User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
Results 51 to 55 of 55

Thread: On the mainstream media and so called “fake news” [split] //mod943 days old

  1. #51
    Senior Moderator
    Plant of Life = Biological Magic 麻 EliasAlucard's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2009-10-22
    Posts
    14,713
    Location
    Sweden
    Gender
    Age
    34
    Y-DNA
    J1a2a1a2-P58+
    mtDNA
    H5a
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Alpinid
    Metaethnos
    proto-Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Assyrian/Armenian
    Politics
    Environment, Cannabis
    Religion
    Secular Agnostic
    Assyria Assyria 1913-1923 Armenia Lebanon Sweden Greece

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CWF View Post
    Oh, I don't look down upon Arabs.
    Well I do

    Arabs certainly look down on you though (and all other blacks)

    But like I was saying: you're not in the position to look down on Arabs. Make no mistake about it, every single white American would rather have Arabs as their neighbors than 'black vikings'. If you believe otherwise, you're the deluded one here. The enmity between Europeans and "Arabs" is mainly religious, historical and tribal in nature, you know, kind of like when Italians and Irish weren't considered white in America.

    And the only reason it's sort of socially acceptable to impose a ban on Muslim immigration, is because Arabs are sort of white, I mean can you imagine the outcry if Trump said he's going to ban immigration from Nigeria? He's going to to do that eventually though (or his successor(s) will at some point), and this Muslim ban is just warm up.

    Quote Originally Posted by CWF View Post
    Just fake deluded individuals living in a fantasy world.
    I'm neither fake nor deluded. You however, apparently have problems accepting the reality, that Donald Trump is your president If anything is deluded, it's people like you who believe Obama was a great president. Where were you protesting against Obama screwing up America and the rest of the world, during all these 8 years of unbelievable disaster? I barely remember you posting here until Trump won the election.

    Quote Originally Posted by CWF View Post
    And Eminem owes his success to Dr. Dre, a Black man. And Fuck whoever deleted my earlier post.
    No, Eminem owes his success to himself, because talent is genetic variation, much like that scientist pointed out in Bigger Stronger Faster*. Dr. Dre (whose rap actually sounds low IQ) only discovered Eminem, and saw a good opportunity to make some money off of Eminem's talent. Had Dre not signed Eminem, someone else would have eventually, it's not like Eminem was the first white rapper.

    Also I fully support Tupac bashing Dr. Dre for being a crappy rapper.

    Anyway, to get back on topic here, Trump is right: the mainstream media is the enemy of the American people (and btw, I've been saying that before Trump started saying it). If you disagree with that, it's probably because you're not a real American, namean?
    Last edited by EliasAlucard; 2017-03-07 at 20:41.
    ReactOS <--- support this project so that we can get rid of Windows!
    Ubuntu MATE 16.04.1 LTS | PRISM-Break! | Windows7sins

    “A wise man makes his own decisions; an ignorant man follows public opinion.” ― Chinese proverb

    “Every decent man is ashamed of the government he lives under.” ― H. L. Mencken

    “The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance.” ― Socrates

    “Damnant quod non intelligunt.” ― Latin proverb

    Quoted for truth:
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaron View Post
    Anatolian Urhemait supporters are mostly butthurt Meds.
    For the lulz:
    Quote Originally Posted by drgs View Post
    Poland is a misunderstanding. It is a country which lies on the frontier between western and slavic world, and which combines elements of both.
    In fact, they are not even the Europeans in strict sense, meaning European as in bearing the responsibility and understanding of European interests. Poland has always been an subordinate country, on one side sucking German dick, on the other side -- Russian one, some kind of "novice" europeans, who are full of inferiority complexes, hysteria and obsessity neuroses. This is also true for all Baltic countries

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EliasAlucard For This Useful Post:

    mangotree (2017-03-07), Power77 (2017-09-08), Silk (2017-03-07)

  3. # ADS
    Advertisement bot
    Join Date
    2013-03-24
    Location
    ForumBiodiversity.com
    Age
    2010
    Posts
    All threads
       
     

  4. #52
    Wiki Editor
    Established Member
    Junior Member Janos's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2010-05-29
    Posts
    11,008
    Location
    Svithjod
    Gender
    Politics
    SD
    Religion
    Christianity

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EliasAlucard View Post
    But like I was saying: you're not in the position to look down on Arabs. Make no mistake about it, every single white American would rather have Arabs as their neighbors than 'black vikings'. If you think otherwise, you're the deluded one here. The enmity between Europeans and "Arabs" is mainly religious, historical and tribal in nature, you know, kind of like when Italians and Irish weren't considered white in America.
    Caucasoid Power, bro.

    And the only reason it's sort of socially acceptable to impose a ban on Muslim immigration, is because Arabs are sort of white,
    No, it is because islam is a religion and not a race, hence you can be anti-racist and islamophobe at the same time.

    I mean can you imagine the outcry if Trump said he's going to ban immigration from Nigeria? He's going to to do that eventually though
    Only if Nigeria is totally gripped by Boko Haram, and becomes a threat to the normal world.

    (or his successor(s) will at some point), and this Muslim ban is just warm up.
    Why did he drop Iraq from this new travel ban? Was that good or bad? Iraq has more christians than Somalia and Iran, so it might be warranted to not have a ban from there, or?

    And, the other travel ban was stopped by judges, will this be stopped as well? I must say it would be cool if he started to ban Turkish citizens like Tamerlane.
    Last edited by Janos; 2017-03-07 at 19:40.

  5. #53
    Senior Moderator
    Plant of Life = Biological Magic 麻 EliasAlucard's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2009-10-22
    Posts
    14,713
    Location
    Sweden
    Gender
    Age
    34
    Y-DNA
    J1a2a1a2-P58+
    mtDNA
    H5a
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Alpinid
    Metaethnos
    proto-Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Assyrian/Armenian
    Politics
    Environment, Cannabis
    Religion
    Secular Agnostic
    Assyria Assyria 1913-1923 Armenia Lebanon Sweden Greece

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Janos View Post
    Caucasoid Power, bro.
    Seriously though, as bad as Muslims are, I'm sure we can all agree that they're somewhat more preferable to live with, over this:

    Black on Black Violence:


    Nigger Chimpout:


    Machete Wielding Blacks Viciously Attack White Couple In South Africa:


    Quote Originally Posted by Janos View Post
    No, it is because islam is a religion and not a race, hence you can be anti-racist and islamophobe at the same time.
    Yeah whatever, I'm not in any way encouraging third world immigration.

    Quote Originally Posted by Janos View Post
    Only if Nigeria is totally gripped by Boko Haram, and becomes a threat to the normal world. Trump is anti-racist.
    Trump won't be accepting any immigration from Nigeria. He's old fashioned and he's going to get America (and western Europe also) back to its older immigration policy which really did discriminate against third worlders. Case in point:


    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Act_of_1917

    ^^ You think illiteracy was the actual reason to deny populations from these regions entry into America? Much like Trump's Muslim ban now, Assyrians, Armenians and Lebanese Christians could immigrate to the US back then as far as I know (hence Lebanese-Americans like William Peter Blatty, Helen Thomas, Jeanine Pirro and Ralph Nader, to name a few; all Christians). Illiteracy, just like Islam today, was just an excuse to effectively target most third worlders and exclude them from the American club. Islam is of course a more valid reason than illiteracy, but still. The "Asiatic Barred Zone" was a "brown people ban", just like the Muslim ban is (and it'll be expanded eventually).

    Quote Originally Posted by Janos View Post
    Why did he drop Iraq from this new travel ban? Was that good or bad? Iraq has more christians than Somalia and Iran, so it might be warranted to not have a ban from there, or?
    Apparently he also removed the clause for persecuted Christians, because the reason that judge discarded his executive order, was because it was unconstitutional to ban a religion. The Muslim ban has been softened up quite a lot as a result of this, it's simply a worse deal now, because it also bans Christians and it no longer excludes for example, Muslims from Britain and so on. Of course that makes the SJWs happy, because they're anti-Christian and pro-Islamic, but anyway, Cenk Uygur has the details on this one here:

    Trump Trots Out Muslim Ban 2.0:


    Quote Originally Posted by Janos View Post
    And, the other travel ban was stopped by judges, will this be stopped as well? I must say it would be cool if he started to ban Turkish citizens like Tamerlane.
    Maybe, but this is not the right thread to discuss the travel ban. This thread is about "fake news".
    ReactOS <--- support this project so that we can get rid of Windows!
    Ubuntu MATE 16.04.1 LTS | PRISM-Break! | Windows7sins

    “A wise man makes his own decisions; an ignorant man follows public opinion.” ― Chinese proverb

    “Every decent man is ashamed of the government he lives under.” ― H. L. Mencken

    “The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance.” ― Socrates

    “Damnant quod non intelligunt.” ― Latin proverb

    Quoted for truth:
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaron View Post
    Anatolian Urhemait supporters are mostly butthurt Meds.
    For the lulz:
    Quote Originally Posted by drgs View Post
    Poland is a misunderstanding. It is a country which lies on the frontier between western and slavic world, and which combines elements of both.
    In fact, they are not even the Europeans in strict sense, meaning European as in bearing the responsibility and understanding of European interests. Poland has always been an subordinate country, on one side sucking German dick, on the other side -- Russian one, some kind of "novice" europeans, who are full of inferiority complexes, hysteria and obsessity neuroses. This is also true for all Baltic countries

