User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Raw veganism is not the healthiest diet845 days old

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:27

BY "not inclusive," I mean it is not a great option for low-income people who rely on cheap meats for protein. Sure, this "inclusivity" angle can be applied to anything, but if veganism is to find more takers, we need to urge people to think better about nutrition and consumption.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Wiki Editor
    Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    SD
    Religion
    Christianity

Couple fed infant daughter vegan diet so restricted it gave her rickets

https://metro.co.uk/2018/12/24/coupl...ckets-8280699/
    The Future was better before

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Janos For This Useful Post:

DracoSentien (2019-05-08)

Last Online
    2019-05-08 @ 00:06
    Triracial
    Phenotype
    Mestizo
    Politics
    Third Position
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Peru

I am vegan and I completely agree. As a vegan, I can say that it's tedious job to supplement the nutrients of animal products within our diet, but it is possible and can be healthy if it is a balanced diet. Raw veganism is simply an impossible diet, you have far fewer nutrients than in a normal vegan diet. It's slow self-destruction

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Duchess_Regina For This Useful Post:

Senior Moderator
    Plant of Life = Biological Magic 麻 EliasAlucard's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Y-DNA
    J1a2a1a2-P58+
    mtDNA
    H5a
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Alpinid
    Metaethnos
    proto-Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Assyrian/Armenian
    Politics
    Environment, Cannabis
    Religion
    Secular Agnostic
    Assyria Assyria 1913-1923 Armenia Lebanon Sweden Greece

Quote Originally Posted by Duchess_Regina View Post
    I am vegan and I completely agree. As a vegan, I can say that it's tedious job to supplement the nutrients of animal products within our diet, but it is possible and can be healthy if it is a balanced diet. Raw veganism is simply an impossible diet, you have far fewer nutrients than in a normal vegan diet. It's slow self-destruction
    In what way is it tedious to just pop a solid multivitamin pill? I use this one myself:

Somewhat low on vitamin A / RAE, but that's okay because I use beta-carotene pills. Supplements is awesome. It gives you more freedom to eat what you want or adjust your calories the way you see fit instead of having to worry about including a little bit of everything just to reach the RDI of every micronutrient.

And how is raw veganism impossible? Like, just eat hemp seed, fruits and vegetables?

Welcome to ABF btw! You seem to be more intelligent than @Janos , who's as dumb as a rock
    ReactOS <--- support this project so that we can get rid of Windows!
    Ubuntu MATE 16.04.1 LTS | PRISM-Break! | Windows7sins

“A wise man makes his own decisions; an ignorant man follows public opinion.” ― Chinese proverb

“Every decent man is ashamed of the government he lives under.” ― H. L. Mencken

“The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance.” ― Socrates

“Damnant quod non intelligunt.” ― Latin proverb

Quoted for truth:
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaron View Post
    Anatolian Urhemait supporters are mostly butthurt Meds.
    For the lulz:
    Quote Originally Posted by drgs View Post
    Poland is a misunderstanding. It is a country which lies on the frontier between western and slavic world, and which combines elements of both.
    In fact, they are not even the Europeans in strict sense, meaning European as in bearing the responsibility and understanding of European interests. Poland has always been an subordinate country, on one side sucking German dick, on the other side -- Russian one, some kind of "novice" europeans, who are full of inferiority complexes, hysteria and obsessity neuroses. This is also true for all Baltic countries

Wiki Editor
    Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    SD
    Religion
    Christianity

Quote Originally Posted by EliasAlucard View Post
    In what way is it tedious to just pop a solid multivitamin pill? I use this one myself:

Somewhat low on vitamin A / RAE, but that's okay because I use beta-carotene pills. Supplements is awesome. It gives you more freedom to eat what you want or adjust your calories the way you see fit instead of having to worry about including a little bit of everything just to reach the RDI of every micronutrient.

And how is raw veganism impossible? Like, just eat hemp seed, fruits and vegetables?

Welcome to ABF btw! You seem to be more intelligent than @Janos , who's as dumb as a rock
    You are just butthurt because I mock you for your sexual deviancy and uniquely bad taste:

Also, many of your Internet favorites like Paul Joseph Watson and Blonde In The Belly Of The Beast are Anti-vegan too, why not contact them and tell them how stupid they are.
    The Future was better before

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Janos For This Useful Post:

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist DracoSentien's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:51
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z253 >Z6749.1
    mtDNA
    Queen Victoria's H
    Race
    Caucasian
    Metaethnos
    Anglo
    Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Phenotype
    Atlantid
    Politics
    Marxist
    Religion
    pantheist
    United States United Kingdom Scotland Canada Weed Flag New Zealand Australia

Quote Originally Posted by EliasAlucard View Post

I once had a doctor tell me Vitamins were expensive pee water meaning you don't necessarily absord them as well as getting it from food and you may pee most of it out. I still take vitamins just in case , though as they probably do have at least some benefit. Obviously, it is better to get it from a food source and the best form of vitamins would be that like liquid kind that you drink from a cap and is ultra derived straight from food.

Anyway, I dunno why you are dissing on pescetarianism as it is basically vegetarianism (not raw veganism) with fish added not unhealthy fatty beef with hormones and crap.
    Last edited by DracoSentien; 2019-05-08 at 18:31.

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Neanderthal
    Phenotype
    Archaic
    Politics
    Cros before hoes
    Religion
    Feet first into hell

Wow so cool. Elias posts links and resources, his opponents reply with "you like fat women!". How's Elias gonna respond to such a pwnage? All that research down the drains.

Established Member
    Last Online
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z253 >Z6749.1
    mtDNA
    Queen Victoria's H
    Race
    Caucasian
    Metaethnos
    Anglo
    Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Phenotype
    Atlantid
    Politics
    Marxist
    Religion
    pantheist

Actually, I found the CHEAPEST and most healthy diet possible and by cheap I mean as cheap as mud pies I am going to start eating this diet as my current diet is not healthy :

Talking about food in Amerika means talking about supermarkets-mammoth neon lighted streets of food packaged to hoodwink the consumers. They play music that is supposed to get you in a psychological mood to binge buy and they place the most expensive food eye level etc...

There are hundreds of good paperback cook books with nutritional cheap recipes available in any bookstore. Cooking is a vastly overrated skill. The following are a few all-purpose dishes that are easy to make, nutritional and cheap as mud pies.You can add or subtract many of the ingredients for variety.

Hog Farm Granola Breakfast (Road Hog Crispies)

millet 2 c raw oats

cracked wheat 1 c rye flakes

buckwheat groats 1 c wheat flakes

wheat germ 1 c dried fruits and/or nuts

sunflower seeds 3 tbs soy oil

sesame seeds 1 c honey

2 tbs cornmeal

Boil the millet in a double boiler for 1/2 hour. Mix in a large bowl all the ingredients including the millet. The soy oil and honey should be heated in a saucepan over a low flame until bubbles form. Spread the cereal in a baking pan and cover with the honey syrup. Toast in oven until brown. Stir once or twice so that all the cereal will be toasted. Serve plain or with milk. Refrigerate portion not used in a covered container. Enough for ten to twenty people. Make lots and store for later meals. All these ingredients can be purchased at any health store in a variety of quantities. You can also get natural sugar if you need a sweetener.If bought and made in quantity, this fantastically healthy breakfast food will be cheaper than the brand name cellophane that passes for cereal.

Whole Earth Bread

1 c oats, corn meal, or wheat germ 2 tsp salt plus some water (warm) 2 egg yolks

H c sugar (raw is best) 4 c flour

1 pkg active dry yeast _ c corn oil

1 c dry milk or butter

Stir lightly in a large bowl the oats, cornmeal or wheat germ (depending on theflavor bread you desire), the water and sugar. Sprinkle in the yeast and wait 10 minutes for the yeast to do its thing. Add salt, egg yolks, corn oil and dry milk.Mix with a fork. Blend in the flour. The dough should be dry and a little lumpy.Cover with a towel and leave in a warm place for a half hour. Now mash, punch,blend and kick the dough and return it covered to its warm place. The dough will double in size. When this happens, separate the dough into two even masses and mash each one into a greased bread (loaf) pan. Cover the pans and let sit until the dough rises to the top of the pans. Bake for 40-45 minutes in a 350degree oven that has not been pre-heated. A shallow tray of water in the bottom of the oven will keep the bread nice and moist. When you remove the pans from the oven, turn out the bread into a rack and let it cool off. Once you get the hang of it, you'll never touch ready-made bread, and it's a gas seeing yeast work.

Street Salad

Salad can be made by chopping up almost any variety of vegetables, nuts and fruits including the stuff you panhandled at the back of supermarkets; dandelions,shav, and other wild vegetables; and goods you ripped off inside stores or from large farms. A neat fresh dressing consists of one part of oil, two parts wine vinegar, finely chopped garlic cloves, salt and pepper. Mix up the ingredients in a bottle and add to the salad as you serve it. Russian dressing is simply mayonnaise and ketchup mixed.

Yogurt

Yogurt is one of the most nutritional foods in the world. The stuff you buy in stores has preservatives added to it reducing its health properties and increasing the cost. Yogurt is a bacteria that spreads throughout a suitable culture at the correct temperature. Begin by going to a Turkish or Syrian restaurant and buying some yogurt to go. Some restaurants boast of yogurt that goes back over a hundred years. Put it in the refrigerator.

Now prepare the culture in which the yogurt will multiply. The consistency you want will determine what you use. A milk culture will produce thin yogurt, while sweet cream will make a thicker batch. It's the butter fat content that determines the consistency and also the number of calories. Half milk and half cream combines the best of both worlds. Heat a quart of half and half on a low flame until just before the boiling point and remove from the stove. This knocks out other bacteria that will compete with the yogurt. Now take a tablespoon of the yogurt you got from the restaurant and place it in the bottom of a bowl (not metal). Now add the warm liquid. Cover the bowl with a lid and wrap tightly with a heavy towel. Place the bowl in a warm spot such as on top of a radiator or in a sunny window. A turned-off oven with a tray of boiling water placed in it will do well. Just let the bowl sit for about 8 hours (overnight). The yogurt simply grow sun til the whole bowl is yogurt. Yippie! It will keep in the refrigerator for about two weeks before turning sour, but even then, the bacteria will produce a fresh batch of top quality. Remember when eating it to leave a little to start the next batch.

For a neat treat add some honey and cinnamon and mix into the yogurt before serving. Chopped fruit and nuts are also good.

Rice and Cong Sauce

1 c brown rice vegetables

2 c water 2H tbs soy sauce tsp salt

Bring the water to a boil in a pot and add the salt and rice. Cover and reduce flame. Cooking time is about 40 minutes or until rice has absorbed all the water.Meanwhile, in a well-greased frying pan, saute a variety of chopped vegetable so you enjoy. When they become soft and brownish, add salt and 2 cups of water.Cover with a lid and lower flame. Simmer for about 40 minutes, peeking to stir every once in a while. Then add 2 1/2 tbs of soy sauce, stir and cook another 10minutes. The rice should be just cooling off now, so add the sauce to the top of it and serve. Great for those long guerrilla hikes. This literally makes up almost the entire diet of the National Liberation Front fighter.

Weather beans

1 lb red kidney beans 2 tbs parsley (chopped)

2 quarts water H lb pork, smoked sausage1 onion (chopped) or ham hock

1 tbs celery (chopped) 1 lg bay leaf

1 tsp garlic (minced) salt to season

Rinse the beans, then place in covered pot and add water and salt. Cook over low flame. While cooking, chop up meat and brown in a frying pan. Add onion,celery, garlic and parsley and continue sauteing over low flame. Add the pieces of meat, vegetables and bay leaf to the beans and cook covered for 1 1/2 to 2hours. It may be necessary to add more water if the beans get too dry. Fifteen minutes before beans are done, mash about a half cup of the stuff against the side of the pan to thicken the liquid. Pour the beans and liquid over somes teaming rice that you've made by following the directions above. This should provide a cheap nutritional meal for about 6 people.

Hedonist's Deluxe

2 lobsters 2 qts water

seaweed

butter

Steal two lobsters, watching out for the claw thingies. Beg some seaweed fro many fish market. Cop the butter using the switcheroo method of shoplifting e.g. switch butter by putting in a cheaper case of margarine or put one stick the middle of each roll of toilet paper.

When you get home, boil the water in a large covered pot and drop in the seaweed and then the lobsters. Put the cover back on and cook for about 20 minutes. Melt the butter in a sauce pan and dip the lobster pieces in it as you eat. With a booster box, described later you'll be able to rip off a bottle of vintage Pouilly-Fuisse in a fancy liquor store. Really, rice is nice but...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Azvarohi View Post
    Wow so cool. Elias posts links and resources, his opponents reply with "you like fat women!". How's Elias gonna respond to such a pwnage? All that research down the drains.
    Yeah, not only everything in this thread so far but also my mention of the vitamins which should be obvious and you can probably google but I just find it obvious. You can try it yourself. Just take a yellow B-vitamin complex pill and then next time you pee just look at the color of your pee (but don't drink a super amount of water before that not that a super amount of water makes you absord it better it just dillutes it) and then look at the color -- your pee will be super yellow the color of the pill toned down a bit. It Obvious that vitamins are expensive pee water and it is better to get if from a food source if you can.
    Last edited by DracoSentien; 2019-05-08 at 19:43.

Established Member
    NO. 9
    Last Online
    Today @ 20:49

Quote Originally Posted by DracoSentien View Post
    Actually, I found the CHEAPEST and most healthy diet possible and by cheap I mean as cheap as mud pies I am going to start eating this diet as my current diet is not healthy :

Talking about food in Amerika means talking about supermarkets-mammoth neon lighted streets of food packaged to hoodwink the consumers. They play music that is supposed to get you in a psychological mood to binge buy and they place the most expensive food eye level etc...

There are hundreds of good paperback cook books with nutritional cheap recipes available in any bookstore. Cooking is a vastly overrated skill. The following are afew all-purpose dishes that are easy to make, nutritional and cheap as mud pies.You can add or subtract many of the ingredients for variety.

Hog Farm Granola Breakfast (Road Hog Crispies)

H c millet 2 c raw oats

H c cracked wheat 1 c rye flakes

H c buckwheat groats 1 c wheat flakes

H c wheat germ 1 c dried fruits and/or nuts

H c sunflower seeds 3 tbs soy oil

H c sesame seeds 1 c honey

2 tbs cornmeal

Boil the millet in a double boiler for 1/2 hour. Mix in a large bowl all theingredients including the millet. The soy oil and honey should be heated in asaucepan over a low flame until bubbles form. Spread the cereal in a baking panand cover with the honey syrup. Toast in oven until brown. Stir once or twice sothat all the cereal will be toasted. Serve plain or with milk. Refrigerate portion notused in a covered container. Enough for ten to twenty people. Make lots andstore for later meals. All these ingredients can be purchased at any health storein a variety of quantities. You can also get natural sugar if you need a sweetener.If bought and made in quantity, this fantastically healthy breakfast food will becheaper than the brand name cellophane that passes for cereal.

Whole Earth Bread

1 c oats, corn meal, or wheat germ 2 tsp salt plus some water (warm) 2 egg yolks

H c sugar (raw is best) 4 c flour

1 pkg active dry yeast _ c corn oil

1 c dry milk or butter

Stir lightly in a large bowl the oats, cornmeal or wheat germ (depending on theflavor bread you desire), the water and sugar. Sprinkle in the yeast and wait 10

minutes for the yeast to do its thing. Add salt, egg yolks, corn oil and dry milk.Mix with a fork. Blend in the flour. The dough should be dry and a little lumpy.Cover with a towel and leave in a warm place for a half hour. Now mash, punch,blend and kick the dough and return it covered to its warm place. The dough willdouble in size. When this happens, separate the dough into two even massesand mash each one into a greased bread (loaf) pan. Cover the pans and let situntil the dough rises to the top of the pans. Bake for 40-45 minutes in a 350degree oven that has not been pre-heated. A shallow tray of water in the bottomof the oven will keep the bread nice and moist. When you remove the pans fromthe oven, turn out the bread into a rack and let it cool off. Once you get the hangof it, you'll never touch ready-made bread, and it's a gas seeing yeast work.

Street Salad

Salad can be made by chopping up almost any variety of vegetables, nuts and fruits including the stuff you panhandled at the back of supermarkets; dandelions,shav, and other wild vegetables; and goods you ripped off inside stores or from large farms. A neat fresh dressing consists of one part of oil, two parts winevinegar, finely chopped garlic cloves, salt and pepper. Mix up the ingredients in abottle and add to the salad as you serve it. Russian dressing is simply mayonnaise and ketchup mixed.

Yogurt

Yogurt is one of the most nutritional foods in the world. The stuff you buy instores has preservatives added to it reducing its health properties and increasing the cost. Yogurt is a bacteria that spreads throughout a suitable culture at the correct temperature. Begin by going to a Turkish or Syrian restaurant and buying some yogurt to go. Some restaurants boast of yogurt that goes back over ahundred years. Put it in the refrigerator.

Now prepare the culture in which the yogurt will multiply. The consistency you want will determine what you use. A milk culture will produce thin yogurt, while sweet cream will make a thicker batch. It's the butter fat content that determines the consistency and also the number of calories. Half milk and half cream combines the best of both worlds. Heat a quart of half and half on a low flame until just before the boiling point and remove from the stove. This knocks out other bacteria that will compete with the yogurt. Now take a tablespoon of the yogurt you got from the restaurant and place it in the bottom of a bowl (not metal). Now add the warm liquid. Cover the bowl with a lid and wrap tightly with a heavy towel. Place the bowl in a warm spot such as on top of a radiator or in a sunny window. A turned-off oven with a tray of boiling water placed in it will do well. Just let the bowl sit for about 8 hours (overnight). The yogurt simply grow suntil the whole bowl is yogurt. Yippie! It will keep in the refrigerator for about twoweeks before turning sour, but even then, the bacteria will produce a fresh batchof top quality. Remember when eating it to leave a little to start the next batch.

For a neat treat add some honey and cinnamon and mix into the yogurt before serving. Chopped fruit and nuts are also good.

Rice and Cong Sauce

1 c brown rice vegetables

2 c water 2H tbs soy sauce tsp salt

Bring the water to a boil in a pot and add the salt and rice. Cover and reduce flame. Cooking time is about 40 minutes or until rice has absorbed all the water.Meanwhile, in a well-greased frying pan, saute a variety of chopped vegetable syou enjoy. When they become soft and brownish, add salt and 2 cups of water.Cover with a lid and lower flame. Simmer for about 40 minutes, peeking to stir every once in a while. Then add 2 1/2 tbs of soy sauce, stir and cook another 10minutes. The rice should be just cooling off now, so add the sauce to the top of i tand serve. Great for those long guerrilla hikes. This literally makes up almost the entire diet of the National Liberation Front fighter.

Weather beans

1 lb red kidney beans 2 tbs parsley (chopped)

2 quarts water H lb pork, smoked sausage1 onion (chopped) or ham hock

1 tbs celery (chopped) 1 lg bay leaf

1 tsp garlic (minced) salt to season

Rinse the beans, then place in covered pot and add water and salt. Cook over low flame. While cooking, chop up meat and brown in a frying pan. Add onion,celery, garlic and parsley and continue sauteing over low flame. Add the pieces of meat, vegetables and bay leaf to the beans and cook covered for 1 1/2 to 2hours. It may be necessary to add more water if the beans get too dry. Fifteen minutes before beans are done, mash about a half cup of the stuff against theside of the pan to thicken the liquid. Pour the beans and liquid over somes teaming rice that you've made by following the directions above. This shouldprovide a cheap nutritional meal for about 6 people.

Hedonist's Deluxe

2 lobsters 2 qts water

seaweed

H lb butter

Steal two lobsters, watching out for the claw thingies. Beg some seaweed fro many fish market. Cop the butter using the switcheroo method of shoplifing e.g. switch butter by putting in a cheaper case of margarine or put one stick the middle of each roll of toilet paper.

When you get home, boil the water in a large covered pot and drop in the seaweed and then the lobsters. Put the cover back on and cook for about 20 minutes. Melt the butter in a sauce pan and dip the lobster pieces in it as you eat. With a booster box, described later you'll be able to rip off a bottle of vintage Pouilly-Fuisse in a fancy liquor store. Really, rice is nice but...

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, not only everything in this thread so far but also my mention of the vitamins which should be obvious and you can probably google but I just find it obvious. You can try it yourself. Just take a yellow B-vitamin complex pill and then next time you pee just look at the color of your pee (but don't drink a super amount of water before that not that a super amount of water makes you absord it better it just dillutes it) and then look at the color -- your pee will be super yellow the color of the pill toned down a bit. It Obvious that vitamins are expensive pee water and it is better to get if from a food source if you can.
    Excellent point!! Here’s how I do
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MV-k152peE0

Established Member
    Last Online
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z253 >Z6749.1
    mtDNA
    Queen Victoria's H
    Race
    Caucasian
    Metaethnos
    Anglo
    Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Phenotype
    Atlantid
    Politics
    Marxist
    Religion
    pantheist

Quote Originally Posted by mainer View Post
    BY "not inclusive," I mean it is not a great option for low-income people who rely on cheap meats for protein. Sure, this "inclusivity" angle can be applied to anything, but if veganism is to find more takers, we need to urge people to think better about nutrition and consumption.
    It easy to eat healthy food with a low-income it is just that most, not all, low-income people have a low-IQ. For, instance check my recipes above or you could check what they eat in third world countries, as they are not generally fat like Americans ( I don't mean Africa I mean like India or Mexico or China), like rice and beans and add little twists to it etc... to not have it be boring for instance the ethnic sections of the supermarket like the Goya section in the supermarket. People have this idea that you have to buy specialty expensive organic food to be healthy but that is largely propaganda. It may be easier or easier for high-income people to eat that way, to be healthy, but it is not the only way.

Actually , since capitalism can be chaotic there were times when I did not have a job. Some of the healthiest I have been was on a low-income. Eating shit like rice and beans with healthy spices, cheap fruits and vegetables that were in season (in season is the cheapest), and large Goya sardines on tomato sauce etc... etc...

Since I wasn't working I had time to workout like a maniac so I was ripped. The problem is most low-income people are not educated and fall for fads and delusions like bullshit exercise equipment. I was jogging, doing pull ups, one -arm pushups, dips etc.. with an adjustable 40 pound weight vests -- no fads there but I come from a middle class background.
    Last edited by DracoSentien; 2019-05-08 at 19:22.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast