U3a1a
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Poland

Quote Originally Posted by WitoldPilecki View Post
    Italians invented spaghetti.

That's it.
    Wrong!

Popular history says that it was invented in China, and that Marco Polo brought the knowledge of this food to Venice. The spaghetti Polo encountered (and presumably tasted) in the far east was made from either rice flour or hard wheat flour (long noodles made from both grains exist in eastern cookery).

2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    Evolutionary Biologist Wojewoda's Avatar
    Last Online
    2019-08-22 @ 05:52
    I1 Z63+ S2078+ L1237-
    mtDNA
    U3a1a
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Poland

Quote Originally Posted by Arch Hades View Post
    I really need to be updated on R1a.

I think like 50% of R1a in Greece is M458. So is this literally all post Bronze-age or Slavic?
    To be honest I have never come across a good analysis of Greek R1a1. It is supposed to be mostly from Late Migration Period/Early Middle Ages Slavic migrations, but I would like to see a convincing proof of this.

Established Member
    Last Online
    I1 Z63+ S2078+ L1237-
    mtDNA
    U3a1a
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Poland

Jews effectively exploited?
    These are the words of the greatest Polish poet Adam Mickiewicz:

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Mickiewicz
    I would not want the Jews to leave Poland because, just as the Union of Poland with Lithuania, differing by origin and religion, brought our Polish state to its greatness and happiness, so I am certain that the union of Poland and Israel will assure our spiritual and moral strength.
    "Remember to dream. A history of Jewish radicalism." Robert Wolfe

Just recall how radicalised Polish Jews helped us (Dzerzhinskis, Menzhinskis, Vyshinskis etc.) to destroy the Russian Empire (we almost managed to do the same with Germany). Ashkenazi Jews can be very useful people for us.
    Last edited by Wojewoda; 2019-02-12 at 14:37.

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    2019-08-19 @ 02:15

Quote Originally Posted by Wojewoda View Post

Just recall how radicalised Polish Jews helped us (Dzerzhinskis, Menzhinskis, Vyshinskis etc.) to destroy the Russian Empire (we almost managed to do the same with Germany). Polish Jews can be very useful people for us.
    You didn't hear about the new poll on Israeli opinions upon Poland?
    Apparently more Israelis have a negative opinion of Poland, than a positive opinion of it, mostly because of the "So called" Polish role in the Holocaust, and the Polish law on the Holocaust.

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/...inds-1.6916294

I don't know why Poland needs a enemy in Russia now-a-days, when it has such lousy allies as Israel, Lithuania, and Britain.

Yes, Israelis kick, and scream about Poland being Holocaust perps.

Brits literally have killed Poles for being Poles.

Lithuanians have done similar in attacking Poles here, and there.

All three of these groups I find online, and even sometimes in person, are way, way more anti-Polish than say Germans, or Russians on average, certainly way more so than Ukrainians.

I don't think Poland has a single reliable ally outside of the Intermarium nations, anyways.

If you think the USA is some great place for Poles, you don't know the truth.

If you think France is, it's also not the truth. (Years ago I heard some Poles online complain about France, now Macron is a anti-Polish maniac of Liberal beliefs)

The most pro-Polish people I've found are usually Slovaks, Czechs, and Hungarians, some others maybe say Croats, or Latvians, or even Belarussians, and Ukrainians.

Personally, Western Europeans on the whole are probably even more anti-Polish than Russia is.

I've not found online, or in person Russians to be very degrading towards Polish people too much, only sometimes, as opposed to a lot of Germanics who sound often like Odin.
    Last edited by WitoldPilecki; 2019-02-12 at 14:28.

Established Member
    Last Online
    I1 Z63+ S2078+ L1237-
    mtDNA
    U3a1a
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Poland

You didn't hear about the new poll on Israeli opinions upon Poland?
    Apparently more Israelis have a negative opinion of Poland, than a positive opinion of it, mostly because of the "So called" Polish role in the Holocaust, and the Polish law on the Holocaust.

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/...inds-1.6916294
    Don't pay attention to them, they are just "Erev Rav" sentenced to Israeli Ghetto.

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online

Don't pay attention to them, they are just "Erev Rav" sentenced to Israeli Ghetto.
    I think this Holocaust nonsense has gone on long enough.

Maybe 95% of the time in America, when you hear about genocide / atrocities like slavery, it's about the Jew Holocaust. (That's bad enough, now these stupid desperate Chimpos are trying to blame Poland for the Holocaust)
    Believe me, if they did such to Russia, like they're doing to Poland, then Russia with Putin would probably Nuke Israel to Hell.

Anyways, the other 5% of atrocities / genocides / slave trades we hear about is against Blacks (Usually) , although sometimes Native Americans, or Commie atrocities, or even here & there the Armenian genocide, not a heck of a lot more than that.

We hear virtually nearly 0% of the time about Polish, Ukrainian, Russian victims of Nazis in WW2, nor about Chinese victims of Japan in WW2.

Then, we also don't hear much of anything basically 0% too, about the Belgian Congo genocide by King Leopold, or British colonial atrocities, and not much more about the Spanish conquests of Mexican Aztecs.

That's a far stretch, compared to the 100 million, or so killed by Islamists in their occupation of India with brutality, or how about the Arab slave trade?

Same goes for Turkish slavery of Western Europe, as Barbary pirates, or Islamic Tatars enslaving Eastern Europeans.

Maybe you'll hear a little about Genghiz Khan, but not much about how he had an enormous slave trade of Whites, and Middle-Easterners.

Just recall how radicalised Polish Jews helped us (Dzerzhinskis, Menzhinskis, Vyshinskis etc.) to destroy the Russian Empire (we almost managed to do the same with Germany). Ashkenazi Jews can be very useful people for us.
    We didn't learn about Poles, much, at all in the USA schools, in fact, I only learned about Copernicus, and I thought he was an Italian, because they didn't emphasise his Polish origins in our class.

When I first started seriously coming online in the late 90's, I said what Copernicus wasn't Italian? He's Polish, well that's cool.

We certainly didn't learn about Adam Mickiewicz, or far more important Jan III Sobieski, and even more so generals Kosciuszko, or Pulaski who helped found the USA.

But, get this, we did learn about Russian kings, and queens when I went to USA schools, like Peter the Great, Ivan the Terrible, Catherine the Great, among others.

So, I don't really want to hear that the USA is some great ally, it never was, and never will be.

Especially considering conferences like Tehran, Yalta, and Potsdam, or how about the dumb Polak joke, or Poland did the Holocaust bits, both centering in the USA?

Actually, instead of attacking Russia, the supposed enemy as dumb, or being an ally of Nazis, which would make far more sense, they do so against Poles.

PS.
    In the bar the other day, when I told a dude I was of Polish origins, he told me I'm "Not in" and "I don't know about Polish people"
    because it's not of his Irish / Italian background.

This is only a short-list, I even heard a bunch of dumb-Polak jokes, in a Polish bar-restaurant, owned by an actual Pole from Poland, which had a Pole from Poland also as a bar-tender, and they'd call him "Dumb Polak" and say the guys were "Illegal immigrant dumb Polaks"

I've heard a ton of other crap.

The point is, the USA has nothing to do with Poland as an ally, never believe it, either.
    Last edited by WitoldPilecki; 2019-02-12 at 17:02.

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online

Here we go.

Pompeo wants Poland to pay Jews Holocaust restitution. Might I add when will Jews pay Palestinians Nakba restitution?

https://www.jta.org/quick-reads/mike...on-legislation

Then an article about Poland being Holocaust revisionist for Moscow.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2019/02/12...holocaust-law/

To tell you the truth, at this rate Poland would be best off joining Russia.

I don't know what else to say, other than the West is of awful barbarians, as is Israel.

PS.
    I'm not even a resident of Poland, and just by having a Polish heritage, Pompeo's Holocaust industry shakedown of Poland for the Heebs is terrible.

No doubt in my mind, Poland needs to link up with its Slavic relative Russia, and launch nukes at the West.

F*ck these Western Monkeys, they have no business pretending to be Humans.

Bring back the Warsaw Pact, bring back the 1968 anti-Zionist political crisis of Soviet Poland!
    Last edited by WitoldPilecki; 2019-02-14 at 07:18.

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online

I actually think I want to go see if there are any anti-Pompeo protests in NYC because of this.

I'd definitely hope to go, if so.

I'd imagine there will be, because there's about 1 million Polish blooded people in the NYC metro area.

This is the day when America became my enemy, it's no longer my homeland.

I spit at these filthy creatures.

I'm definitely NOT voting for Trump next time, I'm voting Democrat for sure.

I've been thinking back, and forth about whether, or not to vote at all in 2020.

Now, Trump's gotta, gotta, gotta go.

Last edited by WitoldPilecki; 2019-02-14 at 07:42.

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online

Holy shit, this is just how frigging dumb the West is.

Pompeo is a big fat dumb Italian Monkey.

He on one hand thinks Putin's trying to divide NATO, and on the other hand Pompeo the dunce divides NATO himself by pissing off presumably a big portion of Poland, with his rhetoric on Poland paying Jews Holocaust money.

https://www.tvn24.pl/tvn24-news-in-e...ce,909393.html

Established Member
    Last Online
    I1 Z63+ S2078+ L1237-
    mtDNA
    U3a1a
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Poland

This is the day when America became my enemy, it's no longer my homeland.
    Your homeland is fighting for its survival. The survival of the US depends on its ability to prevent the forming of the Madrid-Paris-Berlin-Moscow-Beijing Eurasian axis. The only region able to stop the forming of this anti-American axis is the territory of the former Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth:

... or alternatively Trimarium:

So the sole future existence of the USA depends on the existence of Poland.

At the same time the sole existence of Poland depends on the existence of the USA. If the USA weakens we will be crushed by Germans and Russians in no time like many times before.

But Americans are cheap people so they want us to commit suicide to save them:

We would prefere Americans to pay us lavishly for saving them. We are just negotiating now.

I think we will win as we have a reputation of people who value honour more than their life:

And even if Americans betray us in the end (like British did), we will come after them in our next incarnation like we did with Russian, German or Austrian empires.
    Last edited by Wojewoda; 2019-02-14 at 09:55.

Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 LastLast