Ethnicity
    Assyrian/Armenian
    Politics
    Environment, Cannabis
    Religion
    Secular Agnostic
    Assyria Assyria 1913-1923 Armenia Lebanon Sweden Greece

Quote Originally Posted by tauromenion View Post
    This is why you start out taking low dosages (1 milligram typically per day) and then if your body begins resisting it, you increase the dosage.
    Good luck with your Post-Finasteride Syndrome:

www.pfsfoundation.org

Although, you being homo, might not mind. But any balding guy in his right mind would rather play it safe than sorry. Anti-DHT medications are pretty much like the drugs transsexuals take.

In general you can at least stall hair loss for long enough to get a transplant and never have to be actually bald.
    Baldness will be solved in a year or two anyway, and hair transplants are all failures (guys who do them are insecure, desperate and lose their transplanted hair after a while anyway, you know).

90% of men even experience hair regrowth with DHT blocking medications.
    It's minor hair regrowth and only in the early stages (you will lose hair eventually), point is you're wrong about finasteride; it's not a cure for baldness, it's just a temporary band aid because DHT is not the cause of hair loss; DHT is more like a symptom. Hair loss is multifactorial, and the role DHT plays in hair loss is important but actually minor. I too used to believe DHT was the cause of hair loss because that's what everyone is saying, and yes, DHT contributes to hair loss, but it's not the actual cause of it. Aside from DHT, there's also genetics (and genetics isn't as influential as diet, btw, believe it or not), hormonal imbalance, probiotics (or lack thereof), inflammation (like Prostaglandin D2) and so on (there are more factors than these; I'm just name dropping a few to get my point across). This is why both finasteride and minoxidil, even when combined, aren't a cure for hair loss, because neither deal with the root cause of hair loss, and why would they? It's far more lucrative to continously sell desperate suckers crappy band aid at a hefty price than give them the real cure. You want a real cure for hair loss? Stop using useless anti-DHT medications; they don't work because DHT really isn't the cause of hair loss, and once every guy on the planet stops using Propecia and Rogaine, they'll release the real cure for hair loss effective immediately. But as long as you mainstream people keep buying finasteride and minoxidil, why would they release the real deal?

Anyway look, soy phytoestrogens aren't a cure for hair loss, but if you eat soy frequently and daily, and if you're an equol producer (again, not everyone is), you're going to have better protection against baldness than if you weren't eating soy, but soy/equol alone doesn't prevent/cure baldness (although high enough amounts of equol could probably do it, but you'd have to eat shitloads of soy to reach such equol producing levels). However, with soy, with or without equol (equol is the most effective phytoestrogen so to say), you will have great protection against prostate cancer or breast cancer if you're a woman, because prostate cancer is far more influenced by DHT than hair loss is (DHT is the hormone that grows your prostate), and much the same way, breast cancer is also a side effect of estrogen, as prostate cancer is a side effect of DHT. What's also great about equol is that it really doesn't have any side effects (although the meat and dairy industries have done an impressive job persuading anti-intellectuals and mainstream thinkers, in believing that soy will give them gynecomastia and similar FUD).

That said, baldness can be very safely prevented through nutrition, and far more efficient at that, than the finasteride crap you're taking. Thing is, it doesn't boil down to one single nutrient; you have to know your shit on nutrition and eat very well 24/7, and even that won't cut it if you're not getting the right nutrients.

I myself have according to 23andMe, 50.4% risk for prostate cancer, so I damn sure eat my soy. Mainstream thinkers nowadays -- like Angelina Jolie -- tend to believe that genetics is destiny; it's really not. Yes, our genome profiles do influence our risks for various cancers and other diseases (including resistance and immunity to norovirus, HIV and so on), but all sorts of cancers can be very effectively prevented through a healthy diet (and exercise), just like for example, dementia is basically a modern welfare disease from eating too much saturated and trans fats, as is Alzheimer's. Does that mean some people aren't more genetically prone to dementia/Alzheimer's? No. Of course genotypes can make some people more susceptible to dementia and so on, however, it doesn't really matter what your genetics are: you eat trans fat all day, your brain will become screwed up eventually. But take the first kid on the street with most dementia genotypes, and put him on a solid diet consisting of kale, spinach, blueberries, black soybeans (loaded with anthocyanins, great stuff!) and shelled hemp seeds, and I can guarantee you that this kid won't be demented when he reaches 110 years of age. Baldness, prostate and breast cancer, are no different.

Did you know that if you're a smoker and you eat lots of beta-carotene (as in carrots), your risk for lung cancer increases compared to smokers who don't eat beta-carotene? However, if you aren't a smoker and you eat lots of beta-carotene, you'll have better protection against lung cancer than people who don't smoke and don't eat beta-carotene. Very fascinating

The ancient Greeks figured out the basics:

“Let food be thy medicine.” ― Hippocrates

^^ That's as true today as it was 2,500 years ago.
    Last edited by EliasAlucard; 2017-11-30 at 02:12.
    ReactOS <--- support this project so that we can get rid of Windows!
    Ubuntu MATE 16.04.1 LTS | PRISM-Break! | Windows7sins

“A wise man makes his own decisions; an ignorant man follows public opinion.” ― Chinese proverb

“Every decent man is ashamed of the government he lives under.” ― H. L. Mencken

“The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance.” ― Socrates

“Damnant quod non intelligunt.” ― Latin proverb

Quoted for truth:
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaron View Post
    Anatolian Urhemait supporters are mostly butthurt Meds.
    For the lulz:
    Quote Originally Posted by drgs View Post
    Poland is a misunderstanding. It is a country which lies on the frontier between western and slavic world, and which combines elements of both.
    In fact, they are not even the Europeans in strict sense, meaning European as in bearing the responsibility and understanding of European interests. Poland has always been an subordinate country, on one side sucking German dick, on the other side -- Russian one, some kind of "novice" europeans, who are full of inferiority complexes, hysteria and obsessity neuroses. This is also true for all Baltic countries

2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Wiki Editor
    Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    SD
    Religion
    Christianity

Quote Originally Posted by EliasAlucard View Post
    Paul Joseph Watson vs Vegan Gains:

^^ Great stuff. Only for open-minded people though
    Great video. That 35 five year old pasty prettyboy Paul Jewseph Watson should stick to criticize Entartete Kunst and calling celebrities idiots.
    The Future was better before

Wiki Editor
    Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    SD
    Religion
    Christianity

Good luck with your Post-Finasteride Syndrome:

www.pfsfoundation.org

Although, you being homo, might not mind. But any balding guy in his right mind would rather play it safe than sorry. Anti-DHT medication are pretty much like the drugs transsexuals take.

Baldness will be solved in a year or two anyway, and hair transplants are all failures (guys who do them are insecure, desperate and lose their transplanted hair after a while anyway, you know).

It's minor hair regrowth and only in the early stages (you will lose hair eventually), point is you're wrong about finasteride; it's not a cure for baldness, it's just a temporary band aid because DHT is not the cause of hair loss; DHT is more like a symptom. Hair loss is multifactorial, and the role DHT plays in hair loss is important but actually minor. I too used to believe DHT is the cause of hair loss because that's what everyone is saying, and yes, DHT contributes to hair loss, but it's not the actual cause of it. Aside from DHT, there's also genetics (and genetics aren't as influential as diet, btw, believe it or not), hormonal imbalance, probiotics, inflammation (like Prostaglandin D2) and so on (there are more factors than these; I'm just name dropping a few to get my point across). This is why both finasteride and minoxidil, even when combined, aren't a cure for hair loss, because neither deal with the root cause of hair loss, and why would they? It's far more lucrative to sell desperate suckers crappy band aid at a hefty price than give them the real cure. You want a real cure for hair loss? Stop using useless anti-DHT medications; they don't work because DHT really isn't the cause of hair loss, and once every guy on the planet stops using Propecia and Rogaine, they'll release the real cure for hair loss effective immediately. But as long as you mainstream people keep buying finasteride and minoxidil, why would they release the real deal?

Anyway look, soy phytoestrogens aren't a cure for hair loss, but if you eat soy frequently and daily, and if you're an equol producer (again, not everyone is), you're going to have better protection against baldness than if you weren't eating soy, but soy/equol alone doesn't prevent prevent/cure baldness (although high enough amounts of equol could probably do it, but you'd have to eat shitloads of soy to reach such equol producing levels). However, with soy, with or without equol (equol is the most effective phytoestrogen so to say), you will have great protection against prostate cancer or breast cancer if you're a woman, because prostate cancer is far more influenced by DHT than hair loss is (DHT is the hormone that grows your prostate), and much the same way, breast cancer is also a side effect of estrogen, as prostate cancer is a side effect of DHT. What's also great about equol is that it really doesn't have any side effects (although the meat and dairy industry have done an impressive job persuading anti-intellectuals and mainstream thinkers, in believing that soy will give them gynecomastia and similar FUD).

That said, baldness can be very safely prevented through nutrition, and far more efficient at that, than the finasteride crap you're taking. Thing is, it doesn't boil down to one single nutrient; you have to know your shit on nutrition and eat very well 24/7, and even that won't cut it if you're not getting the right nutrients.

I myself have according to 23andMe, 50.4% risk for prostate cancer, so I damn sure eat my soy. Mainstream thinkers nowadays tend to believe that genetics is destiny; it's really not. Yes, our genome profiles do influence our risks for various cancers and other diseases (including resistance and immunity to norovirus, HIV and so on), but all sorts of cancers can be very effectively prevented through a healthy diet (and exercise), just like for example, dementia is basically a modern welfare disease from eating too much saturated and trans fats, as is Alzheimer's. Does that mean some people aren't more genetically prone to dementia/Alzheimer's? No. Of course genotypes can make some people more susceptible to dementia and so on, however, it doesn't really matter what your genetics are: you eat trans fat all day, your brain will become screwed up eventually. But take the first kid on the street with most dementia genotypes, and put him on a solid diet consisting of kale, spinach, blueberries, black soybeans (loaded with anthocyanins, great stuff!) and shelled hemp seeds, and I can guarantee you that this kid won't be demented when he reaches 110 years of age. Baldness, prostate and breast cancer, are no different.

Did you know that if you're a smoker and you eat lots of beta-carotene (as in carrots), your risk for lung cancer increases compared to smokers who don't eat beta-carotene? However, if you aren't a smoker and you eat lots of beta-carotene, you'll have better protection against lung cancer than people who don't smoke and don't eat beta-carotene. Very fascinating

The ancient Greeks figured out the basics:

“Let food be thy medicine.” ― Hippocrates

^^ That's as true today as it was 2,500 years ago.
    Didn't it ever occured to Paul and other anti-soy men that the Chinese, Koreans and Japanese have very masculine societies with no place for SJW stuff? Neither do they have gynecomastia.

China might be leftist but it doesn't have many SJW "soyboys" (look at Black Pigeon Speaks, he praises his Japan as much as he bash Canada).
    The Future was better before

Wiki Editor
    Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Male relatives J1c3
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Metaethnos
    Métis-Souriquois
    Ethnicity
    Acadian
    Politics
    Shawinigan Handshake
    Religion
    Atheist
    Canada Canada Acadia Canada Quebec Basque Faroe Islands Viking

Dear God... how insecure does one have to be to believe eating certain foods and holding certain beliefs makes ones less masculine?

I'd feel sorry for these folks if they didn't become so dangerous.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to DragonRouge For This Useful Post:

NonFingo (2017-11-30)

Senior Moderator
    Plant of Life = Biological Magic 麻 EliasAlucard's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Y-DNA
    J1a2a1a2-P58+
    mtDNA
    H5a
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Alpinid
    Metaethnos
    proto-Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Assyrian/Armenian
    Politics
    Environment, Cannabis
    Religion
    Secular Agnostic
    Assyria Assyria 1913-1923 Armenia Lebanon Sweden Greece

Quote Originally Posted by DragonRouge View Post
    Dear God... how insecure does one have to be to believe eating certain foods and holding certain beliefs makes ones less masculine?
    What's really funny is that soy actually makes guys more masculine, if anything (and women, more feminine). That's not to say eating soy will make you 200 cm tall with a 30 cm dick, but eating soy will keep your prostate healthy, whereas guys who shun soy will eventually develop prostate cancer, and if they wish to stay alive, it's castration next

That said, I do remember you buying into the soy is dangerous craze like two years ago, what changed your mind?

They're not really dangerous, and Paul Joseph Watson screwed up big time with his anti-soy rant. It's human to err and all, but this was a major downgrade on his credibility. It's a shame really because I actually like some of his stuff, but he starts talking shit about soy? Can't respect that. What's next, is he going to say hemp is bad too? Like WTF yo!
    Last edited by EliasAlucard; 2017-11-30 at 02:16.
    ReactOS <--- support this project so that we can get rid of Windows!
    Ubuntu MATE 16.04.1 LTS | PRISM-Break! | Windows7sins

“A wise man makes his own decisions; an ignorant man follows public opinion.” ― Chinese proverb

“Every decent man is ashamed of the government he lives under.” ― H. L. Mencken

“The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance.” ― Socrates

“Damnant quod non intelligunt.” ― Latin proverb

Quoted for truth:
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaron View Post
    Anatolian Urhemait supporters are mostly butthurt Meds.
    For the lulz:
    Quote Originally Posted by drgs View Post
    Poland is a misunderstanding. It is a country which lies on the frontier between western and slavic world, and which combines elements of both.
    In fact, they are not even the Europeans in strict sense, meaning European as in bearing the responsibility and understanding of European interests. Poland has always been an subordinate country, on one side sucking German dick, on the other side -- Russian one, some kind of "novice" europeans, who are full of inferiority complexes, hysteria and obsessity neuroses. This is also true for all Baltic countries

Wiki Editor
    Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Male relatives J1c3
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Metaethnos
    Métis-Souriquois
    Ethnicity
    Acadian
    Politics
    Shawinigan Handshake
    Religion
    Atheist

That said, I do remember you buying into the soy is dangerous craze like two years ago, what changed your mind?
    It was more my mother getting on my ass about it. She had estrogen-fuelled breast cancer back in the 90s and doctors back then believed soy could be dangerous to people with that type of cancer and people with a genetic predisposition towards it. Further study, only a year or so ago, showed no connection.

My mother only really got after me about soy milk, which I don't like anyway (prefer almond milk). Still good to know.

They're not really dangerous, and Paul Joseph Watson screwed up big time with his anti-soy rant. It's human to err and all, but this was a major downgrade on his credibility. It's a shame really because I actually like some of his stuff, but he starts talking shit about soy? Can't respect that. What's next, is he going to say hemp is bad too? Like WTF yo!
    Their followers have hurt and killed people.

Either way, it's stupid to claim somebody is less of a man for eating soy or whatever BS things they claim make men less manly... just be yourself... not to mention pretty rich coming from people who sell testosterone cream and male vitality pills on their sites.... it's almost like they know a large chunk of their followers are insecure.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to DragonRouge For This Useful Post:

EliasAlucard (2017-11-30)

Established Member
    Last Online
    2019-09-20 @ 10:11

It's overcompensation. No man I know in real life talks like that.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to NonFingo For This Useful Post:

DragonRouge (2017-11-30)

Wiki Editor
    Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Male relatives J1c3
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Metaethnos
    Métis-Souriquois
    Ethnicity
    Acadian
    Politics
    Shawinigan Handshake
    Religion
    Atheist

Quote Originally Posted by NonFingo View Post
    It's overcompensation. No man I know in real life talks like that.
    LOL same. You should have seen me trying to explain MRA's to my brother.

Me: They're guys online, who hate women. Some wear off interacting with women completely.
    Him: They're gay.
    Me: No, they're not gay. They are often against gays and make a point of making it know they are not gay.
    Him: No, they're gay. GAAAAAYYY!

Although if you tried to feed him soy, he'd be like:

Last edited by DragonRouge; 2017-11-30 at 03:13.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DragonRouge For This Useful Post:

NonFingo (2017-11-30), Sun Shield Pakal (2017-11-30)

Established Member
    Last Online
    2019-09-20 @ 10:11

LOL same. You should have seen me trying to explain MRA's to my brother.

Me: They're guys online, who hate women. Some wear off interacting with women completely.
    Him: They're gay.
    Me: No, they're not gay. They are often against gays and make a point of making it know they are not gay.
    Him: No, they're gay. GAAAAAYYY!

Although if you tried to feed him soy, he'd be like:

Lol. What’s next? Men who know all the ins and outs of gardening, who say other men are gay for not sprinkling water drops with the right touch of fertilizer?

I have nothing against deliberately eating healthy (or gardening), BTW. Might do that myself one day (although 'superfoods' are bs for me). I also respect people who have the willpower to change their lives for the better. But masculine etiquette for nutrients?

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NonFingo For This Useful Post:

DragonRouge (2017-11-30), Sun Shield Pakal (2017-11-30)

Wiki Editor
    Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Male relatives J1c3
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Metaethnos
    Métis-Souriquois
    Ethnicity
    Acadian
    Politics
    Shawinigan Handshake
    Religion
    Atheist

Quote Originally Posted by NonFingo View Post
    Lol. What’s next? Men who know all the ins and outs of gardening, who say other men are gay for not sprinkling water drops with the right touch of fertilizer?

I have nothing against deliberately eating healthy (or gardening), BTW. Might do that myself one day (although 'superfoods' are bs for me). I also respect people who have the willpower to change their lives for the better. But masculine etiquette for nutrients?
    We're talking about the echo chambers of ranters on YouTube and reddit here, these guys are very insecure and have very rigid views of masculinity which they try to live up to... "you have to eat certain food, like certain things, treat women like crap, hate other races, have certain political views, dress a certain way, etc etc... and by the way, we have testosterone cream and male vitality pills for sale."

It's so transparent, it's not even funny,
    Last edited by DragonRouge; 2017-11-30 at 04:54.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to DragonRouge For This Useful Post:

NonFingo (2017-11-30)

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast