Ethnicity
    Polish
    Politics
    laissez faire
    Religion
    Metalhead
    Poland Lithuania Grand Duchy

Quote Originally Posted by Rugevit View Post
    About the origins of Indo-Europeans, Russians and earliest humans.

Articles by Russian geneticists on Klysov' phenomen : http://генофонд.рф/?page_id=520
    Article by a leading Russian population geneticist Elena Balanovskaya on Klysov's pseudo-scientific claims: http://генофонд.рф/?page_id=585
    An article by Vadim Verenich : http://генофонд.рф/?page_id=604

There are articles on Klyosov's claims by archaelogists, historians, linguists and anthropologists most are on http://http://генофонд.рф/

Klyosovshina (Klyosov's claims) and pseudo-science became synonymous a long time ago in many circles.
    @Vadim Verenich is already such an authority? My Belurussian I2a-L621 brüder in Metal?

Klyossov is a leading source for all the Turbo Slavs out there, in the internets.
    Last edited by Pioterus; 2017-07-01 at 13:11.
    and the IEEE Milestone for breaking the Enigma Code goes to... Polish Cipher Bureau 1932-39

“We know each other,” he agreed. “They say that you follow in my steps.”
    “I go my own way. But you, you had never, until just now, looked behind you. You turned back today for the first time.”
    Geralt remained silent. Tired, he had nothing to say. “How... How will it happen?” he asked her at last, coldly and without emotion. “I will take you by the hand,” she replied, looking him straight in the eye. “I will take you by the hand and lead you across the meadow, through a cold and wet fog.” “And after? What is there beyond the fog?” “Nothing,” she replied, smiling. “After that, there is nothing.”
    ― Andrzej Sapkowski
    Świat się zmienia, słońce zachodzi, a wódka się kończy [The world is changing, sun is setting and we're running out of Vodka.]
    ― Andrzej Sapkowski

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Pioterus For This Useful Post:

Semitic Duwa (2017-07-01)

3. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Senior Moderator
    Plant of Life = Biological Magic 麻 EliasAlucard's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Y-DNA
    J1a2b2-L147+ CMH-6
    mtDNA
    H5a
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Alpinid
    Metaethnos
    proto-Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Assyrian/Armenian
    Politics
    Environment, Cannabis
    Religion
    Secular Agnostic
    Assyria Assyria 1913-1923 Armenia Lebanon Sweden Greece

Quote Originally Posted by IstenmeyenTuy View Post
    He has genetic references
    Maybe, but that doesn't matter when his hypotheses (not just this one) are mostly nonsensical and look like they were posted by some two digit IQ moron on Aprishitty, lol.

and quite convincing.
    Not really.

He is a scientist.
    No.

Why should be ignored?
    Because he's a pseudo-scientist.

Look, just because someone links R1b to Turkic languages, doesn't mean he's right. This is of course a typical bias with some people, this ethnic bias; just look at how that other crackpot, Varg Vikernes, is taken seriously by some white nationalists, just because he says he likes paganism ("I like our ethnic gods, therefore I can never be wrong about anything!"). Ethnic bias, will always be a problem.

Some subclades of R1b could of course have been present in the proto-Turkic community, or elsewhere, but that doesn't mean R1b is "Sino-Caucasian".

Quote Originally Posted by Semitic Duwa View Post
    His methods are pretty much entirely illegitimate to begin with. But that's above the point, "Sino-Caucasian" is a crackpot theory.
    Yes. The Sino-Tibetan language family is quite isolated (more so than other language families), and I have yet to see one Y-DNA haplogroup spawn 3-4 language families.

I find it amazing that a fringe crackpot like Anatole Klyosov, managed to publish that many papers. Of course he was never published in a serious, credible academic journal like Nature, but still, you'd think, that since he got the chance to be published at least somewhere, he would put some effort and thought into being as scientific (meaning, accurate) as possible with his hypotheses.

That said he did make an accurate statement once in a while, such as his claim that Kurds aren't Aryans (I can't remember why he singled out the Kurds though, I mean it's equally true for Persians and Hindus/Pakis), and that they only have some minor PIE admixture, however, that doesn't excuse the rest of his nonsense.
    Last edited by EliasAlucard; 2017-07-01 at 13:19.
    ReactOS <--- support this project so that we can get rid of Windows!
    Ubuntu MATE 16.04.1 LTS | PRISM-Break! | Windows7sins

“A wise man makes his own decisions; an ignorant man follows public opinion.” ― Chinese proverb

“Every decent man is ashamed of the government he lives under.” ― H. L. Mencken

“The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance.”Socrates

“Damnant quod non intelligunt.” ― Latin proverb

Quoted for truth:
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaron View Post
    Anatolian Urhemait supporters are mostly butthurt Meds.
    For the lulz:
    Quote Originally Posted by drgs View Post
    Poland is a misunderstanding. It is a country which lies on the frontier between western and slavic world, and which combines elements of both.
    In fact, they are not even the Europeans in strict sense, meaning European as in bearing the responsibility and understanding of European interests. Poland has always been an subordinate country, on one side sucking German dick, on the other side -- Russian one, some kind of "novice" europeans, who are full of inferiority complexes, hysteria and obsessity neuroses. This is also true for all Baltic countries

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EliasAlucard For This Useful Post:

NixYO (2017-07-08), Rugevit (2017-07-01), Semitic Duwa (2017-07-01)

Established Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:04
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Belarusian
    Lithuania Grand Duchy

Quote Originally Posted by Pioterus View Post
    @Vadim Verenich is already such an authority? My Belurussian I2a-L621 brüder in Metal?
    Vadim Verenich is not an authority. One doesn't need to be an authority to see inconsistencies in certain claims. Vadim Verenich knows a thing or two about I2a-Dinaric clade.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rugevit For This Useful Post:

Pioterus (2017-07-01), Semitic Duwa (2017-07-01)

Established Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:34
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b2a1a1 (A2423+)
    mtDNA
    U3a1a(1)
    Race
    Europid
    Metaethnos
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Politics
    laissez faire
    Religion
    Metalhead

Vadim Verenich is not an authority. One doesn't need to be an authority to see inconsistencies in certain claims. Vadim Verenich knows a thing or two about I2a-Dinaric clade.
    Ok, I think he published a thing or two and has a very sharp mind, but got bit surprised with your citation.
    and the IEEE Milestone for breaking the Enigma Code goes to... Polish Cipher Bureau 1932-39

“I go my own way. But you, you had never, until just now, looked behind you. You turned back today for the first time.”
    Geralt remained silent. Tired, he had nothing to say. “How... How will it happen?” he asked her at last, coldly and without emotion. “I will take you by the hand,” she replied, looking him straight in the eye. “I will take you by the hand and lead you across the meadow, through a cold and wet fog.” “And after? What is there beyond the fog?” “Nothing,” she replied, smiling. “After that, there is nothing.”
    ― Andrzej Sapkowski
    Świat się zmienia, słońce zachodzi, a wódka się kończy [The world is changing, sun is setting and we're running out of Vodka.]
    ― Andrzej Sapkowski

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Pioterus For This Useful Post:

Rugevit (2017-07-01)

Established Member
    Last Online
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Belarusian
    Lithuania Grand Duchy

In Belarus Alyona Kushniarevich is publishing on population genetics. She gets a fair share of criticism on some occasions, as many other scientists in the field.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, I think he published a thing or two and has a very sharp mind, but got bit surprised with your citation.
    What's surprising about my citation? Vadim saw inconsistencies in Klyosov's claims, so he wrote an article and editors of генофонд.рф site (the site attracts many scientists from different fields) published Vadim's article.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rugevit For This Useful Post:

Pioterus (2017-07-01), Semitic Duwa (2017-07-01)

Established Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:34
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b2a1a1 (A2423+)
    mtDNA
    U3a1a(1)
    Race
    Europid
    Metaethnos
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Politics
    laissez faire
    Religion
    Metalhead

Isn't Klyossov a bit Kremlin backed in his turboslavisms? I tend to have such a feeling reading some stuff about him.

― Andrzej Sapkowski
    ― Andrzej Sapkowski

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Pioterus For This Useful Post:

Established Member
    Last Online
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Belarusian
    Lithuania Grand Duchy

There’s a mathematician Anatoly Fomenko in Russia, who's well educated. He also writes about alternative history. There are educated people such as Klyosov and Fomenko to which pseudo-science is appealing. What I noticed pseudo claims are common among linguists.

Fomenko claims

The New Chronology is a pseudohistorical theory which argues that the conventional chronology of Middle Eastern and European history is fundamentally flawed, and that events attributed to the civilizations of the Roman Empire, Ancient Greece and Ancient Egypt actually occurred during the Middle Ages, more than a thousand years later. The central concepts of the New Chronology are derived from the ideas of Russian scholar Nikolai Morozov (1854–1946),[1] although work by French scholar Jean Hardouin (1646–1729) can be viewed as an earlier predecessor.[2] However, the New Chronology is most commonly associated with Russian mathematician Anatoly Fomenko (born 1945), although published works on the subject are actually a collaboration between Fomenko and several other mathematicians. The concept is most fully explained in History: Fiction or Science?, originally published in Russian.
    The New Chronology also contains a reconstruction, an alternative chronology, radically shorter than the standard historical timeline, because all ancient history is "folded" onto the Middle Ages. According to Fomenko's claims, the written history of humankind goes only as far back as AD 800, there is almost no information about events between AD 800–1000, and most known historical events took place in AD 1000–1500.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Chronology_(Fomenko)
    - - - Updated - - -

Isn't Klyossov a bit Kremlin backed in his turboslavisms? I tend to have such a feeling reading some stuff about him.
    I don't think Kremlin interferes. Balanovskaya and Balanovsky are getting government funding on population genetics studies in Russia.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rugevit For This Useful Post:

NixYO (2017-07-08), Pioterus (2017-07-01)

Race Scientist
    Last Online
    @

Klyosov does not have a good reputation among known Russian scientists to put it mildly. As Alias stated he is not taken seriously when it comes to the science of genetics.
    not only Klyosov the whole http://s155239215.onlinehome.us is nothing else than primitive turkofascist propaganda only totally retarded morons take serious.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to David Noi For This Useful Post:

Wiki Editor
    Your favourite (((Skype))) Semitic Duwa's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    J1-Z18271 (YSC234+)
    mtDNA
    J1c5
    Race
    Caucasoid
    Metaethnos
    (((Skype))) + British
    Ethnicity
    (((Shasu of Yhw)))
    Politics
    Pump & Trump
    Religion
    Jehovah's Fitness
    Israel Israel Star of David Israel Israel

Quote Originally Posted by EliasAlucard View Post
    Yes. The Sino-Tibetan language family is quite isolated (more so than other language families), and I have yet to see one Y-DNA haplogroup spawn 3-4 language families.
    "Sino-Caucasian" (now called "Dené-Caucasian") is, along with "Nostratic", one of the main macrofamilies the Muscovite school produced. "Dené-Caucasian" presupposes a genetic relationship between Sino-Tibetan, "Caucasian", Vasconic, Burushaski and Dené-Yeniseian (Sumerian and a slew of unclassified ancient languages such as Hurrian, Hattian and Eteocretan are often included as well). Much like Nostratic's inclusion of "Altaic", some of the families mentioned here don't even exist (there's no such thing as "Caucasian" for example, you can divide this into three separate families).

While the research put forth to support Dené-Caucasian's validity is somewhat more serious than that on which Nostratic's supposed validity is based, Dené-Caucasian is just a potpourri into which all languages that could not be squeezed into Nostratic were lumped. Václav Blažek is also a proponent of "Dené-Caucasian" BTW, that's one of the reasons why you should take what he says with a few kilos of salt...

Now that I've explained what "Dené-Caucasian" comprises, can someone please explain how R1b ended up being simultaneaously "Sino-Caucasian" and Turkic? I mean, in the framework of "Dené-Caucasian"/"Sino-Caucasian", Turkic is Altaic and therefore Nostratic, ergo not "Sino-Caucasian". The two are mutually exclusive, therefore the claim is self-defeating.

I find it amazing that a fringe crackpot like Anatole Klyosov, managed to publish that many papers. Of course he was never published in a serious, credible academic journal like Nature, but still, you'd think, that since he got the chance to be published at least somewhere, he would put some effort and thought into being as scientific (meaning, accurate) as possible with his hypotheses.
    I don't know if you've seen it but Elhaik just released a new paper where he basically repeats his crazy theory about Ashkenazi Jews being Khazars, the worst part is that it got through the peer review process.
    Last edited by Semitic Duwa; 2017-07-02 at 16:29.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Semitic Duwa For This Useful Post:

EliasAlucard (2017-07-02)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2