User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Bill Cosby's rape trial841 days old

QBS Banned
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    @

Quote Originally Posted by MnM View Post
    The thing about rich people is, they want what they can't have. The women he supposedly raped were probably also rich, obviously not as rich as him but rich nonetheless. So maybe they weren't interested in sleeping with him like the average female.
    Possibly. Non celeberties and girls you just see out and about in your town are just as hot if not hotter than celebrties. If I was rich I would be a lowkey rich person. I wouldnt even fuck with super rich girls or celeberties. If you were rich just imagine how much pussy you could get on the daily if you wanted to if you were just fucking with non celebrity girls in your city. I would probably tap all the girls I desired until I got tired of it. After that I would just pick some girl I thought was a beautiful 10/10 (beauty is subjective) move her up in my mansion,go on vacations,travel,procreate,sip pina coldas by the poolside and live a chill happy life until my death. If only.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Senior Moderator
    Plant of Life = Biological Magic 麻 EliasAlucard's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Y-DNA
    J1a2a1a2-P58+
    mtDNA
    H5a
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Alpinid
    Metaethnos
    proto-Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Assyrian/Armenian
    Politics
    Environment, Cannabis
    Religion
    Secular Agnostic
    Assyria Assyria 1913-1923 Armenia Lebanon Sweden Greece

Quote Originally Posted by Cyan View Post
    If someone was as rich as bill cosby why would they have to rape anyone? Even though hes old af and his balls probably hang to his shoes he shouldnt have a problem getting girls. Even back in the day when he was younger there would have been no point in raping someone. He was a millionare for gods sake. Still is I think. Was he just doing it for fun? All he had to to do was pull out a stack of bills and 8 out 10 girls would have been down.
    Dude, have you seen how ugly Bill Cosby is? Even in his youth he was totally fugly:

^^ That was Cosby in 1957. The rapes apparently began in 1965. Bill Cosby raping that many women, when he was that well off, that was like him telling the world: I'm to ugly to get laid, all the money in the world can't get me laid, so I have to resort to drugs and rape to get laid.
    ReactOS <--- support this project so that we can get rid of Windows!
    Ubuntu MATE 16.04.1 LTS | PRISM-Break! | Windows7sins

“A wise man makes his own decisions; an ignorant man follows public opinion.” ― Chinese proverb

“Every decent man is ashamed of the government he lives under.” ― H. L. Mencken

“The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance.” ― Socrates

“Damnant quod non intelligunt.” ― Latin proverb

Quoted for truth:
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaron View Post
    Anatolian Urhemait supporters are mostly butthurt Meds.
    For the lulz:
    Quote Originally Posted by drgs View Post
    Poland is a misunderstanding. It is a country which lies on the frontier between western and slavic world, and which combines elements of both.
    In fact, they are not even the Europeans in strict sense, meaning European as in bearing the responsibility and understanding of European interests. Poland has always been an subordinate country, on one side sucking German dick, on the other side -- Russian one, some kind of "novice" europeans, who are full of inferiority complexes, hysteria and obsessity neuroses. This is also true for all Baltic countries

Wiki Editor
    Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    SD
    Religion
    Christianity

Quote Originally Posted by EliasAlucard View Post
    Dude, have you seen how ugly Bill Cosby is? Even in his youth he was totally fugly:

^^ That was Cosby in 1957. The rapes apparently began in 1965. Bill Cosby raping that many women, when he was that well off, that was like him telling the world: I'm to ugly to get laid, all the money in the world can't get me laid, so I have to resort to drugs and rape to get laid.
    There are enough women with bad taste.
    The Future was better before

Senior Moderator
    Last Online
    @
    Y-DNA
    J1a2a1a2-P58+
    mtDNA
    H5a
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Alpinid
    Metaethnos
    proto-Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Assyrian/Armenian
    Politics
    Environment, Cannabis
    Religion
    Secular Agnostic

Quote Originally Posted by Janos View Post
    There are enough women with bad taste.
    Very true. However back then, in the 1960s, white women weren't exactly willing to sleep with black men, and apparently his victims were mostly or all(?) white:

“A wise man makes his own decisions; an ignorant man follows public opinion.” ― Chinese proverb

Quoted for truth:
    For the lulz:
    Poland is a misunderstanding. It is a country which lies on the frontier between western and slavic world, and which combines elements of both.
    In fact, they are not even the Europeans in strict sense, meaning European as in bearing the responsibility and understanding of European interests. Poland has always been an subordinate country, on one side sucking German dick, on the other side -- Russian one, some kind of "novice" europeans, who are full of inferiority complexes, hysteria and obsessity neuroses. This is also true for all Baltic countries

Wiki Editor
    Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    SD
    Religion
    Christianity

Very true. However back then, in the 1960s, white women weren't exactly willing to sleep with black men, and apparently his victims were mostly or all(?) white:

Women's lusts do not change over time like that. Even women in the Thrid Reich slept with black American soldiers.

My parents always thought Bill Cosby looked slimy and arrogant btw. Not that anyone in my family was hooked on the Cosby show, because it was not funny and it was mainly aimed for the black audience.

I do think he is guilty btw.

Senior Moderator
    Last Online
    @
    Y-DNA
    J1a2a1a2-P58+
    mtDNA
    H5a
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Alpinid
    Metaethnos
    proto-Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Assyrian/Armenian
    Politics
    Environment, Cannabis
    Religion
    Secular Agnostic

Women's lusts do not change over time like that. Even women in the Thrid Reich slept with black American soldiers.
    You saying he could get laid today if he looked exactly the same as he did in his youth? I don't know, it's possible. But if he'd get laid today that would be a true testament to how bad taste women have. I mean he's 185 cm and he wasn't bald in his youth, so technically that makes him an übermenschen according to @Attila József 's beauty standards

My parents always thought Bill Cosby looked slimy and arrogant btw.
    I don't know about slimy, he's just extremely ugly in my book.

Not that anyone in my family was hooked on the Cosby show, because it was not funny and it was mainly aimed for the black audience.
    I don't mind the black audience target; as a kid I used to watch Fresh Prince, Family Matters, Hangin' with Mr. Cooper, Martin and similar black sitcoms. I even watched the Cosby show to the extent they showed it here. I totally agree it wasn't funny (not that I was ever laughing to any other sitcoms -- black or white sitcoms -- but at least they were enjoyable to watch back then).

Bill Cosby was like, America's Soran Ismail: "very unfunny comedian". I mean like seriously, check this out:

Bill Cosby 49 Stand Up Comedy:

^^ Only two-digit IQ people can laugh at such shitty jokes. I've always been of the opinion that humor reveals a lot about how stupid or intelligent people are.

I do think he is guilty btw.
    It'd be one hell of a conspiracy if he wasn't. Besides, why would that many women try to target someone who used to be as beloved as he was?

Quoted for truth:
    For the lulz:

Wiki Editor
    Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    SD
    Religion
    Christianity

You saying he could get laid today if he looked exactly the same as he did in his youth? I don't know, it's possible. But if he'd get laid today that would be a true testament to how bad taste women have. I mean he's 185 cm and he wasn't bald in his youth, so technically that makes him an übermenschen according to @Attila József 's beauty standards

I don't know about slimy, he's just extremely ugly in my book.

I don't mind the black audience target; as a kid I used to watch Fresh Prince, Family Matters, Hangin' with Mr. Cooper, Martin and similar black sitcoms. I even watched the Cosby show to the extent they showed it here. I totally agree it wasn't funny (not that I was ever laughing to any other sitcoms -- black or white sitcoms -- but at least they were enjoyable to watch back then).

Bill Cosby was like, America's Soran Ismail: "very unfunny comedian". I mean like seriously, check this out:

Bill Cosby 49 Stand Up Comedy:

^^ Only two-digit IQ people can laugh at such shitty jokes. I've always been of the opinion that humor reveals a lot about how stupid or intelligent people are.
    I thought Urkel was quite funny. And standup-comedy is crap anyway, very few standup-comedians can be funny.

It'd be one hell of a conspiracy if he wasn't. Besides, why would that many women try to target someone who used to be as beloved as he was?
    It's the same with all those third worlders who rape European women because they have hard to get any European woman interested in them, no matter what the pro-Islamic pro-rape white man Durcherrs says.

QBS Banned
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    @

Hes uglier now but back then in that picture I wouldnt say he was ugly for a black dude no homo. He could have got laid with or without the fame and money. I feel like the only reason black and white relations were less common in the 60s because it was more taboo. It was still going on in the 60s though. Its still taboo af but not as taboo as it was. I dont know why he raped them or supposedly raped them when he didnt have to do that. Who knows the reason? Fame and money goes to a lot of people's heads. Its just like Trump thinking that just because hes rich and famous he can do anything he wants to women. Grabbing girls by their pussies and shit and sexually assulting women. Dude still got elected. No one said much because he is a white man. The white man can do no wrong in society. A white man can do something fucked up and it gets downplayed,he gets off scott free or he gets a day in jail with a week's probation. If a black man does the same thing everyone is calling him every name in the book,trying to kill him,lock him for thirty years or put him in the the electric chair.

QBS Banned
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    @

I thought Urkel was quite funny. And standup-comedy is crap anyway, very few standup-comedians can be funny.

It's the same with all those third worlders who rape European women because they have hard to get any European woman interested in them, no matter what the pro-Islamic pro-rape white man Durcherrs says.
    If you're non white getting white pussy or just pussy in general in real life is easier. Without raping. White men are more successful with women on the internet and dating sites. Real life.... its fair game. You know a lot (defienty not all) of ww want to mantain staus and apperences.. If the white man or other haters arent there,pussy blocking, breathing down her neck and trying to control her then shes more likely to fuck with or show interest in a non white. I'm not saying every ww is into black,mixed and other non whites but they're significantly more out there than you think.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Cyan For This Useful Post:

beyoku (2017-06-07)

Senior Moderator
    Last Online
    @
    Y-DNA
    J1a2a1a2-P58+
    mtDNA
    H5a
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Alpinid
    Metaethnos
    proto-Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Assyrian/Armenian
    Politics
    Environment, Cannabis
    Religion
    Secular Agnostic

Howard Stern Talks Bill Cosby's Mistrial - 06/19/17:

Quoted for truth:
    For the lulz:

13. The Following User Says Thank You to EliasAlucard For This Useful Post:

Durcherrs (2017-06-22)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast