User Tag List

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Indigenous people on planet Earth1073 days old

Banned
    Last Online
    2017-04-02 @ 15:26

Quote Originally Posted by Semitic Duwa View Post
    I have yet to see Assyrians who carry R1b-L21, let alone branches of R1b-L51.
    There was an Assyrian L23 carrier (on another forum) wich I have mistaken (or "misseen") with L21 (I looked it up). Still I would call them a Semitic and proto-Near Eastern (various R1b clades) mix.
    Quote Originally Posted by beyoku View Post
    While I understand why you are trying to say, remeber how long ago North Africa was populated and what type of continuity (or not) we are talking about. "White People" depending on how you are going to define them are not that old in Africa, not even the Middle East.
    In my eyes Berbers are white (I am not using this in the "American" context, see below). But obviously there is a mayor phenotypical shift between northern Berbers and the Touaregs (I would assume they are also "Berber" (Tamazigh)).

Here a Touareg

I am not an expert on these people and thus I cant say wich of these are Indigenous. But for me indigenous people of North Africa are white, or white "skinned" type.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    @

How are Cushitics not native to the Horn of Africa? That has always been their homeland.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Menelik For This Useful Post:

Jordan (2017-02-24)

Senior Moderator
    Plant of Life = Biological Magic 麻 EliasAlucard's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Y-DNA
    J1a2a1a2-P58+
    mtDNA
    H5a
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Alpinid
    Metaethnos
    proto-Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Assyrian/Armenian
    Politics
    Environment, Cannabis
    Religion
    Secular Agnostic
    Assyria Assyria 1913-1923 Armenia Lebanon Sweden Greece

Quote Originally Posted by Semitic Duwa View Post
    I have yet to see Assyrians who carry R1b-L21, let alone branches of R1b-L51.
    Yeah me neither. Though some Assyrians do have R1a-M417, which is an Indo-European marker, but statistically it's very few Assyrians who do. And even so, we don't really have much north European admixture. It's below 2% on most calculators.
    ReactOS <--- support this project so that we can get rid of Windows!
    Ubuntu MATE 16.04.1 LTS | PRISM-Break! | Windows7sins

“A wise man makes his own decisions; an ignorant man follows public opinion.” ― Chinese proverb

“Every decent man is ashamed of the government he lives under.” ― H. L. Mencken

“The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance.” ― Socrates

“Damnant quod non intelligunt.” ― Latin proverb

Quoted for truth:
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaron View Post
    Anatolian Urhemait supporters are mostly butthurt Meds.
    For the lulz:
    Quote Originally Posted by drgs View Post
    Poland is a misunderstanding. It is a country which lies on the frontier between western and slavic world, and which combines elements of both.
    In fact, they are not even the Europeans in strict sense, meaning European as in bearing the responsibility and understanding of European interests. Poland has always been an subordinate country, on one side sucking German dick, on the other side -- Russian one, some kind of "novice" europeans, who are full of inferiority complexes, hysteria and obsessity neuroses. This is also true for all Baltic countries

6. The Following User Says Thank You to EliasAlucard For This Useful Post:

Semitic Duwa (2017-02-24)

Established Member
    Steppe=Women-Wagons-Horses-Kurgans
    Last Online
    @
    R1b-BY593
    mtDNA
    U5b2a2
    Race
    Europoid
    Metaethnos
    Steppe Cultures/Europe
    Ethnicity
    Steppe Cultures/Europe

Quote Originally Posted by mangotree View Post
    Yes Semites are indigenous to North Mesopotamia. There are a few Assyrians who have typical Indo-European paternal haplogroups (for example the L21 clade of R1b) and therefore I said that.
    N=110 08/08/13
    25.5% R1b (mostly M269)
    18.2% J1
    16.4% T
    12.7% J2
    8.2% E1b1b1
    8.2% G
    4.5% R2a
    2.7% Q1b
    1.8% R1a
    0.9% F
    0.9% L
    Only one of those markers is found in the cradle of Kurgan Steppe culture at frequency 90%+/-
    Last edited by Silesian; 2017-02-25 at 01:15.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Silesian For This Useful Post:

mangotree (2017-02-25)

QBS Banned
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    @
    V32 (East Cushite)
    mtDNA
    L0a1* (Nigga blood)
    Phenotype
    Aethiopid
    Metaethnos
    Cushite
    Ethnicity
    Somali
    Politics
    Anti-Bantu
    Religion
    Greater Somalia
    Somaliland Djibouti Canada Yemen Arab League

Quote Originally Posted by Menelik View Post
    How are Cushitics not native to the Horn of Africa? That has always been their homeland.
    Cushites have only been there for 8-10k years,so he has a point

Ancestors of the Aris and other East African hunter gatherers are indigenous

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SomaliSuldaan For This Useful Post:

beyoku (2017-02-26)

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Doggerlandic
    Ethnicity
    South Norse
    Phenotype
    Kostenkioid
    Politics
    Relativism
    Religion
    None
    Denmark Viking Finland Spain Castile

Quote Originally Posted by SomaliSuldaan View Post

That doesn't matter. What matters is whether they're the original inhabitants. Truly indigenous people do not exist, because far back in time people were nomadic hunter gatherers, they didn't belong anywhere specific. The only way that could be possible is if they came up of the ground itself. In fact, I would go so far as to say it's a nonsense concept when seen in a large enough timeframe. So it has to be used like "aboriginal", the original people. Aboriginal is a much better word. Native is total shit word, because anyone born and brought up in some place is native to that place. Only "Native" with an uppercase "N" has a specific meaning (namely in the term Native American). Same with Aboriginal, it means Australian Aboriginal when written with an uppercase "A".

12. The Following User Says Thank You to JaM For This Useful Post:

beyoku (2017-02-26)

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:00
    E1b1a8*
    mtDNA
    L0a1a2
    Ethnicity
    "Black"
    Politics
    Praise the Sun
    Religion
    Sun Worship
    African Union(OAS) United States

Quote Originally Posted by Menelik View Post
    Read what I wrote. I said they ARE native but not "indigenous". When you take lineages Like The L0a and E-M329 derivatives those show a phylogeny of fully being indigenous. V68 and other lineages and cushitic languages are intruder lineages coming from the North.

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    E1b1a8*
    mtDNA
    L0a1a2
    Ethnicity
    "Black"
    Politics
    Praise the Sun
    Religion
    Sun Worship

Quote Originally Posted by mangotree View Post
    There was an Assyrian L23 carrier (on another forum) wich I have mistaken (or "misseen") with L21 (I looked it up). Still I would call them a Semitic and proto-Near Eastern (various R1b clades) mix.

In my eyes Berbers are white (I am not using this in the "American" context, see below). But obviously there is a mayor phenotypical shift between northern Berbers and the Touaregs (I would assume they are also "Berber" (Tamazigh)).

Here a Touareg

I am not an expert on these people and thus I cant say wich of these are Indigenous. But for me indigenous people of North Africa are white, or white "skinned" type.
    I don't know where you come from and you only have 8 posts. "White skin" is not adapted to the hot ass cancer causing Sahara.....that is exactly what it will do to white skin, give it cancer. How are the aboriginal North Africans going to be white when the aboriginal Europeans were not even white? Those white Berbers are definitely native, but they are not indigenous. They have admixture from and have replaced populations that no longer exists. They have remnants of very old DNA that existed (tens or even a hundred thousand years ago) during a time when "white skin" didn't exist anywhere on the planet.

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    @

Read what I wrote. I said they ARE native but not "indigenous". When you take lineages Like The L0a and E-M329 derivatives those show a phylogeny of fully being indigenous. V68 and other lineages and cushitic languages are intruder lineages coming from the North.
    Man shut up. You mentioning these stupid ass haplogroups don't mean anything because this field of study is so outdated. Cushitics have always been in the Horn and thats final.If you are saying that Cushitics are not native and not indigenous or what ever,than you are pretty much saying so are the Fulanis in Nigeria are not , this would be the same case for Bantus migrating into most of South Africa,or even the Nilo Saharans migrating in West Africa Sahelian areas. Please stop distorting reality you really don't know what you are talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by SomaliSuldaan View Post

Cushites culture emegred 8-10k years ago that doesn't mean the Cushite ancestors weren't native to East Afirca/Horn. You need to have some pride and stop letting some madow fool you and tell you your history.

I don't know where you come from and you only have 8 posts. "White skin" is not adapted to the hot ass cancer causing Sahara.....that is exactly what it will do to white skin, give it cancer. How are the aboriginal North Africans going to be white when the aboriginal Europeans were not even white? Those white Berbers are definitely native, but they are not indigenous. They have admixture from and have replaced populations that no longer exists. They have remnants of very old DNA that existed (tens or even a hundred thousand years ago) during a time when "white skin" didn't exist anywhere on the planet.
    I am not saying Berbers dont have non-native blood , but its quite false saying that people with lighter shade of skin can't inherit the Sahara, because duh they are there as we speak and have no problem with. Berbers actually have the same skin tone as Middle Easterners,and many of their ancestors came from there as a matter of fact.

So the false narrative propaganda about North Africans not being able to inherit the Sahara because they would get skin cancer is a farce, North Africans are lighter skinned than the SSAs but they are not the same skin tone as Europeans.
    Last edited by Menelik; 2017-02-25 at 03:58.

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    E1b1a8*
    mtDNA
    L0a1a2
    Ethnicity
    "Black"
    Politics
    Praise the Sun
    Religion
    Sun Worship

Cushitic languages are not indigenous to the Horn of Africa. They come from further north, Egypto Sudan where there are strong paternal signature that also have an origin there. I dont think you understand the difference between indigenous and native. Khoisan and pygmies are indiginous to central and southern African......Bantu Speakers are not.

Have you seen the phenotype reconstructions of ancient middle easterners? Natufian damn near look Ghanaian......and he has the ancestral alleles for Black skin. The ancestral alleles for light skin didn't even exist the further you go back in pre-history. North African continuity could damn well go back to A00. Please take a cursory glance at ancient European DNA and see how many black skinned genetic Europeans show up......enough of them to understand that white skin is "new" on the scene. Take a look at Minoan artwork to see how long dark skin persisted in non African populations.

Learn to read. I challenged his idea of "white" people.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast