User Tag List

Page 46 of 61 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 ... LastLast

Thread: Post what you consider the top 5 elite women of Africa...748 days old

Established Member
    Last Online
    @

Quote Originally Posted by BlessedbyHorus View Post
    Chocolate West African cutie.
    Looks like a pure senegambian/guinean version of Bria Myles.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    Last Online
    2019-07-19 @ 22:25
    T-M184
    mtDNA
    R0a2
    Ethnicity
    Dir/Bedouin
    Ethiopia Djibouti Oman Sudan

Those lightskin khoisan/bantu mixes are fine af probably one of the top pure SSA females on the continent.I didn't know South Africa had such attractive females

Established Member
    Last Online
    @

Quote Originally Posted by Meygaag View Post
    Those lightskin khoisan/bantu mixes are fine af probably one of the top pure SSA females on the continent.I didn't know South Africa had such attractive females
    They can be VERY attractive, but can also be quite butterfaced. Just in relative terms (of facial beauty), prettiest south of the sahara women are usually senegambians, guineans, ivorians, and ethios-eritreans (imo).

Established Member
    Last Online
    T-M184
    mtDNA
    R0a2
    Ethnicity
    Dir/Bedouin

Quote Originally Posted by Tsarcastic View Post
    They can be VERY attractive, but can also be quite butterfaced. Just in relative terms (of facial beauty), prettiest south of the sahara women are usually senegambians, guineans, ivorians, and ethios-eritreans (imo).
    The only group you mentioned that I find attractive are the Horners (Northern Sudan included)...West Africans/Sahelians aren't really my type.I prefer women from the eastern parts of Africa.

The cushitic/bantu blends in SE Africa in places like Kenya,Rwanda,Tanzania are definently number two for me after the Horn/Sudan.South Africa's Xhosa with their cute faces,curvy bodies and lightskin are up there.Madagascar's Bantu/Austronesian blend can create extremely attractive women.

In the west I would probably find the Fulani and the Tuaregs attractive as they have phenotypes that can look similar to the Horn/Sudan but I have never met any in person.

Apparently this girl descends from a long line of Fulani emirs of Nigeria's Chadic speaking areas.She's quite attractive and surprisingly very caucosoid looking compared to the other Nigerians in the video
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=m4u8vJ9O4Yg

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Meygaag For This Useful Post:

Tsarcastic (2019-03-05)

Established Member
    Last Online
    T-M184
    mtDNA
    R0a2
    Ethnicity
    Dir/Bedouin

Established Member
    Last Online
    @

Quote Originally Posted by Meygaag View Post
    The only group you mentioned that I find attractive are the Horners (Northern Sudan included)...West Africans/Sahelians aren't really my type.I prefer women from the eastern parts of Africa...
    Not particularly surprised that you wouldn't agree. But then again, I similarly disagree regarding (north) sudanese women who I do not generally find attractive (I also don't consider them horners---more so a nile valley culture similar to Egypt's, but with stronger genetic ties to Africa). I also tend not to find most somali women attractive, at least relative to ethios-eritreans. So in a sense, it's merely a matter of preference. I do agree with you regarding kenyan/rwandan women though.

Side note: I don't usually find most blasians attractive, so I'm not particularly fond of madagascan phenos.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Tsarcastic For This Useful Post:

Meygaag (2019-03-06)

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Sub-Saharan African
    Ethnicity
    Mexican-American
    Angola Mexico Angola Mexico Angola Mexico

I was watching this video and I was surprise to see the amount of black Africans and Caribbeans that said Somali were the ugliest
    Which is weird to me because I had this impression they were categorized as one of the most beautiful females in Africa
    Although I have heard this bad stereotype before in Europe, actually one of my ex (mulatta) would say nasty things about Somali people and she would claim they were extremely ugly and nothing like the females online (we would argue a lot because I would defend Somali people from her attacks), she would say they had big ugly foreheads yet she also had a big ugly forehead and on top of that, her current boyfriend is extremely butt ugly, just imagine Travis Scott mixed with the Deez Nuts guy, yet she would claim she would never date someone from Somalia or India because they were ugly, her baby father is an ugly Papua from Indonesia

I am guessing that Ethiopians and Eritreans are the most beautiful Horn of Africans
    I have met Ethiopian females, a lot are very beautiful

Established Member
    Last Online
    T-M184
    mtDNA
    R0a2
    Ethnicity
    Dir/Bedouin

Quote Originally Posted by Celph Titled View Post
    I was watching this video and I was surprise to see the amount of black Africans and Caribbeans that said Somali were the ugliest
    Which is weird to me because I had this impression they were categorized as one of the most beautiful females in Africa
    Although I have heard this bad stereotype before in Europe, actually one of my ex (mulatta) would say nasty things about Somali people and she would claim they were extremely ugly and nothing like the females online (we would argue a lot because I would defend Somali people from her attacks), she would say they had big ugly foreheads yet she also had a big ugly forehead and on top of that, her current boyfriend is extremely butt ugly, just imagine Travis Scott mixed with the Deez Nuts guy, yet she would claim she would never date someone from Somalia or India because they were ugly, her baby father is an ugly Papua from Indonesia

I am guessing that Ethiopians and Eritreans are the most beautiful Horn of Africans
    I have met Ethiopian females, a lot are very beautiful

From what I heard of the UK,Somalis and Blacks don't get along.They even get into gang feuds... stabbing each other to death.

Anyways It's not like Somalis see blacks as attractive especially the males.I have never heard of Somali men in Europe/North America actively chasing non mixed black women.Back home the perception of Bantus/Jareers are even worse and blacks in Somalia are treated as third class citizens under the ethnic somali low castes and Arab/Indian minorities.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Meygaag For This Useful Post:

NassBean (2019-04-16)

Established Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:21
    J1
    Race
    Caucasoid
    Phenotype
    Berberid
    Phenotype
    S.med+Berberid+litorid
    Politics
    Center-left
    Religion
    Agnosticism

Quote Originally Posted by Celph Titled View Post
    because I would defend Somali people from her attacks), she would say they had big ugly foreheads yet she also had a big ugly forehead and on top of that, her current boyfriend is extremely butt ugly, just imagine Travis Scott mixed with the Deez Nuts guy, yet she would claim she would never date someone from Somalia or India because they were ugly, her baby father is an ugly Papua from Indonesia

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist BlessedbyHorus's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 20:27
    Ethnicity
    Nigger/Abeed
    Politics
    Trouble Maker Negro
    Religion
    Agnostic
    United States Haiti Dominican Republic

Many of my friends who been to South Africa said the females were banging. But non-Dinka South Sudanese Nilotics are moving up my list to be honest.

I find some of their features exotic.

Look like Southern Nile Valley royalty. These females would be trophy wives to me. However, not a fan of the chinky features of Dinkas tho.
    Last edited by BlessedbyHorus; 2019-04-16 at 12:15.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BlessedbyHorus For This Useful Post:

Iron Hand (2019-04-16), KING OF KUSH (2019-04-16), Mheshimiwa (2019-04-18), Roseai (2019-04-16)

Page 46 of 61 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 ... LastLast