  6. #54
    Established Member
    Den Svarta Vikingen CWF's Avatar
    Last Online
    2019-02-23 @ 20:55
    Join Date
    2010-02-23
    Posts
    2,258
    Location
    USA
    Gender
    Y-DNA
    I1d
    mtDNA
    B2
    Race
    Triracial
    Metaethnos
    Afro-Viking AmerIndian
    Ethnicity
    Black/African American
    Phenotype
    FAIL! Try genetics.
    Sweden African Union(OAS) United States United States Eastern Band Cherokee Cuba

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EliasAlucard View Post
    Well I do

    Arabs certainly look down on you though (and all other blacks)

    But like I was saying: you're not in the position to look down on Arabs. Make no mistake about it, every single white American would rather have Arabs as their neighbors than 'black vikings'. If you believe otherwise, you're the deluded one here. The enmity between Europeans and "Arabs" is mainly religious, historical and tribal in nature, you know, kind of like when Italians and Irish weren't considered white in America.

    And the only reason it's sort of socially acceptable to impose a ban on Muslim immigration, is because Arabs are sort of white, I mean can you imagine the outcry if Trump said he's going to ban immigration from Nigeria? He's going to to do that eventually though (or his successor(s) will at some point), and this Muslim ban is just warm up.

    I'm neither fake nor deluded. You however, apparently have problems accepting the reality, that Donald Trump is your president If anything is deluded, it's people like you who believe Obama was a great president. Where were you protesting against Obama screwing up America and the rest of the world, during all these 8 years of unbelievable disaster? I barely remember you posting here until Trump won the election.

    No, Eminem owes his success to himself, because talent is genetic variation, much like that scientist pointed out in Bigger Stronger Faster*. Dr. Dre (whose rap actually sounds low IQ) only discovered Eminem, and saw a good opportunity to make some money off of Eminem's talent. Had Dre not signed Eminem, someone else would have eventually, it's not like Eminem was the first white rapper.

    Also I fully support Tupac bashing Dr. Dre for being a crappy rapper.

    Anyway, to get back on topic here, Trump is right: the mainstream media is the enemy of the American people (and btw, I've been saying that before Trump started saying it). If you disagree with that, it's probably because you're not a real American, namean?
    Ha!! Another one of your typical anti-intellectual screeds.

    1. My points were about you not your arab brethren. It is a complete joke that you use every excuse in the book to falsely separate yourself from the people and culture that created the nonsense that is you. You claim Assyrian Christian as if that makes you any less arab than your muslim brothers and you're not even Christian. You're self-declared agnostic. You're an arab just like the rest of them...muslim or not. Your hatred of your own people is just a sad but occasionally entertaining example of how the mind can bend itself right out of reality...assisted by heavy weed consumption no doubt.

    2. You were asked to provide sources to back up your nonsense about Trump's comments and crime related to your fellow arabs in Sweden. You failed. You didn't produce any and you made it clear you wouldn't. The only thing remaining is your childish screeds amounting to nothing of substance. I'm sure heavy weed use is a great way for people to cope with contradiction and acceptance of life in an altered reality of ridiculousness.

    3. As I said, Trump/Bannon wants you to stay in Sweden or some other euro-hangout until you're ready to go take back your homeland by force. Given the typical fighting prowess of arabs that should be....well...you tell us after you smoke a tree or two. It should be an entertaining story.

    X3!!!

    On second thought, you are an alien guest in Sweden and spend much of your time railing against the Swedish government. Maybe they should adopt the Trump approach and deport bad hombre aliens who don't get along!
    Last edited by CWF; 2017-03-07 at 22:04.

  7. #55
    Established Member
    Lord of Asgard Odin's Avatar
    Last Online
    2019-07-27 @ 13:00
    Join Date
    2018-05-08
    Posts
    1,254
    Location
    West Coast
    Gender
    Age
    29
    Race
    Europid
    Metaethnos
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    American
    Phenotype
    Nordo-Cromagnid
    Politics
    Paleoconservatism
    Religion
    Christian
    Viking Norway Denmark Netherlands United States

    Default


Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Similar Threads

  1. "Brainwash" documentary about Race on mainstream media. Hjernevask.
    By aregint in forum Race & Ethnicity in Society
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2014-07-13, 04:30
  2. Is this guy mainstream Iraqi looking??
    By Roy in forum Asia & Oceania
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 2012-05-24, 02:07
  3. American Secessionist Groups Go Mainstream
    By DrDawud in forum Current Affairs & Politics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 2011-08-30, 18:09

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
<