User Tag List

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 74

Thread: Azania = South Cushites or Bantus?846 days old

  1. #11
    QBS Banned
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2016-01-25
    Posts
    1,667
    Location
    Nazret/Adama
    Gender
    Y-DNA
    V32 (East Cushite)
    mtDNA
    L0a1* (Nigga blood)
    Phenotype
    Aethiopid
    Metaethnos
    Cushite
    Ethnicity
    Somali
    Politics
    Anti-Bantu
    Religion
    Greater Somalia
    Somaliland Djibouti Canada Yemen Arab League

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlessedbyHorus View Post
    I swear this is MORE entertaining than Lavar Ball acting like a fool on WWE.


    Now what does this this have to do with the civilizations that were developed later on???? So what Khoisans have SOME Horner DNA in them. Theres a possibility that Khoisan people were also in Southeast Africa and received the lineages that way.

    The rest of this post is just laughs.



    Are you going to claim the Kongo Kingdom was also Cushitic people?


    SURELY the Congoid Bantu was too stupid to build this also.
    Cushites have nothing to do with Congo but Azania which northern most point is in modern Puntland(Ras Hafun)was Cushite clear as simple. Your only argument is that Cushites can't farm or fish which is complete bs and a blatant lie since agriculture developed in the Horn independently and Bantus didn't reach the coast till the 9th century after wiping out the original inhabitants.

    Great Zimbabwe was Cushite aswell since Bantus are not capable of such a feat and if you look around in the region there was no tradition of having stone walled cities among the Bantus but Horner cities like Mogadishu,Zeila,Harar,Gondar and Aksum had walls

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SomaliSuldaan For This Useful Post:

    BlessedbyHorus (2017-06-29), Power77 (2017-07-29)

  3. # ADS
    Advertisement bot
    Join Date
    2013-03-24
    Location
    ForumBiodiversity.com
    Posts
    All threads
       
     

  4. #12
    QBS Banned
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2016-01-25
    Posts
    1,667
    Location
    Nazret/Adama
    Gender
    Y-DNA
    V32 (East Cushite)
    mtDNA
    L0a1* (Nigga blood)
    Phenotype
    Aethiopid
    Metaethnos
    Cushite
    Ethnicity
    Somali
    Politics
    Anti-Bantu
    Religion
    Greater Somalia
    Somaliland Djibouti Canada Yemen Arab League

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Gaeta View Post
    You're either ignorant or a stupid troll. Naw scratch that, you're both.

    Show any peer-reviewed source that the founders of Great Zimbabwe were Cushitic.
    There are no peer-reviewed sources that says Bantus built that....Anyways its basic logic that people that have not built a single civilization or major kingdom by themselves could create a walled city on their own.

    Either Cushites built this or the local Bantus hired Arab engineers.Azania on the other hand was Cushite and there should be no doubt about it!

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SomaliSuldaan For This Useful Post:

    BlessedbyHorus (2017-06-29), Power77 (2017-07-29)

  6. #13
    Established Member
    Niger-Congo $avage BlessedbyHorus's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:23
    Join Date
    2017-06-01
    Posts
    2,749
    Gender
    Age
    25
    Ethnicity
    Nigger/Abeed
    Politics
    Trouble Maker Negro
    Religion
    Agnostic
    United States Haiti Dominican Republic

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SomaliSuldaan View Post
    Cushites have nothing to do with Congo but Azania which northern most point is in modern Puntland(Ras Hafun)was Cushite clear as simple. Your only argument is that Cushites can't farm or fish which is complete bs and a blatant lie since agriculture developed in the Horn independently and Bantus didn't reach the coast till the 9th century after wiping out the original inhabitants.
    Yet you were the one bragging about how superior pastoralism was to agriculture(due Cushitic people predominately being it) in another thread! "Buh... Buh... Buh... We were agriculturalist too!" No that is not my only argiment and you again ignored not just one but two sources. If the Azanian people were Cushitic then why the heck did they speak a Bantu language??? Did the dreaded Bantus conquer them? But I thought Bantus were inferior in battle?

    And saying Bantus didn't reach the coast until the 9th century is just pseudo nonsense like most your claims.

    Quote Originally Posted by SomaliSuldaan View Post
    Great Zimbabwe was Cushite aswell since Bantus are not capable of such a feat and if you look around in the region there was no tradition of having stone walled cities among the Bantus but Horner cities like Mogadishu,Zeila,Harar,Gondar and Aksum had walls
    But YET stone structures are found THROUGHOUT Southern Africa from Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Namibia and Bostwana. Why aren't they found in Cushitic areas??? More importantly why do Shona people STILL continue the tradition today and not Cushitic speakers?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by SomaliSuldaan View Post

    Either Cushites built this or the local Bantus hired Arab engineers.Azania on the other hand was Cushite and there should be no doubt about it!

  7. #14
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist Roseai's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 16:14
    Join Date
    2016-08-09
    Posts
    492
    Gender
    United States

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SomaliSuldaan View Post
    There are no peer-reviewed sources that says Bantus built that....Anyways its basic logic that people that have not built a single civilization or major kingdom by themselves could create a walled city on their own.

    Either Cushites built this or the local Bantus hired Arab engineers.Azania on the other hand was Cushite and there should be no doubt about it!
    Okay can you provide some proof that Cushites built great Zimbabwe, please? Thank you!

  8. #15
    QBS Banned
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2016-01-25
    Posts
    1,667
    Location
    Nazret/Adama
    Gender
    Y-DNA
    V32 (East Cushite)
    mtDNA
    L0a1* (Nigga blood)
    Phenotype
    Aethiopid
    Metaethnos
    Cushite
    Ethnicity
    Somali
    Politics
    Anti-Bantu
    Religion
    Greater Somalia
    Somaliland Djibouti Canada Yemen Arab League

    Default

    Afro-Centrism is indeed Bantu-Centrism which is basically taking other people's heritage because you couldn't accomplish shit on your own and claiming it for yourself

    I thought Cushites were your fellow "Blacks" or are we black only when it suits your agenda.Azania,Great Zimbabwe and all the civilizations of the Horn belong to us Cushite men.Stop appropriating my Cushite heritage!

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SomaliSuldaan For This Useful Post:

    BlessedbyHorus (2017-06-29), Power77 (2017-07-29)

  10. #16
    Regular Member
    Junior Member Mr. Gaeta's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2014-01-26
    Posts
    90
    Location
    The New World
    Gender
    Race
    Sub-Saharan African
    Phenotype
    black
    Religion
    All praises to Jah.
    CARICOM Canada Guyana Monserrat

    Default

    Guys, no sense posting any replies to this clown. He's trolling on purpose.

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Gaeta For This Useful Post:

    KING OF KUSH (2019-02-25), Mheshimiwa (2018-01-01)

  12. #17
    QBS Banned
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2016-01-25
    Posts
    1,667
    Location
    Nazret/Adama
    Gender
    Y-DNA
    V32 (East Cushite)
    mtDNA
    L0a1* (Nigga blood)
    Phenotype
    Aethiopid
    Metaethnos
    Cushite
    Ethnicity
    Somali
    Politics
    Anti-Bantu
    Religion
    Greater Somalia
    Somaliland Djibouti Canada Yemen Arab League

    Default

    @BlessedByVodoo Nigga what kind of weed are you smoking? Cause that shit is probably laced with some next level shit.

    What motherfucking proof do you have that Azanians spoke one of your inferior languages?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Gaeta View Post
    Guys, no sense posting any replies to this clown. He's trolling on purpose.
    Take your L gracefully and leave the thread Rasta.Also don't forget to prostrate to a photo of Haile Selassie tomorrow!

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SomaliSuldaan For This Useful Post:

    BlessedbyHorus (2017-06-29), Power77 (2017-07-29)

  14. #18
    QBS Banned
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2016-01-25
    Posts
    1,667
    Location
    Nazret/Adama
    Gender
    Y-DNA
    V32 (East Cushite)
    mtDNA
    L0a1* (Nigga blood)
    Phenotype
    Aethiopid
    Metaethnos
    Cushite
    Ethnicity
    Somali
    Politics
    Anti-Bantu
    Religion
    Greater Somalia
    Somaliland Djibouti Canada Yemen Arab League

    Default

    If Azania was Bantu might aswell claim the entire Indian ocean coast of Somalia as Bantu aswell considering majority of the territory of Azania was in modern S.Somalia and N.Kenya (Somali parts)

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SomaliSuldaan For This Useful Post:

    BlessedbyHorus (2017-06-29), Power77 (2017-07-29)

  16. #19
    Established Member
    Niger-Congo $avage BlessedbyHorus's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:23
    Join Date
    2017-06-01
    Posts
    2,749
    Gender
    Age
    25
    Ethnicity
    Nigger/Abeed
    Politics
    Trouble Maker Negro
    Religion
    Agnostic
    United States Haiti Dominican Republic

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SomaliSuldaan View Post
    @BlessedByVodoo Nigga what kind of weed are you smoking? Cause that shit is probably laced with some next level shit.
    Lay off the Shisha.


    Quote Originally Posted by SomaliSuldaan View Post
    What motherfucking proof do you have that Azanians spoke one of your inferior languages?
    lol I posted two sources on the first page addressing this which you ignored.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by SomaliSuldaan View Post
    If Azania was Bantu might aswell claim the entire Indian ocean coast of Somalia as Bantu aswell considering majority of the territory of Azania was in modern S.Somalia and N.Kenya (Somali parts)

    Azania was NOT in S.Somalia but Southeast Africa(Kenya mostly Tanzania). Thats just something you read off some nationalist Somali blog.

  17. #20
    QBS Banned
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2016-01-25
    Posts
    1,667
    Location
    Nazret/Adama
    Gender
    Y-DNA
    V32 (East Cushite)
    mtDNA
    L0a1* (Nigga blood)
    Phenotype
    Aethiopid
    Metaethnos
    Cushite
    Ethnicity
    Somali
    Politics
    Anti-Bantu
    Religion
    Greater Somalia
    Somaliland Djibouti Canada Yemen Arab League

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlessedbyHorus View Post
    Lay off the Shisha.




    lol I posted two sources on the first page addressing this which you ignored.

    - - - Updated - - -




    Azania was NOT in S.Somalia but Southeast Africa(Kenya mostly Tanzania). Thats just something you read off some nationalist Somali blog.
    Since when is the Periplous of the Erythraean Sea some "nationalist Somli blog"? It clearly says that Ras Hafun was where Azania begins!


  18. The Following User Says Thank You to SomaliSuldaan For This Useful Post:

    Power77 (2017-07-29)

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. South African biographical film Skin and Race in South Africa
    By Maroon King in forum Race & Ethnicity in Society
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 2019-03-05, 07:23
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 2016-09-16, 22:29
  3. Just how closely related are West Africans and Bantus genetically
    By Game Theory in forum Race & Ethnicity in Society
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 2016-04-01, 20:29
  4. Somali Bantus
    By Ajuran in forum Africa
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 2014-07-15, 01:26

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
<