Metaethnos
    European
    Phenotype
    UP/Atlanto-Med
    Religion
    All's fair in love&war

Default Intelligence of Jews [spit] //mod

Quote Originally Posted by Durcherrs View Post
    Jews are what we would call a mongrel race, but some of them can certainly "pass" as White due to having lots of White blood. Therefore it would be just as retarded to call a Jew "White" as to call a very White-looking Mestizo or 1/3 Black person like Rashida Jones (who's got Jewish blood too and can probably pass as White to some people) "White people".

Jews are just smarter than Gentiles...face it.
    METALLURGY CAME FROM ANATOLIA AND THE LEVANT.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to voyager For This Useful Post:

Longbowman (2017-02-19), Power77 (2017-07-31), Semitic Duwa (2017-02-19), upyours (2019-01-20)

3. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    Last Online
    2019-07-24 @ 03:37
    Baltic/German

Jews are just smarter than Gentiles...face it.
    No. They are being dumbed down.
    The conversion of the pisa values ​​into iq values ​​gives israel even a lower median value, namely an iq 88 for the birth years after 1984.

Wird Israel überleben?: Die Juden und ihr Staat Taschenbuch – Januar 2013
    von Volkmar Weiss (Autor), Dieter Wolf (Nachwort)

https://www.amazon.de/Wird-Israel-%C...ss+intelligenz

The conversion of the pisa values ​​into iq values ​​gives israel even a lower median value, namely an iq 88 for the birth years after 1984.

Heue sind nur 22 % der Einwohner Israels Juden europäischer Herkunft; rund 50 % Mizrachim; das sind Juden und ihre Nachkommen, die aus arabischen und muslimischen Ländern nach Israel ausgewandert oder geflüchtet sind. Der überdurchschnittliche mittlere IQ wurde nur bei Ashkenasim gefunden. Die Juden aus arabischen Ländern, die Mizrachim, haben einen mittleren IQ wie die Araber dieser Länder auch. Damit wäre eigentlich schon der mittlere IQ Israels erklärt. Die Bevölkerungsanteile nach Herkunft entsprechen aber nicht den Anteilen der Schüler, die in Israel bei PISA getestet werden. Etwa 10% der Juden in Israel bekennen sich zu den Haredim, den Gottesfürchtigen. Die ultraorthodoxen Juden in Israel sind dafür bekannt, früh zu heiraten und viele Kinder zu bekommen, wobei die Männer einen Großteil oder ihr gesamtes Erwachsenenleben mit dem Studium des Talmuds verbringen statt zu arbeiten.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Skomand For This Useful Post:

NixYO (2017-02-19), Silk (2017-02-19)

Established Member
    I'll set you a-quiver Longbowman's Avatar
    Last Online
    2019-07-27 @ 20:01
    Y-DNA
    E1b1b1c1a
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Race
    Caucasoid
    Phenotype
    Mediterranid
    Metaethnos
    Desert Nomad
    Ethnicity
    Ashkephardic
    Phenotype
    Judaean Highlander
    Politics
    None
    Religion
    Sadducee
    GEDmatch
    M392217
    United Kingdom Italy England Wales United States Israel

Israel is not a homogeneous Jewish country. It is 25% Arab or other non-Jewish. Of the Jews, less than half are Ashkenazi. It would be like basing the scores for Afrikaaners on the scores for South Africa as a whole.
    Click here for definitive proof that the holocaust never happened!

Quote Originally Posted by ThePendragon View Post
    I am technically not schizophrenic
    Quote Originally Posted by Blodeuwedd View Post
    Please remember that I'm carrying a loaded gun. Next time, you'd better shift your tone.
    Quote Originally Posted by EliasAlucard View Post
    I think it would be awesome to be Cartman [...] translated to real life, Cartman is [...] Donald Trump
    http://i67.tinypic.com/2djcahy.jpg

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Longbowman For This Useful Post:

ageladakos (2017-03-07), Litvin (2017-03-02), Power77 (2017-07-31), randomguy1235 (2017-02-19), Semitic Duwa (2017-02-19)

Wiki Editor
    Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    N-CTS2929
    mtDNA
    I4
    Race
    Europid
    Metaethnos
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Politics
    Nationalism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Sweden Finland Kalmar Union Sweden Tre Kronor Russia

Quote Originally Posted by Longbowman View Post
    Israel is not a homogeneous Jewish country. It is 25% Arab or other non-Jewish. Of the Jews, less than half are Ashkenazi. It would be like basing the scores for Afrikaaners on the scores for South Africa as a whole.
    In most Western European and North American countries, the share of non-White immigrants is waaay higher than 25% of the population, and many of them are also way more stupid than Palestinians.
    “And, furthermore, that some people have a sex life and others don’t just because some are more attractive than others. I wanted to acknowledge that if people don’t have a sex life, it’s not for some moral reason, it’s just because they’re ugly. Once you’ve said it, it sounds obvious, but I wanted to say it.” — Michel Houellebecq

Established Member
    Slayer of Bullshit
    Last Online
    @
    Mediterranid
    Metaethnos
    European
    Phenotype
    UP/Atlanto-Med
    Religion
    All's fair in love&war

Quote Originally Posted by NixYO View Post
    In most Western European and North American countries, the share of non-White immigrants is waaay higher than 25% of the population, and many of them are also way more stupid than Palestinians.
    Do you have the statistics to support these claims?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to voyager For This Useful Post:

Power77 (2017-07-31)

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Race
    Europid
    Phenotype
    Nordid
    Metaethnos
    Germanic
    Politics
    Far Right
    Canada Netherlands Netherlands Antilles Commonwealth United States Canada Weed Flag

I have met real intelligent and smart non-whites, but they are like 1 in 1000.

Established Member
    Slayer of Bullshit
    Last Online
    @
    Mediterranid
    Metaethnos
    European
    Phenotype
    UP/Atlanto-Med
    Religion
    All's fair in love&war

Quote Originally Posted by Skomand View Post
    No. They are being dumbed down.

Wird Israel überleben?: Die Juden und ihr Staat Taschenbuch – Januar 2013
    von Volkmar Weiss (Autor), Dieter Wolf (Nachwort)

https://www.amazon.de/Wird-Israel-%C...ss+intelligenz
    Rubbish.

Israel is still ahead of the USA and the UK in research and development according to population size.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to voyager For This Useful Post:

Power77 (2017-07-31)

Established Member
    I'll set you a-quiver Longbowman's Avatar
    Last Online
    2019-07-27 @ 20:01
    Y-DNA
    E1b1b1c1a
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Race
    Caucasoid
    Phenotype
    Mediterranid
    Metaethnos
    Desert Nomad
    Ethnicity
    Ashkephardic
    Phenotype
    Judaean Highlander
    Politics
    None
    Religion
    Sadducee
    GEDmatch
    M392217
    United Kingdom Italy England Wales United States Israel

Quote Originally Posted by NixYO View Post
    You just made this up (vis-a-vis Western Europe), so I'm not going to respond.

Israel remains only about 1/3 Ashkenazi.
    Click here for definitive proof that the holocaust never happened!

Quote Originally Posted by ThePendragon View Post
    I am technically not schizophrenic
    Quote Originally Posted by Blodeuwedd View Post
    Please remember that I'm carrying a loaded gun. Next time, you'd better shift your tone.
    Quote Originally Posted by EliasAlucard View Post
    I think it would be awesome to be Cartman [...] translated to real life, Cartman is [...] Donald Trump
    http://i67.tinypic.com/2djcahy.jpg

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Longbowman For This Useful Post:

Power77 (2017-07-31), randomguy1235 (2017-03-01), Targum (2017-02-19), voyager (2017-02-19)

Established Member
    Evolutionary Biologist Wojewoda's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:14
    I1 Z63+ S2078+ L1237-
    mtDNA
    U3a1a
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Poland

Quote Originally Posted by Longbowman View Post
    Unlike Northwest Europeans and East Asians, Ashkenazi Jews score higher in the United States than they do in their home country, and not just by a little, but by half a standard deviation (IQ 110 vs 103). I have previously argued that people in the Middle East are malnourished enough to be functioning at 6 points below their genetic potential, but I don’t think this applies to Ashkenazi Israelis because Israel is rich country and Ashkenazi Jews are an elite within that country.
    (...)
    Also nutrition might not be a factor in explaining the IQ difference between Ashkenazis in America vs Israel. It could be genetic, as Richard Lynn has argued that some of the most intelligent Ashkenazis in Europe saw the threat of Nazi Germany early and had the resources and resourcefullness to migrate to the United States. Perhaps American Jews then had the IQ and clout to help set up Israel as a place for the Jews who weren’t able to migrate to the U.S.
    "Jewish IQ in Israel vs America"

I am starting to suspect that high Ashkenazi IQ might be a result of some kind of selection: dumb Jews are kept - as a bait for Arabs? - in the Israeli ghetto, while smart ones - more useful for the goyim? - are allowed into the wild blue yonder.
    Last edited by Wojewoda; 2017-03-01 at 10:14.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Wojewoda For This Useful Post:

upyours (2019-01-20)

QBS Banned
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    2019-01-06 @ 19:51

Quote Originally Posted by Simi View Post
    2. Jews are intelligent. The explanation to this can also be derived from the evolutionary history of Jews as a Middle Eastern diaspora people operating in European societies for centuries, even millennia. Rabbis always had a high status within the Jewish community. Combined with wealthy Jews, Jewish priests and scholars were the elements of the Jewish community that had the highest reproductive success. Poorer Jews may have had many children as well, but they were always at higher risk of starvation, assimilation and ethnically motivated attacks from other peoples. As a result of this, Ashkenazi Jews have the highest IQ in the world, scoring somewhere around 115. Their verbal IQ is even higher. "Since verbal IQ is the best predictor of occupational success and upward mobility in contemporary societies, it is not surprising that Jews are an elite group in the United States. Frank Salter has showed that on issues of concern to the Jewish community (Israel, immigration, ethnic policy in general), Jewish groups have four times the influence of European Americans despite representing approximately 2,5% of the population."
    According to Richard Lynn:

"(...) A curious feature of the IQ of the Jews is that they are particularly strong on the verbal and reasoning abilities, and not nearly so strong on the visual and spatial abilities. (...) This profile of the Jews expresses itself in the areas of attainment in which Jews excell. Jews are very prominent in occupations requiring verbal and reasoning abilities, such as law, science, literature (...) but not so strong on occupations requiring visual and spatial abilities, such as engineering and architecture. There are not many prominent Jews in the fields of engineering and architecture. It is hard to name eminent Jews in these occupations. (...)"

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Litvin For This Useful Post:

NixYO (2017-03-01), Wojewoda (2017-03-01)

Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast