Phenotype
    New World Black
    Politics
    Center-right
    Religion
    Church of Christ
    United States

Quote Originally Posted by Lol_Race View Post
    Let me guess: Europeans have prehistoric ancestry from the Middle East, like ancient Egyptians. Therefore, ancient Egyptians were "indigenous" Africans (whatever that means)?
    Dude this is not even about Egypt so don't troll my post with that. I asked this question for a reason, and its even obvious why and it has nothing to do with Egypt.
    We Wuz Kerma Kangz delusion..........

Quote Originally Posted by Meygaag View Post
    You @beyoku @HabariTess @Roseai are the ones claiming people that have nothing to do with them.I'm a Cushitic descendant of the Sudan and an heir to all it's civilizations while you descend from Ebola stricken negroes from the Congo forest that eat albinos in order to gain superpowers lmao

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Game Theory For This Useful Post:

alistair (2018-05-25)

3. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Race Scientist
    Last Online
    2019-06-26 @ 22:14
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    United States

The oldest writing in the world was found at the Danube Valley civilization archaeology site.

Established Member
    Steppe=Women-Wagons-Horses-Kurgans
    Last Online
    @
    R1b-BY593
    mtDNA
    U5b2a2
    Race
    Europoid
    Metaethnos
    Steppe Cultures/Europe
    Ethnicity
    Steppe Cultures/Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Game Theory View Post
    How is this a troll thread? basically no one can tell me when did Europeans become genetically differentiated into the people they call "European" in genome wide studies. Since Europeans have a mixed background and did not evolved as a single branch from an OOA population, well......lol
    Look at the distance between WHG-Iran Neolithic-Natufian, those clusters are quite old. The Western Hunter Gatherers are a cluster of autochthonal samples from 7K-14K YBP made up of ydna I /I2 and ydna R1b. The ydna I/I2 and R1b also have autochothonal components of European Neaderthal. These to date have not been found in your region of proposed migration either OoA, or Near East[at any elevated quantity]. Then roughly 9K+/- you had the beginning of a migration from the Near East, that mixed with the WHG cluster. Then roughly 4.5K+/- you had an influx of Yamnaya into Eruope, from the Steppe.

Senior Moderator
    Plant of Life = Biological Magic 麻 EliasAlucard's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Y-DNA
    J1a2a1a2-P58+
    mtDNA
    H5a
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Alpinid
    Metaethnos
    proto-Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Assyrian/Armenian
    Politics
    Environment, Cannabis
    Religion
    Secular Agnostic
    Assyria Assyria 1913-1923 Armenia Lebanon Sweden Greece

I have my reasons which will become manifest soon.
    So Da Bass, will you reveal your wisdom with this thread to us today? I believe your topic question has been answered.
    ReactOS <--- support this project so that we can get rid of Windows!
    Ubuntu MATE 16.04.1 LTS | PRISM-Break! | Windows7sins

“A wise man makes his own decisions; an ignorant man follows public opinion.” ― Chinese proverb

“Every decent man is ashamed of the government he lives under.” ― H. L. Mencken

“The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance.” ― Socrates

“Damnant quod non intelligunt.” ― Latin proverb

Quoted for truth:
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaron View Post
    Anatolian Urhemait supporters are mostly butthurt Meds.
    For the lulz:
    Quote Originally Posted by drgs View Post
    Poland is a misunderstanding. It is a country which lies on the frontier between western and slavic world, and which combines elements of both.
    In fact, they are not even the Europeans in strict sense, meaning European as in bearing the responsibility and understanding of European interests. Poland has always been an subordinate country, on one side sucking German dick, on the other side -- Russian one, some kind of "novice" europeans, who are full of inferiority complexes, hysteria and obsessity neuroses. This is also true for all Baltic countries

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    E1b1a7a
    mtDNA
    L4b2
    Race
    Sub-Saharan African
    Phenotype
    Sudanid
    Metaethnos
    American
    Ethnicity
    Afro-American
    Phenotype
    New World Black
    Politics
    Center-right
    Religion
    Church of Christ
    United States

Since we know that Europeans are in fact a mix of several populations, up to three or even four in certain locations, why are modeled as a pure population in genome wide studies and why do geneticists select SNPs that are common to all Europeans and exclude the others, giving the impression of a pure population that is in reality very mixed? The blanket term they use is Eurasian to disguise all of these mixtures.

You @beyoku @HabariTess @Roseai are the ones claiming people that have nothing to do with them.I'm a Cushitic descendant of the Sudan and an heir to all it's civilizations while you descend from Ebola stricken negroes from the Congo forest that eat albinos in order to gain superpowers lmao

Senior Moderator
    Last Online
    @
    Y-DNA
    J1a2a1a2-P58+
    mtDNA
    H5a
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Alpinid
    Metaethnos
    proto-Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Assyrian/Armenian
    Politics
    Environment, Cannabis
    Religion
    Secular Agnostic

Since we know that Europeans are in fact a mix of several populations, up to three or even four in certain locations, why are modeled as a pure population in genome wide studies and why do geneticists select SNPs that are common to all Europeans and exclude the others, giving the impression of a pure population that is in reality very mixed? The blanket term they use is Eurasian to disguise all of these mixtures.
    Europeans are fairly pure when you compare them with other races on a global PCA plot:

www.scs.illinois.edu/~mcdonald/PCA84pops.html

Yes, Europeans descend from 3-4 ancestral populations, however, these were not proto-Negroid and proto-Mongoloid populations. So while modern Europeans represent a gene pool that is 'mixed', its ingredients were not mixed from the modern major racial groups.

“A wise man makes his own decisions; an ignorant man follows public opinion.” ― Chinese proverb

Quoted for truth:
    For the lulz:
    Poland is a misunderstanding. It is a country which lies on the frontier between western and slavic world, and which combines elements of both.
    In fact, they are not even the Europeans in strict sense, meaning European as in bearing the responsibility and understanding of European interests. Poland has always been an subordinate country, on one side sucking German dick, on the other side -- Russian one, some kind of "novice" europeans, who are full of inferiority complexes, hysteria and obsessity neuroses. This is also true for all Baltic countries

9. The Following User Says Thank You to EliasAlucard For This Useful Post:

Polako (2017-06-14)

Established Member
    Your Friend
    Last Online
    @
    R1a-Z282
    mtDNA
    H7
    Metaethnos
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Phenotype
    Barbarian
    Religion
    Crop Circles
    Poland

You're not very good at this whole genetics thing. Have you ever considered getting a different hobby?

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Polako For This Useful Post:

EliasAlucard (2017-06-14), Semitic Duwa (2017-06-30)

Senior Moderator
    Last Online
    @
    Y-DNA
    J1a2a1a2-P58+
    mtDNA
    H5a
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Alpinid
    Metaethnos
    proto-Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Assyrian/Armenian
    Politics
    Environment, Cannabis
    Religion
    Secular Agnostic

Quote Originally Posted by Polako View Post
    You're not very good at this whole genetics thing. Have you ever considered getting a different hobby?
    I think mainstream people have difficulties understanding that mixed is a relative term, and not all mixes are 'equal' so to say. This is especially common among left-wingers, whose ideological humanism clouds their judgement in this context. I remember @Mike the Jedi telling me once that I'm mixed just because I have some minor Armenian ancestry, as if I were triracial or something, lol.

Obviously someone who's take say, half Irish and half Sicilian, is mixed, but such a mix is not the equivalent of someone whose ancestry is half Irish and half Kenyan (and so on). As usual it's mathematics involved here, and the genetic distance between Irish and Sicilians is much smaller than the genetic distance between Irish and Kenyans, or Japanese, etcetera.

So this is a generic cognitive dissonance issue among people like @Game Theory . That's why he has such issues with the ancient Egyptians, and soon he'll be paying me 1000 bucks
    Last edited by EliasAlucard; 2017-06-14 at 12:45.

Quoted for truth:
    For the lulz:

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    E1b1a7a
    mtDNA
    L4b2
    Race
    Sub-Saharan African
    Phenotype
    Sudanid
    Metaethnos
    American
    Ethnicity
    Afro-American
    Phenotype
    New World Black
    Politics
    Center-right
    Religion
    Church of Christ
    United States

Quote Originally Posted by Polako View Post
    Oh, I have been doing more reading into how these genetic studies work and how they are modeled, and even geneticists themselves admit that these studies and samples are European biased, need I come up with quotes that point to this?

Established Member
    Your Friend
    Last Online
    @
    R1a-Z282
    mtDNA
    H7
    Metaethnos
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Phenotype
    Barbarian
    Religion
    Crop Circles
    Poland

Oh, I have been doing more reading into how these genetic studies work and how they are modeled, and even geneticists themselves admit that these studies and samples are European biased, need I come up with quotes that point to this?
    But why would you post these irrelevant quotes?

Like all latest papers from the major labs, the Egyptian mummy paper used the latest Human Origins dataset, which is specifically designed to avoid sampling and ascertainment bias. I can assure you that it's a wonderful resource. I use it all the time myself.

So what point are you trying to make here exactly?

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Polako For This Useful Post:

EliasAlucard (2017-06-14), Semitic Duwa (2017-06-30)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast