal to men because they are physically weaker and mentally inferior that is why there is no such thing as a woman genius and men have won all the Turing awards, Fields medals and most of the nobel prizes in science etc... Also, if you think women have high status in Asia you are smoking crack. Those time periods are anomalies compared to stuff like the practice of Japanese foot binding and families in China pro-actively preferring male children.
    Last edited by ThePendragon; 2016-11-23 at 11:04.
    American of Scots-Irish or Ulster Ancestry :

    'I am a Scotsman', Sir Walter Scott once famously wrote, ' therefore I had to fight my way into the world'.

    "Of all the small nations of this earth, perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind.” --Winston Churchill(England)

    "We look to Scotland for all our ideas of civilisation.” --Voltaire(France)

  8. #6
    Regular Member
    Junior Member
    Last Online
    2018-06-15 @ 10:07
    Join Date
    2015-02-26
    Posts
    69
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePendragon View Post
    Women can never be equal to men because they are physically weaker and mentally inferior that is why there is no such thing as a woman genius and men have won all the Turing awards, Fields medals and most of the nobel prizes. Also, if you think women have high status in Asia you are smoking crack. Those time periods are anomalies compared to stuff like the practice foot binding and families in China pro-actively preferring male children.
    I will say that yes women are weaker than man, but I don't know about them being mentally inferior than men. Men tend to have a wider distribution in intelligence than women. While the intelligence for women tend to a normal bell curve. Which makes sense, since evolution likes to experiment on men because they're the expandable gender. I would like to point out that women have no need to be all those things you mentioned because evolution made it so. Men have to prove themselves if they want to have their genes passed on to the nest generation, women don't. However, I understand why some people are feminism, but that's another matter and getting off topic.

    Secondly, my point is that wealth, prosperity, and relatively safety gives women equal social status to men, not that they are equal to men. The periods I mentioned as example were marked by the three things I mentioned. I wasn't saying that women have high status in Asia, it's that wealth, prosperity, and relatively safety give women more social power.

    Although, you made some good points. I think this discussion is pointless because we're coming from two different premises and probably bias.
    Last edited by amigurumifox; 2016-11-23 at 11:26.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amigurumifox For This Useful Post:

    randomguy1235 (2016-11-27), voyager (2016-11-26)

  10. #7
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist ThePendragon's Avatar
    Last Online
    2017-07-26 @ 22:31
    Join Date
    2016-10-05
    Posts
    1,131
    Location
    New York
    Gender
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z253 >Z6749.1
    mtDNA
    H
    Phenotype
    Atlantid
    Metaethnos
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    mainstream American
    Politics
    conservative
    Religion
    pantheist
    United States Northern Ireland Germany Scotland Ireland England

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amigurumifox View Post
    I will say that yes women are weaker than man, but I don't know about them being mentally inferior than men. Men tend to have a wider distribution in intelligence than women. While the intelligence for women tend to a normal bell curve. Which makes sense, since evolution likes to experiment on men because they're the expandable gender. I would like to point out that women have no need to be all those things you mentioned because evolution made it so. Men have to prove themselves if they want to have their genes passed on to the nest generation, women don't. However, I understand why some people are feminism, but that's another matter and getting off topic.

    Secondly, my point is that wealth, prosperity, and relatively safety gives women equal social status to men, not that they are equal to men. The periods I mentioned as example were marked by the three things I mentioned. I wasn't saying that women have high status in Asia, it's that wealth, prosperity, and relatively safety give women more social power.
    Women having more social power corrupts society and ,yes, women are mentally inferior point blank :

    "One need only look at a woman’s shape to discover that she is not intended for either too much mental or too much physical work. She pays the debt of life not by what she does but by what she suffers—by the pains of child-bearing, care for the child, and by subjection to man, to whom she should be a patient and cheerful companion. The greatest sorrows and joys or great exhibition of strength are not assigned to her; her life should flow more quietly, more gently, and less obtrusively than man’s, without her being essentially happier or unhappier.

    Women are directly adapted to act as the nurses and educators of our early childhood, for the simple reason that they themselves are childish, foolish, and short-sighted—in a word, are big children all their lives, something intermediate between the child and the man, who is a man in the strict sense of the word. Consider how a young girl will toy day after day with a child, dance with it and sing to it; and then consider what a man, with the very best intentions in the world, could do in her place."

    ...

    It is only the man whose intellect is clouded by his sexual instinct that could give that stunted, narrow-shouldered, broad-hipped, and short-legged race the name of the fair sex; for the entire beauty of the sex is based on this instinct. One would be more justified in calling them the unaesthetic sex than the beautiful. Neither for music, nor for poetry, nor for fine art have they any real or true sense and susceptibility, and it is mere mockery on their part, in their desire to please, if they affect any such thing.

    This makes them incapable of taking a purely objective interest in anything, and the reason for it is, I fancy, as follows. A man strives to get direct mastery over things either by understanding them or by compulsion. But a woman is always and everywhere driven to indirect mastery, namely through a man; all her direct mastery being limited to him alone. Therefore it lies in woman’s nature to look upon everything only as a means for winning man, and her interest in anything else is always a simulated one, a mere roundabout way to gain her ends, consisting of coquetry and pretence. Hence Rousseau said, Les femmes, en général, n’aiment aucun art, ne se connoissent à aucun et n’ont aucun génie (Lettre à d’Alembert, note xx.). Every one who can see through a sham must have found this to be the case. One need only watch the way they behave at a concert, the opera, or the play; the childish simplicity, for instance, with which they keep on chattering during the finest passages in the greatest masterpieces. If it is true that the Greeks forbade women to go to the play, they acted in a right way; for they would at any rate be able to hear something. In our day it would be more appropriate to substitute taceat mulier in theatro for taceat mulier in ecclesia; and this might perhaps be put up in big letters on the curtain.

    Nothing different can be expected of women if it is borne in mind that the most eminent of the whole sex have never accomplished anything in the fine arts that is really great, genuine, and original, or given to the world any kind of work of permanent value.
    This is most striking in regard to painting, the technique of which is as much within their reach as within ours; this is why they pursue it so industriously. Still, they have not a single great painting to show, for the simple reason that they lack that objectivity of mind which is precisely what is so directly necessary in painting. They always stick to what is subjective. For this reason, ordinary women have no susceptibility for painting at all: for natura non facet saltum. And Huarte, in his book which has been famous for three hundred years, Examen de ingenios para las scienzias, contends that women do not possess the higher capacities. Individual and partial exceptions do not alter the matter; women are and remain, taken altogether, the most thorough and incurable philistines; and because of the extremely absurd arrangement which allows them to share the position and title of their husbands they are a constant stimulus to his ignoble ambitions. And further, it is because they are philistines that modern society, to which they give the tone and where they have sway, has become corrupted. As regards their position, one should be guided by Napoleon’s maxim, Les femmes n’ont pas de rang; and regarding them in other things, Chamfort says very truly: Elles sont faites pour commercer avec nos faiblesses avec notre folie, mais non avec notre raison. Il existe entre elles et les hommes des sympathies d’épiderme et très-peu de sympathies d’esprit d’âme et de caractère. They are the sexus sequior, the second sex in every respect, therefore their weaknesses should be spared, but to treat women with extreme reverence is ridiculous, and lowers us in their own eyes. When nature divided the human race into two parts, she did not cut it exactly through the middle! The difference between the positive and negative poles, according to polarity, is not merely qualitative but also quantitative. And it was in this light that the ancients and people of the East regarded woman; they recognised her true position better than we, with our old French ideas of gallantry and absurd veneration, that highest product of Christian–Teutonic stupidity. These ideas have only served to make them arrogant and imperious, to such an extent as to remind one at times of the holy apes in Benares, who, in the consciousness of their holiness and inviolability, think they can do anything and everything they please.

    In the West, the woman, that is to say the “lady,” finds herself in a fausse position; for woman, rightly named by the ancients sexus sequior, is by no means fit to be the object of our honour and veneration, or to hold her head higher than man and to have the same rights as he. The consequences of this fausse position are sufficiently clear. Accordingly, it would be a very desirable thing if this Number Two of the human race in Europe were assigned her natural position, and the lady-grievance got rid of, which is not only ridiculed by the whole of Asia, but would have been equally ridiculed by Greece and Rome. The result of this would be that the condition of our social, civil, and political affairs would be incalculably improved. The Salic law would be unnecessary; it would be a superfluous truism. The European lady, strictly speaking, is a creature who should not exist at all; but there ought to be housekeepers, and young girls who hope to become such; and they should be brought up not to be arrogant, but to be domesticated and submissive. It is exactly because there are ladies in Europe that women of a lower standing, that is to say, the greater majority of the sex, are much more unhappy than they are in the East. Even Lord Byron says (Letters and Papers, by Thomas Moore, vol. ii. p. 399), Thought of the state of women under the ancient Greeks—convenient enough. Present state, a remnant of the barbarism of the chivalric and feudal ages—artificial and unnatural. They ought to mind home—and be well fed and clothed—but not mixed in society. Well educated, too, in religion—but to read neither poetry nor politics—nothing but books of piety and cookery. Music—drawing—dancing—also a little gardening and ploughing now and then. I have seen them mending the roads in Epirus with good success. Why not, as well as hay-making and milking?
    " --Arthur Schopenhauer




    ....
    Last edited by ThePendragon; 2016-11-23 at 11:33.
    American of Scots-Irish or Ulster Ancestry :

    'I am a Scotsman', Sir Walter Scott once famously wrote, ' therefore I had to fight my way into the world'.

    "Of all the small nations of this earth, perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind.” --Winston Churchill(England)

    "We look to Scotland for all our ideas of civilisation.” --Voltaire(France)

  11. #8
    Regular Member
    Junior Member
    Last Online
    2018-06-15 @ 10:07
    Join Date
    2015-02-26
    Posts
    69
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePendragon View Post
    Women having more social power corrupts society and ,yes, women are mentally inferior point blank :

    "One need only look at a woman’s shape to discover that she is not intended for either too much mental or too much physical work. She pays the debt of life not by what she does but by what she suffers—by the pains of child-bearing, care for the child, and by subjection to man, to whom she should be a patient and cheerful companion. The greatest sorrows and joys or great exhibition of strength are not assigned to her; her life should flow more quietly, more gently, and less obtrusively than man’s, without her being essentially happier or unhappier.

    Women are directly adapted to act as the nurses and educators of our early childhood, for the simple reason that they themselves are childish, foolish, and short-sighted—in a word, are big children all their lives, something intermediate between the child and the man, who is a man in the strict sense of the word. Consider how a young girl will toy day after day with a child, dance with it and sing to it; and then consider what a man, with the very best intentions in the world, could do in her place."

    ...

    It is only the man whose intellect is clouded by his sexual instinct that could give that stunted, narrow-shouldered, broad-hipped, and short-legged race the name of the fair sex; for the entire beauty of the sex is based on this instinct. One would be more justified in calling them the unaesthetic sex than the beautiful. Neither for music, nor for poetry, nor for fine art have they any real or true sense and susceptibility, and it is mere mockery on their part, in their desire to please, if they affect any such thing.

    This makes them incapable of taking a purely objective interest in anything, and the reason for it is, I fancy, as follows. A man strives to get direct mastery over things either by understanding them or by compulsion. But a woman is always and everywhere driven to indirect mastery, namely through a man; all her direct mastery being limited to him alone. Therefore it lies in woman’s nature to look upon everything only as a means for winning man, and her interest in anything else is always a simulated one, a mere roundabout way to gain her ends, consisting of coquetry and pretence. Hence Rousseau said, Les femmes, en général, n’aiment aucun art, ne se connoissent à aucun et n’ont aucun génie (Lettre à d’Alembert, note xx.). Every one who can see through a sham must have found this to be the case. One need only watch the way they behave at a concert, the opera, or the play; the childish simplicity, for instance, with which they keep on chattering during the finest passages in the greatest masterpieces. If it is true that the Greeks forbade women to go to the play, they acted in a right way; for they would at any rate be able to hear something. In our day it would be more appropriate to substitute taceat mulier in theatro for taceat mulier in ecclesia; and this might perhaps be put up in big letters on the curtain.

    Nothing different can be expected of women if it is borne in mind that the most eminent of the whole sex have never accomplished anything in the fine arts that is really great, genuine, and original, or given to the world any kind of work of permanent value.
    This is most striking in regard to painting, the technique of which is as much within their reach as within ours; this is why they pursue it so industriously. Still, they have not a single great painting to show, for the simple reason that they lack that objectivity of mind which is precisely what is so directly necessary in painting. They always stick to what is subjective. For this reason, ordinary women have no susceptibility for painting at all: for natura non facet saltum. And Huarte, in his book which has been famous for three hundred years, Examen de ingenios para las scienzias, contends that women do not possess the higher capacities. Individual and partial exceptions do not alter the matter; women are and remain, taken altogether, the most thorough and incurable philistines; and because of the extremely absurd arrangement which allows them to share the position and title of their husbands they are a constant stimulus to his ignoble ambitions. And further, it is because they are philistines that modern society, to which they give the tone and where they have sway, has become corrupted. As regards their position, one should be guided by Napoleon’s maxim, Les femmes n’ont pas de rang; and regarding them in other things, Chamfort says very truly: Elles sont faites pour commercer avec nos faiblesses avec notre folie, mais non avec notre raison. Il existe entre elles et les hommes des sympathies d’épiderme et très-peu de sympathies d’esprit d’âme et de caractère. They are the sexus sequior, the second sex in every respect, therefore their weaknesses should be spared, but to treat women with extreme reverence is ridiculous, and lowers us in their own eyes. When nature divided the human race into two parts, she did not cut it exactly through the middle! The difference between the positive and negative poles, according to polarity, is not merely qualitative but also quantitative. And it was in this light that the ancients and people of the East regarded woman; they recognised her true position better than we, with our old French ideas of gallantry and absurd veneration, that highest product of Christian–Teutonic stupidity. These ideas have only served to make them arrogant and imperious, to such an extent as to remind one at times of the holy apes in Benares, who, in the consciousness of their holiness and inviolability, think they can do anything and everything they please.

    In the West, the woman, that is to say the “lady,” finds herself in a fausse position; for woman, rightly named by the ancients sexus sequior, is by no means fit to be the object of our honour and veneration, or to hold her head higher than man and to have the same rights as he. The consequences of this fausse position are sufficiently clear. Accordingly, it would be a very desirable thing if this Number Two of the human race in Europe were assigned her natural position, and the lady-grievance got rid of, which is not only ridiculed by the whole of Asia, but would have been equally ridiculed by Greece and Rome. The result of this would be that the condition of our social, civil, and political affairs would be incalculably improved. The Salic law would be unnecessary; it would be a superfluous truism. The European lady, strictly speaking, is a creature who should not exist at all; but there ought to be housekeepers, and young girls who hope to become such; and they should be brought up not to be arrogant, but to be domesticated and submissive. It is exactly because there are ladies in Europe that women of a lower standing, that is to say, the greater majority of the sex, are much more unhappy than they are in the East. Even Lord Byron says (Letters and Papers, by Thomas Moore, vol. ii. p. 399), Thought of the state of women under the ancient Greeks—convenient enough. Present state, a remnant of the barbarism of the chivalric and feudal ages—artificial and unnatural. They ought to mind home—and be well fed and clothed—but not mixed in society. Well educated, too, in religion—but to read neither poetry nor politics—nothing but books of piety and cookery. Music—drawing—dancing—also a little gardening and ploughing now and then. I have seen them mending the roads in Epirus with good success. Why not, as well as hay-making and milking?
    " --Arthur Schopenhauer




    ....
    Okay, let's agree to disagree. I feel that we will never agree and that is okay.
    Last edited by amigurumifox; 2016-11-23 at 12:00.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to amigurumifox For This Useful Post:

    voyager (2016-11-26)

  13. #9
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    2018-12-20 @ 23:52
    Join Date
    2014-01-28
    Posts
    322
    Gender
    Y-DNA
    90% R1b 10% I1
    Race
    Europoid
    Phenotype
    Nordid
    Phenotype
    fair
    Politics
    White Collar Populist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    England

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePendragon View Post
    Feminism is a Jewish conspiracy to divide and conquer so on and so forth. etc...The upper middle class are just stooges of the Jews, there are a lot of Jews in the upper middle class, but not upper class, so the upper middle class have role reversal of men and women more so than other classes. Most people confuse the upper middle class for the upper class and even those that don't would rather be upper middle class than upper class. I say forget that man I'd rather be upper class because they are violent and troublesome and have better taste. Disclaimer : I was born into a middle class family and most people from my background would want to be upper middle class not upper class.

    P.S. I do not have strong religious opinions and I don't consider the Jews to simply be a religion but an ethnic group.
    But Arabs and Islam get the green flag right? You're a joke man. I know it sounds like I'm arguing just the other side of the coin, but I don't see what makes Jews much different, plus admixture shows they are heavily European. Why wouldn't you pick on Japanese, Chinese, Indian, or some other group of foreigners who migrate heavily to the west but don't force us to change our ways? The only people forcing us to change our ways, and in fact killing us on our own land are the Muslims.

    Feminism isn't a Jewish conspiracy, it is a white woman thing. Not sure what else to say here. Perhaps it's because western white men are a little softer on average than men from other parts of the world and enabled it.
    Last edited by Woden; 2016-11-27 at 07:02.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Woden For This Useful Post:

    Menelik (2016-11-28)

  15. #10
    Established Member
    Slayer of Bullshit
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2009-10-23
    Posts
    3,178
    Gender
    Phenotype
    Mediterranid
    Metaethnos
    European
    Phenotype
    UP/Atlanto-Med
    Religion
    All's fair in love&war

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Woden View Post

    Feminism isn't a Jewish conspiracy, it is a white woman thing. Not sure what else to say here. Perhaps it's because western white men are a little softer on average than men from other parts of the world and enabled it.
    For once I agree with you.
    METALLURGY CAME FROM ANATOLIA AND THE LEVANT.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 2014-11-12, 11:47
  2. Creation of the Universe (Video)
    By Otzi in forum Astronomy
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 2014-07-09, 00:49
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2014-02-10, 09:26
  4. Creation and Awakening of Finns :)
    By Vadim Verenich in forum Finnic Domain
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 2012-11-17, 15:43

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
<