Neanderthal
    Phenotype
    Archaic
    Politics
    Cros before hoes
    Religion
    Feet first into hell

Quote Originally Posted by Ozrage View Post
    They themself believe they are alien. They consider mankind as their cattle. They say another race created them. They deceive you, use you, silence you, defame you, threaten you, murder you, and they think they are just in doing so. I mean, to them they are the "chosen ones".

To quote Jewish legend Bobby Fischer, " They mutilate their own children ".

That should be enough, but they do this in a celebratory bloodlust feast! It is sickening for an noble human being.
    Can't believe Ozrage is this redpilled. Welcome out of the NPC-Matrix and into the real world.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Azvarohi For This Useful Post:

Ozrage (2019-02-14)

3. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    Evolutionary Biologist Wojewoda's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 15:38
    I1 Z63+ S2078+ L1237-
    mtDNA
    U3a1a
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Poland

Quote Originally Posted by WitoldPilecki View Post
    I think it's far more likely you're an American agent, than I am a Russian agent.
    It is more probable that we are both "useful idiots".

PS.
    More Russians were killed by Soviets than Poles.

I don't quite grasp why many Russians still see Stalin as such a great leader.
    Because of this: "Polish Operation of the NKVD"

?

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:58

Quote Originally Posted by Wojewoda View Post
    It is more probable that we are both "useful idiots".

Because of this: "Polish Operation of the NKVD"

?
    About 5 - 15 million Russians died 1917 - 1922 in the Russian Civil War / Volga Famine.

There's no way that Soviets killed that many Poles, maybe Soviets killed 200,000 - 1,000,000 Poles, between deportations, Gulag setences, Katyn, the Polish operation of the NKVD, and the Polish victims of the Holodomor, on into Soviet Poland too.

As for Nazi Germany, they probably killed more like 1,000,000 - 3,000,000 Polish Catholics.
    In fact, in Warsaw alone, 200,000 Poles are estimated to have been killed in just that city by Nazi Germany.

So, there is no doubt in my mind that Nazi Germany killed more Poles than Soviets had.

I don't quite get why some Poles were so gung ho about joining a Liberal, pro-Jewish, pro-Gay, pro-Islamic Refugee union with Germany, a foreign entity.
    But
    why somehow some Poles won't touch Russia, even though they share not only more features, more culture, and more linguistic features, but share more Conservative values.

Russians I know for a fact, share some dancing features, of course Vodka, and even Pierogies, and Golabki with Poles, among numerous other things.

I can't really think of a heck of a lot that Germans share with Poles, now can you?
    In fact those things tend to be Czech, like Pilsener style beers, or at one time the Polka was big among certain Poles, like it was among certain Germans, and the Polka is in fact Czech.

Personally, I think it's f*cking weird.

It's just like in Rwanda, the Hutu & Tutsi hatred might seem rational to them, but to us they're just Negroes Chimping out hardly different.

Established Member
    Last Online
    I1 Z63+ S2078+ L1237-
    mtDNA
    U3a1a
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Poland

I don't quite get why some Poles were so gung ho about joining a Liberal, pro-Jewish, pro-Gay, pro-Islamic Refugee union with Germany, a foreign entity.
    But
    why somehow some Poles won't touch Russia, even though they share not only more features, more culture, and more linguistic features, but share more Conservative values.
    Because Russian military technology is lame.

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online

Because Russian military technology is lame.
    So, you're scared of "Russia" because of "Russia military technology being lame"?

Russia has actually some of the best military tech in the World, Russia invented the Tsar Bomb, the Father of all bombs, S-400 missile system, A-135 anti-ballistic missile system which even detects enemy bombs by it's self,
    and
    some Russian military tech even back in the day, was way ahead of it's time the Russian MiG, the T-34 (Way ahead of it's time, as was the AK-47)

In fact, Russia is starting to pull ahead of the USA, with hyper sonic missiles, and because Russia is working on space military, before the USA.

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/bu...-carrier-44297

Established Member
    Last Online
    I1 Z63+ S2078+ L1237-
    mtDNA
    U3a1a
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Poland

So, you're scared of "Russia" because of "Russia military technology being lame"?

Russia has actually some of the best military tech in the World, Russia invented the Tsar Bomb, the Father of all bombs, S-400 missile system, A-135 anti-ballistic missile system which even detects enemy bombs by it's self,
    and
    some Russian military tech even back in the day, was way ahead of it's time the Russian MiG, the T-34 (Way ahead of it's time, as was the AK-47)

In fact, Russia is starting to pull ahead of the USA, with hyper sonic missiles, and because Russia is working on space military, before the USA.

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/bu...-carrier-44297

I was just testing if you are really Russian, as a Russian would respond to my opinion with a rant praising Russian military hardware.

Test result: positive.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Wojewoda For This Useful Post:

Longbowman (2019-05-15)

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online

But Americans are cheap people so they want us to commit suicide to save them:
    The USA is if anything using Poland as a meat-shield against Russia.

If you can't beat them, join them.

Plain, and simple, by the time American troops come in on air-craft carriers, and from Germany, they won't know what hit them by Russia's bombers, and fighters.

It would take quite some time for the USA to amass proper numbers, and that's the problem, that leaves a window of Poland getting squashed like a bug.

When it happens, you can't say I didn't tell you so.

You wait, the USA in the next 10 years will go to Civil War, giving Russia a chance to not just invade Poland, but invade the whole of the World.

I don't really see how the extremely divided West, can out-match Russia / Putin at this point.

PS.
    I might be from Russia, but I'm definitely part Polish.

So, I have more invested interests in Poland, than you think.

Besides, I could be just about anything, I don't have to be from Russia at all, I could be from Belarus, or Serbia, or how about Eastern-Ukraine?

Heck, I could even be a Slovak, some of them are very pan-Slavic, and particularly pro-Polish (Usually)

Or, I could in fact be just a Pole, who doesn't like the West.
    Last edited by WitoldPilecki; 2019-02-14 at 21:49.

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online

I was just testing if you are really Russian, as a Russian would respond to my opinion with a rant praising Russian military hardware.

I hate to inform you, but Jews, and the West are perhaps even more responsible for Soviets than even Russians are.

Step A.) Germany in WW1 weakened Russia, so it couldn't expel Bolsheviks like in 1905.

Step B.) Germany / German / Jewish money propped up a train of Bolsheviks to Russia, which successfully took over Russia in 1917.

Step C.) Jews like Lenin & Trotsky sued for peace, when Poland almost destroyed them with Pilsudski in the Polish-Soviet war of 1918 - 1920.
    Who acknowledged this cease-fire none other than the West.

Step D.) German Nazis motivated Soviet Russians to unite against Germany to Berlin.

Step E.) Anglos / British USA gave Soviets lend-lease to prop up Soviets into Berlin, and yes Poland.

Step F.) Anglos / British USA fought Mussolini first, a bunch of nonsense, before going into Normandy, probably ONLY to give Soviets time to invade Poland, and Germany.

Step G.) Anglos of Britain / USA sell Poland / East Germany, and others out to become Soviet vassals in Tehran / Yalta / Potsdam conferences.

Step H.) Jews give the Soviets the Nukes, and the USA nukes too.

Here's the problem, those Jews NEVER gave Poland Nukes.
    That's the problem.

Poland got screwed by the West, you know Truman's USA used the A-bomb just a matter of days before he finalized the Soviet takeover of Poland in Potsdam Conference?

Why didn't he prop up Poland with A-bombs, instead?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to WitoldPilecki For This Useful Post:

Ozrage (2019-05-13)

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online

Not all Poles are the same.

A lot of more hardliner Right-Wing Poles are more anti-German / anti-Jewish, rather than anti-Russian, this held true from Roman Dmowski down the line to Iwo Cyprian Pogonowski.

How do you know I'm not one of those kind of Polish origins peoples?
    In fact, didn't you catch that I said I support Polish Fascism, like NOP / ONR?

BTW, Pogonowski had origins in the Lwow region, just like I do.

So, did Brzezinski, who is another Pole who turned out to not be as anti-Russian as expected in the end, but sure did say the USA is following Israel like a dumb mule.

South-Eastern Poles are a little different than North-Western Poles like Piotreus, for example.

In fact, Piotreus is probably culturally, and genetically between a Pole from the South-East, and a Swede.

To tell you the truth, he'd probably fit in better in Sweden, than in the South-East of Poland. (Politically speaking, at least he sounds more like a Swede, than a Pole from Podkarpackie Voivodeship.

I'll be honest, however.

I have 3 Polish origins grandparents, they come from Lwow, Tarnobrzeg, and Krakow.

Surprise, surprise, my 4th grandparent is not Polish, or even Slavic, but actually Irish Catholic.

Not, that I really like Irish Catholics a heck of a lot, but they're probably at least a little less retarded than the rest of Western Europe.
    Excluding maybe Austria, Italy, and Finland.

BTW, not a single of my grandparents liked Jews, however.
    Even my Irish Catholic grandmother, used to call them nervy Jews right in front of me.

In fact, no one even liked Italians, my Polish cousins had a fit when my Polish Law school graduate cousin married an Italian woman.
    As for my Irish grandmothers parents, they used to say Italians put their hand on you, while they stab you in the back with a knife.

As for Blacks, come on, is this a joke?

All sides had Blacks rob them, and Blacks mug them, and steal their cars even.

My grandmother from Poland was shocked, that in Portchester, the Blacks used to start shooting guns off at night for no reason in front of the apartments.

Anyways,
    Considering my Polish origins are South-Eastern, and a little Irish, I'm probably still more Polish than Piotr on a PCA plot.
    Not that I've ever taken one, much less compared.
    Last edited by WitoldPilecki; 2019-02-14 at 22:54.

Established Member
    Last Online
    I1 Z63+ S2078+ L1237-
    mtDNA
    U3a1a
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Poland

I was pissed off when Russia demanded Poland keep up the Soviet soldier memorials.
    I'm sure you were too.

You aren't pissed off apparently when American / Jews demanded Poland pay Jews Holocaust restitution.
    This I can't quite grasp.
    Isn't Trump supposed to be in cahoots with Russians (and Russian Jewish mafia from Israel)?

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31